Anti white Slate magazine: “It’s wrong to blame Somali Americans for the Ohio State attack” — “The Christchurch shootings should implicate all white Australians”
- Mueller “hit squad” illegally wiped their phones clean just prior to the investigation of them, all using the same really dumb reason for this “accident”
- On top of McCain involvement in Russia smear of Donald Trump @JudicialWatch uncovered Obama IRS docs that reveal McCain Staffer Urged Lois Lerner and Obama IRS to “audit so many that it becomes financially ruinous.”
- On January 4th, 2017 FBI determined there was no evidence Gen Flynn was a threat to National Security on January 5th Comey ignored that closing communication and told Barack Obama Sally Yates Joe Biden Ambassador Rice the exact opposite.
- Newly declassified portions of a bizzare Inaugration Day e-mail Susan Rice wrote to herself confirm that the 2017 campaign to target Michael Flynn was coordinated by Obama and orchestrated within the Oval Office itself.
- Newly released documents show Adam Schiff knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.
- During Trump’s impeachment, former US Ambassador Yovanovitch testified to Congress that she knew little beyond an initial briefing and “press reports” about Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian natural gas firm that had hired Biden’s son Hunter. That was a lie.
- Grenell’s deputy at DNI is Kash Patel. He was lead investigator in the Russia probe conducted by the House Intelligence Committee, when it was chaired by Republican Congressman Devin Nunes. he and GOP colleagues asked every former Obama official they interviewed if they had any evidence of collusion.“I’m not asking if you thought it happened or if you heard it happened,” Patel told them all, from Attorney General Loretta Lynch to FBI Director James Comey. “I said, ‘Do you have information that exactly addresses this issue?’ ”It was when Patel and Nunes saw no Obama official had any that their inquiry changed course. If there was no evidence of the Trump team’s ties to Russia, why was the FBI investigating Trump’s 2016 campaign?
- Here’s Obama’s director of national intelligence, and CNN analyst, James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
- Former Pentagon official and now candidate for New York’s 17th Congressional District Evelyn Farkas claimed in a notorious 2017 MSNBC segment that she advised her colleagues to disseminate intelligence so that Trump could not destroy evidence of collusion. Under oath, however, she testified she “didn’t know anything” about Trump staff dealing with Russians.
- No matter what evidence surfaced to prove the collusion story wrong, the media continued to credential the destructive conspiracy theory. It didn’t matter when Objective Medusa showed that former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele’s reports were paid for by the Clinton campaign. Or when the Nunes memo explained that the FBI used the Steele dossier to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. It didn’t even matter when resistance messiah Robert Mueller concluded there was no evidence of collusion.
- A clearer picture is emerging of the drastic steps that were taken to accomplish Obama’s goal in the following weeks and months. Shortly thereafter, high-level operatives began intensely leaking selective information supporting a supposed Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, the incoming National Security Advisor was ambushed, and the incoming Attorney General was forced to recuse himself from oversight of investigations of President Trump. At each major point in the operation, explosive media leaks were a key strategy in the operation to take down Trump.
- When Comey was finally fired on May 9, in part for his duplicitousness regarding his handling of the Russia collusion theory, he orchestrated the launch of a Special Counsel probe that continued his efforts for another two years. That probe ended with Mueller finding no evidence of any American colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election, much less Trump or anyone connected to him.
- An analysis of the timeline from early 2017 shows a clear pattern of behavior from the federal officials running the collusion operation against the Trump campaign. It also shows how essential media leaks were to their strategy to sideline key law enforcement and intelligence officials and cripple the ability of the incoming Trump administration to run the country.
- Here’s a timeline of the key moments and news articles of the efforts, per Obama’s direction, to prevent the Trump administration from learning about the FBI’s operation against it.
- 20-08-09: Newly Declassified Document Indicates FBI Misled Congress on Reliability of Steele Dossier This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier. The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI
- Ex NSA Technical Director Bill Binney Explains The Exhibits That Will Be Presented in Court Proving How the Russiagate Narrative that “Russia Hacked the DNC and Gave the Data to Wikileaks” Could Not Possibly Be True, From a Technical Perspective
- 20-09-23: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges
- 20-09-23: Hunter Biden and family massive corruption and links to Russia and Ukraine unearthed:
- 20-10-06: Top U.S. intelligence officials were so concerned heading into the 2016 election that the Russians were aware of and potentially manipulating Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s plans to smear Donald Trump as a Russian agent that they personally briefed President Barack Obama on the matter, newly declassified Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) documents show. CIA officials also requested that the FBI investigate Russian knowledge of the Clinton campaign’s collusion smear operation.Newly declassified handwritten notes from former CIA Director John Brennan show that the U.S. intelligence community knew in 2016 that Russian intelligence was actively monitoring, and potentially injecting disinformation into, Clinton’s anti-Trump collusion narrative. The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016. The handwritten notes from Brennan were declassified by Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe and provided to Congress on Tuesday afternoon.
- Christopher Steele’s main source for the dossier? He was the subject of a nearly two-year long FBI counter-intel investigation (2009-2011), under suspicion of being a Russian spy and a “threat to national security.”
- But here’s the real kicker, per these documents out from @LindseyGrahamSC The FBI KNEW about this prior CI investigation into the source in DECEMBER OF 2016. It KNEW it was relying on information from a suspected Russian spy!
- The same FBI said to be concerned about Russian interference in election, was using information from a suspected Russian spy to probe a presidential campaign. The same FBI claiming Carter Page a Russian agent, was making that case based on info from a suspected Russia agent.
- Most importantly: It never told the FISA court about this CI investigation. It withheld that information and continued re-upping its applications to surveil Page and the campaign. It vouched for information supplied by a suspected Russian agent.
- At one point, FBI officials noted that they were in huge trouble if anyone ever FOIA’d the FBI for records, or if a new AG came in and figured out what they were doing. So what did Obama holdovers do? They forced Sessions, the new AG, to recuse himself.
All of these were from before the election. The timing is important because we just learned today that US intel was worried about how Russia would use Clinton’s concocted attacks
16-10-31 hillary clinton wants trump to answer unfounded baseless russia allegations – secret server
16-08-15 hillary clinton has questions about trump cozy relationship with russia
16-10-31 hillary clinton wants trump to disclose ties to russia
Speaker pelosi whipping up firestorm of baseless Russia allegations and lies:
Ted Lieu with trump derangement syndrome alleging russia collusion
MSNBC amplifying democrat and Hillary Clinton talking points about Russia collusion and interference
Rachel maddow msnbc amplifies democrat anti trump russia collusion hoax talking points
Chris Hayes MSNBC using the same talking points about Russia controlling Trump
You may have forgotten that CNN had three journalists who had to resign after a retracted story alleging a connection between Trump and Russia.
Buzzfeed “news” spreading absolute made up lies from the Steele dossier and anonymous intelligence officials
CNN pushing the now debunked steele dossier story
CNN pushing steele dossier
Adam schiff defending Steele – who put out the debunked steele dossier.
Rachel maddow pushing made up debunked steele dossier
Newsweek pushing Steele dossier
Slate magazine says Christopher steele is a credible person trump is not – while pushing debunked steele dossier
Jennifer Rubin praising steele and carter paige debunked dossier trump russia collusion hoax
Max boot says steele dossier is true
Kurt Eichenwald on trump russia collusion hoax
Drew Holden on the Trump russia collusion hoax – there were no follow ups from anyone, everything was just forgotten.
- Black on white crime statistics 6 comments
- Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings. 5 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots 4 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 4 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions 2 comments
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 2 comments
- There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers 1 comment
- 2020 US Election Trump vs. Biden – media propaganda and gaslighting about no voter fraud while declaring Biden the winner. Outlining proof of fraud and Trump’s path to re-election 1 comment
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment