Oct 8, 2020
Fake news ABC “fact checks” Pence / Harris debate, but only posts negative things about Pence’s claims
- Pence misleads when comparing COVID-19 pandemic to H1N1, Obama administration response
- Pence overstates China travel restrictions
- Pence defends White House event after over a dozen COVID-19 cases, does not mention indoor portion
- Pence misleads on pandemic employment
- Pence claims that Biden and Harris want to ban fracking — but it’s complicated
- Pence exaggerates US testing capacity, PPE availability
- Pence says Biden called China travel restrictions ‘xenophobic,’ but that’s not clear
- Pence falsely says Trump has released health care plan and that it would protect preexisting conditions
- Pence claims Biden will raise taxes on every American — but increases will largely be shouldered by wealthiest. Tax experts largely agree that under his plan a broad swath of American households could also see a very small increase in their taxes.
- Harris has liberal voting record, but Pence’s claim she’s ‘most liberal’ leaves out context
- Pence peddles discredited claim that universal mail-in voting leads to massive fraud
Literally all digging into pence’s claims. Blatant anti Trump propaganda.