2020 US Election Trump vs. Biden – media propaganda and gaslighting about no voter fraud while declaring Biden the winner. Outlining proof of fraud and Trump’s path to re-election
Chronological coverage of the 2020 election outlining the bias, double standards and lies. Trump wins on election day, mail-in ballots come in over the next few days and Biden is crowned the winner by the MSM while they gaslight about how there is no voter fraud. [Large crowdfunded election fraud database]
- A compilation of twenty alleged election ‘facts’ that don’t pass the smell test
- Vegas Oddsmaker Says, “The Fix Was In, Trump Was Robbed, This Election Was Stolen”
- Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling
Coronavirus coverage: Fake news propaganda media spin negative coverage of republican Florida’s Ron DeSantis with low deaths vs positive coverage of democrat controlled Cuomo’s New York with extremely high deaths
By the most critical metric, deaths per capita, DeSantis has outperformed Cuomo enormously. Cuomo’s led one of the most disastrous crisis responses in US history. If NY were a country it’d have the highest death per capita IN THE WORLD. And yet look at the biased coverage:
When Vicky Osterweil’s book, In Defense of Looting, came out on Tuesday. When she finished it, back in April, she wrote (rather presciently) that “a new energy of resistance is building across the country.” Now, as protests and riots continue to grip cities, she argues that looting is a powerful tool to bring about real, lasting change in society. The rioters who smash windows and take items from stores, she says, are engaging in a powerful tactic that questions the justice of “law and order,” and the distribution of property and wealth in an unequal society.
It does a number of important things. It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wage—which, during COVID times, is widely unreliable or, particularly in these communities is often not available, or it comes at great risk. That’s looting’s most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.
It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. It points to the way in which that’s unjust. And the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free.
Oregon began as a white only state. While it banned slavery at its founding, the state adopted strict Black exclusionary laws which had been in place in the territory for decades. The law banned Black people from living in the state or owning property.
That’s it. That’s the entire concept behind this article’s claim that riot definition is rooted in racism.
Race baiting fake news NPR on article about officer who shot Rayshard Brooks omits that Rayshard resisted arrest, attacked the officers, stole their taser, and tried to shoot it at them
Late on the night of June 12, Rolfe and another officer, Devin Brosnan, responded to a call that 27-year-old Brooks had fallen asleep in the Wendy’s drive-through lane. After interacting for more than 40 minutes, Rolfe and Brosnan attempted to handcuff Brooks, who struggled and broke free from their restraint.
Brooks began to run away. After a brief chase, Rolfe fired at Brooks, shooting him twice in the back.
Forgetting to mention that he resisted arrest, attacked the officers, stole their taser, and shot it at them while running away. Black privilege is when most MSM tries to paint you in a good light after you fight police, resist arrest, and shoot a taser at them. For more fake news MSM coverage see the full Rayshard brooks article.
Here is the full video:
Two white men who were filmed in an attack on a Black man on Independence Day at a state park have been charged by Indiana officials.
Booker can be seen on his knees as a white man later identified as Sean Purdy holds his head down, pinning him to a tree. Several people can be heard urging Purdy to release Booker, while Purdy refuses
They make sure to cover this in detail, but absolutely no coverage of the countless brutal black on white attacks or murders that happen nearly every day.
NPR race baiting “news” – if you don’t want to get killed by a mob and drive through violent rioters, you’re a right wing fascist
Right-wing extremists are turning cars into weapons, with reports of at least 50 vehicle-ramming incidents since protests against police violence erupted nationwide in late May.
At least 18 are categorized as deliberate attacks; another two dozen are unclear as to motivation or are still under investigation, according to a count released Friday by Ari Weil, a terrorism researcher at the University of Chicago’s Chicago Project on Security and Threats. Weil has tracked vehicle-ramming attacks, or VRAs, since protests began.
“The use of car attacks against peaceful protesters is increasingly a deliberate terror tactic for white supremacists,” said Amy Spitalnick, executive director of Integrity First for America, a civil rights nonprofit
For white people who have just recently recognized their own complicity in America’s racist systems and are looking to “fix” that — it’s not going to happen overnight.
“It’s a little bit like saying ‘I want to be in shape tomorrow’ …” says author Robin DiAngelo. “This is going to be a process.”
DiAngelo is the author of White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism. The book came out in 2018 and is back on the bestseller lists as streets fill with protesters calling for an end to police violence against black people.
The status quo in the United States is racism, DiAngelo says, and “it is comfortable for me, as a white person, to live in a racist society.”
To sustain the momentum of these protests, DiAngelo says, it must become uncomfortable for white people to continue to benefit from racist systems.
“We’ve got to start making it uncomfortable and figuring out what supports we’re going to put in place to help us continue to be uncomfortable,” she says. “Because the forces of comfort are quite seductive.”
Coronavirus COVID-19, George Floyd/BLM/Antifa protests + riots and Trump/right wing rallies and protests – Fake news, Liberal vs. Conservative reaction and double standards
First the MSM downplays the coronavirus, equating it with the flu. More info in a post about the fake news propaganda in the beginning of the outbreak here.
Liberals are for lockdowns, quarantines, against protesters and anyone who wants to get back to work – unless there’s a demonstration or riot they want to attend. Then the coronavirus is not dangerous.
- Forbes: How Should You Report Social-Distancing Violations? in Chicago, callers reporting social distancing noncompliance to 311 are forwarded to 911, because it is considered a life-threatening situation
- 4 in 5 Canadians want US border to stay closed
- 25k upvoted reddit thread, people panicking about increasing cases, the end of the world in a few months and how selfish and stupid people are who want to get back to work.
- Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post
- Illinois Democrat Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen
- Toledo: 911 Lines Flooded With People Reporting Others For “Not Social Distancing”
- Canada wants to keep USA border closed. Liberals on reddit rejoice. 31k upvotes.
- SHOOT ON SIGHT: Liberal staffer Mark Elyas condones killing curfew-breakers
- Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says – Reddit thread with 73k upvotes
- Protesters wearing face masks and protective suits have been pictured outside Downing Street in London this morning. The group, called Pause the System, says it wants the UK government to step up its measures against coronavirus. – Reddit thread praising this reaction.
- Dozens of anti-lockdown protesters arrested in Berlin – Reddit thread
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Condemns Coronavirus Lockdown Protests – 8k Reddit thread
- Fauci says reopening too quickly will backfire – 62k upvotes
- Michigan mayor calls on commissioner who joined protest against coronavirus restrictions to resign – 12k thread
- American College of Emergency Physicians denounced their video in a statement. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. Regarding this video
- 50k upvotes on reddit as liberals fear monger, want national mourning and equate coronavirus to 9/11
- 20-02-13: NY Mayor’s Office: There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business! There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!
- Apr 1: Nursing home lockdowns are forcing families to say goodbye “If he passes, I don’t even know how I’ll get through that.”
- Black on white crime statistics 6 comments
- Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings. 5 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots 4 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 4 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions 2 comments
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 2 comments
- There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers 1 comment
- 2020 US Election Trump vs. Biden – media propaganda and gaslighting about no voter fraud while declaring Biden the winner. Outlining proof of fraud and Trump’s path to re-election 1 comment
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment