Black, Hispanic, Asian privilege: Princeton announced its 2025 class 68% are non-white (black, Asian, Hispanic and other races)
Apr 20, 2021
- According to the most recent government census, around 60 percent of the country is white, 18.5 percent is Hispanic, 13.4 percent is black and 5.9 percent is Asian.
- Princeton announced its 2025 class on Thursday; 68% are non-white (black, Asian, Hispanic and other races)
- It means the remaining 32% are white – some 479 students out of 1,498
- Overall, 52% are women and 48% are men
- When applying that to the racial groups, around 500 are men of color and 500 are women of color, 229 are white men and 250 are white women
- Children of Princeton alumni make up 10% of the new intake
- In 2019, 44% were white and in 2020, 39% were white
- Harvard has taken in 60% non-white students (18% black, 27% was Asian American and 13.3% as Latin)
- White students were still the biggest group by far with around 40%
- Brown’s intake is 55% students who described themselves as of color
- Dartmouth is only Ivy League accepting a majority of white students over non-white students this year; the school’s 2025 class is split 48 percent non-white and 52 percent white
Black on white crime statistics
Black Crime Statistics
Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings.
George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots – Including the Derek Chauvin Trial and Follow Up
Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions vs. January 6 “insurrection” coverage and reaction to
List of major brands, companies, celebrities that supported BLM, George Floyd rioters and looters using lies and misconceptions about black victimization and homicide rates – Blackout Tuesday.
Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests
Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem
There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers
Stolen 2020 US Election – Chronological list evidence of voter fraud, statistical anomalies, media lies, propaganda and gaslighting