Dysfunctional US healthcare system where nurses are doing work of doctors – midlevels – www.midlevel.wtf
This is an issue that has been brewing quietly in the background for the past decade, but has gone into overdrive the past five years. As someone who grew up with several physicians in the family, and who eventually went on to Medical school (even if only to abandon it afterwards ), this is an issue I hold close to my heart and one that I’ve researched as thoroughly as I can as it affects not only my former colleagues and friends, but all of us in this country, especially the most vulnerable, the poor and the uninsured.
It is no secret that most Americans aren’t exactly well versed in Biology, Medicine or in the Medical system itself, and that is likely by design – it is easier to manipulate your population into denying itself their rights to socialized Healthcare if they have no idea what Healthcare even is, what a physician actually does, what Medical education entails, what other members of the medical team do, and why and when they should go to the hospital. People in America are afraid to call ambulances because they can’t pay, they leave their friends to overdose and die on the streets because they’re scared to be arrested, they have their children drink bleach because they read on Facebook that it cures autism, they spread black salve on their tumor because they can’t afford chemo and their $20 a session by correspondence “dr” chiropractor told them it works, etc.
This country has no scruples whatsoever when it comes to Healthcare because it sees Medicine as a Business, not as Science or Art. This is important because it’s this ignorance that allows for the issue I’ll discuss to even happen – if everyone was better informed, this shit would never happen.
This country sees physicians as slaves and/or providers of services, not as physicians and healers who spend their entire lives consistently studying and improving themselves and dedicating themselves to helping others. Patients are customers. The system treats residents and students like nothing more than warm bodies they can use to squeeze more money for more profit for the hospital’s shareholders and an extra % more for the CEO’s yearly bonus or the University’s budget. It’s a clownworld system that has been in place for decades that no one has dared to do shit about because it’s “worked” and because after 15yrs you could “at least” earn a good salary to live a good life and have a family (after paying back you 250-400k debt once your 3-7yrs on 30k salary as a resident are over).
Well, those days are about to end, too. And now patients are going to die for it. Let me explain. If I don’t make sense or this is all over the place, I apologize, ESL is hard and there’s many ideas in this post.
I will start by outlining what it takes for your average kid to become a doctor and what the politics is like – this is kinda important, so bear w me.
So, your regular kid will need a perfect to almost perfect GPA (especially nowadays), a very competitive MCAT score, thousands of hours of community/volunteer service that is relevant to their degree, hours of research experience and to charm some asshole during interviews. This shit by the time they are 21 years old. Once they are in Medical school, you can count on these kids having about 30 classes not by semester, by module. It is not just excessive, that shit is inhumane. My first year was bad, but by year 3 (when you’re about to touch people), half your friends have had a nervous breakdown – or 5. Then you have Step 1, and that score pretty much determines what residences you can hope to match into once you finish school. It’s insane pressure. Then you finish. Some people never fucking match, then it’s just over.
Suicide is actually common, but talking about your mental health and admitting you are suicidal might be shooting yourself in the foot. Many cases of kids just not getting ahead once that happens – regardless of the “legality” of that. Many such cases.
Once you match, shit starts. Intern year is the worst. Everyone treats you like shit. Older residents treat you like shit, attendings will be a crapshoot, but you can count on nurses treating you like a fucking moron, every time. It’s just a thing, everyone knows it happens. The medstudent and the intern are fucking idiots, right 😒 Then you progress – until you’re chief resident then an attending, when you FINALLY start making money and paying off debt.
Residents work 80-100hrs, for 30k. 🤡 Residency can last 3 yrs (IM, psych, OB) to 7yrs (some surgical specialties). Some docs will then go on for Fellowships (2years) afterwards. Throughout this entire process, there’s Step 2 and 3, plus various Boards of the different specialties. Adding up the years, that’s 15+ years of education, 250k dollars of investment, a LOT of mistreatment.
And, of course, being the cash cows of the hospital or hospital group or hospital owned practice or related leech staffed entirely by cons *ltants, MBAs and bus *ness school failsons.Those groups are themselves entirely owned by our friends from Priv *te Equ *ty groups ✨
The people making the rules and running the hospital, the administr *tion heads, CFOs and CEOs aren’t physicians as you’d think would be the most logical; they’re generally nurses with administration MBAs 🤮, so Karens with 2yr courses and PTA mom personalities. No fucking joke, that’s literally the stereotype for a fucking reason. These people have 0 loyalty to the physicians and 0 knowledge of medicine; their loyalty is to the shareholders – and they fuck the students in the ass without lube consistently, as they can’t complain or they risk losing their spot. The CEOs are generally financebro aholes who failed upwards or random soulless cons *ltants from an unrelated field, they run the entire thing with 0 regards to patient or staff safety.
Remember COVID and the PPE shortage? Entirely, squarely on the shoulders of hospital admins, who, ofc, weren’t there lmao, they were happily working from home and shit, and the shortage never extended to THEM, no. They’re inportant.The Katrina hospital disaster response shit, for those who remember? The admin said good fucking bye and the docs almost went to prison for murder because they had to compassionately ease the pain of some of the patients. No one heard shit from the admins, because they obviously got the fuck out the second it started raining, lmao. This isn’t new, Hospital admins are soulless. The only physicians that EVER get anything out of those ghouls are surgeons, because surgeries are the sacred golden cash cows of the hospital, and you can’t survive without surgeons.
Other physicians can be discarded.
This isn’t widely known, but several attempts at unionizing, especially by resident docs, have been squashed. Obviously, it’s hard for them to even try, for several reasons: the class position of most residents is on average middle to upper class; most poor kids can’t afford medschool and a full time job, or the education it takes to even make it to school, that makes it so they have 0 knowledge of how to organize a union and the residents can’t afford to shake the boat, they’re thousands in debt, if they get kicked out of residency, it’s over – the skills aren’t translated into other jobs easily, and the hospital admin is VERY oppressive of them. The older docs simply don’t want to put their careers and families at risk.
This is slowly changing though, as a bunch of docs are seeing their spots being filled by other “providers”. A lot of new docs are scared of wtf they’ll do in a decade when their specialties go to shit and their spots are filled by midlevels. All that money and education and shit taking for absolutely nothing.
Now wtf is a mid-level?
Often a nurse, with a Masters or a “””doctorate””” (Jill Biden level), or not a nurse at all, but with a new ass Masters they made up less than 10yrs ago that somehow allows them to practice something that isn’t Nursing OR Medicine, but convoluted enough to make the hospital money.
A nurse administers meds, does bedside care, coordinates care with the physicians, wound care, take bloods, etc. They don’t practice medicine, they practice nursing. To graduate you need an associate degree or a bachelors- depending on the hospital you can work on the same capacity, and generally specialize in an area. They’re invaluable to the Healthcare team.
What’s happening is, in the US they’ve created mid-level categories; Nurse Practitioners (NPs), Physician Assistants (PAs) and Certified Nurse Anesthecists (CRNAs), and I’m sure there’s some new ones cooking. The justification, of course, was Idpol 🤡🌎
It was all about creating a role to fill a need in poor rural communities ravaged by the opioid epidemic where no doctor wanted to live, to fill the gap in the inner city where minorities experience RaCiAl BiAsEs in Healthcare and no access to primary care because no young student wants to do Primary care, to provide care to mentally ill patients in mostly mInOrItY communities 😭😭😭 to improve the dIsPaRiTiEs, etc. Obviously, that never happened.
They became a “separate but equal” role to PCPs (🤡), then they became a cheap alternative to physicians to run ICU floors (🤡2), then they started opening fucking pain clinics and overprescribing opiates, but “it’s okay because they’re physician supervised”, and now it’s transformed into a monster where they have a fucking entire lobby dedicated to them practicing independently from ANY supervision AT ALL – and get this, they’ve gotten it in some states.
Now, take a seat, this is great:
To become an NP? The requirements:
- YOU DON’T EVEN NEED TO BE A NURSE. There are DIRECT ENTRY Masters of Nursing NP programs 🤡 They’re also 100% ONLINE
- 8 semesters
- 500 hours of “clinical experience”, which amounts to “shadowing” another NP, which can be done “remotely” via Zoom.
- You can also be a DNP, a “doctorate”, without thesis, ofc.
- pass the National exam, that isn’t, of course, even close to the MCAT or Steps of Boards.
- you can then choose your specialty like Pokémon, and change if it doesn’t suit you, on the job. That is a “perk”.
The new “fad” now is pain and ketamine clinics. 5k a session per patient in packets of 10 sessions each. 🤑 bo$$ babe!☆°
I’m not fucking joking. Now, if you go to a hospital, or if you call your insurance group to find a specialist, say, a new psychiatrist for an appointment, they will tell you something like “you will be seen on day x with PROVIDER y”, and that’s because now everyone is a “provider”. It’s not doctor anymore, because °☆♡everyone is equal♡☆°. Then when you arrive, you get to see Ms Karen, Psych DNP, who will give you Lithium for your sads, Xanax for your anxiety, Ambien for your lack of sleep sometimes, Adderall for your sleepy, and some other shit that interacts with some other shit, but it’s not her fault – she never took pharmacology or biochemistry, how the fuck could she even know??
A hospital will hire 5 NPs for the price of 1 doctor. And they are. And the idiot who pays for it is you and your loved ones. Literally, you pay the SAME amount for “Dr” Karen, DNP as you would for Dr Chad, MD/MBBS/DO, and the fucking hospital/clinic pays her less and pockets the difference 🤡
Don’t you feel better for like, having helped eliminate those awful, awful Healthcare DIsPaRiTiEs? ✨ 🌠
Oh, and get this: because they aren’t doctors, they are lawsuit proof, kinda. It’s an iffy area, still. Malpractice attnys are salivating, tho. However, new laws need to be written and regulations made.
As it stands, if one of them kills you, too fucking bad. The doctor “supervising” them gets fucked, and the Healthcare group/hospital owned practice/leeches/ghouls get sued, their insurance is who pays, Ms Karen provider is shielded. Amazing. Ms Karen is governed by the Board of Nursing, that knows 0 about Medicine. When this shit has happened in the past, they haven’t done shit, they’ve said they DON’T KNOW how to discipline because Medicine is BEYOND THEIR SCOPE (no. fucking. shit.) and Karen, DNP was practicing beyond hers. No, this isn’t comedy, this shit is real, UNREGULATED, and guaranteed to be happening in your neighborhood hospital and at your PCPs clinic.
Also, their organization (of course they have a fucking organization, the grifting never ends – the AANP) hardcore lobbies them to practice Medicine, while insisting they practice Nursing and yelling at doctors demanding they be recognized as equals and also demanding they be allowed to be unsupervised and be able to open clinics. Guess who fuels some cash monies to their coffers on the DL, something physicians don’t have, (since the AMA is CUCKED beyond belief and FUCKING NEVER stands behind docs, it’s fucking sad): PE firms 💅🏻
Oh, you want to weep? Read this:
Now, why would pr *vate equ *ty firms be so invested in funding for lobbying for NPs? 🤔
I’ll let you r *tards figure that out by yourselves – what I CAN say, is that when I slaved for PE, other than fucking prisons, our targets were lots and lots and lots of suburban hospitals, urgent cares, trauma centers and ERs. The more debt, the better, the easier to negotiate the terms with the ret *r- I mean, with their current obviously very, very smart MBA filled group of genius overhead 🧩 Tbf it was quite satisfying to see their Karen PTA adm *ns and fat BBQ Kevin cons *ltants getting the boot or their overinflated salaries cut in half or being replaced by mid 20s NYC kids in suits.
It is, however, very fucking sad to know they’d simply fucking cut off old attendings bcs “cost” or ROI, or straight up just let go of physicians or nurses because of some stupid new algorithm or whatever. That’s what PE does after takeover with any new acquisition, they neuter you. And every single place Bl *ckstone acquired, they got one of their groups to run, and their groups hired a shit ton of midlevels to staff them.
They made SO much fucking money with Covid, it’s obscene.
Meanwhile, your regular primary care/internal medicine resident can’t fucking get a fucking break. Imagine being 250k+ in debt earning 35k in a big city. Imagine being offered even less to go to rural buttfuck Alabama with 0 guarantee of a job afterwards because the hospitals are fucking closing. Clownworld. You want to do internal med or be a primary care doc in your community, but your fucking community is being taken over by midlevels and your hospital treats you like shit. You’re thinking, maybe I should do psych?
Oh, fuck, but there’s only so many spots and you don’t match, wtf. Here’s to another year of…ABSOLUTE FUCKING PANIC.
Yet, the government won’t open more spots for some fucking reason and hasn’t in DECADES and won’t increase your hunger wage slavery salary while even state schools increase tuition, because they CAN and because they bow to research hospitals that plunge the knife into their poor students and twist for good measure.
Meanwhile, that PA that misdiagnosed that patients pneumonia now makes 180k a year and only went to school for like, 3 years with 0 debt.
I know I am not just beating a dead horse here, I am being a horse necrophiliac at this point, but I really just want to drive this home, just how insane the entire thing really is; there are actual Facebook groups (yes, Facebook) where PAs and NPs go to post asking about what others think the diagnosis of their patients is, while on the consult. They post the poor SOB’s test results (because fuck HIPAA lmao) with screenshots so the other powerful bo$$b43bs can offer their opinions on diagnosis. During the fucking consult. While the fucking patient probably waits inside the consult room. Like can you fucking imagine this shit?!!
You have endless drivel about criticism of midlevels being muhsohjeeknee due to Nursing being a feeeeeeeemale profession, somehow. About “you must hate the poor and minorities” over the access to Healthcare propaganda crap, the “doctors are elitist asshole rich creeps”, I mean, choose your poison.
And then, IMHO, the worst because it’s the most dangerous, you have the nurse anesthetist, which are like NPs but they run anesthesia in the OR “under the supervision” of an anesthesiologist. The anesthesiologist is still supposed to induce and to take you out, and in theory, this is only supposed to occur in simple procedures.
Obviously, that’s not happening, because of course it isn’t.
CRNAs are also nurses with an extra course. They haven’t gone through medschool, they haven’t gone through residency for anesthesia, they don’t know pharmacology or anatomy or biochem or biophys or neurochem or anything remotely relevant whatsoever to what to do if a patient fucking crashes under anesthesia. So, naturally, people have started to, you know, DIE. You’ll see their lobbying organization (something something grift must go on) cite studies about how the outcomes are “similar to their anesthesiologist counterparts” 🤮, but it doesn’t take an advanced aut *st to find gaping flaws in those ~studies~ prolly paid for by Bl *ckstone and Pal *din Capital 🐀
However, they’re cheaper to the cons *ltants and the ROI is higher than those overpriced, fancy ass anesthesiologists. The soulless ghouls in hospital admin have done the calculations and decided that, even if they sue the “supervising anesthesiologist” who isn’t even there, the payout is worth it, because they can only have that 1 anesthesiologist for like 5 CRNAs and save a shitton and the stoopid patients don’t even know. The CRNA says “I’m rly sry, lmao” and moves somewhere else or opens a pain clinic, Pal *din Capital 🐀 negotiates a payout, everyone (except the patient, I guess, but who cares) is happy. Stonks 📈
Literally they don’t give a fuck if you die. They have factored in that patients WILL die sometimes due to mid-level’s lack of medical experience and knowledge but it doesn’t fucking matter because that way yields more $$$$$$ to the hospital and the pockets of the shareholders.
I read yesterday about a hospital somewhere where they have fired ALL anesthesiologists and have hired ALL CRNAs. Nothing can possibly go wrong. (It’s on the noctor subreddit, and I’m too into this to look for it, but apparently it isn’t a rare thing).
Now I’ve gotten exactly where I wanted to get with this rambling, convoluted essay. I have nothing against nurses in particular, tbf I respect them a ton and most of them aren’t happy themselves with scope creep – it’s not the best of them that take the NP route, after all. I am LIVID with a system that allows, that cheers for the downgrading and the straight up erosion of patient safety for an increase in profit. A system that throws their physicians and students in the trash. It’s disgusting.
We’re rapidly marching into a future where if you’re wealthy, it’s cool, you’ll see a Dr for your issues, you’ll be put under by an anesthesiologist, you’ll be prescribed an evidence based treatment for your intractable depression, you’ll be operated on by a board certified surgeon.
If you’re poor, though? You can expect to be put under by a CRNA who may or may not have paralyzed or maimed someone, you might be prescribed evidence based treatment for depression or not, since Psych DNP doc Karen never took psychopharmacology or did psych residency, and in 10 years if you have appendicitis you might be getting cut by Provider Certified Surgical Specialist (it’s now a thing in the UK, coming soon to a hospital near you)
Now, you have a RIGHT to advocate for yourself, to ASK for a physician when you make an appointment. When someone puts you in with a provider, speak up. This shit is straight up distopyan and will kill people. Problem is, and this finally ties with my first point, nobody knows any of this; Americans have no fucking clue there even IS a difference between provider and physician. The propaganda that NP and MD is “the same” works pretty fucking well. Installing this 2 tier distopyan system is being ridiculously easy.
I used to laugh when rightoids would go on about population replacement or population culling conspiracies, but it really DOES seem they just want to eliminate the poor.
Socialized medicine has never been farther away than now – this administration will be the WORST thing that has happened to this country in a LONG time.
This is the new reality for the poor and the new middle class – there will be no escaping it, no negotiating anything. Unless you have money to access the 1st tier of Medicine, you’re done.
As it’s becoming true of education now, with the removal of elite meritocracy-based entry schools in favor of “racially based” entry, any and all chances of upward mobility are being slowly eroded. We’re now being more and more entrenched into poverty and there will be no way out for our children. It’s getting bleak out there.
The recent idpol about racial disparities in Healthcare is being used to fuel this shit, too, with the bald faced lies about the lack of PCPs in rural communities, the lack of willing residents in Primary and IM, this absolute bullshit about mid-levels having the same education/experience/capacity as doctors and having been created ESPECIALLY so they could CURE this “disparities”.
It’s a fucking trap. They’re NOT working in these needy areas, they’re not going to buttfuck, Alabama or the south side in Chicago or in primary fucking care or psychiatry in Oakland; they’re in fancy areas doing Botox and fillers, in LA doing ketamine clinics, in good suburban hospitals running ICU floors, and filling anesthesiologist spots in hospitals looking for more $.
If something isn’t done to awake some sort of consciousness in students and in the population that’s being served by this new generation of doctors, everyone loses. Neoliberalism is going to kill everything and everyone and this really is the end stage – this would never have happened even 15 years ago.
RaCiAl DiSpArItIeS my ass. Idpol will destroy this country.
Thanks for reading my unironic seethe treatise.
Sources and further reading:
- Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/stupidpol/comments/moodf1/effortpost_the_new_2_tier_medical_system/
Black Privilege and Anti-White Racism: 14 Year Old White Girl Shoots Black Attacker – Charged With 2nd Degree Murder. 2 Black Teens Kill Uber Driver While Stealing His Car – Won’t Be Held Past 21 yrs old
Black Privilege: Target to spend more than $2 billion at Black-owned businesses in racial equity push
Target will spend more than $2 billion at Black-owned businesses by 2025 as part of its effort to advance racial equity. That’s a significant increase in overall spending on Black-owned businesses, according to Target, though the retailer declined to be more specific Wednesday.
The Minneapolis-based company said it will add a broad spectrum of products from more than 500 Black-owned businesses and will increase its spending at more Black-owned vendors for the 1,900-store chain, from marketing to construction.
It will also introduce new resources, like a dedicated team to help Black-owned suppliers scale their businesses to work with mass retail chains. The Forward Founders program builds off Target’s accelerator program that helps entrepreneurs.
- Source: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/target-2-billion-dollars-black-owned-businesses-2025-racial-equity/
Black privilege and Anti white racism and scapegoating: Asian professor says that even in black on Asian crimes, whites are at fault
The point I’ve made through all of those experiences is that anti-Asian racism has the same source as anti-Black racism: white supremacy. So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.
White supremacy is an ideology, a pattern of values and beliefs that are ingrained in nearly every system and institution in the U.S. It is a belief that to be white is to be human and invested with inalienable universal rights and that to be not-white means you are less than human – a disposable object for others to abuse and misuse
White supremacy as the root of racism can be seen in the Latino man in Texas stabbing a Burmese family in March 2020, claiming he did so because they were Chinese and bringing the coronavirus into the U.S. Though the suspect may have mental health problems, his belief that this family posed a threat is driven by the white supremacist ideas of Chinese people being to blame for COVID-19.
- Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-supremacy-root-race-related-120244625.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=tw&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADxbctt9PkOYIYaJl4dFdkQM3D_MaLNHV_SkGaiaSmiHcSKdYKfJXPZlhlD4uhUl3g8y4w9R-cUOx7RQ_YcvPm8cII5doTgT4XPfJjCKaLODN2sS7l5Ftca0prj7nAtGnfhecwOS7Nx_ao8jTesClUL2KkKv-87gluXPR4MeCN5b
Boston doctors call for racially discriminating against White patients in order to promote social justice
Two doctors in Boston have called for the allocation of medical resources to be done on the basis of race. Writing in the the Boston Review, they call for the implementation of standards that would show racial preference to patients. This would be in addition to federal reparations.
- Source: https://thepostmillennial.com/doctors-call-for-racially-discriminating-against-patients-in-order-to-promote-social-justice
ALBION, MI — Albion College and the Albion Department of Public Safety say a student is responsible for racist graffiti found in a dorm last weekend.
Albion police brought the 21-year-old Black male in for questioning on April 6, according to Chief Scott Kipp. The student admitted to creating most of the graffiti, and video evidence from Albion’s Campus Safety Department confirms the statements made by the student, Kipp said.
The student was released after questioning, Kipp said. Once the investigation is complete, the information will be submitted to the Calhoun County Prosecutor’s Office for any charges related to the incident, he said.
The graffiti, which included racist epithets and multiple references to the Klu Klux Klan, was discovered in a stairwell inside Mitchell Towers on Friday, April 2, university officials said. Pictures of the graffiti were posted by City Watch NEWS Group on its Facebook page.
In a series of tweets Wednesday evening, April 7, college officials said the student was acting alone and acknowledged responsibility for the incidents. The student was immediately removed from campus and placed on temporary suspension while the college conducts a full investigation as part of its student judicial process, college officials said.
“We know the acts of racism that have occurred this week are not about one particular person or one particular incident. We know that there is a significant history of racial pain and trauma on campus and we are taking action to repair our community,” college officials tweeted. “We will change and heal together as a community, because we are committed to doing the work.”
College officials are encouraging members of the community to care for one another and lean on faculty, staff and community members who are supporting them, according to a tweet.
- Source: https://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/2021/04/student-responsible-for-racist-graffiti-found-in-albion-college-dorm-officials-say.html
Trudeau Leftists Insanity: “objectivity, individualism, perfectionism, a sense of urgency, and either/or thinking” are Characteristics of White Supremacy Culture
Documents obtained under access to information show a real stretch on the definition of racism.
When did being objective in considering an issue become the mark of a white supremacist?
The same goes for having a sense of urgency or the other false markers listed. This course, currently being forced on Canada’s civil servants, even questions the name and existence of Canada.
“Racism and colonialism foundational to this place we now call Canada,” reads the heading for one “fact” listed under “Myths and Facts.”
What is White Supremacy as defined by radical leftist liberals?
- When black and indigenous people commit crimes and are then jailed – this is white supremacy.
- Gentrification (even if it’s Asian or brown people moving into neighborhoods)
- Expecting BIPOC to educate you when you ask them questions about their lunacy
- Not believing experiences of BIPOC – make sure to blindly trust them in everything
- organizations like the Proud Boys, despite it being public knowledge that people of all colours and backgrounds are on their roster.
“Canada — a colonial settler society — is a concept based on many myths, including European discovery and harmonious multiculturalism,” the section reads in part.
While participants in this training, offered up by Global Affairs Canada, are told to question the very name of the country, they’re also informed not to question other points such as the claim that only white people can be racist. The first “myth” the course attempts to bust is that if you aren’t white, then you can’t be racist.
“Myth #1 Reverse racism exists, BIPOC can be racists towards white people,” – See our anti-white racism section for all the blatant racism against whites in western society.
“While assumptions and stereotypes about white people do exist, this is considered racial prejudice, not racist m,” participants are informed. “Thus, racial prejudice can indeed be directed at white people (e.g. ‘white people can’t dance’) but is not considered racism because of the systemic relationship to power.”
- Source: https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-feds-anti-racism-training-deals-with-political-agendas-nothing-else
Sweden’s rape epidemic: Immigrants commit majority of rape: 34.5% of rapists from Middle East/North Africa, 19.1% from Africa. While comprising just 20% of the population
The researchers found that, within that time-frame, a total of 3,039 offenders were convicted of rape+ against a woman in Sweden — nearly all of whom (99.7%) were men. According to the researchers, Swedish-born offenders with Swedish-born parents accounted for 40.8% of the offenders. But, strikingly, almost half of the offenders were born outside of Sweden (47.7%). Of those foreign-born offenders, 34.5% were from the Middle East/North Africa, with 19.1% hailing from the rest of Africa. As a percentage of all convicted perpetrators, therefore, 16.4% were foreign-born individuals from the Middle East/North Africa, and 9.1% were foreign-born individuals from Africa (excluding North Africa).
How far does this signify over-representation? On the basis of population records kept by the official agency Statistics Sweden (SCB), approximately 20% (19.7%) of the Swedish population are foreign-born individuals. Among those convicted of rape and perpetrated rape, the foreign-born account for 47.7% of those convicted — so they are over-represented by a factor of 2.4.
Moreover, if we piece various statistics together, we find there are 565,902 foreign-born people living in Sweden who were born in North Africa and the Middle East, representing 4.9% of Sweden’s population. Yet 16.4% of those convicted of rape and attempted rape are foreign-born individuals from North Africa and the Middle East: over-representation by a factor of 3.3. And that figure rises to 4.7 when you consider all foreign-born citizens from Africa (excluding North Africa.)
Our flight deck should reflect the diverse group of people on board our planes every day. That’s why we plan for 50% of the 5,000 pilots we train in the next decade to be women or people of color.
Black Lives Matter Terrorist Maya Echols threatened that cities will be “on fire” if Derek Chauvin is not convicted for the death of George Floyd
“Today the 7-day Covid positivity rate dropped to a new recorded low: 4.95%. Hospitalizations dropped to a 6 month low. This week we have 1 million 1st vaccines available,” Texas Governor Greg Abbott wrote in a tweet on Sunday. “Everyone now qualifies for a shot. They are highly recommended to prevent getting Covid but always voluntary.”
According to the Texas Department of State Health Services, at least 1,900 new virus cases were reported on Sunday, which is the lowest daily number the state has seen since early June.
Data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that the seven-day moving average number of cases in Texas dropped to the lowest level since mid-June. According to the CDC, Texas was averaging 3,783 daily cases as of March 27.
Abbott’s tweet also notes that hospitalizations dropped to their lowest number in the past six months. According to data from the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), 3,104 COVID-19 patients were in hospitals across the state as of Saturday. Data shows that the state has not recorded a number this low since September 19, when there were 3,081 hospitalizations.
As of Monday, Texas has reported more than 2.3 million confirmed coronavirus cases and at least 47,156 deaths.
Mississippi also removed its COVID-19 restrictions around the same time. Like Texas, Mississippi has seen a drop in virus cases and hospitalizations. According to CDC data, as of Saturday Mississippi was seeing an average of 254 daily cases, which is a decrease from the previous month, where the state was averaging around 520.
According to the state’s health department, Mississippi also saw a drop in COVID-19 hospitalizations, reporting 238 hospitalized patients with confirmed infections this past Friday, which is the lowest the state has seen since May.
Before the decreases in cases and hospitalizations in Texas and Mississippi, they received criticism for their coronavirus policies, including from President Joe Biden. Shortly after both states said they were lifting their COVID-19 restrictions, Biden said, “The last thing we need is Neanderthal thinking, that, in the meantime, everything’s fine, take off your mask, forget it. It still matters.”
- Source: https://www.newsweek.com/texas-covid-cases-drop-record-low-nearly-three-weeks-after-mask-mandate-lifted-1579484
- Coronavirus - COVID-19 Tags:
Systemic Anti-White Racism – HackerX hosts “Diversity” hiring events for “Black, LatinX and minority talent”
This event is geared to recruit the top technical Black, LatinX and minority talent in your area.
We understand companies are looking for diverse software engineers, designers, data scientists, DevOps, product owners and professionals to help build great products from a diverse perspective.
The man, who carried out a vehicle attack at the US Capitol killing a police office, was identified as 25-year-old Noah Green from Indiana. Noah Green was shot dead by law enforcement officers after the attack. According to local media reports, now-removed Facebook and Instagram accounts of Green suggest he was an adherent of the Nation of Islam sect, which has been denounced by mainstream Muslims. He also posted about Satan and called the US government “enemy no 1” of Black people. US Capitol Update: Police Officer William Evans Killed After Car Rams Barricade in Capitol Complex, Suspect Shot Dead.
In one of his posts on Facebook, Green reportedly wrote: “Satan’s rule over us is up.” Just two hours before Friday’s attack, he allegedly posted a video on his Instagram account and captioned it: “The US government is the #1 enemy of Black people!” In another Instagram port, he said he suffered “multiple home break ins, food poisonings, assaults, unauthorised operations in the hospital, mind control”. Green also shared on social media that how “tough” his life had been in recent years. Kamala Harris Condemns ‘Inexplicable’ Violence at Capitol Complex in the US, Condoles Death of Police Officer William Evans.
Twitter censored Harvard professor of medicine Martin Kulldorff, a member of the COVID-19 vaccine safety subgroup that advises the CDC, FIH, and FDA, because he challenged the notion that children and young people require COVID-19 vaccination.
The platform applied a warning label to Kulldorff’s tweet about the matter, and prevented users from liking or retweeting it.
“Thinking that everyone must be vaccinated is as scientifically flawed as thinking that nobody should,” said Kuldorff in his now-censored tweet. “COVID vaccines are important for older high-risk people, and their care-takers. Those with prior natural infection do not need it. Nor children.”
Kulldorff is one of the most cited experts on infectious diseases alive today, with over 25,000 academic citations. In addition to his role as a Harvard professor, he is a biostatistician and epidemiologist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
He co-created the Great Barrington Declaration, a call for an approach to containing COVID-19 focused on the most at-risk groups rather than the entire population. It has been signed by thousands of medical experts and practicing medical doctors around the world.
Kulldorff continues to argue that the response to COVID should focus on older, vulnerable populations while easing restrictions on young, healthy people.
According to Twitter, Kulldorff violated the platform’s rules on “COVID-19 misinformation.”
In a follow-up tweet commenting on Twitter’s decision, Kulldorff slammed the platform for making decisions on medical debates that are beyond Twitter’s expertise.
“When making unscientific claims, media often refer to “health officials” or “experts” without citing anyone,” said Kulldorff
- Source: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/03/30/twitter-censors-official-coronavirus-adviser-and-renowned-epidemiologist-martin-kulldorff/
Lawyers who want to sue drug companies will be drooling over the news that the FDA has “certified” a 2009 letter sent anonymously by FDA staff to President Obama describing “systemic corruption and wrongdoing that permeates all levels of FDA.” FDA is riddled with politics, conflicts of interest and outright corruption, and is, as the letter says, “fundamentally broken.” https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fda-corruption-letter-authenticated-lawyers-start-your-engines/
Nine FDA scientists appealed to President George W. Bush and at the time, President-elect Barack Obama over pressure from management to manipulate data, mainly in relation to the review process for medical devices. These concerns were highlighted in a 2006 report on the agency as well.
Hidden conflicts? Pharma payments to FDA advisers after drug approvals spark ethical concerns https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/07/hidden-conflicts-pharma-payments-fda-advisers-after-drug-approvals-spark-ethical
Then very effective mass marketing takes over, and the FDA devotes only a small percent of its budget to protect physicians or patients from receiving biased or untruthful information. 34 The further corruption of medical knowledge through company-funded teams that craft the published literature to overstate benefits and understate harms, unmonitored by the FDA, leaves good physicians with corrupted knowledge. 5 6 Patients are the innocent victims. https://ethics.harvard.edu/blog/risky-drugs-why-fda-cannot-be-trusted
When the FDA finds scientific fraud or misconduct, the agency doesn’t notify the public, the medical establishment, or even the scientific community that the results of a medical experiment are not to be trusted. On the contrary. For more than a decade, the FDA has shown a pattern of burying the details of misconduct. https://slate.com/technology/2015/02/fda-inspections-fraud-fabrication-and-scientific-misconduct-are-hidden-from-the-public-and-doctors.html
Exposing the FDA’s Betrayal of America is a stunning exposé into the secret world of the FDA, Wall Street, and drug companies. At stake is the health and well-being of all Americans. Adverse reactions, even deaths, are hidden while dangerous drugs are pushed on Americans, especially children simply for profit. https://www.amazon.com/Fight-Your-Health-Exposing-Betrayal/dp/1933927178
FDA documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, revealed that the FDA has been concealing from the medical community and the public serious research misconduct; including fraud, deception, avoidable risks for human subjects — even deaths — that occurred in clinical trials. https://ahrp.org/fda-conceals-collaborates-in-serious-research-misconduct-fraud-deception-adverse-events/
The Food and Drug Administration has a sordid history of scandals involving conflicts of interests, cover-ups, corruption and congressional investigations. A recent investigation into the approval and continued protection for the controversial sterilization device Essure, depicts classic examples of controversial conduct by the FDA https://www.ennislaw.com/blog/essure-depicts-classic-examples-fda-conflicts-and-corruption/
former U.S. Food and Drug Administration official pleaded guilty to accepting a $20,000 bribe to expedite a generic drug maker’s application https://apnews.com/4341009a667c3195829a79728d6774b3
A $1.8 million 2006 Institute of Medicine report on pharmaceutical regulation in the U.S. found major deficiencies in the FDA system for ensuring the safety of drugs on the American market. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Food_and_Drug_Administration
The FDA has been criticised for allowing the use of recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH) in dairy cows. rBGH-treated cows secrete higher levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) in their milk than do untreated cows. IGF-1 signalling is thought to play a role in sustaining the growth of some tumorshttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Food_and_Drug_Administration
Dr. Herbert L. Ley, Jr. In an interview to The New York Times, warned the public about the FDA’s inability to safeguard consumers. People were being misled, he believed “The thing that bugs me is that the people think the FDA is protecting them – it isn’t. What the FDA is doing and what the public thinks it’s doing are as different as night and day,” he said.Ley stated that the entire issue was about money, “pure and simple”.
In a 2005 interview, Dr. David Graham, associate director of the FDA’s Office of Drug Safety, stated that “FDA is inherently biased in favor of the pharmaceutical industry. It views industry as its client, whose interests it must represent and advance. It views its primary mission as approving as many drugs it can, regardless of whether the drugs are safe or needed” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Food_and_Drug_Administration
It also has been shown that oftentimes, the FDA expert advisory panels had direct financial interests in the drugs or products being evaluated. Former Editor of The New England Journal of Medicine, Marcia Angell, has stated that “It’s time to take the Food and Drug Administration back from the drug companies https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Food_and_Drug_Administration
‘We knew there were payoffs,” said Roy McKnight, Mylan’s 68-year-old chairman. ”We knew we were being pushed back behind other companies’ applications and discriminated against.” Added Milan Puskar, the company’s 54-year-old president: ”We had to blow the whistle on the F.D.A. The F.D.A. generic division was just totally out of control. The industry was going to fall apart if we allowed the situation to continue.” https://www.nytimes.com/1989/09/10/business/exposing-the-fda.html
Critics of the 1992 Prescription Drug User Fee Act argue that industry funding of the drug review and approval process gives pharmaceutical companies, and their lobbying arm, PhRMA, too much… https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/prescription/hazard/independent.html
These sometimes create incentives (for drug firms and their employees) that conflict with the development of knowledge, drug safety, the promotion of public health, and innovation. https://ethics.harvard.edu/pharmaceutical-industry-institutional-corruption-and-public-health
Lies and Deception How the FDA Does Not Protect Your Best Interests. … https://smart-publications.com/articles/lies-and-deception-how-the-fda-does-not-protect-your-best-interests/
newreport from two researchers at the Oregon Health and Science University, published in the journal The BMJ, suggests many of these medical reviewers go on to work for the drug companies they oversaw while working for the government. https://time.com/4510025/fda-drug-companies-pharmaceutical-industry-medical-reviewers/
More than a quarter of the Food and Drug Administration employees who approved cancer and hematology drugs from 2001 through 2010 left the agency and now work or consult for pharmaceutical industry https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/09/28/495694559/a-look-at-how-the-revolving-door-spins-from-fda-to-industry
The agency, whose responsibilities include making sure that prescription drugs sold in the United States are safe and effective, receives almost three-quarters of its funding for that work from drug makers. https://www.pogo.org/investigation/2016/12/fda-depends-on-industry-funding-money-comes-with-strings-attached/
If drug companies merely wrote the checks, there might be less cause for concern. Indeed, many federal agencies collect user fees. However, at the FDA, as a study by the Institute of Medicine has observed, the corporate money comes with “strings that are attached.”
Drug and Medical Device Companies Have Outsized Influence on FDA. $700 million in lobbying https://www.ucsusa.org/resources/drug-and-medical-device-com
Mainstream White Hatred: black NY Times contributor in “the root” reposted by Yahoo News: “Whiteness is a Pandemic”
I don’t have much to add here today that hasn’t already been said.
Whiteness is a public health crisis. It shortens life expectancies, it pollutes air, it constricts equilibrium, it devastates forests, it melts ice caps, it sparks (and funds) wars, it flattens dialects, it infests consciousnesses, and it kills people—white people and people who are not white, my mom included. There will be people who die, in 2050, because of white supremacy-induced decisions from 1850.
A line can and should be drawn from the actions of the white supremacist who walked into three Atlanta-area massage parlors yesterday, and allegedly killed eight people—six of whom were of Asian descent—to the relentless anti-Asian rhetoric pollinating national discourse over the past year. The former president, and the party of the former president, can and should be blamed for this and the sudden increase of racist violence against Asian Americans. The line doesn’t stop there, though. It extends back 400 years and has tentacles clawing everywhere white supremacy exists here, in America, which is everywhere.
There’s a line connecting this act of terror to the 11 people killed at the Tree of Life synagogue in 2018, and the nine people killed at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in 2015, of course. But also to gentrification, to red-lining, to racial profiling, to gerrymandering, to voter oppression, to mass incarceration, to the war on drugs, to the subprime mortgage crisis, to the vast disparities in both COVID deaths and who receives COVID vaccinations, to how the men and women who stormed the capitol just went home and had dinner with their families afterward. While we were still processing and recovering from what we witnessed, they were already back on their couches, watching Criminal Minds.
White supremacy is a virus that, like other viruses, will not die until there are no bodies left for it to infect. Which means the only way to stop it is to locate it, isolate it, extract it, and kill it. I guess a vaccine could work, too. But we’ve had 400 years to develop one, so I won’t hold my breath.
Ah yes, whites are a problem and not blacks who commit HALF of all violent crime, commit 3x more rapes than whites, comprise most of mass shooters while making up just 13% of the population. Just try to imagine an article titled “Blackness is a pandemic”… you’d be deplatformed, fired and it would be a non stop news story for weeks.
A study published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research finds that coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic by the domestic press was overwhelmingly negative. More negative than the international press. More negative than the local press. And more negative than the science. But then a funny thing happened after President Donald Trump lost his reelection bid.
Researchers at Dartmouth College and Brown University did a content analysis of tens of thousands of COVID-19 news stories to look at the levels of negativity. What they found was that 87% of the stories published by the top 15 news sources in the country were negative in tone. That compares with 50% of international news sources, and 64% for scientific journals. They also found the mainstream media were 25 percentage points more likely to be negative than more general U.S news sources.
What’s more, this overwhelming negativity included even “areas with positive developments, including school re-openings and vaccine trials.” And, the researchers determined, the mainstream media coverage was “unresponsive to changing trends in new COVID-19 cases.”
In other words, the national press in the U.S. was putting a negative spin on everything COVID-related. (The study is titled “Why Is All COVID News Bad News?”)
Those 14 top news sources tracked by the researchers, by the way, included only two that might be considered conservative – Fox News and the New York Post.
The researchers claim that the major U.S. media outlets were simply feeding the public’s desire for gloomy news.
“Our results suggest that U.S. major outlets publish unusually negative COVID-19 stories in response to reader demand and interest,” authors write.
But that doesn’t make sense. Why wouldn’t local news be just as negative? Or international news?
We have a much better theory: The mainstream press was feeding the public a steady diet of negative COVID stories to tarnish Trump in hopes of driving him from office.
Even the authors sort of acknowledge this, without pointing out the implications. At one point, they write that: “Potentially positive developments such as vaccine stories receive less attention from U.S. outlets than do negative stories about Trump and hydroxychloroquine.”
What’s more, a chart published by the New York Times based on the study’s data shows that the mainstream press’ fixation on bad COVID news started to lift once Joe Biden declared himself winner of the November 2020 election.
The Times’ David Leonhardt inadvertently admits the real reason for tone of COVID coverage.
“I have worked in media for nearly three decades, and I think you might be surprised by how little time journalists spend talking about audience size,” he writes, commenting on the NBER study. “We care about it, obviously, but most journalists I know care much more about other factors, like doing work that has an impact.”
”Has an impact,” eh? Like, say, driving a president you don’t like out of office?
There’s a precedent for this. When George H.W. Bush was running for reelection in 1992, coverage of the economy was overwhelmingly negative, despite the fact that one of the shallowest and shortest recessions on record ended in March 1991.
One survey found that “a majority of U.S. journalists who followed the 1992 presidential campaign believe President Bush’s candidacy was damaged by press coverage of his record and of the economy.”
As soon as that election was over, the press suddenly started reporting good economic news.
We all know how deplorably biased the mainstream media is. But even we can be stunned when we see blatant evidence of it like this.
We analyze the tone of COVID-19 related English-language news articles written since January 1, 2020. Ninety one percent of stories by U.S. major media outlets are negative in tone versus fifty four percent for non-U.S. major sources and sixty five percent for scientific journals. The negativity of the U.S. major media is notable even in areas with positive scientific developments including school re-openings and vaccine trials. Media negativity is unresponsive to changing trends in new COVID-19 cases or the political leanings of the audience. U.S. major media readers strongly prefer negative stories about COVID-19, and negative stories in general. Stories of increasing COVID-19 cases outnumber stories of decreasing cases by a factor of 5.5 even during periods when new cases are declining. Among U.S. major media outlets, stories discussing President Donald Trump and hydroxychloroquine are more numerous than all stories combined that cover companies and individual researchers working on COVID-19 vaccines.
- Source: https://issuesinsights.com/2021/03/29/report-media-reported-only-bad-covid-news-until-trump-lost/
Black women are the fattest, evil racist doctors are trying to save their lives by telling them to eat healthier – but this is racist somehow.
Black people, and black women in particular, face considerable health challenges. Compared with their rates in other racial groups, chronic cardiovascular, inflammatory and metabolic risk factors have been found to be elevated in black women, even after controlling for behaviors such as smoking, physical exercise or dietary variables.
Black women have also been identified as the subgroup with the highest body mass index (BMI) in the U.S., with four out of five classified as either “overweight” or “obese.” Many doctors have claimed that black women’s “excess” weight is the main cause of their poor health outcomes, often without fully testing or diagnosing them. While there has been a massive public health campaign urging fat people to eat right, eat less and lose weight, black women have been specifically targeted.
This heightened concern about their weight is not new; it reflects the racist stigmatization of black women’s bodies. Nearly three centuries ago scientists studying race argued that African women were especially likely to reach dimensions that the typical European might scorn. The men of Africa were said to like their women robust, and the European press featured tales of cultural events loosely described as festivals intended to fatten African women to the desired, “unwieldy” size.
Read on, courtesy of Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-racist-roots-of-fighting-obesity/.
White girl bullied out of majority black school because of her skin color, black journalist blames white people
I am a liberal, White, upper-middle-class parent, and we live in a mixed-income, racially integrated urban neighborhood. When it came time to enroll our daughter in high school, we selected a school that was majority Black because it was close by, and we rejected the notion of getting caught up in which magnet school was most prestigious. Our daughter had a horrible time there—she was harassed so much that we had to pull her out, and other non-Black students there were victimized because of their race. I am struggling to make sense of the experience. I think she’s managed it well and hasn’t let it affect her general views on race, and I believe I’m doing the same, but mostly I am just so angry that our daughter had to endure this, and I feel guilty that I put her in this position. I also feel caught between friends who seem to want to say, “I told you so,” and those who seem to think that saying that she was the victim of racial harassment somehow makes me seem racist since it was at the hands of Black students. Maybe I should just chalk it up to bad luck, but how can I let go of the guilt and anger and all the other awful reactions I’m having to this?
I also recognize that in an area like the one you live in—one that sounds like it is somewhere in the process of gentrification—an influx of upper-middle-class White folks can be absolutely devastating. So again, bullying, regardless of the bully’s background, is not OK, but you asked about the larger context here, and so that’s what I’ll try to unpack.
After years of being told that your community was unimportant and unworthy of resources, you get to watch it become a “hot spot,” see investment that would have never been made on your behalf. Black folks, who once had “the hood” as a place to be surrounded by their own kind after long days of having to labor for White people, now have to watch Whites become the most affluent, and seemingly most content, residents of our ghettos. If that were not traumatic enough, there is also the matter of our interpersonal interactions with our new neighbors, many of whom have called the police on us, unilaterally organized to reshape our schools, or otherwise come into our sacred places and treated us as we are so often treated by White people: poorly.
Your daughter might not have done anything deliberately to harm anyone or to invite mistreatment, but her presence disrupts something truly fragile: the feeling of safety Black kids get from being with other Black kids. Those kids see their parents struggling to afford to live in an area that is changing to better reflect people like you.
I am sorry that your daughter was one of them, and I hope you are able to help her get through this difficult time with the right attitude.
Man up and change your attitude, you evil white person.
White people moving into black area making it better = racist.
White people bullied by blacks = white peoples fault.
Blacks when they see white people = scared of them.
Blacks wanting to be amongs their own = totally ok, but not when whites want to be amlng their own.
The World Health Organization has suddenly gone from crying “The sky is falling!” like a cackling Chicken Little to squealing like a stuck pig. The reason: charges that the agency deliberately fomented swine flu hysteria. “The world is going through a real pandemic. The description of it as a fake is wrong and irresponsible,” the agency claims on its Web site. A WHO spokesman declined to specify who or what gave this “description,” but the primary accuser is hard to ignore.
The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), a human rights watchdog, is publicly investigating the WHO’s motives in declaring a pandemic. Indeed, the chairman of its influential health committee, epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg, has declared that the “false pandemic” is “one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century.”
Even within the agency, the director of the WHO Collaborating Center for Epidemiology in Munster, Germany, Dr. Ulrich Kiel, has essentially labeled the pandemic a hoax. “We are witnessing a gigantic misallocation of resources [$18 billion so far] in terms of public health,” he said.
They’re right. This wasn’t merely overcautiousness or simple misjudgment. The pandemic declaration and all the Klaxon-ringing since reflect sheer dishonesty motivated not by medical concerns but political ones.
Unquestionably, swine flu has proved to be vastly milder than ordinary seasonal flu. It kills at a third to a tenth the rate, according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates. Data from other countries like France and Japan indicate it’s far tamer than that.
Indeed, judging by what we’ve seen in New Zealand and Australia (where the epidemics have ended), and by what we’re seeing elsewhere in the world, we’ll have considerably fewer flu deaths this season than normal. That’s because swine flu muscles aside seasonal flu, acting as a sort of inoculation against the far deadlier strain.
Did the WHO have any indicators of this mildness when it declared the pandemic in June?
Absolutely, as I wrote at the time. We were then fully 11 weeks into the outbreak and swine flu had only killed 144 people worldwide–the same number who die of seasonal flu worldwide every few hours. (An estimated 250,000 to 500,000 per year by the WHO’s own numbers.) The mildest pandemics of the 20th century killed at least a million people.
But how could the organization declare a pandemic when its own official definition required “simultaneous epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness.” Severity–that is, the number of deaths–is crucial, because every year flu causes “a global spread of disease.”
Easy. In May, in what it admitted was a direct response to the outbreak of swine flu the month before, WHO promulgated a new definition matched to swine flu that simply eliminated severity as a factor. You could now have a pandemic with zero deaths.
Under fire, the organization is boldly lying about the change, to which anybody with an Internet connection can attest. In a mid-January virtual conference WHO swine flu chief Keiji Fukuda stated: “Did WHO change its definition of a pandemic? The answer is no: WHO did not change its definition.” Two weeks later at a PACE conference he insisted: “Having severe deaths has never been part of the WHO definition.”
They did it; but why?
In part, it was CYA for the WHO. The agency was losing credibility over the refusal of avian flu H5N1 to go pandemic and kill as many as 150 million people worldwide, as its “flu czar” had predicted in 2005.
Around the world nations heeded the warnings and spent vast sums developing vaccines and making other preparations. So when swine flu conveniently trotted in, the WHO essentially crossed out “avian,” inserted “swine,” and WHO Director-General Margaret Chan arrogantly boasted, “The world can now reap the benefits of investments over the last five years in pandemic preparedness.”
But there’s more than bureaucratic self-interest at work here. Bizarrely enough, the WHO has also exploited its phony pandemic to push a hard left political agenda.
In a September speech WHO Director-General Chan said “ministers of health” should take advantage of the “devastating impact” swine flu will have on poorer nations to get out the message that “changes in the functioning of the global economy” are needed to “distribute wealth on the basis of” values “like community, solidarity, equity and social justice.” She further declared it should be used as a weapon against “international policies and systems that govern financial markets, economies, commerce, trade and foreign affairs.”
Chan’s dream now lies in tatters. All the WHO has done, says PACE’s Wodart, is to destroy “much of the credibility that they should have, which is invaluable to us if there’s a future scare that might turn out to be a killer on a large scale.”
Michael Fumento is director of the nonprofit Independent Journalism Project, where he specializes in health and science issues. He may be reached at [email protected].
- Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20100208182828/https://www.forbes.com/2010/02/05/world-health-organization-swine-flu-pandemic-opinions-contributors-michael-fumento.html
Some low-income families of color in Oakland will soon receive $500 a month in no-strings-attached cash as part of a privately funded program, Mayor Libby Schaaf said in a Tuesday announcement.
The Oakland Resilient Families program has raised nearly $7 million dollars to help families of color with at least one minor child making less than $30,000 a year.
It’s the first program to limit participation to people of color and indigenous communities — a nod to the legacy of the Black Panther Party, which was founded in Oakland.
“Guaranteed income has been a goal of the Black Panther platform since its founding,” said Jesús Gerena, CEO of Family Independence Initiative, which is partnering with the program. “Direct investment in the community in response to systemic injustices isn’t new.”
- Source: https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/low-income-families-eligible-for-free-cash-under-oakland-program/
‘Maybe’ conservatism is a ‘euphemism for white supremacy,’ Syracuse prof states during ‘White Rage’ panel
During a Louisiana State University event discussing the “Religion of White Rage,” one professor stated that “conservatism” is a “euphemism for white supremacy.” One state lawmaker previously expressed concern over the event.
According to a statement from Louisiana State University, “Race, Religion and the Moment We’re In: The Religion of White Rage” was supposed to “shed light on the phenomenon of white rage and map out the uneasy relationship between white anxiety, religious fervor, American identity and perceived Black racial progress.”
“Religion is a source of connection and community for many Americans; however, it is also the primary motivating factor for the rise of white rage and white supremacist sentiment in the United States. The Capitol insurrection is the latest example of this,” said panelist and Louisiana State professor Stephen Finley in the statement. “In this episode, we will hone in on this relationship between White apprehension, race and religion, and their subsequent effects on communities of color and the struggle for equality.”
Double Standards: Leftist Groups Host Protest That Turns Into Riot in Bristol – 20 Officers Hurt – Nobody is Condemning Left Wingers, Charging Them With Felonies, Investigating Their Groups, Cancelling Them
Media running cover, trying to shift blame away from these violent leftist terrorists:
Participants in the “Kill the Bill” event said that the lack of a single organiser meant that it was vulnerable to being hijacked by a violent minority. Groups that encouraged their followers to attend the protest included Extinction Rebellion, All Black Lives Bristol and Socialist Workers Party Bristol. Another, No Fixed Abode Anti Fascists, told people not to share footage of protesters unless they were in masks.
Marvin Rees, the mayor of Bristol, said that the riot had nothing to do with the “real everyday struggles” that people in the city face after 12 months of the pandemic. He said that it had been fuelled by those who “go around looking for the latest demo”.
- Source: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/more-than-20-officers-hurt-in-night-of-destruction-in-bristol-hcsvj08g5
Muslim Syrian Immigrant Terrorists Kills 10 Peope in Boulder Colorado – Racist Anti-White Leftist Pundits and Politicians Were Hating on and Blaming White People Before Learning He Was Brown
White Privilege is: “being blamed anytime a shooting happens”
Just try to imagine any of these pundits calling out “Brown Muslims” after an islamic terrorist attack… why is it ok to hate on and call out “white men” after this one?
Amy Siskind blaming white people for crimes of Muslim terrorist:
As soon as anti-white Amy Siskind learned the terrorist was non white, she wanted to forget his name and not talk about him:
Professional race grifter Tariq Nasheed also blames white people for the actions of a brown muslim terrorist:
Anti-white Hemal Jhaveri, a race and inclusion editor at USA today (whatever the fuck that means) blames angry white men for the actions of a brown terrorist:
Uzair Hasan Rizvi who works for AFP Fact Check blames white people for actions of a brown terrorist, spreading race baiting misinformation…
Brainwashed lemming David Hoffman instantly blames right wing MAGA white male for actions of muslim terorrist:
Number one white people hater and terrorist sympathizer Ilhan Omar says only when non whites commit crimes their races are shown which is literally the opposite. When blacks commit crimes, their race is never mentioned.
- Source: https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/23/gunman-who-murdered-10-including-cop-at-colorado-supermarket-named-as-ahmad-al-issa-21-14291980/
Black privilege – Blacks go Crazy in Miami on 2021 Spring Break; Destroy Restaurants, Fight on the Street, Shootouts, Destroy Cars, Run Out Without Paying Tabs – City Enacts State of Emergency and Curfew, so “black leaders” say This is Unnecessary Force and Racism
March 2020, blacks go crazy, police crack down, NAACP says this is “racism”
That was 2020, now 2021:
Miami police arrest statistics; 1050 arrests, 398 felonies, 102 firearms seized
As soon as the city starts clamping down, “black leaders” say this is unreasonable force. How dare the government not let blacks keep destroying the city and terrorizing peaceful civillians…
Kashmir: Suddenly the Left Understands ‘The Great Replacement’ – Replacing Muslim Indians with Hindus is bad, but Replacing White People in Their Ancestral Homelands With Non-whites is Progressive
Good news! It’s not a “conspiracy theory” anymore. The media finally understand that government policies affect demographics and that demography matters – but only in non-white countries.
The Indian-controlled portion of Kashmir, known as Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), is the only majority-Muslim state in Hindu India. When India became independent in 1947, Article 370 of its constitution granted special rights to J&K so that it could maintain a Muslim majority.
Suggesting that loss of local population control could lead to “ethnic cleansing” sounds like an unhinged conspiracy theory. Mr. Ward himself, in a piece praising Pete Buttigieg’s plan to combat “white extremism,” said the idea “that white people are being replaced” is a “white nationalist” idea promoted by murderers such as the Christchurch shooter.
Even the New York Times now understands the great replacement:
Human rights activists said that the moves to change Kashmir’s status were only the first steps in a broader plan to erode Kashmir’s core rights and seed the area with non-Kashmiris, altering the demographics and eventually destroying its character.
The Washington Post also gets it: “Critics” reportedly say the Indian government’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party wants to “dilute the concentration of Muslims there and further its project to enshrine the Hindu identity of the nation.” The author also compared the “ethnic and religious undertones” to those in the West Bank, another area where media outlets mysteriously understand the importance of demographics.
The Atlantic worried that without the rule “dating back to colonial times” barring non-Kashmiris from settling, “the demographic balance of the state could shift — and with it, the idea that a vibrant democracy must take special efforts to protect the status of minority communities.”
Should the “status” of the white minority in South Africa be protected? No, said an Atlantic article in 2018. Worrying about the survival of white farmers is a “thinly veiled white supremacist cause.”
Bloomberg’s editorial board said India had made a “mistake.” It wasn’t making Kashmiris “feel like full citizens, in control of their lives and their destinies.” “Democracies as large and heterogeneous as India cannot escape internal tensions,” it said, “but the way to relieve such pressure is to decentralize power and give citizens a greater stake in their governance, as well as more control over local resources.”
That same day, Bloomberg argued for increased federal power in America. “The U.S. needs better intelligence-gathering and more effective preemptive action against domestic terrorists,” it said. Bloomberg also called for more gun control and an intensified fight against “white supremacy.”
When Kashmiris demonstrated against revocation of Article 370, India sent in troops and declared a curfew. Now the BBC even appears to be sympathetic to terrorism in the name of ethnic identity. In an article called “Inside Kashmir’s lockdown: ‘Even I will pick up a gun.’ ” it quotes without editorializing an angry young man who says of his toddler, “He’s too small now, but I will prepare him to pick up a gun too,” in order to fight what Kashmiris call “dictatorial power.” The article did not call for “gun control” or “tolerance.”
The Associated Press warned that “for many, India’s decision is a breach of trust and an attack on Kashmir’s identity.” Another AP story quoted a local man: “Maybe slowly our identity will disappear.” The AP did not call him “racist,” “far-right,” or “nativist.”
- Source: https://www.amren.com/commentary/2019/08/kashmir-suddenly-the-left-understands-the-great-replacement/
White hippies make a commune in Guatemala – Fragile blacks and other minorities with an inferiority complex wish them death and hate on all white people. Anti white racism is perfectly OK on Twitter
How dare white people travel to other countries and set up small communes… this is what minorities are only allowed to do in white countries. Hating on white people, wishing them death is OK on Twitter.
Scientific studies compilation showing adverse reactions of routine childhood vaccines – MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella), DPT/DTAP (Diphtheria Pertussis Tetanus), Polio, HPV, Chicken Pox, Hepatitis
- Vaccination before 1 year of age was associated with increased odds of developmental delays (OR = 2.18, 95% CI 1.47–3.24), asthma (OR = 4.49, 95% CI 2.04–9.88) and ear infections (OR = 2.13, 95% CI 1.63–2.78). In a quartile analysis, subjects were grouped by number of vaccine doses received in the first year of life. Higher odds ratios were observed in Quartiles 3 and 4 (where more vaccine doses were received) for all four health conditions considered, as compared to Quartile 1. In a temporal analysis, developmental delays showed a linear increase as the age cut-offs increased from 6 to 12 to 18 to 24 months of age (ORs = 1.95, 2.18, 2.92 and 3.51, respectively). Slightly higher ORs were also observed for all four health conditions when time permitted for a diagnosis was extended from ⩾ 3 years of age to ⩾ 5 years of age. Source: Analysis of health outcomes in vaccinated and unvaccinated children: Developmental delays, asthma, ear infections and gastrointestinal disorders
- According to a study done by Harvard (at the commission of our own government), less than 1% of all adverse reactions to vaccines are actually submitted to the National Vaccine Adverse Events Reports System (VAERS) – read page 6 at the link above. [alternate source]
Coronavirus information: https://nojabforme.info
List of studies that found autism link: https://www.scribd.com/doc/220807175/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link
Lots of research and studies from dr. seneff: http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/
Inteviews with drs Suzanne Humphries and Tetyana Obukhanych http://jeffreydachmd.com/2014/03/dissolving-illusions-book-review-jeffrey-dach-md/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQQOv-Oi6U Dr. Suzanne Humphries Lecture on vaccines and health FULL PART ONE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bc6WX33SuE Dr Theresa Deisher – Worldwide Autism Epidemic & Human Fetal Manufactured Contaminated Vaccines
Explanation of terms: Relative Risk RR: http://practice.sph.umich.edu/micphp/epicentral/relative_risk.php Odds ratio OR: http://practice.sph.umich.edu/micphp/epicentral/odds_ratio.php
Doctors and Scientists with Concerns About Vaccines
A Stanford professor has found that the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has not lived up its original goals of providing “simple justice” to children injured by vaccines. Lengthy delays and an adversarial tone characterize the program. http://news.stanford.edu/news/2015/july/vaccine-court-engstrom-070615.html
Hib Haemophilus influenzae type b (meningitis)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine on type 1 diabetes: The relative risk is 1.26 (26% higher risk) at 7 years. The rise in diabetes, just one potential adverse effect, exceeds the benefit of the vaccine, which has been estimated to prevent seven deaths and 7-26 cases of severe disability per 100 000 children immunised.2 Even the difference in cases of diabetes between the groups receiving four doses and one dose exceeds the mean expected benefit. Temporal changes in the incidence of diabetes do not explain the differences since there were an extra 31 cases of type 1 diabetes per 100 000 children aged 5-10, and the incidence of diabetes in this group had been stable for about 10 years before this.3 Furthermore, sharp rises in diabetes have been recorded in the United States4 and the United Kingdom5 after the introduction of the haemophilus vaccine.
- We estimated that the 4 doses of the hemophilus influenza B vaccine increased the risk of IDDM, relative risk 1.17, P<0.05, based on 10 years of follow up of a large clinical trial (2). Our data indicated the risk of vaccine induced IDDM exceeded the benefit by 3 to 1.
- The relative risks (95% confidence intervals) of asthma were: 1.18 (1.02 to 1.36) for Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib); (18% higher risk of asthma)
- The greatest increase in type 1 diabetes has occurred in children aged under 4 (fig 2),1-2 which coincides with the period when H influenzae type b vaccine was introduced in the mid-1980s. This should raise our suspicions as to whether the vaccine could be responsible for this increase. Karvonen et al have dismissed the data as not being significant; however, the impact on the lives of a further 58 cases per 100 000 children at the age of 10 who will have to learn how to deal with a lifelong chronic disease such as type 1 diabetes should not be trivialised.
MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella
Graph of falling measles rates in Canada before vaccination: http://i.imgur.com/k6qs6tO.png
- Distinct rises in the incidence of T1DM occurred 2-4 years following the introduction of the MMR and pertussis vaccines. A drop in the incidence of T1DM was detected between 3-4 years following discontinuation of pertussis and BCG vaccines. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12793601/
- Two hundred fifty-two confirmed cases of diabetes and 768 matched controls met the study eligibility criteria. The OR (95% confidence interval) for the association with type 1 diabetes was 1.36 (0.70–2.63) for measles-mumps-rubella http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/108/6/e112.short
- RE: PREVIOUS STUDY ^ We also found the incidence of IDDM rose in Finland about 60% percent following the introduction of the MMR vaccine in 1982 and the Hemophilus vaccine in 1986 (3). DeStefano’s data on the combined odds ratio of the hemophilus vaccine and the MMR vaccine (1.14*1.36=1.55 OR) support our conclusion that vaccines can explain the 60% rise. DeStefano erroneous concludes his findings do not support our data and conclusions. Clearly it is not in the public interest to deny that vaccines can explain the rise in IDDM. Case control studies like DeStefano’s and others also do not adjust for the confounding effects of several different vaccines that can have opposing effects on the development of IDDM. For example patients born in 1994 may have received the hepatitis B vaccine at birth, which is associated with a decreased risk, but also have received a HiB vaccine which is associated with an increased risk. By contrast our studies have involved large cohorts which only differed by a single vaccine. We have also found that the increased risk of IDDM associated with most vaccines does not occur until three years after immunization. A finding supported by published literature There may not have been sufficient time of follow up for DeStefano to see an increased risk of IDDM with certain vaccines.http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/108/6/e112.short/reply#pediatrics_el_281
- The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate. The evidence of adverse events following immunisation with the MMR vaccine cannot be separated from its role in preventing the target diseases.
A significant risk of association with febrile seizures and MMR exposure during the two previous weeks (RR 1.10; 95% CI 1.05 to 1.15) (10% more febrile seizures) Increased risk of febrile seizure has also been observed in children aged between 12 to 23 months (409% increase) (relative incidence (RI) 4.09; 95% CI 3.1 to 5.33) and children aged 12 to 35 months (568% increase) (RI 5.68; 95% CI 2.31 to 13.97) within six to 11 days after exposure to MMR vaccine. An increased risk of thrombocytopenic purpura within six weeks after MMR immunisation in children aged 12 to 23 months was assessed in one case-control study (630% increase) (RR 6.3; 95% CI 1.3 to 30.1) and in one small self controlled case series (incidence rate ratio (IRR) 5.38; 95% CI 2.72 to 10.62). Increased risk of thrombocytopenic purpura within six weeks after MMR exposure was also assessed in one other case-control study involving 2311 children and adolescents between one month and 18 years (odds ratio (OR) 2.4
- This preliminary study found that acetaminophen use after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination was associated with autistic disorder.
- A 1996 study in Africa found higher rates of allergies among those who had been vaccinated against measles than among those who had survived the disease. The study concluded that “(m)easles infection may prevent the development of atopy in African children.”
- In addition, over 90% of MMR antibody-positive autistic sera were also positive for MBPautoantibodies, suggesting a causal association between MMR and brain autoimmunity in autism.
- Stemming from this evidence, we suggest that an inappropriate antibody response to MMR, specifically the measles component thereof, might be related to pathogenesis of autism.
- “We were disappointed by our inability to identify effectiveness studies with population or clinical outcomes. Given the existence of documented elimination of targeted diseases in large population by means of mass immunisation campaigns however, we have no reason to doubt the effectiveness of MMR.” So we believe it, because we all saw it happen, not because there is a study which shows it to be true. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccine-safety-myth
- Mortality was significantly lower in children vaccinated at 6-8 months than at 9-11 months
- Children having received measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination showed an increased risk of rhinoconjunctivitis
- According to the whistleblowers’ court documents, Merck’s misconduct was far-ranging: It “failed to disclose that its mumps vaccine was not as effective as Merck represented, (ii) used improper testing techniques, (iii) manipulated testing methodology, (iv) abandoned undesirable test results, (v) falsified test data,etc
- According to the whistleblowers’ court documents, Merck’s misconduct was far-ranging: It “failed to disclose that its mumps vaccine was not as effective as Merck represented, (ii) used improper testing techniques, (iii) manipulated testing methodology, (iv) abandoned undesirable test results, (v) falsified test data, (vi) failed to adequately investigate and report the diminished efficacy of its mumps vaccine, (vii) falsely verified that each manufacturing lot of mumps vaccine would be as effective as identified in the labeling, (viii) falsely certified the accuracy of applications filed with the FDA, (ix) falsely certified compliance with the terms of the CDC purchase contract, (x) engaged in the fraud and concealment describe herein for the purpose of illegally monopolizing the U.S. market for mumps vaccine, (xi) mislabeled, misbranded, and falsely certified its mumps vaccine, and (xii) engaged in the other acts described herein to conceal the diminished efficacy of the vaccine the government was purchasing.”
- The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons We found 18 reports of measles outbreaks in very highly immunized school populations where 71% to 99.8% of students were immunized against measles. Despite these high rates of immunization, 30% to 100% (mean, 77%) of all measles cases in these outbreaks occurred in previously immunized students. In our hypothetical school model, after more than 95% of schoolchildren are immunized against measles, the majority of measles cases occur in appropriately immunized children.
- ‘poor responders,’ who were re-immunized and developed poor or low-level antibody responses only to lose detectable antibody and develop measles on exposure 2–5 years later.
- Immune throbocytopenic purpura autoimmune disease that can cause internal bleeding and low platelet count is 5x more likely to occur after MMR vaccination. Children were 2x as likely to have convulsions 6-11 days after MMR and 7x more likely to develop TIP 6 weeks after MMR compared to period prior to MMR – Vaccines such as MMR may prompt ITP (IRR 5.48, 1.61-18.64, p < 0.006) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24763539/
Effectiveness and are the anti-vaxxers to blame?
…discovered something truly disturbing about the MMR vaccine: it leads to detectable measles infection in the vast majority of those who receive it. Researchers analyzed urine samples from newly MMR vaccinated 15-month-old children and young adults and reported their eye-opening results as following:
- Measles virus RNA was detected in 10 of 12 children during the 2-week sampling period.
- In some cases, measles virus RNA was detected as early as 1 day or as late as 14 days after the children were vaccinated.
- Measles virus RNA was also detected in the urine samples from all four of the young adults between 1 and 13 days after vaccination.
- A history of prior vaccination is not always associated with immunity nor with the presence of specific antibodies. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3168353
- An outbreak of measles in a highly immunised population
- Major measles epidemic in the region of Quebec despite a 99% vaccine coverage
- an outbreak of 84 measles cases occurred at a college in Colorado in which over 98 percent of students had documentation of adequate measles immunity
- We conclude that outbreaks of measles can occur in secondary schools, even when more than 99 percent of the students have been vaccinated and more than 95 percent are immune.
- an audit of immunization records at the schools in Browning, Montana, where most of the cases occurred, showed that 98.7% of students were appropriately vaccinated.
- “The reported coverage of the measles-rubella (MR) or measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is greater than 99.0% in Zhejiang province. However, the incidence of measles, mumps, and rubella remains high.” despite the recent measles outbreaks 93.6% of them were seropositive for measles antibodies
- The highest risk of association with aseptic meningitis was observed within the third week after immunisation with Urabe-containing MMR (risk ratio (RR) 14.28; 95% confidence interval (CI) from 7.93 to 25.71) and within the third (RR 22.5; 95% CI 11.8 to 42.9) or fifth (RR 15.6; 95% CI 10.3 to 24.2) weeks after immunisation with the vaccine prepared with the Leningrad-Zagreb strain. A significant risk of association with febrile seizures and MMR exposure during the two previous weeks (RR 1.10; 95% CI 1.05 to 1.15) was assessed in one large person-time cohort study involving 537,171 children aged between three months and five year of age. Increased risk of febrile seizure has also been observed in children aged between 12 to 23 months (relative incidence (RI) 4.09; 95% CI 3.1 to 5.33) and children aged 12 to 35 months (RI 5.68; 95% CI 2.31 to 13.97) within six to 11 days after exposure to MMR vaccine. An increased risk of thrombocytopenic purpura within six weeks after MMR immunisation in children aged 12 to 23 months was assessed in one case-control study (RR 6.3; 95% CI 1.3 to 30.1) and in one small self controlled case series (incidence rate ratio
- Why Japan banned MMR vaccine: Of the 3,969 medical compensation claims relating to vaccines in the last 30 years, a quarter had been made by those badly affected by the combined measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, they say. The triple jab was banned in Japan in 1993 after 1.8 million children had been given two types of MMR and a record number developed non-viral meningitis and other adverse reactions. Official figures show there were three deaths while eight children were left with permanent handicaps ranging from damaged hearing and blindness to loss of control of limbs.
- Mumps: In 2010, two virologists filed a federal lawsuit against Merck, their former employer, alleging the vaccine maker engaged in improper testing and data falsification to artificially inflate the efficacy rating of their mumps vaccine. ‘Merck should not be permitted to raise as one of its principal defenses that its vaccine has a high efficacy, which is accurately represented on the product’s label, but then refuse to answer what it claims that efficacy actually is,’ the letter said. Recently, 41 students at Harvard University came down with mumps and, according to the Public Health department in Cambridge, every single one of those students had been vaccinated.4 Four other campuses in Boston are also starting to see cases, as have four universities in Indiana. About 13 cases of mumps have also cropped up in California. Meanwhile, death from mumps is “exceedingly rare” according to the CDC,6 and no one has died from mumps during any of the recent outbreaks.
- There was a 64% reduction in the risk of mortality in children who were given two doses of 200,000 IU of vitamin A as compared to placebo. Two doses of water based vitamin A were associated with a 81% reduction in risk of mortality as compared to 48% seen in two doses of oil based preparation. Two doses of oil and water based vitamin A were associated with a 82% reduction in the risk of mortality
- Measles: A study in the American Journal of Public Health, “Measles mortality in the United States 1971-1975,” found the measles death rate to be almost 10 times higher among families whose median income was less than $5,000 than among families whose income exceeded a modest $10,000. Families outside metropolitan areas, who tended to have poor healthcare, had three times the death rate. Measles didn’t only discriminate by income — in another study, Barkin found that children with underlying diseases were particularly vulnerable, and that the “majority of this group were physically or mentally retarded, or both.” The realization that measles was selective in whom it killed led Barkin to emphasize that vulnerable populations, rather than the general population, should be targeted for measles vaccination….. vaccinated mothers have little antibody to pass on — only about one-quarter as much as mothers protected by natural measles….. in recent years, the new vaccination regime, too, has been failing, with widespread outbreaks again occurring, including among those who have received the recommended dose and especially among infants too young to be vaccinated, and thus unprotected because their mothers had been vaccinated. Now health experts, scrambling to find solutions, are suggesting numerous reforms, including earlier child vaccinations and second doses for adults..[source]
- Vitamin A: 50% lower chance of getting measles with vitamin A. reported a 24% reduction in all cause mortality (rate ratio=0.76, 95% confidence interval 0.69 to 0.83). Seven trials reported a 28% reduction in mortality associated with diarrhoea (0.72, 0.57 to 0.91). Vitamin A supplementation was associated with a reduced incidence of diarrhoea (0.85, 0.82 to 0.87) and measles (0.50, 0.37 to 0.67) and a reduced prevalence of vision problems, including night blindness (0.32, 0.21 to 0.50) and xerophthalmia (0.31, 0.22 to 0.45).
- Hussey (Hussey 1990) showed a statistically significant reduction in hospital stay by almost five days in the vitamin A treated group…. there was almost six days reduction in duration of pneumonia in the vitamin A treated group…..statistically significant reduction in duration of diarrhoea by almost two days in the vitamin A treated group…..Coutsoudis (Coutsoudis 1991) found that the vitamin A group had a 1.5 times better chance of complete clinical recovery than the placebo group, which was statistically significant
Classen has published data from both New Zealand and Italy that the Hepatitis B vaccine, when given after 2 months of life, is associated with an approximately 50% increased risk of diabetes. The CDC only published part of their data on the hepatitis B vaccine. The CDC found the hepatitis B vaccine was associated with an overall decreased risk of diabetes (relative risk 0.92) which is consistent with a large per cent of those vaccinated receiving the vaccine at birth. The CDC however found that those immunized starting after 2 months of life were at a 60% increased risk of developing diabetes than those immunized starting in the first month of life (.88/.52). The CDC’s hepatitis B vaccine data is thus also consistent with Classen’s finding. The CDC’s study and analysis suffered from some obvious limitations and flaws. The CDC studied only 260 diabetics and 780 controls while Dr. Classen’s studies typically have involved 100,000 people or more. The CDC’s study did not compensate for the interaction between the two different vaccines since people received both the hepatitis B vaccine and the hemophilus vaccine while Classen studied these vaccines. In 1997 the CDC also presented an analysis on the hepatitis B vaccine, also from the same HMO data source, but did not use either “fudge” factor. In this study the hepatitis B vaccine, when given after 8 weeks of life, was associated with a 90% increased risk of diabetes. The fact that the CDC manipulates similar data in different years using different “fudge” factors has raised suspicion that their analysis is severely flawed and their interpretations of the data should be viewed with caution.separately. http://www.cmu.edu/CSR/case_studies/vaccine_diabetes_yes.html
- “The results of this large prospective longitudinal study show that 42% of babies born of HBsAg-positive mothers develop occult HBV infection, which is not prevented by administration of recombinant HBV vaccine to the new- born.” No historical studies claiming vaccine efficacy have ever actually tested for the persistent presence of viral DNA. In fact, most have assessed only for the presence of antibodies.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jvh.12102/abstract and http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/mother-s-decision-first-shot-hepatitis-b
- The analyses include 163 cases of MS and 1,604 controls. The OR of MS for vaccination within 3 years before the index date compared to no vaccination was 3.1 (310% increase in MS) These findings are consistent with the hypothesis that immunization with the recombinant hepatitis B vaccine is associated with an increased risk of MS, and challenge the idea that the relation between hepatitis B vaccination and risk of MS is well understood.
- When the analysis was restricted to subjects compliant with vaccination, HB vaccine exposure >3 years before index date was associated with an increased trend (1.50; 0.93–2.43), essentially from the Engerix B vaccine (1.74; 1.03–2.95). The OR was particularly elevated for this brand in patients with confirmed multiple sclerosis (2.77; 1.23–6.24). However, the Engerix B vaccine appears to increase this risk, particularly for confirmed multiple sclerosis, in the longer term. Our results require confirmation in future studies.
- Although vaccines harbor a major contribution to public health in the modern era, in rare cases they may be associated with autoimmune phenomena such as transverse myelitis.
- Hepatitis B vaccinated children had an unadjusted odds ratio of 2.57 (2.57 times higher) and age-adjusted odds ratio of 1.53 for liver problems compared with non-hepatitis B vaccinated children
- The relative risks (95% confidence intervals) of asthma were: 1.20 (1.13 to 1.27) for hepatitis B vaccine. (20% higher risk of asthma)
- This primate model provides a possible means of assessing adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes from neonatal Th-containing hepatitis B vaccine exposure, particularly in infants of lower GA or BW. The mechanisms underlying these effects and the requirements for Th requires further study.
- study supports an association between increasing organic-mercury exposure from Thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines and the subsequent risk of specific delays in development among males and females.
- demonstrated delayed acquisition of neurodevelopmental reflexes in the thimerosol (ethylmercury-forming preservative) Hep B vaccinated group
- Children younger than 14 are three times more likely to die or suffer adverse reactions after receiving hepatitis B vaccines than to catch the disease Jane. M. Orient, M.D., Executive Director of AAPS According to a recent federal government study, serious adverse events after the vaccine – including 48 deaths – are reported three times as frequently as cases of hepatitis B in children under the age of 14. “We suspect the adverse reactions are vastly underreported, as formal long-term studies of vaccine safety have not been completed,” says Dr. Orient. “We find it shocking that government health officials cavalierly dismiss reports of serious adverse vaccine effects as coincidental and that school officials ignore them altogether.”
- We found no RCTs that assessed the effects of hepatitis B vaccine during pregnancy for preventing infant infection. Consequently, this review cannot provide guidance for clinical practice in this area. However, it does identify the need for well-designed randomized clinical trials for the effect of hepatitis B vaccine during pregnancy on the incidence of infant infection and adverse effects.
Varicella – chicken pox
when the varicella vaccine came out, the WHO and CDC knew that it would likely increase shingles cases. Shingles is re-emergence of the varicella virus in the body, but periodic exposure to environmental varicella actually keeps the immune system “up to date” in order to stop shingles.This is one reason why Britain refused to vaccinate against varicella.<–some guy
- Vaccinating against varicella is thought to actually increase the incidence of shingles. In the UK vaccination is not done because introduction of a routine childhood vaccination might drive up the age at which those who are non‐immune get the illness (chickenpox tends to be more severe the older you are), and the incidence of shingles may increase. The United Kingdom is waiting to see what happens in countries where vaccination is routine.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2563790/
- The OR (95% confidence interval) for the association with type 1 diabetes was 1.16[16% higher rates of type 1 diabetes after varicella vaccine] (0.72–1.89) for varicella vaccine
- ∼1 in every 5 vaccinated persons may develop varicella disease, also known as breakthrough disease. studies have suggested that a second dose of varicella vaccine could provide increased protection against varicella, thus reducing the risk of breakthrough disease by 3-fold
- Varicella was reported in 84 children of the 880 children vaccination coverage was 97%, This outbreak is the first to document varicella in both 1- and 2-dose vaccine recipients; both groups had mild disease. The vaccine effectiveness of 1 and 2 doses were similar. All 2-dose recipients and 80% of 1-dose recipients reported having 50 or fewer skin lesions.
- Chickenpox vaccines contain weakened live VZV, which may cause latent (dormant) infection. The vaccine-strain VZV can reactivate later in life and cause shingles. However, the risk of getting shingles from vaccine-strain VZV after chickenpox vaccination is much lower than getting shingles after natural infection with wild-type VZV. People who get chickenpox vaccines can spread the vaccine-strain VZV to others. But, this is very rare.
- A single episode of WTVZV in childhood is associated with decreased odds ratio (OR) of developing AD (conditional logistic regression; OR, 0.55;
- As vaccination rates have increased, the majority of varicella cases now occur among vaccinated persons. Cases of varicella in vaccinated persons (i.e., breakthrough cases) are generally much milder
- re-exposure to varicella-zoster virus via contact with children offered as much as a 20 per cent reduction in risk for herpes zoster (shingles). in 2002, other researchers reported that exposure to the chickenpox virus experienced by adults living with children prior to the introduction of the vaccine was “highly protective against zoster (Incidence ratio=0.75, 95% CI, 0.63–0.89),” and they too predicted that “mass varicella vaccination [would be] expected to cause a major epidemic of herpes-zoster, affecting more than 50% of those aged 10–44 years at the introduction of vaccination. “Universal varicella vaccination has failed to provide long-term protection from VZV [shingles] disease.8
Diphtheria Pertussis Tetanus – DPT
- For example, Torch found that two-thirds of babies who had died from SIDS had been vaccinated against DPT (diphtheria–pertussis–tetanus toxoid) prior to death. Of these, 6.5% died within 12 hours of vaccination; 13% within 24 hours; 26% within 3 days; and 37%, 61%, and 70% within 1, 2, and 3 weeks, respectively. Torch also found that unvaccinated babies who died of SIDS did so most often in the fall or winter while vaccinated babies died most often at 2 and 4 months—the same ages when initial doses of DPT were given to infants. He concluded that DPT “may be a generally unrecognized major cause of sudden infant and early childhood death, and that the risks of immunization may outweigh its potential benefits. A need for re-evaluation and possible modification of current vaccination procedures is indicated by this study.”25 Walker et al. found “the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DPT to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization.”26 Fine and Chen reported that babies died at a rate nearly eight times greater than normal within 3 days after getting a DPT vaccination. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0960327111407644
- Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.
- there was a significantly increased risk ratio for the incidence of ASD reported following the Thimerosal-containing DTaP vaccine in comparison to the Thimerosal-free DTaP vaccine.
- Tetanus Canada: Between 1990 and 2010, the number of cases reported annually ranged from 1 to 10, with an average of 4 per year. During this period, persons 60 years of age and older accounted for 48% of the cases, of which 59% were males. No cases were reported among neonates. [source]
- Tetanus vaccine: CARCINOGENESIS, MUTAGENESIS, IMPAIRMENT OF FERTILITY No studies have been performed with MassBiologics’ Td to evaluate carcinogenicity, mutagenic potential or impairment of fertility.
- Among 11, 531 children who received at least 4 doses of DPT, the risk of asthma was reduced to (1/2) in children whose first dose of DPT was delayed by more than 2 months. the association was greater with delays in all of the first 3 doses. The mechanism for this phenomenon requires further research.
- Among 11, 531 children who received at least 4 doses of DPT, the risk of asthma was reduced to (1/2) in children whose first dose of DPT was delayed by more than 2 months. the association was greater with delays in all of the first 3 doses. The mechanism for this phenomenon requires further research.
- A study in New Zealand found a higher rate of asthma among those who had been vaccinated (Kemp et al, 1997); Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Study in the US showed that children vaccinated with DTP or Tetanus vaccines were twice as likely to develop asthma as unvaccinated children (Hurwitz and Morgenstern, 2000)
- Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine administered simultaneously with measles vaccine is associated with increased morbidity and poor growth in girls.
- we found the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DTP to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization == suggest that DTP immunization is not a significant factor in the occurrence of SIDS.
- We found that immunity does not even persist into early childhood in some cases. We also observed that DPT vaccine does not fully protect children against the level of clinical disease defined by WHO. Our results indicate that children ages 5-6 years and possibly younger, ages 2-3 years, play a role as silent reservoirs in the transmission of pertussis in the community. More studies are needed to find the immunologic basis of protection against infection and colonization and thus an effective way to eradicate pertussis.
- Pertussis: unvaccinated ” are not the driving force behind the large scale outbreaks or epidemics.” http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/about/faqs.html
In over 95% of the time, polio presents with the following symptoms: slight fever, malaise, headache, sore throat, and vomiting. These start 3-5 days after exposure and recovery is 24-72 hours with a result of lifetime immunity. The remaining 3% was non-paralytic polio. This presented for 2-10 days as high fever, severe headache, stiff neck, hyperesthesia/parasthesia in extremities and some asymmetrical limb weakness. Take this list of symptoms to your doctor and you will probably get a label of meningitis, not polio.
- The relative risks (95% confidence intervals) of asthma were: 1.09 (0.9 to 1.23) for oral polio vaccine (9% higher risk of asthma)
- Flu Vaccine Increases Coronavirus Risk 36% Says Military Study “Examining noninfluenza viruses specifically, the odds of both coronavirus and human metapneumovirus in vaccinated individuals were significantly higher when compared to unvaccinated individuals (OR = 1.36 and 1.51, respectively) (Table 5).”Such an observation may seem counterintuitive, but it is possible that influenza vaccines alter our immune systems non-specifically to increase susceptibility to other infections; this has been observed with DTP and other vaccines. (Benn et al, Trends in Immunology, May 2013) There are other immune mechanisms that might also explain the observation. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X19313647?via%3Dihub
- Previous flu vaccinations could increase the chance of getting the flu by as much as 2.5 times.
- flu shots can increase susceptibility to the flu by lowering immunity.
- Vaccination of immunologically naïve subjects against seasonal influenza may prevent the induction of heterosubtypic immunity against potentially pandemic strains of an alternative subtype, otherwise induced by infection with the seasonal strains. (Non vaccinated mice that were infected with a seasonal influenza virus survived exposure to a lethal influenza strain, vaccinated mice didn’t) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19440239/
- TIV recipients had an increased risk of virologically-confirmed non-influenza infections (relative risk: 4.40; 95% confidence interval: 1.31-14.8). Receipt of TIV could increase influenza immunity at the expense of reduced immunity to noninfluenza respiratory viruses [440% increase in non-influenza infections in those who were vaccinated for influenza]
- Influenza-like illness (ILI) confers a high annual morbidity in young children. Influenza-vaccinated children were 1·6 times (60% increase) more likely than unvaccinated children to have a non-influenza ILI. However, before enrolment in the study, there was evidence for an increased use of healthcare services in both the partially and fully vaccinated groups with significantly higher rates of prior hospitalisation, hearing tests and grommet insertion. (Further proof that vaccinated people are sick more?)
- evidence “convincingly supports” a causal relationship between influenza vaccine and anaphylaxis
- One study suggested that using a standardized elderberry extract, Sambucol, could shorten the duration of flu by about 3 days. Sambucol also contains other herbs plus vitamin C, so no one knows whether elderberry by itself would have the same effect.
- TIV did not provide any protection against hospitalization in pediatric subjects, especially children with asthma. On the contrary, we found a threefold increased risk of hospitalization in subjects who did get the TIV vaccine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22525386/
- Increased risk of noninfluenza respiratory virus infections associated with receipt of inactivated influenza vaccine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22423139/
- The unexpected findings of lower effectiveness with repeated vaccination and no protection given household exposure require further study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23413420/
- Preventing infection with seasonal influenza viruses by vaccination might prevent the induction of heterosubtypic immunity to pandemic strains, which might be a disadvantage to immunologically naive people-eg, infants. (Annual vaccinations of young children against common influenza strains prevents them from acquiring more comprehensive immunity leaving them unprotected against dangerous pandemic strains.) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19879807/
- Efficacy of 23-valent pneumococcal vaccine in preventing pneumonia and improving survival in nursing home residents – Death rate from other causes (vaccine group 17.7% (89/502) v placebo group (80/504) 15.9%, P=0.4) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2834887/
- Flu shot exacerbates asthma by 33%: There were 486 reports of symptom scores that met the predefined criteria for an asthma exacerbation (vaccine group: 251; placebo group: 235), with 42 of the resultant throat swabs testing positive for influenza (vaccine group: 24; placebo group: 18). The difference in the number of asthma exacerbations was not significant (95% confidence interval: 34% reduction to 161% increase). There were no significant differences found between the 2 groups for any of the secondary outcomes measured. Antibody levels 14 to 21 days after vaccination were increased only in the vaccine group. However, when comparing the 14- to 21-day titers to those at the end of the season, ∼23% of subjects in the placebo group and 10% in the vaccine group had a fourfold increase in influenza-specific titers.
- We documented here the evidence of the potential of the HPV vaccine to trigger a life-disabling autoimmune condition. The increasing number of similar reports of post HPV vaccine-linked autoimmunity and the uncertainty of long-term clinical benefits of HPV vaccination are a matter of public health that warrants further rigorous inquiry.
- For example, while the world’s leading medical authorities state that HPV vaccines are an important cervical cancer prevention tool, clinical trials show no evidence that HPV vaccination can protect against cervical cancer. Similarly, contrary to claims that cervical cancer is the second most common cancer in women worldwide, existing data show that this only applies to developing countries. In the Western world cervical cancer is a rare disease with mortality rates that are several times lower than the rate of reported serious adverse reactions (including deaths) from HPV vaccination. Future vaccination policies should adhere more rigorously to evidence-based medicine and ethical guidelines for informed consent.
- Dr. Diane Harper, a lead developer of the controversial Gardasil vaccine believes this vaccine, which is being recommended for teens and pre-teens to combat cervical cancer, is less effective than the common Pap smear, and that it may harm more children than it helps. “Parents and women must know that deaths occurred,” she stated in arguing that parents need to know that they could be subjecting their children to needless risks. “The benefit to public health is nothing, there is no reduction in cervical cancers, they are just postponed” Dr. Harper joins a number of consumer watchdogs, vaccine safety advocates, and parents who question the vaccine’s risk-versus-benefit profile.
- For example, the claim that HPV vaccination will result in approximately 70% reduction of cervical cancers is made despite the fact that the clinical trials data have not demonstrated to date that the vaccines have actually prevented a single case of cervical cancer (let alone cervical cancer death), nor that the current overly optimistic surrogate marker-based extrapolations are justified. Likewise, the notion that HPV vaccines have an impressive safety profile is only supported by highly flawed design of safety trials and is contrary to accumulating evidence from vaccine safety surveillance databases and case reports which continue to link HPV vaccination to serious adverse outcomes
VAERS reporting system – flawed
- Indeed, one study found that while 68% of cases of vaccine-associated polio were reported, only 4% of MMR-associated thrombocytopenia were reported. An earlier study found that only 1% of adverse events following prescription drug use were reported. And in 1994, a survey found that only 18% of 159 doctors’ offices made reports when children suffered serious health problems following vaccination. In New York, this number was one out of 40.
Vaccines and Autism
- DOJ Expert witness Dr. Zimmerman found connection between vaccines causing autism in certain kids – he is removed as expert witness and information about his findings misrepresented. Records show that on June 18, 2007, a DOJ attorney to whom Dr. Zimmerman spoke told the vaccine court: “We know [Dr. Zimmerman’s] views on the issue. … There is no scientific basis for a connection” between vaccines and autism.
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff discusses the potential connection between vaccines and autism – MMR – contains glutamate which is toxic to autistic kids, goes to the brain. After 2002 autism rates rose because of glyphosate. Glyphosate changes aluminum molecule to a neutral one which is why it bypasses the gut and goes to brain also how this affects so many other health problems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc Lots of research and studies: http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/
- According to Thompson’s statement “(t)he omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.”
- In a secretly recorded conversation, Dr. Thompson told with Dr. Brian Hooker, “I have a boss who is asking me to lie. The higher ups wanted to do certain things and I went along with it.” He told Dr. Hooker that “…the CDC has not been transparent, we’ve missed ten years of research, because the CDC is so paralyzed right now by anything related to autism. They’re not doing what they should be doing. They are afraid to look for things that might be associated…”
- A positive and statistically significant relationship was found: The higher the proportion of children receiving recommended vaccinations, the higher was the prevalence of autism (AUT) or speech or language impairment (SLI). A 1% increase in vaccination was associated with an additional 680 children having AUT or SLI. Neither parental behavior nor access to care affected the results, since vaccination proportions were not significantly related (statistically) to any other disability or to the number of pediatricians in a U.S. state. The results suggest that although mercury has been removed from many vaccines, other culprits may link vaccines to autism. Further study into the relationship between vaccines and autism is warranted. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
- There are over 165 studies that have focused on Thimerosal, an organic-mercury (Hg) based compound, used as a preservative in many childhood vaccines, and found it to be harmful. Of these, 16 were conducted to specifically examine the effects of Thimerosal on human infants or children with reported outcomes of death; acrodynia; poisoning; allergic reaction; malformations; auto-immune reaction; Well’s syndrome; developmental delay; and neurodevelopmental disorders, including tics, speech delay, language delay, attention deficit disorder, and autism. In contrast, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that Thimerosal is safe and there is “no relationship between [T]himerosal[-]containing vaccines and autism rates in children.” This is puzzling because, in a study conducted directly by CDC epidemiologists, a 7.6-fold increased risk of autism from exposure to Thimerosal during infancy was found. The CDC’s current stance that Thimerosal is safe and that there is no relationship between Thimerosal and autism is based on six specific published epidemiological studies coauthored and sponsored by the CDC. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24995277/
- Linear Regression revealed that Varicella and Hepatitis A immunization coverage was significantly correlated to autistic disorder cases. Autistic disorder change points years are concident with introduction of vaccines manufactured using human fetal cell lines, containing fetal and retroviral contaminants, into childhood vaccine regimens.
- Dr Theresa Deisher – Worldwide Autism Epidemic & Human Fetal Manufactured Contaminated Vaccines https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bc6WX33SuE
Vaccines need to be studied longer. They are usually studied only a few months after injection:
- Measles helps a child’s immune system grow strong and mature.
Once past the immunologic barriers of skin and mucosa, our (2-trillion-cell) immune system has two components: An innate system, which all animals have; and an evolutionarily more recent adaptive system that vertebrates have. The childhood diseases—measles, mumps, rubella, and chickenpox—play a constructive role in the maturation of the adaptive immune system. Two kinds of helper T-cells (Th) manage this system:cellular T-cells (Th1); and humoral T-cells (Th2), which make antibodies. The Th1 cellular T-cells are especially important because they attack and kill cells in the body that run amok and become cancerous. And they also kill cells that become infected with viruses.
Measles (and other viral childhood diseases) stimulate both the Th1 and Th2 components. The MMR vaccine stimulates predominately the Th2 side. Overstimulation of this part of the adaptive immune system provokes allergies, asthma, and auto-immune diseases. Since the Th1 side thwarts cancer, if it does not get fully developed in childhood a person can wind up being more prone to cancer later in life. Women who had mumps during childhood, for example, have been found to be less likely to develop ovarian cancer compared with women who did not have mumps.
- (The study can be found here.)
- According to the CDC, food allergies in children increased by about 50% between 1997 and 2011. Asthma rates have also been on the rise, with an increase of 28% between 2001 and 2011. And childhood cancer rates have been increasing since the 1970s. The National Institutes of Health reported in 1996 that the incidence of childhood cancer had increased by 10% between 1973 and 1991, and a 1999 report in the International Journal of Health Services said that:
From the early 1980s to the early 1990s, the incidence of cancer in American children under 10 years of age rose 37 percent, or 3 percent annually. There is an inverse correlation between increases in cancer rates and age at diagnosis; the largest rise (54 percent) occurred in children diagnosed before their first birthday.
There are no definitive explanations for these dramatic increases in potentially life-threatening conditions among children, and in all likelihood there is no single cause responsible for any one of them. However parents have good reason to be concerned about harmful environmental factors, including vaccines. Indeed, several studies show increased rates of immunological problems associated with vaccination.
- First, the concept of the immunization “schedule” is not well developed. Most vaccine-related research focuses on the outcomes of single immunizations or combinations of vaccines administered at a single visit. Although each new vaccine is evaluated in the context of the overall immunization schedule that existed at the time of review of that vaccine, elements of the schedule are not evaluated once it is adjusted to accommodate a new vaccine. Thus, key elements of the entire schedule—the number, frequency, timing, order, and age at administration of vaccines—have not been systematically examined in research studies.The second major issue that the committee encountered was uncertainty over whether the scientific literature has addressed all health outcomes and safety concerns. The committee could not tell whether its list was complete or whether a more comprehensive system of surveillance might have been able to identify other outcomes of potential significance to vaccine safety. In addition, the conditions of concern to some stakeholders, such as immunologic, neurologic, and developmental problems, are illnesses and conditions for which etiologies, in general, are not well understood. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK206938/
- There are significantly elevated risks of primarily emergency room visits approximately one to two weeks following 12 and 18 month vaccination. Future studies should examine whether these events could be predicted or prevented. The top diagnoses for the presentations to the emergency room during the 12 month risk interval would all be consistent with a mild viral illness. There were an additional 20 febrile seizures for every 100,000 vaccinated at 12 months. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3236196/
- “Our patient’s symptoms began manifesting two months following vaccination,” reads the study authored by four immunologists in Canada, Italy, and Israel. “An interval of six weeks between exposure and outcome is often used as evidence of a plausible causal association; however, immune and autoimmune diseases are chronic diseases that more often than not have a long incubation time.”“postvaccination adverse immune phenomena can have long latency periods (ie. month to years following immunization.)”If vaccine insult to the immune system initially manifests as vague symptoms of joint pain and flu-like illness and “bridging symptoms” are misdiagnosed and ignored, then lie dormant for a secondary trigger to precipitate into full-blown autoimmune disease, perhaps years later, what proportion of the current epidemic of autoimmune disease has its origin in vaccination? A 2010 report of the American Autoimmune-Related Diseases Association (AARDA) estimates that 50 million Americans are currently living with at least one of the more than 140 identified autoimmune diseases ranging from Crohn’s disease and type 1 diabetes to multiple sclerosis and psoriasis. It is also a leading cause of death among girls and young women.
- “No safety comparisons could be carried out, emphasising the need for standardisation of methods and presentation of vaccine safety data in future studies. In specific cases, influenza vaccines were associated with serious harms such as narcolepsy and febrile convulsions. It was surprising to find only one study of inactivated vaccine in children under two years, given current recommendations to vaccinate healthy children from six months of age in the USA, Canada, parts of Europe and Australia. If immunisation in children is to be recommended as a public health policy, large-scale studies assessing important outcomes, and directly comparing vaccine types are urgently required. The degree of scrutiny needed to identify all global cases of potential harms is beyond the resources of this review. This review includes trials funded by industry.”Studies funded from public sources were significantly less likely to report conclusions favorable to the vaccines. The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin …. there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies.”
- …only 0.5% of sheep inoculated with aluminum vaccines showed an acute reaction within the first two to six days, marked by an array of nervous signs including lethargy, transient blindness, stupor, prostration and seizures.However, as following the lethal bluetongue vaccines, the delayed onset “chronic” phase of the disease varied widely, manifesting in 50-70% of flocks and sometimes affecting nearly 100% of animals within a given flock.
- The study argues that vaccine-induced immune overload is a driving factor in a number of rapidly accelerating childhood epidemics including:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Food allergies
- Many autoimmune diseases
- Type 2 diabetes
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFL)
- Metabolic disease.
Adjuviants – Mercury, Thimerosal:
- the present study provides new epidemiological evidence supporting an association between increasing organic-Hg exposure from Thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines and the subsequent risk of an ASD diagnosis.
- A new syndrome, namely the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants ASIA, has recently been defined alluding to the key role of adjuvant in inducing an immune-mediated condition.
- …severe meningoencephalitis in mice after vaccination and tracing the path of nanoparticlized aluminum in doses equivalent to what a human would receive.
Aluminum’s toxicity was previously underestimated and denied for nearly a century, so what of other ingredients like the viral DNA contaminants (discussed at the congress), and the infectious agents themselves? What if the whole vaccine model is just the hubris of a failing one-drug-one-effect paradigm that has vastly underestimated the spectacular complexity of the human immune system?
- “this anti-inflammatory phenotype may be beneficial to the neonate at a time when tissue growth and remodelling events are taking place at a rapid pace… thus the inability of the neonate to respond to infection with encapsulated bacteria may be the risk the organism takes for successful development.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17495050
- in 2009, a Japanese study that gave mice repeated immunizations with antigen found that “(s)ystemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host’s immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization…” [systemic autoimmunity leads to things like arthritis]
- In the journal Autoimmunity, Vared Molina and Yehudi Shoenfeld write“Vaccines, in several reports were found to be temporally followed by a new onset of autoimmune disease. The same mechanisms that act in infectious invasion of the host, apply equally to the host response to vaccination. It has been accepted for diphtheria and tetanus toxoid, polio and measles vaccines and GBS. Also this theory has been accepted for MMR vaccination and development of autoimmune thrombocytopenia, MS has been associated with HBV vaccination.
- This is why babies produce reduced amounts of inflammatory messengers like ILI-B or TNF-alpha – nature designed them that way. Yet, the modern medical ethos to ‘improve upon Nature’ compels the addition of toxic inflammatory-provoking adjuvants to vaccines. Perhaps, in our hubris, we are yanking, unpredictably, on a complex web of psychoneuroimmunological and endocrinological effects.
- Recently, the ASIA (autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants) syndrome was recognized, indicating the possible contribution of adjuvants and vaccines to the development of autoimmunity.
- The emerging link between autoimmune disorders and neuropsychiatric disease. Abstract: Abnormal autoimmune activity has been implicated in a number of neuropsychiatric disorders. In this review, the authors discuss a newly recognized class of synaptic autoimmune encephalitides as well as behavioral and cognitive manifestations of systemic autoimmune diseases.
- Long-term persistence of vaccine-derived aluminum hydroxide is associated with chronic cognitive dysfunction.
- We found that only three vaccines contained the amount of aluminium indicated by the manufacturer. Six vaccines contained a statistically significant (P < 0.05) greater quantity while four vaccines contained a statistically significant (P < 0.05) lower quantity. The range of content for any single vaccine varied considerably, for example, from 0.172 to 0.602 mg/vaccine for Havrix. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X21000523
- This study suggests that in some cases CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) and FM (fibromyalgia) can be temporally related to immunization, as part of ASIA syndrome.
- Adjuvant oils such as Bayol F (Incomplete Freund’s adjuvant: IFA) and squalene (MF59) have been used in human and veterinary vaccines despite poor understanding of their mechanisms of action. Nevertheless, the potential of adjuvant hydrocarbon oils to induce autoimmunity has implications in the use of oil adjuvants in human and veterinary vaccines as well as basic research.
- Thimerosal added to some pediatric vaccines is suspected in pathogenesis of several neurodevelopmental disorders. Our previous study showed that thimerosal administered to suckling rats causes persistent, endogenous opioid-mediated hypoalgesia. These data document that exposure to thimerosal duringearly postnatal life produces lasting alterations in the densities of brain opioid receptors along with other neuropathological changes, which may disturb brain development.
- A lymphocytic component was constantly observed in Macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesions. Serological tests were compatible with exposure to aluminium hydroxide-containing vaccines. History analysis revealed that 50 out of 50 patients had received vaccines against hepatitis B virus (86%), hepatitis A virus (19%) or tetanus toxoid (58%), 3–96 months (median 36 months) before biopsy. Diffuse myalgias were more frequent in patients with than without an MMF lesion at deltoid muscle biopsy (P < 0.0001). Myalgia onset was subsequent to the vaccination (median 11 months) in 94% of patients. MMF lesion was experimentally reproduced in rats. We conclude that the MMF lesion is secondary to intramuscular injection of aluminium hydroxide-containing vaccines, shows both long-term persistence of aluminium hydroxide and an ongoing local immune reaction, and is detected in patients with systemic symptoms which appeared subsequently to vaccination.
- no more thimerosal in vaccines, but it used to have effect: study supports an association between increasing organic-mercury exposure from Thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines and the subsequent risk of specific delays in development among males and females.
- male neonates vaccinated with the hepatitis B vaccine prior to 1999 (from vaccination record) had a threefold higher risk for parental report of autism diagnosis
- In phase I, it was observed that there was a significantly increased risk ratio for the incidence of ASD reported following the Thimerosal-containing DTaP vaccine in comparison to the Thimerosal-free DTaP vaccine. In phase II, it was observed that cases diagnosed with an ASD were significantly more likely than controls to receive increased organic-Hg from Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccine administered within the first, second, and sixth month of life. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
“Thimerosal safer than Aluminum”
- Many argue that the type of mercury found in vaccines, ethyl mercury via thimerosal, is not as toxic as methyl mercury. Dr. George Lucier, Toxicologist and Former Director of the Environmental Toxicology Program at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), clearly shows that thimerosal, ethyl mercury, is a developmental neurotoxicant and exposure to it holds the same dangers as methyl mercury. Dr. George Lucier has coordinated toxicology research and testing for many Federal agencies including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, (EPA), the Food and Drug Administration, (FDA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administrations, (OSHA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, (CDC). The vaccine preservative, thimerosal contains 50% ethylmercury. Its structural analog methylmercury, is a potent and well known developmental neurotoxin and substantial evidence exists that ethylmercury is also a developmental neurotoxin. Based on studies that mercury reaches the brain after thimerosal or ethylmercury exposure, the knowledge that the amount of ethylmercury in vaccines exceeds safe levels and the results from a number of health effects and mechanism studies, it is highly probable that the use of thimerosal as a preservative has caused developmental disorders, including autism, in some children.http://www.vce.org/mercury/lucier.pdf
- This study demonstrates clearly and unequivocally that ethyl mercury, the kind of mercury found in vaccines, not only ends up in the brain, but leaves double the amount of inorganic mercury as methyl mercury, the kind of mercury found in fish. This work is groundbreaking because little is known about ethyl mercury, and many health authorities have asserted that the mercury found in vaccines is the “safe kind.” This study also delivers a strong rebuke of the Institute of Medicine’s recommendation in 2004 to no longer pursue the mercury-autism connection. Excerpt: “A recently published IOM review (IOM 2004) appears to have abandoned the earlier recommendation [of studying mercury and autism] as well as back away from the American Academy of Pediatrics goal [of removing mercury from vaccines]. This approach is difficult to understand, given our current limited knowledge of the toxicokinetics and developmental neurotoxicity of thimerosal, a compound that has been (and will continue to be) injected in millions of newborns and infants.”
If, as the mandatory vaccination proponents contend, we can demand that everyone around us take every conceivable precaution against every communicable disease, what else can we demand of them?
For starters, the recently vaccinated (with live-virus vaccines) should be excluded from all public property. And if not, why not? They pose far more of a risk than does anyone who has simply not been vaccinated. What are some other risky practices Americans should no longer tolerate from each other? Going out in public with a cold? Being a poor driver? Being in possession of any substance that might cause a severe allergic reaction in someone else?
How about superbugs? What are we going to do about all those people who abuse antibiotics, ultimately leading to the creation of superbugs. Antibiotic-resistant bacteria are responsible for nearly 15,000 deaths in the US each year, far outstripping pre-vaccine deaths for measles, mumps and whooping cough combined. Can we not hold the irresponsible people who take antibiotics every time they have a minor infection accountable for this?
- A closer inspection of the more recent period from 1999 to 2001 reveals that the US postneonatal SIDS rate continued to decline, but there was no significant change in the total postneonatal mortality rate. During this period, the number of deaths attributed to ‘suffocation in bed’ and ‘unknown causes,’ increased significantly. According to Malloy and MacDorman, “If death-certifier preference has shifted such that previously classified SIDS deaths are now classified as ‘suffocation,’ the inclusion of these suffocation deaths and unknown or unspecified deaths with SIDS deaths then accounts for about 90 percent of the decline in the SIDS rate observed between 1999 and 2001 and results in a non-significant decline in SIDS”18 https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0960327111407644
- These nations should take a closer look at their infant death tables to determine if some fatalities are possibly related to vaccines though reclassified as other causes.
- Linear regression analysis of unweighted mean IMRs showed a high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates.Among the 34 nations analyzed, those that require the most vaccines tend to have the worst IMRs. Thus, we must ask important questions: is it possible that some nations are requiring too many vaccines for their infants and the additional vaccines are a toxic burden on their health? These nations should take a closer look at their infant death tables to determine if some fatalities are possibly related to vaccines though reclassified as other causes.
- Statistically significant increase from 3.6% (95% CI, 3.2-3.9%) deaths associated with 1-4 vaccine doses to 5.5% (95% CI, 5.2-5.7%) associated with 5-8 vaccine doses. The hospitalization rate increased linearly from 11.0% (107 of 969) for 2 doses to 23.5% (661 of 2817) for 8 doses https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22531966/
- Vaccine trials have usually excluded “vulnerable” individuals — only extremely healthy individuals with no allergies are recruited. It’s a “selection bias,” say Soriano and Shoenfeld, and has likely resulted in serious adverse events being “considerably underestimated” in “real life where vaccines are mandated to all individuals regardless of their susceptibility.” The true incidence of allergic reactions to vaccines, normally estimated at between one in 50,000 to one in a million doses, is probably much higher and particularly where gelatin or egg proteins are on the ingredients list, they say
- “We were disappointed by our inability to identify effectiveness studies with population or clinical outcomes. Given the existence of documented elimination of targeted diseases in large population by means of mass immunisation campaigns however, we have no reason to doubt the effectiveness of MMR.” So we believe it, because we all saw it happen, not because there is a study which shows it to be true. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccine-safety-myth
- Remarkably, zero of the 561 unvaccinated patients in the study had attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) compared to 5.3% of the (partially and fully) vaccinated… the overall rate of autism spectrum disorder (0.361%) in the unvaccinated cohort is one-fifth that of the US national rate (1.851%). The practice-wide rate of ADHD was roughly half of the national rate. The data indicate that unvaccinated children in the practice are not unhealthier than the vaccinated and indeed the overall results may indicate that the unvaccinated pediatric patients in this practice are healthier overall than the vaccinated. https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/22/8674
- Dr. Healy, the former head of the National Institute of Health criticized the public health establishment for being “too quick to dismiss [vaccine concerns] as irrational…The more you delve into it, if you look at the basic science, if you look at the research that’s been done in animals, if you also look at some of these individual cases, and if you look at the evidence… what you come away with is that the question [of vaccine safety] has not been answered.”
- Furthermore, the non-specific effects (NSE) are substantial causing greater than fifty percent changes in all cause mortality in certain settings, yet have never been systematically tested despite the fact that millions of children receive vaccines each year. As we strive to eliminate infectious diseases through vaccination programmes, the relative impact of NSE of vaccines on mortality is likely to increase, raising important questions regarding the future of certain vaccine schedules
- These data demonstrate that the cytokine profile of 6-month-old infants is influenced by the type of formulation of the pertussis vaccine they received at 2, 3 and 4 months of life. Large prospective studies would be warranted to evaluate the possible long-term consequences of this early modulation of the cytokine responses in infants.
- Studies funded from public sources were significantly less likely to report conclusions favourable to the vaccines. The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies.
- Peter Fletcher, former Chief Scientific Officer at the UK’s Department of Health who was also the Medical Assessor to the Committee on Safety of Medicines, and thus the very person who determined for the UK government whether vaccines were safe. Dr. Fletcher has several times gone public with his concerns over vaccines, and with his frustration that “no one in authority will even admit [a vaccine-related problem could be] happening, let alone try to investigate the causes.”
- “For the immune molecules that we know are important, almost nothing is understood about their mechanisms of action.”
- Considering group II diseases (things like respiratory tract infections), a significant protective effect was determined for chronic infectious diseases (OR = 0.32) and also for wound infections, abscesses and furunculosis (OR = 0.21), herpes simplex infections (OR = 0.45) and influenza/common cold (OR = 0.32) substantially reduced the melanoma risk. (Adults with previous infections of influenza, measles, mumps, chickenpox less likely to develop malignant melanoma, and significantly protected against malignant melanoma if contracted influenza during previous 5 year period) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1450674/
- Polysorbate 80: May cause adverse reproductive effects based on animal test data. No human data found. May cause cancer based on animal test data. No human data found. May affect genetic material (mutagenic). Ingestion of very large doses may cause abdominal spasms and diarrhea. Animal studies have shown it to cause cardiac changes, changes in behavior (altered sleep time) and weight loss (upon repeated or prolonged ingestion). However, no similar human data has been reported.http://www.thevaccinereaction.org/2016/01/polysorbate-80-a-risky-vaccine-ingredient/
- children who were undervaccinated because of parental choice had lower rates of outpatient visits (IRR, 0.94; 95% CI, 0.93-0.95) and emergency department encounters (IRR, 0.91; 95% CI, 0.88-0.94) undervaccinated children had increased inpatient admission rates compared with age-appropriately vaccinated children (IRR, 1.21; 95% CI, 1.18-1.23). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23338829/
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “Immunity to a disease is achieved through the presence of antibodies to that disease in a person’s system.”[i] This, in fact, is the main justification for using vaccines to “boost” immunity, and a primary focus of vaccine research and development.
And yet, newly published research has revealed that in some cases no antibodies are required for immunity against some viruses.
Published in the journal Immunity in March, 2011, and titled, “B cell maintenance of subcapsular sinus macrophages protects against a fatal viral infection independent of adaptive immunity,” researchers found that mice infected with vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV) can suffer fatal invasion of their central nervous system even in the presence of high concentrations of “neutralizing” antibodies against VSV.
- The researchers found that while B-cells were essential for surviving a systemic VSV infection through the modulation of innate immunity, specifically macrophage behavior, the antibodies they produce as part of the adaptive immune response were “neither needed nor sufficient for protection.” These findings, according to the study authors, “…contradict the current view that B cell-derived neutralizing antibodies are absolutely required to survive a primary cytopathic viral infection, such as that caused by VSV.”
- In fact, not only are antibodies not required for immunity, in some cases high levels are found in the presence of active, even lethal infections. For example, high serum levels of antibodies against tetanus have been observed failing to confer protection against the disease. A report from 1992 published in the journal Neurology found severe tetanus in immunized patients with high anti-tetanus titers, one of whom died as a result of the infection.
In vaccinology, which is the science or method of vaccine development, vaccine effectiveness is often determined by the ability of a vaccine to increase antibody titers, even if this does not translate into real-world effectiveness, i.e. antibody-antigen matching. In fact, regulatory agencies, such as the FDA, often approve vaccines based on their ability to raise antibody titers, also known as “vaccine efficacy,” without requiring proof of vaccine effectiveness, as would seem logical.
- The obvious problem with these criteria is that the use of vaccine adjuvants like mercury, aluminum hydroxide, mineral oil, etc. – all of which are intrinsically toxic substances — will increase antibody titers, without guaranteeing they will neutralize the targeted antigen, i.e. antibody-antigen affinity. To the contrary, many of these antibodies lack selectivity, and target self-structures, resulting in the loss of self-tolerance, i.e. autoimmunity.
- “Just because you give somebody a vaccine, and perhaps get an antibody reaction, doesn’t mean a thing. The only true antibodies, of course, are those you get naturally. What we’re doing [when we inject vaccines] is interfering with a very delicate mechanism that does its own thing. If nutrition is correct, it does it in the right way. Now if you insult a person in this way and try to trigger off something that nature looks after, you’re asking for all sorts of trouble, and we don’t believe it works.”- Glen Dettman Ph.D, interviewed by Jay Patrick, and quoted in “The Great American Deception,” Let’s Live, December 1976, p. 57.”
- “The fallacy of this (antibody theory) was exposed nearly 50 years ago, which is hardly recent. A report published by the Medical Research Council entitled ‘A study of diphtheria in two areas of Gt. Britain, Special report series 272, HMSO 1950 demonstrated that many of the diphtheria patients had high levels of circulating antibodies, whereas many of the contacts who remained perfectly well had low antibody.” – Magda Taylor, Informed Parent“
- “Human trials generally correlate “antibody” responses with protection – that is if the body produces antibodies (proteins) which bind to vaccine components, then it must be working and safe. Yet Dr March says antibody response is generally a poor measure of protection and no indicator at all of safety. “Particularly for viral diseases, the ‘cellular’ immune response is all important, and antibody levels and protection are totally unconnected.”- Private Eye 24/1/2002“
- “Whenever we read vaccine papers the MD researchers always assume that if there are high antibody levels after vaccination, then there is immunity (immunogencity). But are antibody levels and immunity the same? No! Antibody levels are not the same as IMMUNITY. The recent MUMPS vaccine fiasco in Switzerland has re-emphasized this point. Three mumps vaccines-Rubini, Jeryl-Lynn and Urabe (the one withdrawn because it caused encephalitis) all produced excellent antibody levels but those vaccinated with the Rubini strain had the same attack rate as those not vaccinated at all, there were some who said that it actually caused outbreaks. Ref: Schegal M et al Comparative efficacy of three mumps vaccines during disease outbreak in Switzerland: cohort study. BMJ, 1999; 319:352-3.”- Ted Koren DC“
- ‘Germs’ Beat Vaccines At Their Own Game: Anti-Malarial Probiotics Show Promise http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/germs-beat-vaccines-their-own-game-anti-malarial-probiotics-show-promise
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons: Key quotes
- Dr. Johnston, pg. 14-15 & 19-20: “The data on its toxicity (shows) it can cause neurologic and renal toxicity, including death.”
- Dr. Weil, pg. 24: “There are just a host of neurodevelopmental data that would suggest that we’ve got a serious problem.” …. “the potential for aluminum and central nervous system toxicity was established by dialysis data. To think there isn’t some possible problem here is unreal.”
- Dr. Verstraeten, pg. 31: “we have found statistically significant relationships between the exposure and outcomes for these different exposures and outcomes.”
- Dr. Verstraeten, pg. 44: “Now for speech delays, which is the largest single disorder in this category of neurologic delays. The results are a suggestion of a trend with a small dip. The overall test for trend is highly statistically significant above one.”
- Dr. Bernier, pg. 113: “So we are asking people who have a great job protecting this information up until now, to continue to do that until the time of the ACIP meeting. So to basically consider this embargoed information.”
- Dr. Johnson, pg. 198: “This association leads me to favor a recommendation that infants up to two years old not be immunized with Thimerosal containing vaccines if suitable alternative preparations are available.” … “I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on.”
- Dr. Weil, pg. 207: “The number of dose related relationships are linear and statistically significant. You can play with this all you want. They are linear. They are statistically significant.
- Dr. Brent, pg. 229 “we are in a bad position from the standpoint of defending any lawsuits”
- Dr. Clements, pg 247- 249: “that I am very concerned that this has gotten this far, and that having got this far, how you present in a concerted voice the information to the ACIP in a way they will be able to handle it and not get exposed”
- Dr. Bernier, pg. 256: “just consider this embargoed information, if I can use that term, and very highly protected information”
- use of antibiotics during first year of life was associated with increased risks of rhinoconjunctivitis (odds ratio [OR], 1.97; 95% CI, 1.26-3.08), asthma (OR, 2.79; 95% CI, 2.03-3.83), and atopic eczema (OR, 1.63; 95% CI, 1.22-2.17). Early use of antipyretics was related to an increased risk of asthma (OR, 1.54; 95% CI, 1.11-2.13) and atopic eczema (OR, 1.32; 95% CI, 1.02-1.71). Antibiotics during first year of life: 97% more rhinoconjunctivitis, 179% more asthma, 63% eczema. Antipyretics: 54% more asthma, 32% eczema
- Researchers found that, of the children who did not experience a fever during their first year, 50.0 percent showed allergic sensitivity. Of those who had one fever, 46.7 percent became allergy-prone. The children who suffered two or more fevers in their infancy had greater protection, with only 31.3 percent showing allergic sensitivity by ages 6 to 7.
In particular, fever-inducing infections involving the eyes, ears, nose or throat appeared to be associated with a lower risk of developing allergies, compared with similar infections that did not result in fevers.
- Use of aspirin and acetaminophen was associated with suppression of serum neutralizing antibody response and increased nasal symptoms and signs
- The data suggest that frequent administration of antipyretics to children with infectious disease may lead to a worsening of their illness.
- A review of the literature showed that the only serious complications of fever were febrile status epilepticus and heat stroke, two rare entities. The great concern of parents about fever is not justified. Health education to counteract “fever phobia” should be a part of routine pediatric care.
http://archpedi.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=509031 and http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=2001%20crocetti%20fever
- Relative to the placebo group, single and combination probiotics reduced fever incidence by 53.0% and 72.7%, coughing incidence by 41.4% and 62.1%. Fever, coughing, and rhinorrhea duration was decreased significantly, relative to placebo, by 32% (single strain) and 48% (strain combination). Antibiotic use incidence was reduced, relative to placebo, by 68.4% (single strain) and 84.2% (strain combination). Subjects receiving probiotic products had significant reductions in days absent from group child care, by 31.8% (single strain) and 27.7% (strain combination), compared with subjects receiving placebo treatment.
- Avoid white, refined sugar. It has been documented that refined white sugar can suppress the immune system. In a study reported in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition as far back as 1977 reported the adverse that sugar has on the immune system. Blood was drawn from subjects and the activity of the white blood cells that neutralize viruses and bacteria was observed and calculated. The white blood cell activity was calculated before and after subjects were given various doses of sugar: 6, 12, 18 and 24 teaspoons, respectively. Each subsequently higher dose of sugar created a corresponding decrease in the activities of the subject’s white blood cells.
- Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation
- Despite a 2011 warning from the European Medicines Agency against using the vaccine on those under 20 and a study indicating a 13-fold heightened risk of narcolepsy in vaccinated children, GSK has refused to acknowledge a link.
Additional studies not added to this page yet:
Anti white, Race Baiting Media Sat Quietly While blacks Attacked Asians – as Soon as a white Guy Did the Same They Went Into Overdrive With Anti-White Articles Blaming White People, Systemic Racism
We have yet to find any credible evidence of anti-Asian hatred or bigotry in this man’s history. Maybe we will. We can’t rule it out. But we do know that his roommates say they once asked him if he picked the spas for sex because the women were Asian. And they say he denied it, saying he thought those spas were just the safest way to have quick sex. That needs to be checked out more. But the only piece of evidence about possible anti-Asian bias points away, not toward it.
And yet. Well, you know what’s coming. Accompanying one original piece on the known facts, the NYT ran nine — nine! — separate stories about the incident as part of the narrative that this was an anti-Asian hate crime, fueled by white supremacy and/or misogyny. Not to be outdone, the WaPo ran sixteen separate stories on the incident as an anti–Asian white supremacist hate crime. Sixteen! One story for the facts; sixteen stories on how critical race theory would interpret the event regardless of the facts. For good measure, one of their columnists denounced reporting of law enforcement’s version of events in the newspaper, because it distracted attention from the “real” motives. Today, the NYT ran yet another full-on critical theory piece disguised as news on how these murders are proof of structural racism and sexism — because some activists say they are.
And on and on. It was almost as if they had a pre-existing script to read, whatever the facts of the case! Nikole Hannah-Jones, the most powerful journalist at the New York Times, took to Twitter in the early morning of March 17 to pronounce: “Last night’s shooting and the appalling rise in anti-Asian violence stem from a sick society where nationalism has been stoked and normalized.” Ibram Kendi tweeted: “Locking arms with Asian Americans facing this lethal wave of anti-Asian terror. Their struggle is my struggle. Our struggle is against racism and White Supremacist domestic terror.”
When the cops reported the killer’s actual confession, left-Twitter went nuts. One gender studies professor recited the litany: “The refusal to name anti-Asianess [sic], racism, white supremacy, misogyny, or class in this is whiteness doing what it always does around justifying its death-dealing … To ignore the deeply racist and misogynistic history of hypersexualization of Asian women in this ‘explication’ from law enforcement of what emboldened this killer is also a willful erasure.”
In The Root, the real reason for the murders was detailed: “White supremacy is a virus that, like other viruses, will not die until there are no bodies left for it to infect. Which means the only way to stop it is to locate it, isolate it, extract it, and kill it.”
Trevor Noah insisted that the killer’s confession was self-evidently false: “You killed six Asian people. Specifically, you went there. Your murders speak louder than your words. What makes it even more painful is that we saw it coming. We see these things happening. People have been warning, people in the Asian communities have been tweeting, they’ve been saying, ‘Please help us. We’re getting punched in the street. We’re getting slurs written on our doors.’” Noah knew the killer’s motive more surely than the killer himself.
None of them mentioned that he killed two white people as well — a weird thing for a white supremacist to do — and injured a Latino. None pointed out that the connection between the spas was that the killer had visited them. None explained why, if he were associating Asian people with Covid19, he would nonetheless expose himself to the virus by having sex with them, or regard these spas as “safer” than other ways to have quick sex.
Degenerate Democrat politician wants to teach 5 year olds about gender identity and 8 year olds about puberty blockers
Legislation sponsored by state Sen. Samra G. Brouk, a freshman Democrat from Rochester, would tie New York’s health curriculum to standards written by a left-wing interest group that advocates “Sex Ed for Social Change” — and would make those lessons mandatory statewide.
Under that group’s current standards, public and charter schools would have to teach 5-year-olds about “gender identity” and instruct 8-year-olds on hormone blockers to prevent puberty in transgender-identifying preteens.
Kids as young as 11 would get lectures on “vaginal, oral, and anal sex”; study “queer, two-spirit, asexual, pansexual” and other gender identities; and receive explicit instruction on the use of external and internal condoms, dental dams and other contraceptives.
Former vice president of Pfizer, where he spent 16 years as an allergy and respiratory researcher calls to halt COVID-19 vaccination saying it can cause infertility in women – MSM lemmings say not to trust him, but trust the totally unproven vaccine
Late last year, a semi-retired British scientist (the former vice president of Pfizer where he spent 16 years as an allergy and respiratory researcher) co-authored a petition to Europe’s medicines regulator. The petitioners made a bold demand: Halt COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials because they could cause infertility.
They speculated, without providing evidence, that the vaccines could cause infertility in women.
But the MSM can say without providing evidence that the vaccine is safe and that everyone should take it…
Coronavirus; California and Connecticut with masks + lockdowns vs Florida and South Dakota with freedom – same case and death outcomes
Virus tolls similar despite governors’ contrasting actions
Nearly a year after California Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered the nation’s first statewide shutdown because of the coronavirus, masks remain mandated, indoor dining and other activities are significantly limited, and Disneyland remains closed.
By contrast, Florida has no statewide restrictions. Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis has prohibited municipalities from fining people who refuse to wear masks. And Disney World has been open since July.
Despite their differing approaches, California and Florida have experienced almost identical outcomes in COVID-19 case rates.
Connecticut and South Dakota are another example. Both rank among the 10 worst states for COVID-19 death rates. Yet Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont, a Democrat, imposed numerous statewide restrictions over the past year after an early surge in deaths, while South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, a Republican, issued no mandates as virus deaths soared in the fall.
- Source: https://apnews.com/article/public-health-health-florida-coronavirus-pandemic-ron-desantis-889df3826d4da96447b329f524c33047
- Coronavirus - COVID-19 Tags:
Sweden says children shouldn’t wear face masks – compare to other nations where kids forced to sit in masks without any difference in cases or fatalities
The Public Health Agency does not advise against face masks for children in its guidelines, but states: “Children do not need to wear face masks. It is difficult for children to handle and wear face masks the right way, and children are not the drivers [of infection] in this epidemic and do not spread infection in the same way as adults.”
Stockholm’s regional coronavirus recommendations currently include using face masks on public transport at all times, as well as in situations where close contact can’t be avoided, for example in the workplace, hairdressing salons, pharmacies or the supermarket.
It does not however extend to schools. “At school it remains the case that face masks are only recommended in the specific situation where you, as an adult, cannot maintain distance for an extended period of time. In general, the use of face masks is not recommended in school environments,” the region said in a press statement as it called for masks to be used on public transport.
Florida with no masks or lockdowns is seeing 8% fewer deaths than US average and doing just as well as California which has masks and lockdowns
- Gov Ron DeSantis hit out at those who criticized his no-restriction approach to the COVID-19 pandemic, defiantly telling them: ‘Florida got it right’
- The state hasn’t had any statewide restrictions for six months after DeSantis allowed businesses, including bars and restaurants, to open at full capacity
- He also prohibited municipalities from fining people who refuse to wear masks
- His approach was criticized at the time by some health experts and the governors of Democratic states, such as California and New York
- Despite starkly differing approaches, Florida and California have both experienced almost identical outcomes in COVID-19 case rates
- Florida’s response to the pandemic has meant its economy has been booming
Florida has had roughly 3 percent more COVID-19 cases per capita than the US total but 8 percent less deaths.
While research has found that mask mandates and limits on group activities can help slow the spread of COVID-19, states with greater government-imposed restrictions, such as California, have not always fared better than those without them.
Florida’s response to the pandemic has meant its economy has been booming.
- Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9373439/Gov-Ron-DeSantis-says-Florida-got-right-no-lockdown-COVID-approach.html
Diverse and multicultural gangs of immigrants and refugees wreck Belgium after black lives matter protest
Demonstrators took to the streets of the eastern Belgian city on Saturday to protest the arrest of a black woman by police earlier this week. The march was peaceful until a group of rowdy youth joined in, and then spread through the city center, wreaking havoc.
“We are dealing with two hundred young people, ‘casseurs’, who move very quickly, in groups, and loot stores,” a police spokeswoman told AFP.
Vandals smashed store windows and “ransacked a whole McDonald’s” in their assault on city businesses, police said.
Michigan State Health Department Refuses To Release Nursing Home Data – Whitmer along with Democratic governors in New York, California, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey forced coronavirus patients back into nursing homes which greatly raised death rates
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) is covering up state data to show the extent of devastation from Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s repeated orders last year which forced COVID-stricken patients into nursing homes.
Whitmer signed an executive order on April 15 demanding long-term care facilities “must not prohibit admission or readmission of a resident based on COVID-19 testing requirements or results,” and renewed the policy several times until it was rescinded in September. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo passed similar orders last year and engaged in a cover-up which has left the governor in the fight for his political life against calls for impeachment.
Whitmer, who now faces potential criminal charges of her own, appears to be engaging in a cover-up as her administration heads to court to keep state death data on nursing homes hidden from public view.
On Tuesday, the Mackinac Center Legal Foundation filed a lawsuit on behalf of Michigan Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Charlie LeDuff to force the MDHHS to comply with a Freedom of Information Act request to release data on nursing homes.
“Given the recent nursing home policy failures in other states, the need for transparency has become even more critical,” Holly Wetzel, a spokeswoman for the Mackinac Center told The Federalist. “We are disappointed in the consistent lack of transparency demonstrated by the governor’s administration and hope that both MDHHS and Gov. Whitmer bring clarity by voluntarily providing the information we are seeking.”
LeDuff, according to the complaint, first requested aggregate data on Michigan’s death count in late January, which was promptly denied an hour later by state officials claiming a violation of privacy laws. After a back-and-forth with the public health department, LeDuff simplified his request to include merely the age of those who died from COVID, the dates of their death, the date their death was added to the statewide toll, and whether the deceased were infected at a long-term care facility.
The state again denied the request on privacy grounds, although anyone may still go online to request individual death certificates for a $34 fee which includes far more information.
The Michigan public health department said it did not discuss ongoing litigation when reached for comment.
Nearly 17,000 people have died from the novel Wuhan coronavirus in Michigan as of this writing. It remains unclear how many deaths were a consequence of Whitmer’s nursing home policy replicated by Democratic governors in New York, California, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
- Source: https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/10/whitmers-michigan-state-health-department-refuses-to-release-nursing-home-covid-death-data/
White hating mayor of London sadiq khan thinks there are too many White people working in science and engineering – in a White country founded by White people who have inhabited it for thousands of years
There’s no good reason why 65% of people working in science and engineering should be white men. Inequality costs people’s futures & the economy billions. We’re working on fixing it. So far we’ve helped 10,000 young Londoners learn these subjects so they can follow their dreams.
Black fragility and privilege: security talks to black student who is in area she’s not supposed to be in, she gets apology from school president, everyone had to get diversity training, employee quit
Oumou Kanoute (inset) claims she was singled out due to her race while eating in a lounge in 2018 Alamy; Boston Globe
A black student’s allegations that she was targeted for “eating while black” at a private Massachusetts college were deemed unfounded, according to an investigation of the incident.
Oumou Kanoute, then a rising sophomore at Smith College, had claimed that all she “did was be black” when a janitor called security on her when he found her in a closed lounge in July 2018.
The incident began when Kanoute went inside a cafeteria in a dormitory that was reserved for a summer camp program for young children, the outlet reported.
Since students were not supposed to use the area, a cafeteria worker Jackie Blair reminded her of that fact but then decided to drop the issue, the outlet reported.
A janitor, who was in his 60s and had poor vision, then noticed a figure in the distance eating in a closed-off lounge area of the dorm.
School guidance called for employees not to confront strangers on their own — so the janitor notified security about the person, who turned out to be Kanoute, the outlet reported.
The janitor, who reportedly later claimed he couldn’t tell the person’s gender because it was dark, told dispatchers that there’s someone “sitting there laying down in the living room.”
“I didn’t approach her or anything but he seems out of place,” he reportedly said.
A security officer then drove over and engaged in a polite conversation with the student, who recorded the encounter on video and later posted it to Facebook, the paper reported.
“It’s outrageous that some people question my being at Smith, and my existence overall as a woman of color,” Kanoute wrote on Facebook about the private, all-women school
Multiculturalism: 13 year old muslim girl made up story about Samuel Paty showing anti islamic cartoons to muslims – leading to another muslim beheading him
A 13-year-old schoolgirl confessed that she lied about a French teacher who was beheaded after showing his class cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad, according to the girl’s lawyer., a secondary school teacher in a town near Paris, was killed last October by a radical after showing the cartoons to students during a civics class about free speech.
The unidentified girl told police that she lied about being in the class and falsely accused Paty of asking Muslim children to leave the class while he showed the pictures.
Her father, who has been charged in connection with the murder, posted several incendiary videos on Facebook based on his daughter’s testimony which identified Paty.
“Everything in the investigation showed very early that she lied,” the Paty family’s lawyer Virginie Le Roy told RTL radio on Tuesday.
She said she was “skeptical” of the version of events recounted by the girl. On Monday, the girl’s lawyer, Mbeko Tabula, told AFP, “She lied because she felt trapped in a spiral because her classmates had asked her to be a spokesperson.”
Le Roy added, “A spokesperson of what? Of lies, of events that never happened? This explanation does not convince me and makes me rather angry because the facts are serious, they’re tragic.”
More anti-white racism from the biden administration – COVID-19 relief bill includes $5 billion in aid for farmers of color
In an effort led by Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock of Georgia, the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill that passed on Saturday includes a $5 billion provision that will forgive debts for Black, Hispanic, Indigenous, and other farmers of color, to enable reforms that will assist farmers with building generational wealth.
Last week, Warnock, Georgia’s first Black senator, praised the incorporation of the Emergency Relief for Farmers of Color Act into the COVID-19 bill.
He said that Democrats sought to “ensure equity in our recovery efforts and address longstanding injustices that have left some communities behind for far too long” and pledged that the aid “will not only help farmers of color, but will also lift up the economies of our rural communities working to recover from the economic turndown,” according to Rolling Stone.
Leftists at Disney cancel children’s cartoons Dumbo, Peter Pan, Swiss Family Robinson and The Aristocats
The latest children’s character to be ‘cancelled’ is Dumbo after Disney+ removed the film from its children’s profiles, but why?
Last week, children’s author Dr. Seuss was ‘cancelled’ after people began uncovering ‘racist’ undertones in his books, and six of his books will now no longer be published due to “racist and insensitive imagery”.
This started a movement that saw a number of other children’s books, films and characters being ‘cancelled’ too, including Curious George, Miss Piggy and now Dumbo?
The popular elephant film is the latest one to become a victim of ‘cancel culture’, but why is Dumbo in hot water? Here’s everything you need to know.
The drama surrounding Dumbo all started this week when Disney+ removed the 1941 film from its children’s profiles.
This means that children under seven years old will be prohibited from watching the film on the subscription site.
Dumbo isn’t the only movie that’s being removed from children’s profiles either, with the likes of Peter Pan, Swiss Family Robinson and The Aristocats being restricted too.
Woke leftists brainwash kids on how math is filled with white supremacy – that being “right” is subjective
Seattle public schools math curriculum:
Oregon public schools math curriculum:
Anti white leftists at Columbia university hold separate segregated graduation ceremonies for blacks, asians, hispanics, lgbt, natives
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (“Lenin”) and his Bolsheviks were a minority socialist political faction in a coalition government along with other less-extreme socialists (the Mensheviks and Social Revolutionaries) when they came to power after the 1917 October Revolution. The Bolsheviks fought the other socialist factions for control of the government from the very beginning
Similarly, the modern Democrat Party is a coalition of socialists, LGBTQ radicals, other cultural Marxists, and a sprinkling of erstwhile “moderate” and geriatric Democrats – the latter can only be considered moderate when compared to the rest of the coalition, not in the sense of how moderate Democrats were defined in the 1960s. The Hologram, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, and key Democrat committee chairmen in the House and Senate are lumped into that group, with Kamala Harris, The Squad, Bernie Sanders, Ro Khanna, Pramila Jayapal, etc., – that is, the younger radicals – making up the far left of the Democrats in Washington, D.C.
Finally, it could also be strongly argued that the Democrat Party is in fact a minority party in America – kept in power through the types of “election irregularities” that occurred during the 2020 elections. The Democrats and Bolsheviks are thus quite similar in their minority status and ideology.
While Chairman of the Council of People’s Commissars (the Sovnarkom), which ran the Soviet government, Lenin was not interested in a “unity government” with the other socialist revolutionaries. He continually refused to share power and sought to purge the other factions and political opposition to the Bolsheviks in general via political and ultimately violent means. This was especially true throughout and after the 1917-1920 Russian civil war, during which some 11 million Russians died. Lenin’s “Political Bureau” (Politburo) dispatched the Cheka (later the NKVD) – the secret police – to eliminate political enemies throughout the USSR. But the real Russian terror had not truly commenced yet although Lenin was diligently laying the groundwork through enforcement of strict Communist ideology and institutional controls for what was to come later.
In contrast, the ongoing civil war in the US is not yet a “hot” war; the battlegrounds of that cold war are within America’s cultural and political institutions. The American Left – as personified by the Democrat Party – has gained nearly complete control of most institutions over the last 60 years: Academia, Hollywood, the legacy media, social media, the federal bureaucracy, the legal system, the military, and the election system. With Democrats in nearly complete control of the federal government, the radicals and their supporters in all of those institutions are advocating using the federal government to crush all political dissent by Trump supporters and conservatives in general – and even suggesting the use of violence and “re-education camps” to achieve those ends. The surveillance powers of the Obama regime used against the Trump campaign will pale in comparison to what is being cooked up by the Biden-Harris regime. The groundwork is being laid with each passing day for a police state of which Lenin would be proud.
After the Russian civil war ended, Lenin’s government continued to consolidate political power. Political dissent was ruthlessly crushed by the Bolsheviks who also gained control of all Russian media and cultural institutions over time. Average Russians feared the knock on the door in the middle of the night – a favorite tactic of the NKVD to arrest any Russians determined to be political enemies of the state. The NKVD employed thousands of snitches – informants – to monitor the political activities of the Russian people. Lenin and the Bolsheviks considered politics and ideology to be involved in virtually all aspects of everyday life. Dissent from Bolshevik/Communist diktats were dealt with harshly.
Buffalo’s school district tells students that ‘all white people play a part in perpetuating systemic racism’
The school district’s training and curriculum gained renewed attention on Tuesday when Discovery Institute researcher Chris Rufo reported on a whistleblower’s comments.
According to Rufo, the whistleblower claimed that Dr. Fatima Morell, who serves as associate superintendent for Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Initiatives, has been pushing “radical politics.”
In practice, that has translated into “scoldings, guilt-trips, and demands to demean oneself simply to make another feel ‘empowered,'” according to the whistleblower, whom Rufo described as a veteran teacher.
One of the district’s instructional materials also includes the assertion that “all white people play a part in perpetuating systemic racism.”
Fox News previously reported on Buffalo’s embrace of a “Black Lives Matter” curriculum that taught students to question the nuclear family structure.
The lesson plans, obtained by “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and prepared by the Buffalo Public Schools’ Office of Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Initiatives, instruct teachers to discuss various “guiding principles” with students including “Black Villages,” which they describe as “the disruption of Western nuclear family dynamics and a return to the ‘collective village’ that takes care of each other.” The school system took the lesson plans offline last year, but Fox News retained and reuploaded copies.
Rufo’s whistleblower echoed others across the country who have complained about the growing trend of critical race theory or so-called “anti-racist” curricula in U.S. institutions.
Earlier this month, Fox News reported on the Oregon Department of Education promoting a teacher training program that sought to undo “racism in mathematics.” It argues, among other things, that White supremacy manifests itself in the focus on finding the right answer.
Anti-racism curricula have received an array of criticism and support.
For example, political scientist Carol M. Swain previously told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham that certain curricula “put forth by Black Lives Matter and being embraced in too many places is really destructive of the Black community and the Black family and racial justice.”
- Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buffalos-school-district-tells-students-that-all-white-people-play-a-part-in-perpetuating-systemic-racism
Whistleblower: Under Armour Mandated That White Employees Watch Anti-White Diversity Training Videos
According to a whistleblower, fitness clothing company Under Armour forced its white employees last year to participate in a live training session that asked them to consider ways in which they might be racist or privileged and urged them to have “a little more going on than, we just were taught to see everybody as equal.”
Under Armour’s white employees were required in the spring of 2020 to participate in the diversity training program, according to videos of the training session provided to The Daily Wire by an internal whistleblower at Under Armour who asked to remain anonymous.
One of the program’s slides had a header reading, “Above the Surface: Dominant White Progressive Narratives,” and provided a list of statements purportedly in that category, including, “I was taught to treat everyone the same,” “I work in a very diverse environment,” “I have people of color in my family,” “I used to live in New York,” and “Children are so much more open.”
In another slide, the program asked employees about their education, prodding them to consider what were considered characteristics of “good” or “bad” schools, according to their upbringing.
“Did your parents care about what kind of school you went to? If so, why?” the program asked, along with, “How often had you had a teacher or professor of your own race(s)?”
The program also asked how often the employees had been to weddings or funerals that were “virtually all white?”
“What are some of the ways in which your race has shaped your life?” this section of the program concluded.
“Now there’s no way I can give you the time to answer that last one,” the program moderator said with a chuckle. “The last one should be something that you are thinking about if you are white for the rest of your life.”
“But I’m hoping that those questions for most white people surface, that there’s a little more going on than, we just were taught to see everybody as equal,” she added.
Last summer, Under Armour released a series of new diversity and inclusion actions that included a commitment to fill 12 percent of director and above positions with African American hires by 2023.
Under Armour is far from the first large company to frustrate its employees over diversity training programs that separate workers by race and are rife with condemnations of “whiteness.”
This week, Coca-Cola came under fire for a training seminar that reportedly encouraged the mammoth soft drink company’s employees to be “less white.”
- Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/whistleblower-under-armour-mandated-that-white-employees-watch-anti-white-diversity-training-videos
A national educators organization is telling schools to avoid reading Dr. Seuss because the children’s books allegedly have “racial undertones.”
For more than 20 years, March 2 has been recognized as Read Across America Day in honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday. The reading recognition day was founded by the National Education Association — the nation’s largest labor union — in 1998. This year’s theme is “Create and Celebrate Diversity.”
Learning for Justice — a left-wing educators group — is demanding that Dr. Seuss be canceled. A prominent Virginia school district has taken marching orders and ordered its schools to avoid “connecting Read Across America Day with Dr. Seuss.”
Loudoun County Public Schools, one of the nation’s most affluent school districts, announced that it will no longer recognize Dr. Seuss on his birthday. In an announcement obtained by The Daily Wire, the school district said that Dr. Suess’s children’s books contain “racial undertones” that are not suitable for “culturally responsive” learning.
“Realizing that many schools continue to celebrate ‘Read Across America Day’ in partial recognition of Dr. Seuss’ birthday, it is important for us to be cognizant of research that may challenge our practice in this regard,” the announcement reads. “As we become more culturally responsive and racially conscious, all building leaders should know that in recent years there has been research revealing radical undertones in the books written and the illustrations drawn by Dr. Seuss.”
The researchers surveyed 50 Dr. Seuss books and concluded that there is not enough diversity in the children’s books, many of which were written in the 1950s.
“Of the 2,240 (identified) human characters, there are 45 of color representing two percent of the total number of human characters,” the study reads. Of the 45 characters of color, 43 “exhibited behaviors and appearances that align with harmful and stereotypical Orientalist tropes.”
Learning for Justice alleges that many of the non-white characters in Dr. Seuss’s books were men and were “subservient” to the white characters in his book.
“It’s also important to note that each of the non-white characters is male and that they are all ‘presented in subservient, exotified, or dehumanized roles,’ especially in relation to white characters,” the organization wrote.
According to a slew of biographers, scholars, and historians, much of the “racist” portion of Dr. Seuss’s work was done before his famous books. His “problematic” cartoons came during his career as a cartoonist and ad man.
Learning for Justice claims that anyone who defends Dr. Seuss’s problematic work is a racial “apologist” and is making excuses for why “bigotry doesn’t matter.”
- Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/oh-the-places-the-woke-will-go-dr-seuss-canceled-for-racial-undertones
Last week, Assembly Members Evan Low (D–Cupertino) and Cristina Garcia (D–Los Angeles) introduced a bill that would require retailers to offer their toys and childcare products in a gender-neutral format.
Brick-and-mortar shops would have to display the majority of their products and clothing aimed at children in one undivided, unisex area on the sales floor. They’d also be barred from putting up signage that would indicate whether a product was intended for a boy or girl.
California-based retailers that sell children’s products online would also have to have a page on their website that offers these products in a general neutral fashion. The bill would allow retailers to title that section of their website “kids,” “unisex,” or “gender neutral.”
The bill is nearly identical to one that Low introduced last year, telling Politico at the time that he was hoping to create a more inclusive shopping experience. “This is an issue of children being able to express themselves without bias,” he said.
- Source: https://reason.com/2021/02/23/california-bill-would-give-1000-fines-to-retailers-with-separate-girls-and-boys-toy-sections/
- Black on white crime statistics 7 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 6 comments
- Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings. 5 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots – Including the Derek Chauvin Trial and Follow Up 4 comments
- Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions vs. January 6 “insurrection” coverage and reaction to 4 comments
- List of major brands, companies, celebrities that supported BLM, George Floyd rioters and looters using lies and misconceptions about black victimization and homicide rates – Blackout Tuesday. 3 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 2 comments
- There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers 1 comment
- Stolen 2020 US Election – Chronological list evidence of voter fraud, statistical anomalies, media lies, propaganda and gaslighting 1 comment