Gallup: 56 percent of registered voters said that “they are better off now than they were four years ago” – even during a pandemic this is higher than under Barack Obama
Gallup released jaw-dropping news October 7, the day of the vice presidential debate. A new poll, taken between September 14-September 28, showed that 56 percent of registered voters said that “they are better off now than they were four years ago, while 32% said they are worse off.” That’s a 24 percent disparity.
For context, this means that despite a pandemic and an economic downturn artificially created by state shutdowns, a “clear majority” of voters believe they are in a better position today than they were in the last year of former President Barack Obama’s administration in 2016. But it gets even more interesting. In the same poll taken in 2012 between December 14-December 17, only 45 percent of registered voters felt the same way, right after Obama’s reelection just over a month earlier.
But guess what! This poll has received no coverage from ABC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News either in the evening hours before the 9:00 p.m. debate October 7, or the evening after. That’s a two-night media blackout.
Fake news ABC “fact checks” Pence / Harris debate, but only posts negative things about Pence’s claims
- Pence misleads when comparing COVID-19 pandemic to H1N1, Obama administration response
- Pence overstates China travel restrictions
- Pence defends White House event after over a dozen COVID-19 cases, does not mention indoor portion
- Pence misleads on pandemic employment
- Pence claims that Biden and Harris want to ban fracking — but it’s complicated
- Pence exaggerates US testing capacity, PPE availability
- Pence says Biden called China travel restrictions ‘xenophobic,’ but that’s not clear
- Pence falsely says Trump has released health care plan and that it would protect preexisting conditions
- Pence claims Biden will raise taxes on every American — but increases will largely be shouldered by wealthiest. Tax experts largely agree that under his plan a broad swath of American households could also see a very small increase in their taxes.
- Harris has liberal voting record, but Pence’s claim she’s ‘most liberal’ leaves out context
- Pence peddles discredited claim that universal mail-in voting leads to massive fraud
Literally all digging into pence’s claims. Blatant anti Trump propaganda.
Multiple voters characterized by ABC News as undecided—and selected to pepper President Donald Trump with questions during a network town hall—are longtime Trump critics. While the network claimed its Tuesday town hall “provided uncommitted voters the opportunity to ask the president questions about issues affecting Americans,” a Washington Free Beacon review of social media posts found that two of the questioners have long denounced Trump.
Kutztown University professor Ellesia Blaque—whom ABC repeatedly identified as “uncommitted” in its coverage of the town hall—praised vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris during the Democratic primary, saying she would “be there, volunteering” for the California senator in Pennsylvania. The English professor was not shy about her partisanship, calling Trump a “f—ing moron,” “pathetic,” “pig,” “swine,” “punk ass,” and “LOOSER” (sic) in a slew of 2019 tweets. She is a self-described “liberal Democrat,” according to her Facebook profile, on the grounds that liberals “are not motivated by money or power, but by humanity and the needs of the people.”
Another “uncommitted” voter, Philadelphia pastor Carl Day, tweeted that he’s “never once supported trump and won’t now” in August, just weeks before the ABC town hall. He went on to say that Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan refers to a time in which “the n— did what they were told in all industries, wouldn’t have the audacity to try to enter a white establishment and didn’t talk back to the cops.” Day also referred to Trump as a “villain,” called him “ridiculously arrogant & obnoxious,” and said he “ain’t no Christian” in posts spanning from 2015 to 2019.
Black Privilege and Leftist Terrorism that’s allowed to run amok – Random black is killed by police (Breonna Taylor); BLM, antifa and leftists are allowed to riot, keep entire cities hostage, cause chief of police to delcare a State of Emergency
- Officers announced themselves, broke down door, were shot at and returned fire.
- Breonna taylors name was on the warrant. So it was the correct house.
- Affiant had LMPD tech unit place a “pole camera” at the intersection of S. 24th Street and Elliott Avenue. Within an hour of surveillance, Affiant witnessed approximately 15-20 vehicles go to and from 2424 Elliott Avenue within a short period of time which is indicative of trafficking in narcotics.
Interim Chief of Police Robert Schroeder declared a state of emergency for the Louisville Metro Police Department on Monday. The department has also canceled all off-day and vacation requests “until further notice.” The announcement comes ahead of Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s announcement in the Breonna Taylor case.
Leftist terrorists are holding an entire city hostage, forcing businesses to close and board up because of fake news race baiting about false police shooting statistics and the lies about black people being oppressed. Leftists in charge allow this to go on.
20-09-23: Thousands march in New York
Christina M. Johnson, President of Ohio State University race baits about blacks being killed, lies about Breonna sleeping when shot.
The power of propaganda and brainwashing. Completely false post saying that the cop was only charged for the shots missed.
Officer Leath was killed in April when the guy shot through the door. They knocked, announced themselves, and he shot through the door and killed her
It’s not about luck or genetics, experts said. It’s structural racism.
U.S. counties predominantly composed of white people have reported the fewest coronavirus cases, while diverse counties have been hit disproportionately harder by COVID-19, new research shows.
Researchers analyzed publicly available U.S. Census data and found that while 22% of counties have a predominantly Black population, those counties accounted for 47% of COVID-19 cases and 54% of deaths as of June. That racial disparity held true regardless of geographic region or political affiliation and was the same both before and after reopening the U.S. economy.
Counties that were more than 93% white reported the lowest rate of COVID-19 infections, at just 188 per 100,000 residents, compared with 914 per 100,000 residents in counties that were less than 60% white.
ABC “news” – Protesters in California set fire to a courthouse damaged a police station and assaulted officers after a PEACEFUL demonstration intensified
A protest through the streets of downtown Oakland, California, in support of racial justice and police reform turned violent when “agitators” among the demonstrators set fire to a courthouse, vandalized a police station and shot fireworks at officers
About 700 demonstrators participated in what started as a peaceful march Saturday night but then some broke from the larger group and smashed windows, spray-painted graffiti and pointed lasers at officers, the Oakland Police Department said on Twitter. Several tweets called for peace and asked organizers to “help us provide safe spaces and safe places for demonstrators.”
Using every method possible to downplay the actions of violent rioters.
Click here to read Trump’s speech yourself on the White House website, then see the absolutely detached from reality propaganda articles written about him all over the MSM:
Race baiting ABC News: The country’s premier outdoor spaces—its 419 national parks—remain overwhelmingly white.
New government data, shared first with ABC News, shows the country’s premier outdoor spaces — the 419 national parks — remain overwhelmingly white. Just 23% of visitors to the parks were people of color, the National Park Service found in its most recent 10-year survey; 77% were white. Minorities make up 42% of the U.S. population.
“That tells me that we’ve got a lot of work to do,” said David Vela, acting director of the National Park Service.
Police shooting of Rayshard Brooks and subsequent biased coverage by MSM and reaction by BLM and politicians
Media coverage and politicians reaction to a drunk belligerent black man; Rayshard Brooks who resisted arrest, fought with officers, stole their taser that he then fired at them and was shot and killed.
Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions vs. January 6 “insurrection” coverage and reaction to
- Anti Trump
- Anti White Racism / Reverse Racism
- Anti-conservative Hate, Gaslighting, Propaganda
- Bias and Double Standards
- Big Topics
- Bigotry / Intolerance / Discrimination
- Fake News
- White Privilege Tags:
- ABC News
- black privilege
- George Floyd
- Los Angeles Times
- minority privilege
- New York Times
- virtue signalling
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post
- Black on white crime statistics 6 comments
- Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings. 5 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots 4 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 4 comments
- Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions vs. January 6 “insurrection” coverage and reaction to 4 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 2 comments
- There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers 1 comment
- Stolen 2020 US Election – Chronological list evidence of voter fraud, statistical anomalies, media lies, propaganda and gaslighting 1 comment
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment