May 30, 2020
Leftist Policies Leftists Politics Totalitarianism Anti Trump Bias and Double Standards Bigotry / Intolerance / Discrimination Censorship Anti White Racism / Reverse Racism Indoctrination / Brainwashing Subversion of country and society Canada LGBT+ Propaganda Systemic Racism Fake Hate Crimes White Privilege Fake News Race Baiting Islam (reaction to) Right Wing / Alt Right Threat Society Antifa Violence and hate Deep State Foreign Interventions Coronavirus - COVID-19 View All Categories
May 21, 2020
CBC promotes the sexualization and gender bending of kids
What's it like to be a KID #DRAGQUEEN? 👠💄🌈 @CBCKidsNews spoke with the four stars of CBC's new #DragKids documentary to find out what #drag is, and why they do it. #lgbtq #queer #kiddragqueen @cbcdocs pic.twitter.com/Mip5pZMOjE
— CBC Kids News (@CBCKidsNews) July 4, 2019
May 7, 2020
I would like to give an update on the developments surrounding CBC’s slanderous coverage of The Epoch Times’ special edition on Beijing’s coverup of the virus outbreak which led to a global pandemic.
I would also like to set the record straight that The Epoch Times special edition is in no way “advancing conspiracy” theories or claiming that the virus is “manufactured” as a bioweapon by China as alleged by CBC’s article, as I will make clear later in this statement.
Since the initial publication of its article on April 29, CBC has quietly made substantial changes to its headline three times—all without informing readers of the change or issuing a correction.
Apr 12, 2020
CBC’s Rosemary Barton interrupting Pierre Poilievre, to shield Trudeau (Freeland) from answering a direct question re: military intelligence about the coronavirus in January
Freeland then runs interference and never answers the question:
— Mike (@Midnightrider98) April 11, 2020
Mar 16, 2020
CBC’s Obsession And Blowing Out of Proportion Barely Existent Racism in Canada in Regards to the Coronavirus
Jan 28, 2020
Another petition from a University of Waterloo student called on the Ontario government to shut down all campuses “to prevent further spread of the virus.” As of Tuesday afternoon it had nearly 30,000 signatures.
Kerry Bowman, a bioethicist at the University of Toronto who was a frontline healthcare worker during the SARS outbreak in 2002-3, said the petitions were “a strong overreaction, and there’s clearly elements of racism to it.”
Aug 16, 2017
I’m white and Jewish and grew up in a middle class liberal Canadian home in the ’70s, so I was raised with two contradictory messages about race and racism:
- Racism is bad.
- You should never talk about race.
I think the idea was that we shouldn’t talk about race because it reinforces racism. But teaching kids, particularly white kids, that they shouldn’t talk about race isn’t a step toward less racism or greater equity. Instead, it creates silence where existing systemic racism — and the white supremacy that underlies it — continues.
It teaches white kids that they don’t have to think or talk about race, and it contributes to a white, mainstream world that doesn’t care about or acknowledge the ways that black, Indigenous, and kids of colour experience prejudice (and pride).
- Source: https://www.cbc.ca/parents/learning/view/why-white-parents-need-to-talk-to-their-kids-about-racism
Apr 14, 2020
CBC foreign correspondent, Neil Macdonald, posted that CBC jobs were wholly dependent upon keeping the Liberals happy.
In the Twitter world stalked relentlessly by journalists, there was a significant flap over the weekend when the esteemed CBC foreign correspondent, Neil Macdonald, now retired, posted that CBC jobs were wholly dependent upon keeping the Liberals happy.
The I-told-you-so crowd was elated, of course.
Finally, the truth!
It began when Conservative Sen. Linda Frum posted a video on Twitter of the Commons’ emergency debate that showed CBC anchor, Rosie Barton, suddenly cutting away just as Conservative mucker-upper Pierre Poilievre was delivering a tough question to the PM about when he knew about COVID-19.
Barton responded to the ensuing vitriol with a rather non-offensive tweet, although she perhaps wrongly assumed the majority of her critics were card-carrying Conservatives finally having their suspicions confirmed.
“If you had been watching from the top, your leader had already asked the same question,” she tweeted in her defence. “We also thought perhaps the death of 31 people in one long-term care centre in Quebec might be important to get to. But do go on.”
Leftist Policies Leftists Politics Totalitarianism Anti Trump Bias and Double Standards Bigotry / Intolerance / Discrimination Censorship Anti White Racism / Reverse Racism Indoctrination / Brainwashing Subversion of country and society Canada LGBT+ Propaganda Systemic Racism Fake Hate Crimes White Privilege Fake News Race Baiting Islam (reaction to) Right Wing / Alt Right Threat Society Antifa Violence and hate Deep State Foreign Interventions Coronavirus - COVID-19View All
shitpost Cancel culture minority privilege BLM virtue signalling Time Magazine CNN AP NFAC Paypal ADL ABC News LA Times MSNBC Washington PostView All
- Police shooting statistics 5 comments
- Black on white crime 3 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Riots 3 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 2 comments
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment
- #WhiteLivesMatter trends – leftists equate this to white supremacy and shut down all discourse while laughing at white people 1 comment
- List of major brands, companies, celebrities that supported BLM, George Floyd rioters and looters using lies and misconceptions about black victimization and homicide rates – Blackout Tuesday. 1 comment
- George Floyd Riots – Media and politicians blaming white supremacists, Trump, alt-right, instead of the actual people rioting, looting and attacking cops and civilians. Then actors and politicians bail out arrested rioters. 1 comment
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 1 comment