- “As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c\**” as they beat me. They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.”
- Minority privilege – police were told to find other ethnicities to investigate instead of muslims in grooming gang scandal
- A 13 year-old girl was being drugged and raped by a Muslim gang in the north of England. Her father tacked her down, broke into the house and tired to save his daughter. The police didn’t want to look islamophobic. So they arrested the farther for breaking and entering and arrested the 13 year-old girl for being drunk underage. The report actually found this happened and on two separate occasions (Page 36)
- Court records showed 17 cases of localised grooming in 13 northern towns since 1997—14 since 2008—in which 56 men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 11–16. The cases involved two or more men who had groomed young girls they had met on the street. Several cases resembled Rotherham, with girls being passed around groups. Of the 56, 53 were Asian, 50 Muslim mostly Pakistani heritage
- Asian grooming gang victim was raped by 300 men before she was 15 and often ‘ten at once
- Ireland Muslim child rape grooming gangs of white girls. 44 victims. 56 rapists, all were asylum seekers from the Kurdish, Afghani, Egyptian, Moroccan, Turkish, Pakistani or Iraqi communities.
- UK politician Naz Shah on this situation: Shah retweeted and liked a tweet from a ‘parody’ account claiming to belong to Labour member Owen Jones that read: “Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity”
- Number of councillors confirmed they had received death threats to silence them over rape gang scandal. have had to take additional security and safety steps, the current abuse being meted out to MPs, as well as their families and staff marks a depressing new low. The latest target is Rotherham MP Sarah Champion who is now receiving additional police protection following death threats.
- Child protection boss Sue Berelowitz paid off with £134k after failing to speak out about abuse by Pakistani gangs is rehired as a consultant within 24 hours on £1k a DAY – Miss Berelowitz caused controversy in 2012 when she wrote a report in the wake of high-profile abuse cases in Rochdale and Rotherham denying there was a growing number of Asian grooming gangs. Police protecting me from antisemites, says abuse inquiry head Sue Berelowitz.
- Reddit discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/gf2qan/britains_sex_gangs_2016_thousands_of_children_are/
- Dr Ella Hill defines the activities of the grooming gangs as ‘racially and religiously aggravated rape’, perpetrated by a group or network. She revealed that the grooming gangs primarily target underage girls but also victimise young and old women. “Well, it’s all over the UK. There are a lot of different towns that have been named as being involved. There’s Burnley, Blackburn, (and even) Oxford. Really, there are very few major cities that haven’t had some sort of grooming gang scandal.”
- She then reiterated that there have been half a million victims of grooming gangs in the UK alone in the last 40 years. “And it’s predominantly white victims and the perpetrators are predominantly Asian Muslim,”
- “A lot of it has to do with race and religion. A lot of people don’t like talking about it or they don’t like to hear about it.” She reiterated that crimes committed by the grooming gangs are motivated by religious and racial prejudice against the victim.
- “When I was being beaten, I was called a white slag, white whore and white cunt (sic).”
- “There are a lot of narratives within these grooming gangs which make hatred of white people a justification for what they are doing.”
- her Muslim perpetrator believed that she asked to be raped as she wasn’t ‘fully covered’ from her head to toe. She further revealed that non-adherence to Islamic rules and customs gave them a licence to use, throw, and abuse non-Muslim women. “If white girls look a Muslim man in the eyes that means they are asking to have sex with them,” Dr. Hill unearthed the distorted mindset behind the idea of grooming gangs.
- “I went to the police 5 times. But, they said that they can do nothing about it. Those were their exact words.”
- According to the official figures, it is being estimated that nearly 19,000 minors in England were sexually groomed in England in the last year. Reportedly, the local authorities in England have identified around 18,700 suspected victims in 2018-19, up from 3,300 five years ago. The latest figures showed a sharp increase in the number of child grooming victims over the last five years. The highest rates of child grooming victims in Britain were reported in areas including Birmingham, Lancashire, and Bradford. Speaking to the media, Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham, which has been targeted by child grooming gangs, said that figures show this type of exploitation ‘remains one of the largest forms of child abuse in the country’.
- Asad Ali, 37, of Brighouse, is charged with two counts of rape
- Ajmal Aziz, 39 of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape and attempted rape
- Mohammed Jangier, 44, of Halifax, is charged with rape
- Mohammed Asif, 36, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Harris Ahmed Butt, 37, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape and two counts of indecent assault
- Taukeer Butt, 36, of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape
- Muitasim Khan, 40, of Halifax, is charged with rape
- Mohammed Hamza, 47, of Halifax, is charged with rape
- Mohsin Mir, 40, of Halifax, is charged with three counts of rape
- Javid Mir, 38, of Halifax, is charged with rape
- Haroon Saddique, 37, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
- Zahir Iqbal, 41, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Sarfraz Rabnawaz, 35, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
- Wajid Addalat, 43, of Halifax, is charged with rape
- Sajid Addalat, 45, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Nazim Hussain, 43, of Bradford, is charged with conspiracy to rape
- Nadeem Saddiqque, 43, of Sheffield, is charged with rape
- Saquab Hussain, 43, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Sadakat Ali, 48, of Bradford, is charged with rape
- Ziarab Mohammed, 48, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Imran Raja Yasin, 41, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Zulfiqar Ali, 40, of Bradford, is charged with two counts of rape
- Malik Abid Qadeer, 64, of Halifax, is charged with five counts of rape
- Kamran Amin, 45, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Mohammed Akhtar, 51, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Ali Zulfiqar, 38, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
- Shafiq Ali Rafiq, 40, of Dewsbury, is charged with two counts of rape
- Amir Shaban, 45, of Halifax, is charged with rape
- Sakeb Nazir, 36, of Halifax, is charged with two counts of rape
Five more woman have spoken about their ordeal at the hands of organised grooming gangs in Hull who they say preyed on them when they were just schoolgirls.
Humberside Police has confirmed it has been investigating sexual exploitation of young women, abuse highlighted by a Hull Live investigation into child grooming in the city.
It’s operation, codename Marksman, led to more than 30 arrests in what senior officers described as “an extremely large and complex investigation”
THREE Huddersfield men have been jailed for more than 37 years after being convicted of “appalling” historic sex offences as part of an ongoing major investigation into child sexual abuse in the town.
Zahid Hassan Zahid Hassan Saqib Raheel Saqib Raheel Sholan James Sholan James The three men were tried in relation to the sexual abuse of two females in the Huddersfield area between 2007 and 2014.
They were aged between 15 and 20 when they were separately targeted
21-11: 32 year old Hamzah Zafar jury found him guilty of two counts including meeting a girl under 16 years of age following grooming and sexual activity with a child.
21-11: More girls come forward, raped by as many as 150 men in Hull. Tells stories of seeing 8-9 year old girls getting raped, screaming. Now aged 19, Sarah was one of several young women who told Sky News they are disappointed the police investigation has stalled.
Delving into this case does not just expose how one group of women failed to get charges, it perhaps explains why fewer than 2% of reported rape cases end up in court.
Detective Chief Inspector Rebecca Dickinson told Sky News: “(With) a text message in relation to a threat, we’ve got to go back and prove where that threat’s come from and that provenance of that threat to get us that evidence that’s unequivocal that we can put before a lawyer and take us forward to court.
And yet they will arrest people for posting hate speech on social media… where are their priorities?
The 39 men and three women, most from Kirklees, have been charged with a variety of offences.
The alleged offences are said to have been committed against six girls between 1995 and 2015, mostly at addresses in Dewsbury and Batley.