97.3% of people who die from the coronavirus have at least 1 comorbidity – Out of 48,421 cases ten deaths meaning healthy people have a 0.02% chance of dying from covid or a 99.98% survival rate

Nov 24, 2020

Ten. That’s the number of otherwise healthy people who have died from COVID-19 in Alberta since the beginning of the pandemic.

Out of that number, 75.3% of Albertans who died had done so while suffering “with 3 or more conditions” in addition to COVID-19.

The next highest figure were those suffering from two comorbidities in addition to COVID-19, which made up 16.5% of cases. Those with one extra condition made up 5.4%. And those without a comorbidity were 2.7% of the tally, or 10 persons.


Recent Categories

View All