- “Black lives matter” = tolerant, progressive, inclusive, approved by police and governments.
- “White Lives Matter” = racist, white supremacist, vandalism, hate crime.
The narrative is: We said “Black lives matter”, not ‘only‘ black lives matter. 105k upvoted reddit thread. But then why all the outrage and hate over #WhiteLivesMatter or “It’s OK to be white” ?
Compare to the outrage over the ‘It’s OK to be white’ message:
- 150+ Cases Of Outrage, Manhunts Over ‘It’s OK To Be White’
- Wikipedia on “It’s OK to be white”
- Newsweek: It’s OK to Be White: How Fox News Is Helping to Spread Neo-Nazi Propaganda
- Recently, posters were discovered on several walls at the University of Manitoba with the statement, “It’s okay to be white.” Other similar incidents were reported in Halifax, Regina and elsewhere around the world. Most who saw the paper print-outs denounced them as hate propaganda from white nationalists.
- “It’s OK to Be White” Flyers Lead to Promise of “Severest Disciplinary Action” by Western Conn. State U. Same for “Islam is right about women” flyer — both are labeled “hate-filled flyers” by the University, and apparently the police and the FBI are investigating the distribution of the flyers.
- Microsoft excludes Minecraft’s creator Notch from anniversary event over his ‘comments and opinions’
- UConn’s College Republicans student group was sponsoring the appearance, entitled, “It’s OK To Be White,” featuring 29-year-old conservative commentator Lucian Wintrich. #UCONN crowd chants “Go home Nazi!” windows were broken amid the chaos and that officers arrested Wintrich for allegedly assaulting a student who grabbed his speech off of the podium.
- ‘It’s OK To Be White’ Sticker Spotted In Polk Gulch “It felt weird to see something intentionally inflammatory like that in the city and I immediately wondered who had put it up.”
- University of Alberta wants anyone who sees It’s OK to be White posters being put up to call security:
- Lee is on the UC Davis Black Leadership Council. The group called a town hall meeting Friday to discuss the issue and discuss racial tension on campus. “Whoever is posting these photos, I don’t think they’re realizing how triggering these posters are for people,” says Lee.
- #ItsOkayToBeWhite is trending on Twitter (again) and people are not OK
- The Australian Senate almost passed a motion affirming that “it’s OK to be white”. This probably sounds innocuous enough to the casual or incurious observer — and that’s exactly what the white supremacists who devised the slogan intended.
- University of Bristol spokesperson told The Independent they were asking people to take them down and contact security services if seen on university premises, although said currently they are only aware of those in the wider city.
- OK to be white’ banner hanging over Mass. Pike sparks outrage
And the outrage and hate over #WhiteLivesMatter hashtag:
Blackpool Airport has suspended banner flights from its base after the message ‘White Lives Matter Burnley’ was towed by an aeroplane over Etihad Stadium on Monday night. The banner was flown over the stadium during Manchester City’s 5-0 win over Burnley. In a statement, manager Stephen Smith said the airport and Blackpool Council are “outraged by this incident”.
“White lives matter” is now vandalism.
UK Met police endorses and allows “Afghan lives matter” protest to go on.
Australian senators have overwhelmingly united to block Pauline Hanson’s attempt to put forward an inflammatory “all lives matter” motion
Compare to July 4th celebrations of America. The leftists get so triggered, they get a hashtag #AllCountriesMatter trending:
20-07-08: Police chief launches investigation into traffic message reading ‘All Lives Matter’ in Melrose. “I have ordered that it be taken down immediately and am taking steps to find out how this happened,” Brodeur wrote in his post. “I apologize to the residents of Melrose.”