- Vaccination before 1 year of age was associated with increased odds of developmental delays (OR = 2.18, 95% CI 1.47–3.24), asthma (OR = 4.49, 95% CI 2.04–9.88) and ear infections (OR = 2.13, 95% CI 1.63–2.78). In a quartile analysis, subjects were grouped by number of vaccine doses received in the first year of life. Higher odds ratios were observed in Quartiles 3 and 4 (where more vaccine doses were received) for all four health conditions considered, as compared to Quartile 1. In a temporal analysis, developmental delays showed a linear increase as the age cut-offs increased from 6 to 12 to 18 to 24 months of age (ORs = 1.95, 2.18, 2.92 and 3.51, respectively). Slightly higher ORs were also observed for all four health conditions when time permitted for a diagnosis was extended from ⩾ 3 years of age to ⩾ 5 years of age. Source: Analysis of health outcomes in vaccinated and unvaccinated children: Developmental delays, asthma, ear infections and gastrointestinal disorders
- According to a study done by Harvard (at the commission of our own government), less than 1% of all adverse reactions to vaccines are actually submitted to the National Vaccine Adverse Events Reports System (VAERS) – read page 6 at the link above. [alternate source]
Coronavirus information: https://nojabforme.info
Lots of studies: http://www.educate4theinjured.org/#!the-factsscience/cc2d
List of studies that found autism link: https://www.scribd.com/doc/220807175/86-Research-Papers-Supporting-the-Vaccine-Autism-Link
Lots of research and studies from dr. seneff: http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/
Inteviews with drs Suzanne Humphries and Tetyana Obukhanych http://jeffreydachmd.com/2014/03/dissolving-illusions-book-review-jeffrey-dach-md/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQQOv-Oi6U Dr. Suzanne Humphries Lecture on vaccines and health FULL PART ONE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bc6WX33SuE Dr Theresa Deisher – Worldwide Autism Epidemic & Human Fetal Manufactured Contaminated Vaccines
Explanation of terms: Relative Risk RR: http://practice.sph.umich.edu/micphp/epicentral/relative_risk.php Odds ratio OR: http://practice.sph.umich.edu/micphp/epicentral/odds_ratio.php
Doctors and Scientists with Concerns About Vaccines
A Stanford professor has found that the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has not lived up its original goals of providing “simple justice” to children injured by vaccines. Lengthy delays and an adversarial tone characterize the program. http://news.stanford.edu/news/2015/july/vaccine-court-engstrom-070615.html
Hib Haemophilus influenzae type b (meningitis)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine on type 1 diabetes: The relative risk is 1.26 (26% higher risk) at 7 years. The rise in diabetes, just one potential adverse effect, exceeds the benefit of the vaccine, which has been estimated to prevent seven deaths and 7-26 cases of severe disability per 100 000 children immunised.2 Even the difference in cases of diabetes between the groups receiving four doses and one dose exceeds the mean expected benefit. Temporal changes in the incidence of diabetes do not explain the differences since there were an extra 31 cases of type 1 diabetes per 100 000 children aged 5-10, and the incidence of diabetes in this group had been stable for about 10 years before this.3 Furthermore, sharp rises in diabetes have been recorded in the United States4 and the United Kingdom5 after the introduction of the haemophilus vaccine.
- We estimated that the 4 doses of the hemophilus influenza B vaccine increased the risk of IDDM, relative risk 1.17, P<0.05, based on 10 years of follow up of a large clinical trial (2). Our data indicated the risk of vaccine induced IDDM exceeded the benefit by 3 to 1.
- The relative risks (95% confidence intervals) of asthma were: 1.18 (1.02 to 1.36) for Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib); (18% higher risk of asthma)
- The greatest increase in type 1 diabetes has occurred in children aged under 4 (fig 2),1-2 which coincides with the period when H influenzae type b vaccine was introduced in the mid-1980s. This should raise our suspicions as to whether the vaccine could be responsible for this increase. Karvonen et al have dismissed the data as not being significant; however, the impact on the lives of a further 58 cases per 100 000 children at the age of 10 who will have to learn how to deal with a lifelong chronic disease such as type 1 diabetes should not be trivialised.
MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella
Graph of falling measles rates in Canada before vaccination: http://i.imgur.com/k6qs6tO.png
- Distinct rises in the incidence of T1DM occurred 2-4 years following the introduction of the MMR and pertussis vaccines. A drop in the incidence of T1DM was detected between 3-4 years following discontinuation of pertussis and BCG vaccines. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12793601/
- Two hundred fifty-two confirmed cases of diabetes and 768 matched controls met the study eligibility criteria. The OR (95% confidence interval) for the association with type 1 diabetes was 1.36 (0.70–2.63) for measles-mumps-rubella http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/108/6/e112.short
- RE: PREVIOUS STUDY ^ We also found the incidence of IDDM rose in Finland about 60% percent following the introduction of the MMR vaccine in 1982 and the Hemophilus vaccine in 1986 (3). DeStefano’s data on the combined odds ratio of the hemophilus vaccine and the MMR vaccine (1.14*1.36=1.55 OR) support our conclusion that vaccines can explain the 60% rise. DeStefano erroneous concludes his findings do not support our data and conclusions. Clearly it is not in the public interest to deny that vaccines can explain the rise in IDDM. Case control studies like DeStefano’s and others also do not adjust for the confounding effects of several different vaccines that can have opposing effects on the development of IDDM. For example patients born in 1994 may have received the hepatitis B vaccine at birth, which is associated with a decreased risk, but also have received a HiB vaccine which is associated with an increased risk. By contrast our studies have involved large cohorts which only differed by a single vaccine. We have also found that the increased risk of IDDM associated with most vaccines does not occur until three years after immunization. A finding supported by published literature There may not have been sufficient time of follow up for DeStefano to see an increased risk of IDDM with certain vaccines.http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/108/6/e112.short/reply#pediatrics_el_281
- The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate. The evidence of adverse events following immunisation with the MMR vaccine cannot be separated from its role in preventing the target diseases.
A significant risk of association with febrile seizures and MMR exposure during the two previous weeks (RR 1.10; 95% CI 1.05 to 1.15) (10% more febrile seizures) Increased risk of febrile seizure has also been observed in children aged between 12 to 23 months (409% increase) (relative incidence (RI) 4.09; 95% CI 3.1 to 5.33) and children aged 12 to 35 months (568% increase) (RI 5.68; 95% CI 2.31 to 13.97) within six to 11 days after exposure to MMR vaccine. An increased risk of thrombocytopenic purpura within six weeks after MMR immunisation in children aged 12 to 23 months was assessed in one case-control study (630% increase) (RR 6.3; 95% CI 1.3 to 30.1) and in one small self controlled case series (incidence rate ratio (IRR) 5.38; 95% CI 2.72 to 10.62). Increased risk of thrombocytopenic purpura within six weeks after MMR exposure was also assessed in one other case-control study involving 2311 children and adolescents between one month and 18 years (odds ratio (OR) 2.4
- This preliminary study found that acetaminophen use after measles-mumps-rubella vaccination was associated with autistic disorder.
- A 1996 study in Africa found higher rates of allergies among those who had been vaccinated against measles than among those who had survived the disease. The study concluded that “(m)easles infection may prevent the development of atopy in African children.”
- In addition, over 90% of MMR antibody-positive autistic sera were also positive for MBPautoantibodies, suggesting a causal association between MMR and brain autoimmunity in autism.
- Stemming from this evidence, we suggest that an inappropriate antibody response to MMR, specifically the measles component thereof, might be related to pathogenesis of autism.
- “We were disappointed by our inability to identify effectiveness studies with population or clinical outcomes. Given the existence of documented elimination of targeted diseases in large population by means of mass immunisation campaigns however, we have no reason to doubt the effectiveness of MMR.” So we believe it, because we all saw it happen, not because there is a study which shows it to be true. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccine-safety-myth
- Mortality was significantly lower in children vaccinated at 6-8 months than at 9-11 months
- Children having received measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination showed an increased risk of rhinoconjunctivitis
- According to the whistleblowers’ court documents, Merck’s misconduct was far-ranging: It “failed to disclose that its mumps vaccine was not as effective as Merck represented, (ii) used improper testing techniques, (iii) manipulated testing methodology, (iv) abandoned undesirable test results, (v) falsified test data,etc
- According to the whistleblowers’ court documents, Merck’s misconduct was far-ranging: It “failed to disclose that its mumps vaccine was not as effective as Merck represented, (ii) used improper testing techniques, (iii) manipulated testing methodology, (iv) abandoned undesirable test results, (v) falsified test data, (vi) failed to adequately investigate and report the diminished efficacy of its mumps vaccine, (vii) falsely verified that each manufacturing lot of mumps vaccine would be as effective as identified in the labeling, (viii) falsely certified the accuracy of applications filed with the FDA, (ix) falsely certified compliance with the terms of the CDC purchase contract, (x) engaged in the fraud and concealment describe herein for the purpose of illegally monopolizing the U.S. market for mumps vaccine, (xi) mislabeled, misbranded, and falsely certified its mumps vaccine, and (xii) engaged in the other acts described herein to conceal the diminished efficacy of the vaccine the government was purchasing.”
- The apparent paradox is that as measles immunization rates rise to high levels in a population, measles becomes a disease of immunized persons We found 18 reports of measles outbreaks in very highly immunized school populations where 71% to 99.8% of students were immunized against measles. Despite these high rates of immunization, 30% to 100% (mean, 77%) of all measles cases in these outbreaks occurred in previously immunized students. In our hypothetical school model, after more than 95% of schoolchildren are immunized against measles, the majority of measles cases occur in appropriately immunized children.
- ‘poor responders,’ who were re-immunized and developed poor or low-level antibody responses only to lose detectable antibody and develop measles on exposure 2–5 years later.
- Immune throbocytopenic purpura autoimmune disease that can cause internal bleeding and low platelet count is 5x more likely to occur after MMR vaccination. Children were 2x as likely to have convulsions 6-11 days after MMR and 7x more likely to develop TIP 6 weeks after MMR compared to period prior to MMR – Vaccines such as MMR may prompt ITP (IRR 5.48, 1.61-18.64, p < 0.006) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24763539/
Effectiveness and are the anti-vaxxers to blame?
…discovered something truly disturbing about the MMR vaccine: it leads to detectable measles infection in the vast majority of those who receive it. Researchers analyzed urine samples from newly MMR vaccinated 15-month-old children and young adults and reported their eye-opening results as following:
- Measles virus RNA was detected in 10 of 12 children during the 2-week sampling period.
- In some cases, measles virus RNA was detected as early as 1 day or as late as 14 days after the children were vaccinated.
- Measles virus RNA was also detected in the urine samples from all four of the young adults between 1 and 13 days after vaccination.
- A history of prior vaccination is not always associated with immunity nor with the presence of specific antibodies. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3168353
- An outbreak of measles in a highly immunised population
- Major measles epidemic in the region of Quebec despite a 99% vaccine coverage
- an outbreak of 84 measles cases occurred at a college in Colorado in which over 98 percent of students had documentation of adequate measles immunity
- We conclude that outbreaks of measles can occur in secondary schools, even when more than 99 percent of the students have been vaccinated and more than 95 percent are immune.
- an audit of immunization records at the schools in Browning, Montana, where most of the cases occurred, showed that 98.7% of students were appropriately vaccinated.
- “The reported coverage of the measles-rubella (MR) or measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine is greater than 99.0% in Zhejiang province. However, the incidence of measles, mumps, and rubella remains high.” despite the recent measles outbreaks 93.6% of them were seropositive for measles antibodies
- The highest risk of association with aseptic meningitis was observed within the third week after immunisation with Urabe-containing MMR (risk ratio (RR) 14.28; 95% confidence interval (CI) from 7.93 to 25.71) and within the third (RR 22.5; 95% CI 11.8 to 42.9) or fifth (RR 15.6; 95% CI 10.3 to 24.2) weeks after immunisation with the vaccine prepared with the Leningrad-Zagreb strain. A significant risk of association with febrile seizures and MMR exposure during the two previous weeks (RR 1.10; 95% CI 1.05 to 1.15) was assessed in one large person-time cohort study involving 537,171 children aged between three months and five year of age. Increased risk of febrile seizure has also been observed in children aged between 12 to 23 months (relative incidence (RI) 4.09; 95% CI 3.1 to 5.33) and children aged 12 to 35 months (RI 5.68; 95% CI 2.31 to 13.97) within six to 11 days after exposure to MMR vaccine. An increased risk of thrombocytopenic purpura within six weeks after MMR immunisation in children aged 12 to 23 months was assessed in one case-control study (RR 6.3; 95% CI 1.3 to 30.1) and in one small self controlled case series (incidence rate ratio
- Why Japan banned MMR vaccine: Of the 3,969 medical compensation claims relating to vaccines in the last 30 years, a quarter had been made by those badly affected by the combined measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, they say. The triple jab was banned in Japan in 1993 after 1.8 million children had been given two types of MMR and a record number developed non-viral meningitis and other adverse reactions. Official figures show there were three deaths while eight children were left with permanent handicaps ranging from damaged hearing and blindness to loss of control of limbs.
- Mumps: In 2010, two virologists filed a federal lawsuit against Merck, their former employer, alleging the vaccine maker engaged in improper testing and data falsification to artificially inflate the efficacy rating of their mumps vaccine. ‘Merck should not be permitted to raise as one of its principal defenses that its vaccine has a high efficacy, which is accurately represented on the product’s label, but then refuse to answer what it claims that efficacy actually is,’ the letter said. Recently, 41 students at Harvard University came down with mumps and, according to the Public Health department in Cambridge, every single one of those students had been vaccinated.4 Four other campuses in Boston are also starting to see cases, as have four universities in Indiana. About 13 cases of mumps have also cropped up in California. Meanwhile, death from mumps is “exceedingly rare” according to the CDC,6 and no one has died from mumps during any of the recent outbreaks.
- There was a 64% reduction in the risk of mortality in children who were given two doses of 200,000 IU of vitamin A as compared to placebo. Two doses of water based vitamin A were associated with a 81% reduction in risk of mortality as compared to 48% seen in two doses of oil based preparation. Two doses of oil and water based vitamin A were associated with a 82% reduction in the risk of mortality
- Measles: A study in the American Journal of Public Health, “Measles mortality in the United States 1971-1975,” found the measles death rate to be almost 10 times higher among families whose median income was less than $5,000 than among families whose income exceeded a modest $10,000. Families outside metropolitan areas, who tended to have poor healthcare, had three times the death rate. Measles didn’t only discriminate by income — in another study, Barkin found that children with underlying diseases were particularly vulnerable, and that the “majority of this group were physically or mentally retarded, or both.” The realization that measles was selective in whom it killed led Barkin to emphasize that vulnerable populations, rather than the general population, should be targeted for measles vaccination….. vaccinated mothers have little antibody to pass on — only about one-quarter as much as mothers protected by natural measles….. in recent years, the new vaccination regime, too, has been failing, with widespread outbreaks again occurring, including among those who have received the recommended dose and especially among infants too young to be vaccinated, and thus unprotected because their mothers had been vaccinated. Now health experts, scrambling to find solutions, are suggesting numerous reforms, including earlier child vaccinations and second doses for adults..[source]
- Vitamin A: 50% lower chance of getting measles with vitamin A. reported a 24% reduction in all cause mortality (rate ratio=0.76, 95% confidence interval 0.69 to 0.83). Seven trials reported a 28% reduction in mortality associated with diarrhoea (0.72, 0.57 to 0.91). Vitamin A supplementation was associated with a reduced incidence of diarrhoea (0.85, 0.82 to 0.87) and measles (0.50, 0.37 to 0.67) and a reduced prevalence of vision problems, including night blindness (0.32, 0.21 to 0.50) and xerophthalmia (0.31, 0.22 to 0.45).
- Hussey (Hussey 1990) showed a statistically significant reduction in hospital stay by almost five days in the vitamin A treated group…. there was almost six days reduction in duration of pneumonia in the vitamin A treated group…..statistically significant reduction in duration of diarrhoea by almost two days in the vitamin A treated group…..Coutsoudis (Coutsoudis 1991) found that the vitamin A group had a 1.5 times better chance of complete clinical recovery than the placebo group, which was statistically significant
Classen has published data from both New Zealand and Italy that the Hepatitis B vaccine, when given after 2 months of life, is associated with an approximately 50% increased risk of diabetes. The CDC only published part of their data on the hepatitis B vaccine. The CDC found the hepatitis B vaccine was associated with an overall decreased risk of diabetes (relative risk 0.92) which is consistent with a large per cent of those vaccinated receiving the vaccine at birth. The CDC however found that those immunized starting after 2 months of life were at a 60% increased risk of developing diabetes than those immunized starting in the first month of life (.88/.52). The CDC’s hepatitis B vaccine data is thus also consistent with Classen’s finding. The CDC’s study and analysis suffered from some obvious limitations and flaws. The CDC studied only 260 diabetics and 780 controls while Dr. Classen’s studies typically have involved 100,000 people or more. The CDC’s study did not compensate for the interaction between the two different vaccines since people received both the hepatitis B vaccine and the hemophilus vaccine while Classen studied these vaccines. In 1997 the CDC also presented an analysis on the hepatitis B vaccine, also from the same HMO data source, but did not use either “fudge” factor. In this study the hepatitis B vaccine, when given after 8 weeks of life, was associated with a 90% increased risk of diabetes. The fact that the CDC manipulates similar data in different years using different “fudge” factors has raised suspicion that their analysis is severely flawed and their interpretations of the data should be viewed with caution.separately. http://www.cmu.edu/CSR/case_studies/vaccine_diabetes_yes.html
- “The results of this large prospective longitudinal study show that 42% of babies born of HBsAg-positive mothers develop occult HBV infection, which is not prevented by administration of recombinant HBV vaccine to the new- born.” No historical studies claiming vaccine efficacy have ever actually tested for the persistent presence of viral DNA. In fact, most have assessed only for the presence of antibodies.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jvh.12102/abstract and http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/mother-s-decision-first-shot-hepatitis-b
- The analyses include 163 cases of MS and 1,604 controls. The OR of MS for vaccination within 3 years before the index date compared to no vaccination was 3.1 (310% increase in MS) These findings are consistent with the hypothesis that immunization with the recombinant hepatitis B vaccine is associated with an increased risk of MS, and challenge the idea that the relation between hepatitis B vaccination and risk of MS is well understood.
- When the analysis was restricted to subjects compliant with vaccination, HB vaccine exposure >3 years before index date was associated with an increased trend (1.50; 0.93–2.43), essentially from the Engerix B vaccine (1.74; 1.03–2.95). The OR was particularly elevated for this brand in patients with confirmed multiple sclerosis (2.77; 1.23–6.24). However, the Engerix B vaccine appears to increase this risk, particularly for confirmed multiple sclerosis, in the longer term. Our results require confirmation in future studies.
- Although vaccines harbor a major contribution to public health in the modern era, in rare cases they may be associated with autoimmune phenomena such as transverse myelitis.
- Hepatitis B vaccinated children had an unadjusted odds ratio of 2.57 (2.57 times higher) and age-adjusted odds ratio of 1.53 for liver problems compared with non-hepatitis B vaccinated children
- The relative risks (95% confidence intervals) of asthma were: 1.20 (1.13 to 1.27) for hepatitis B vaccine. (20% higher risk of asthma)
- This primate model provides a possible means of assessing adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes from neonatal Th-containing hepatitis B vaccine exposure, particularly in infants of lower GA or BW. The mechanisms underlying these effects and the requirements for Th requires further study.
- study supports an association between increasing organic-mercury exposure from Thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines and the subsequent risk of specific delays in development among males and females.
- demonstrated delayed acquisition of neurodevelopmental reflexes in the thimerosol (ethylmercury-forming preservative) Hep B vaccinated group
- Children younger than 14 are three times more likely to die or suffer adverse reactions after receiving hepatitis B vaccines than to catch the disease Jane. M. Orient, M.D., Executive Director of AAPS According to a recent federal government study, serious adverse events after the vaccine – including 48 deaths – are reported three times as frequently as cases of hepatitis B in children under the age of 14. “We suspect the adverse reactions are vastly underreported, as formal long-term studies of vaccine safety have not been completed,” says Dr. Orient. “We find it shocking that government health officials cavalierly dismiss reports of serious adverse vaccine effects as coincidental and that school officials ignore them altogether.”
- We found no RCTs that assessed the effects of hepatitis B vaccine during pregnancy for preventing infant infection. Consequently, this review cannot provide guidance for clinical practice in this area. However, it does identify the need for well-designed randomized clinical trials for the effect of hepatitis B vaccine during pregnancy on the incidence of infant infection and adverse effects.
Varicella – chicken pox
when the varicella vaccine came out, the WHO and CDC knew that it would likely increase shingles cases. Shingles is re-emergence of the varicella virus in the body, but periodic exposure to environmental varicella actually keeps the immune system “up to date” in order to stop shingles.This is one reason why Britain refused to vaccinate against varicella.<–some guy
- Vaccinating against varicella is thought to actually increase the incidence of shingles. In the UK vaccination is not done because introduction of a routine childhood vaccination might drive up the age at which those who are non‐immune get the illness (chickenpox tends to be more severe the older you are), and the incidence of shingles may increase. The United Kingdom is waiting to see what happens in countries where vaccination is routine.http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2563790/
- The OR (95% confidence interval) for the association with type 1 diabetes was 1.16[16% higher rates of type 1 diabetes after varicella vaccine] (0.72–1.89) for varicella vaccine
- ∼1 in every 5 vaccinated persons may develop varicella disease, also known as breakthrough disease. studies have suggested that a second dose of varicella vaccine could provide increased protection against varicella, thus reducing the risk of breakthrough disease by 3-fold
- Varicella was reported in 84 children of the 880 children vaccination coverage was 97%, This outbreak is the first to document varicella in both 1- and 2-dose vaccine recipients; both groups had mild disease. The vaccine effectiveness of 1 and 2 doses were similar. All 2-dose recipients and 80% of 1-dose recipients reported having 50 or fewer skin lesions.
- Chickenpox vaccines contain weakened live VZV, which may cause latent (dormant) infection. The vaccine-strain VZV can reactivate later in life and cause shingles. However, the risk of getting shingles from vaccine-strain VZV after chickenpox vaccination is much lower than getting shingles after natural infection with wild-type VZV. People who get chickenpox vaccines can spread the vaccine-strain VZV to others. But, this is very rare.
- A single episode of WTVZV in childhood is associated with decreased odds ratio (OR) of developing AD (conditional logistic regression; OR, 0.55;
- As vaccination rates have increased, the majority of varicella cases now occur among vaccinated persons. Cases of varicella in vaccinated persons (i.e., breakthrough cases) are generally much milder
- re-exposure to varicella-zoster virus via contact with children offered as much as a 20 per cent reduction in risk for herpes zoster (shingles). in 2002, other researchers reported that exposure to the chickenpox virus experienced by adults living with children prior to the introduction of the vaccine was “highly protective against zoster (Incidence ratio=0.75, 95% CI, 0.63–0.89),” and they too predicted that “mass varicella vaccination [would be] expected to cause a major epidemic of herpes-zoster, affecting more than 50% of those aged 10–44 years at the introduction of vaccination. “Universal varicella vaccination has failed to provide long-term protection from VZV [shingles] disease.8
Diphtheria Pertussis Tetanus – DPT
- For example, Torch found that two-thirds of babies who had died from SIDS had been vaccinated against DPT (diphtheria–pertussis–tetanus toxoid) prior to death. Of these, 6.5% died within 12 hours of vaccination; 13% within 24 hours; 26% within 3 days; and 37%, 61%, and 70% within 1, 2, and 3 weeks, respectively. Torch also found that unvaccinated babies who died of SIDS did so most often in the fall or winter while vaccinated babies died most often at 2 and 4 months—the same ages when initial doses of DPT were given to infants. He concluded that DPT “may be a generally unrecognized major cause of sudden infant and early childhood death, and that the risks of immunization may outweigh its potential benefits. A need for re-evaluation and possible modification of current vaccination procedures is indicated by this study.”25 Walker et al. found “the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DPT to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization.”26 Fine and Chen reported that babies died at a rate nearly eight times greater than normal within 3 days after getting a DPT vaccination. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0960327111407644
- Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting.
- there was a significantly increased risk ratio for the incidence of ASD reported following the Thimerosal-containing DTaP vaccine in comparison to the Thimerosal-free DTaP vaccine.
- Tetanus Canada: Between 1990 and 2010, the number of cases reported annually ranged from 1 to 10, with an average of 4 per year. During this period, persons 60 years of age and older accounted for 48% of the cases, of which 59% were males. No cases were reported among neonates. [source]
- Tetanus vaccine: CARCINOGENESIS, MUTAGENESIS, IMPAIRMENT OF FERTILITY No studies have been performed with MassBiologics’ Td to evaluate carcinogenicity, mutagenic potential or impairment of fertility.
- Among 11, 531 children who received at least 4 doses of DPT, the risk of asthma was reduced to (1/2) in children whose first dose of DPT was delayed by more than 2 months. the association was greater with delays in all of the first 3 doses. The mechanism for this phenomenon requires further research.
- Among 11, 531 children who received at least 4 doses of DPT, the risk of asthma was reduced to (1/2) in children whose first dose of DPT was delayed by more than 2 months. the association was greater with delays in all of the first 3 doses. The mechanism for this phenomenon requires further research.
- A study in New Zealand found a higher rate of asthma among those who had been vaccinated (Kemp et al, 1997); Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Study in the US showed that children vaccinated with DTP or Tetanus vaccines were twice as likely to develop asthma as unvaccinated children (Hurwitz and Morgenstern, 2000)
- Diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine administered simultaneously with measles vaccine is associated with increased morbidity and poor growth in girls.
- we found the SIDS mortality rate in the period zero to three days following DTP to be 7.3 times that in the period beginning 30 days after immunization == suggest that DTP immunization is not a significant factor in the occurrence of SIDS.
- We found that immunity does not even persist into early childhood in some cases. We also observed that DPT vaccine does not fully protect children against the level of clinical disease defined by WHO. Our results indicate that children ages 5-6 years and possibly younger, ages 2-3 years, play a role as silent reservoirs in the transmission of pertussis in the community. More studies are needed to find the immunologic basis of protection against infection and colonization and thus an effective way to eradicate pertussis.
- Pertussis: unvaccinated ” are not the driving force behind the large scale outbreaks or epidemics.” http://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/about/faqs.html
In over 95% of the time, polio presents with the following symptoms: slight fever, malaise, headache, sore throat, and vomiting. These start 3-5 days after exposure and recovery is 24-72 hours with a result of lifetime immunity. The remaining 3% was non-paralytic polio. This presented for 2-10 days as high fever, severe headache, stiff neck, hyperesthesia/parasthesia in extremities and some asymmetrical limb weakness. Take this list of symptoms to your doctor and you will probably get a label of meningitis, not polio.
- The relative risks (95% confidence intervals) of asthma were: 1.09 (0.9 to 1.23) for oral polio vaccine (9% higher risk of asthma)
- Flu Vaccine Increases Coronavirus Risk 36% Says Military Study “Examining noninfluenza viruses specifically, the odds of both coronavirus and human metapneumovirus in vaccinated individuals were significantly higher when compared to unvaccinated individuals (OR = 1.36 and 1.51, respectively) (Table 5).”Such an observation may seem counterintuitive, but it is possible that influenza vaccines alter our immune systems non-specifically to increase susceptibility to other infections; this has been observed with DTP and other vaccines. (Benn et al, Trends in Immunology, May 2013) There are other immune mechanisms that might also explain the observation. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X19313647?via%3Dihub
- Previous flu vaccinations could increase the chance of getting the flu by as much as 2.5 times.
- flu shots can increase susceptibility to the flu by lowering immunity.
- Vaccination of immunologically naïve subjects against seasonal influenza may prevent the induction of heterosubtypic immunity against potentially pandemic strains of an alternative subtype, otherwise induced by infection with the seasonal strains. (Non vaccinated mice that were infected with a seasonal influenza virus survived exposure to a lethal influenza strain, vaccinated mice didn’t) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19440239/
- TIV recipients had an increased risk of virologically-confirmed non-influenza infections (relative risk: 4.40; 95% confidence interval: 1.31-14.8). Receipt of TIV could increase influenza immunity at the expense of reduced immunity to noninfluenza respiratory viruses [440% increase in non-influenza infections in those who were vaccinated for influenza]
- Influenza-like illness (ILI) confers a high annual morbidity in young children. Influenza-vaccinated children were 1·6 times (60% increase) more likely than unvaccinated children to have a non-influenza ILI. However, before enrolment in the study, there was evidence for an increased use of healthcare services in both the partially and fully vaccinated groups with significantly higher rates of prior hospitalisation, hearing tests and grommet insertion. (Further proof that vaccinated people are sick more?)
- evidence “convincingly supports” a causal relationship between influenza vaccine and anaphylaxis
- One study suggested that using a standardized elderberry extract, Sambucol, could shorten the duration of flu by about 3 days. Sambucol also contains other herbs plus vitamin C, so no one knows whether elderberry by itself would have the same effect.
- TIV did not provide any protection against hospitalization in pediatric subjects, especially children with asthma. On the contrary, we found a threefold increased risk of hospitalization in subjects who did get the TIV vaccine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22525386/
- Increased risk of noninfluenza respiratory virus infections associated with receipt of inactivated influenza vaccine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22423139/
- The unexpected findings of lower effectiveness with repeated vaccination and no protection given household exposure require further study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23413420/
- Preventing infection with seasonal influenza viruses by vaccination might prevent the induction of heterosubtypic immunity to pandemic strains, which might be a disadvantage to immunologically naive people-eg, infants. (Annual vaccinations of young children against common influenza strains prevents them from acquiring more comprehensive immunity leaving them unprotected against dangerous pandemic strains.) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19879807/
- Efficacy of 23-valent pneumococcal vaccine in preventing pneumonia and improving survival in nursing home residents – Death rate from other causes (vaccine group 17.7% (89/502) v placebo group (80/504) 15.9%, P=0.4) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2834887/
- Flu shot exacerbates asthma by 33%: There were 486 reports of symptom scores that met the predefined criteria for an asthma exacerbation (vaccine group: 251; placebo group: 235), with 42 of the resultant throat swabs testing positive for influenza (vaccine group: 24; placebo group: 18). The difference in the number of asthma exacerbations was not significant (95% confidence interval: 34% reduction to 161% increase). There were no significant differences found between the 2 groups for any of the secondary outcomes measured. Antibody levels 14 to 21 days after vaccination were increased only in the vaccine group. However, when comparing the 14- to 21-day titers to those at the end of the season, ∼23% of subjects in the placebo group and 10% in the vaccine group had a fourfold increase in influenza-specific titers.
- We documented here the evidence of the potential of the HPV vaccine to trigger a life-disabling autoimmune condition. The increasing number of similar reports of post HPV vaccine-linked autoimmunity and the uncertainty of long-term clinical benefits of HPV vaccination are a matter of public health that warrants further rigorous inquiry.
- For example, while the world’s leading medical authorities state that HPV vaccines are an important cervical cancer prevention tool, clinical trials show no evidence that HPV vaccination can protect against cervical cancer. Similarly, contrary to claims that cervical cancer is the second most common cancer in women worldwide, existing data show that this only applies to developing countries. In the Western world cervical cancer is a rare disease with mortality rates that are several times lower than the rate of reported serious adverse reactions (including deaths) from HPV vaccination. Future vaccination policies should adhere more rigorously to evidence-based medicine and ethical guidelines for informed consent.
- Dr. Diane Harper, a lead developer of the controversial Gardasil vaccine believes this vaccine, which is being recommended for teens and pre-teens to combat cervical cancer, is less effective than the common Pap smear, and that it may harm more children than it helps. “Parents and women must know that deaths occurred,” she stated in arguing that parents need to know that they could be subjecting their children to needless risks. “The benefit to public health is nothing, there is no reduction in cervical cancers, they are just postponed” Dr. Harper joins a number of consumer watchdogs, vaccine safety advocates, and parents who question the vaccine’s risk-versus-benefit profile.
- For example, the claim that HPV vaccination will result in approximately 70% reduction of cervical cancers is made despite the fact that the clinical trials data have not demonstrated to date that the vaccines have actually prevented a single case of cervical cancer (let alone cervical cancer death), nor that the current overly optimistic surrogate marker-based extrapolations are justified. Likewise, the notion that HPV vaccines have an impressive safety profile is only supported by highly flawed design of safety trials and is contrary to accumulating evidence from vaccine safety surveillance databases and case reports which continue to link HPV vaccination to serious adverse outcomes
VAERS reporting system – flawed
- Indeed, one study found that while 68% of cases of vaccine-associated polio were reported, only 4% of MMR-associated thrombocytopenia were reported. An earlier study found that only 1% of adverse events following prescription drug use were reported. And in 1994, a survey found that only 18% of 159 doctors’ offices made reports when children suffered serious health problems following vaccination. In New York, this number was one out of 40.
Vaccines and Autism
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff discusses the potential connection between vaccines and autism – MMR – contains glutamate which is toxic to autistic kids, goes to the brain. After 2002 autism rates rose because of glyphosate. Glyphosate changes aluminum molecule to a neutral one which is why it bypasses the gut and goes to brain also how this affects so many other health problems: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3P6wVUH0pc Lots of research and studies: http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/
- According to Thompson’s statement “(t)he omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed.”
- In a secretly recorded conversation, Dr. Thompson told with Dr. Brian Hooker, “I have a boss who is asking me to lie. The higher ups wanted to do certain things and I went along with it.” He told Dr. Hooker that “…the CDC has not been transparent, we’ve missed ten years of research, because the CDC is so paralyzed right now by anything related to autism. They’re not doing what they should be doing. They are afraid to look for things that might be associated…”
- A positive and statistically significant relationship was found: The higher the proportion of children receiving recommended vaccinations, the higher was the prevalence of autism (AUT) or speech or language impairment (SLI). A 1% increase in vaccination was associated with an additional 680 children having AUT or SLI. Neither parental behavior nor access to care affected the results, since vaccination proportions were not significantly related (statistically) to any other disability or to the number of pediatricians in a U.S. state. The results suggest that although mercury has been removed from many vaccines, other culprits may link vaccines to autism. Further study into the relationship between vaccines and autism is warranted. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
- There are over 165 studies that have focused on Thimerosal, an organic-mercury (Hg) based compound, used as a preservative in many childhood vaccines, and found it to be harmful. Of these, 16 were conducted to specifically examine the effects of Thimerosal on human infants or children with reported outcomes of death; acrodynia; poisoning; allergic reaction; malformations; auto-immune reaction; Well’s syndrome; developmental delay; and neurodevelopmental disorders, including tics, speech delay, language delay, attention deficit disorder, and autism. In contrast, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that Thimerosal is safe and there is “no relationship between [T]himerosal[-]containing vaccines and autism rates in children.” This is puzzling because, in a study conducted directly by CDC epidemiologists, a 7.6-fold increased risk of autism from exposure to Thimerosal during infancy was found. The CDC’s current stance that Thimerosal is safe and that there is no relationship between Thimerosal and autism is based on six specific published epidemiological studies coauthored and sponsored by the CDC. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24995277/
- Linear Regression revealed that Varicella and Hepatitis A immunization coverage was significantly correlated to autistic disorder cases. Autistic disorder change points years are concident with introduction of vaccines manufactured using human fetal cell lines, containing fetal and retroviral contaminants, into childhood vaccine regimens.
- Dr Theresa Deisher – Worldwide Autism Epidemic & Human Fetal Manufactured Contaminated Vaccines https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bc6WX33SuE
Vaccines need to be studied longer. They are usually studied only a few months after injection:
- Measles helps a child’s immune system grow strong and mature.
Once past the immunologic barriers of skin and mucosa, our (2-trillion-cell) immune system has two components: An innate system, which all animals have; and an evolutionarily more recent adaptive system that vertebrates have. The childhood diseases—measles, mumps, rubella, and chickenpox—play a constructive role in the maturation of the adaptive immune system. Two kinds of helper T-cells (Th) manage this system:cellular T-cells (Th1); and humoral T-cells (Th2), which make antibodies. The Th1 cellular T-cells are especially important because they attack and kill cells in the body that run amok and become cancerous. And they also kill cells that become infected with viruses.
Measles (and other viral childhood diseases) stimulate both the Th1 and Th2 components. The MMR vaccine stimulates predominately the Th2 side. Overstimulation of this part of the adaptive immune system provokes allergies, asthma, and auto-immune diseases. Since the Th1 side thwarts cancer, if it does not get fully developed in childhood a person can wind up being more prone to cancer later in life. Women who had mumps during childhood, for example, have been found to be less likely to develop ovarian cancer compared with women who did not have mumps.
- (The study can be found here.)
- According to the CDC, food allergies in children increased by about 50% between 1997 and 2011. Asthma rates have also been on the rise, with an increase of 28% between 2001 and 2011. And childhood cancer rates have been increasing since the 1970s. The National Institutes of Health reported in 1996 that the incidence of childhood cancer had increased by 10% between 1973 and 1991, and a 1999 report in the International Journal of Health Services said that:
From the early 1980s to the early 1990s, the incidence of cancer in American children under 10 years of age rose 37 percent, or 3 percent annually. There is an inverse correlation between increases in cancer rates and age at diagnosis; the largest rise (54 percent) occurred in children diagnosed before their first birthday.
There are no definitive explanations for these dramatic increases in potentially life-threatening conditions among children, and in all likelihood there is no single cause responsible for any one of them. However parents have good reason to be concerned about harmful environmental factors, including vaccines. Indeed, several studies show increased rates of immunological problems associated with vaccination.
- First, the concept of the immunization “schedule” is not well developed. Most vaccine-related research focuses on the outcomes of single immunizations or combinations of vaccines administered at a single visit. Although each new vaccine is evaluated in the context of the overall immunization schedule that existed at the time of review of that vaccine, elements of the schedule are not evaluated once it is adjusted to accommodate a new vaccine. Thus, key elements of the entire schedule—the number, frequency, timing, order, and age at administration of vaccines—have not been systematically examined in research studies.The second major issue that the committee encountered was uncertainty over whether the scientific literature has addressed all health outcomes and safety concerns. The committee could not tell whether its list was complete or whether a more comprehensive system of surveillance might have been able to identify other outcomes of potential significance to vaccine safety. In addition, the conditions of concern to some stakeholders, such as immunologic, neurologic, and developmental problems, are illnesses and conditions for which etiologies, in general, are not well understood. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK206938/
- There are significantly elevated risks of primarily emergency room visits approximately one to two weeks following 12 and 18 month vaccination. Future studies should examine whether these events could be predicted or prevented. The top diagnoses for the presentations to the emergency room during the 12 month risk interval would all be consistent with a mild viral illness. There were an additional 20 febrile seizures for every 100,000 vaccinated at 12 months. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3236196/
- “Our patient’s symptoms began manifesting two months following vaccination,” reads the study authored by four immunologists in Canada, Italy, and Israel. “An interval of six weeks between exposure and outcome is often used as evidence of a plausible causal association; however, immune and autoimmune diseases are chronic diseases that more often than not have a long incubation time.”“postvaccination adverse immune phenomena can have long latency periods (ie. month to years following immunization.)”If vaccine insult to the immune system initially manifests as vague symptoms of joint pain and flu-like illness and “bridging symptoms” are misdiagnosed and ignored, then lie dormant for a secondary trigger to precipitate into full-blown autoimmune disease, perhaps years later, what proportion of the current epidemic of autoimmune disease has its origin in vaccination? A 2010 report of the American Autoimmune-Related Diseases Association (AARDA) estimates that 50 million Americans are currently living with at least one of the more than 140 identified autoimmune diseases ranging from Crohn’s disease and type 1 diabetes to multiple sclerosis and psoriasis. It is also a leading cause of death among girls and young women.
- “No safety comparisons could be carried out, emphasising the need for standardisation of methods and presentation of vaccine safety data in future studies. In specific cases, influenza vaccines were associated with serious harms such as narcolepsy and febrile convulsions. It was surprising to find only one study of inactivated vaccine in children under two years, given current recommendations to vaccinate healthy children from six months of age in the USA, Canada, parts of Europe and Australia. If immunisation in children is to be recommended as a public health policy, large-scale studies assessing important outcomes, and directly comparing vaccine types are urgently required. The degree of scrutiny needed to identify all global cases of potential harms is beyond the resources of this review. This review includes trials funded by industry.”Studies funded from public sources were significantly less likely to report conclusions favorable to the vaccines. The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin …. there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies.”
- …only 0.5% of sheep inoculated with aluminum vaccines showed an acute reaction within the first two to six days, marked by an array of nervous signs including lethargy, transient blindness, stupor, prostration and seizures.However, as following the lethal bluetongue vaccines, the delayed onset “chronic” phase of the disease varied widely, manifesting in 50-70% of flocks and sometimes affecting nearly 100% of animals within a given flock.
- The study argues that vaccine-induced immune overload is a driving factor in a number of rapidly accelerating childhood epidemics including:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Food allergies
- Many autoimmune diseases
- Type 2 diabetes
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFL)
- Metabolic disease.
Adjuviants – Mercury, Thimerosal:
- the present study provides new epidemiological evidence supporting an association between increasing organic-Hg exposure from Thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines and the subsequent risk of an ASD diagnosis.
- A new syndrome, namely the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants ASIA, has recently been defined alluding to the key role of adjuvant in inducing an immune-mediated condition.
- …severe meningoencephalitis in mice after vaccination and tracing the path of nanoparticlized aluminum in doses equivalent to what a human would receive.
Aluminum’s toxicity was previously underestimated and denied for nearly a century, so what of other ingredients like the viral DNA contaminants (discussed at the congress), and the infectious agents themselves? What if the whole vaccine model is just the hubris of a failing one-drug-one-effect paradigm that has vastly underestimated the spectacular complexity of the human immune system?
- “this anti-inflammatory phenotype may be beneficial to the neonate at a time when tissue growth and remodelling events are taking place at a rapid pace… thus the inability of the neonate to respond to infection with encapsulated bacteria may be the risk the organism takes for successful development.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17495050
- in 2009, a Japanese study that gave mice repeated immunizations with antigen found that “(s)ystemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host’s immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization…” [systemic autoimmunity leads to things like arthritis]
- In the journal Autoimmunity, Vared Molina and Yehudi Shoenfeld write“Vaccines, in several reports were found to be temporally followed by a new onset of autoimmune disease. The same mechanisms that act in infectious invasion of the host, apply equally to the host response to vaccination. It has been accepted for diphtheria and tetanus toxoid, polio and measles vaccines and GBS. Also this theory has been accepted for MMR vaccination and development of autoimmune thrombocytopenia, MS has been associated with HBV vaccination.
- This is why babies produce reduced amounts of inflammatory messengers like ILI-B or TNF-alpha – nature designed them that way. Yet, the modern medical ethos to ‘improve upon Nature’ compels the addition of toxic inflammatory-provoking adjuvants to vaccines. Perhaps, in our hubris, we are yanking, unpredictably, on a complex web of psychoneuroimmunological and endocrinological effects.
- Recently, the ASIA (autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants) syndrome was recognized, indicating the possible contribution of adjuvants and vaccines to the development of autoimmunity.
- The emerging link between autoimmune disorders and neuropsychiatric disease. Abstract: Abnormal autoimmune activity has been implicated in a number of neuropsychiatric disorders. In this review, the authors discuss a newly recognized class of synaptic autoimmune encephalitides as well as behavioral and cognitive manifestations of systemic autoimmune diseases.
- Long-term persistence of vaccine-derived aluminum hydroxide is associated with chronic cognitive dysfunction.
- We found that only three vaccines contained the amount of aluminium indicated by the manufacturer. Six vaccines contained a statistically significant (P < 0.05) greater quantity while four vaccines contained a statistically significant (P < 0.05) lower quantity. The range of content for any single vaccine varied considerably, for example, from 0.172 to 0.602 mg/vaccine for Havrix. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X21000523
- This study suggests that in some cases CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) and FM (fibromyalgia) can be temporally related to immunization, as part of ASIA syndrome.
- Adjuvant oils such as Bayol F (Incomplete Freund’s adjuvant: IFA) and squalene (MF59) have been used in human and veterinary vaccines despite poor understanding of their mechanisms of action. Nevertheless, the potential of adjuvant hydrocarbon oils to induce autoimmunity has implications in the use of oil adjuvants in human and veterinary vaccines as well as basic research.
- Thimerosal added to some pediatric vaccines is suspected in pathogenesis of several neurodevelopmental disorders. Our previous study showed that thimerosal administered to suckling rats causes persistent, endogenous opioid-mediated hypoalgesia. These data document that exposure to thimerosal duringearly postnatal life produces lasting alterations in the densities of brain opioid receptors along with other neuropathological changes, which may disturb brain development.
- A lymphocytic component was constantly observed in Macrophagic myofasciitis (MMF) lesions. Serological tests were compatible with exposure to aluminium hydroxide-containing vaccines. History analysis revealed that 50 out of 50 patients had received vaccines against hepatitis B virus (86%), hepatitis A virus (19%) or tetanus toxoid (58%), 3–96 months (median 36 months) before biopsy. Diffuse myalgias were more frequent in patients with than without an MMF lesion at deltoid muscle biopsy (P < 0.0001). Myalgia onset was subsequent to the vaccination (median 11 months) in 94% of patients. MMF lesion was experimentally reproduced in rats. We conclude that the MMF lesion is secondary to intramuscular injection of aluminium hydroxide-containing vaccines, shows both long-term persistence of aluminium hydroxide and an ongoing local immune reaction, and is detected in patients with systemic symptoms which appeared subsequently to vaccination.
- no more thimerosal in vaccines, but it used to have effect: study supports an association between increasing organic-mercury exposure from Thimerosal-containing childhood vaccines and the subsequent risk of specific delays in development among males and females.
- male neonates vaccinated with the hepatitis B vaccine prior to 1999 (from vaccination record) had a threefold higher risk for parental report of autism diagnosis
- In phase I, it was observed that there was a significantly increased risk ratio for the incidence of ASD reported following the Thimerosal-containing DTaP vaccine in comparison to the Thimerosal-free DTaP vaccine. In phase II, it was observed that cases diagnosed with an ASD were significantly more likely than controls to receive increased organic-Hg from Thimerosal-containing hepatitis B vaccine administered within the first, second, and sixth month of life. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
“Thimerosal safer than Aluminum”
- Many argue that the type of mercury found in vaccines, ethyl mercury via thimerosal, is not as toxic as methyl mercury. Dr. George Lucier, Toxicologist and Former Director of the Environmental Toxicology Program at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), clearly shows that thimerosal, ethyl mercury, is a developmental neurotoxicant and exposure to it holds the same dangers as methyl mercury. Dr. George Lucier has coordinated toxicology research and testing for many Federal agencies including the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, (EPA), the Food and Drug Administration, (FDA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administrations, (OSHA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, (CDC). The vaccine preservative, thimerosal contains 50% ethylmercury. Its structural analog methylmercury, is a potent and well known developmental neurotoxin and substantial evidence exists that ethylmercury is also a developmental neurotoxin. Based on studies that mercury reaches the brain after thimerosal or ethylmercury exposure, the knowledge that the amount of ethylmercury in vaccines exceeds safe levels and the results from a number of health effects and mechanism studies, it is highly probable that the use of thimerosal as a preservative has caused developmental disorders, including autism, in some children.http://www.vce.org/mercury/lucier.pdf
- This study demonstrates clearly and unequivocally that ethyl mercury, the kind of mercury found in vaccines, not only ends up in the brain, but leaves double the amount of inorganic mercury as methyl mercury, the kind of mercury found in fish. This work is groundbreaking because little is known about ethyl mercury, and many health authorities have asserted that the mercury found in vaccines is the “safe kind.” This study also delivers a strong rebuke of the Institute of Medicine’s recommendation in 2004 to no longer pursue the mercury-autism connection. Excerpt: “A recently published IOM review (IOM 2004) appears to have abandoned the earlier recommendation [of studying mercury and autism] as well as back away from the American Academy of Pediatrics goal [of removing mercury from vaccines]. This approach is difficult to understand, given our current limited knowledge of the toxicokinetics and developmental neurotoxicity of thimerosal, a compound that has been (and will continue to be) injected in millions of newborns and infants.”
If, as the mandatory vaccination proponents contend, we can demand that everyone around us take every conceivable precaution against every communicable disease, what else can we demand of them?
For starters, the recently vaccinated (with live-virus vaccines) should be excluded from all public property. And if not, why not? They pose far more of a risk than does anyone who has simply not been vaccinated. What are some other risky practices Americans should no longer tolerate from each other? Going out in public with a cold? Being a poor driver? Being in possession of any substance that might cause a severe allergic reaction in someone else?
How about superbugs? What are we going to do about all those people who abuse antibiotics, ultimately leading to the creation of superbugs. Antibiotic-resistant bacteria are responsible for nearly 15,000 deaths in the US each year, far outstripping pre-vaccine deaths for measles, mumps and whooping cough combined. Can we not hold the irresponsible people who take antibiotics every time they have a minor infection accountable for this?
- A closer inspection of the more recent period from 1999 to 2001 reveals that the US postneonatal SIDS rate continued to decline, but there was no significant change in the total postneonatal mortality rate. During this period, the number of deaths attributed to ‘suffocation in bed’ and ‘unknown causes,’ increased significantly. According to Malloy and MacDorman, “If death-certifier preference has shifted such that previously classified SIDS deaths are now classified as ‘suffocation,’ the inclusion of these suffocation deaths and unknown or unspecified deaths with SIDS deaths then accounts for about 90 percent of the decline in the SIDS rate observed between 1999 and 2001 and results in a non-significant decline in SIDS”18 https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0960327111407644
- These nations should take a closer look at their infant death tables to determine if some fatalities are possibly related to vaccines though reclassified as other causes.
- Linear regression analysis of unweighted mean IMRs showed a high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates.Among the 34 nations analyzed, those that require the most vaccines tend to have the worst IMRs. Thus, we must ask important questions: is it possible that some nations are requiring too many vaccines for their infants and the additional vaccines are a toxic burden on their health? These nations should take a closer look at their infant death tables to determine if some fatalities are possibly related to vaccines though reclassified as other causes.
- Statistically significant increase from 3.6% (95% CI, 3.2-3.9%) deaths associated with 1-4 vaccine doses to 5.5% (95% CI, 5.2-5.7%) associated with 5-8 vaccine doses. The hospitalization rate increased linearly from 11.0% (107 of 969) for 2 doses to 23.5% (661 of 2817) for 8 doses https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22531966/
- Vaccine trials have usually excluded “vulnerable” individuals — only extremely healthy individuals with no allergies are recruited. It’s a “selection bias,” say Soriano and Shoenfeld, and has likely resulted in serious adverse events being “considerably underestimated” in “real life where vaccines are mandated to all individuals regardless of their susceptibility.” The true incidence of allergic reactions to vaccines, normally estimated at between one in 50,000 to one in a million doses, is probably much higher and particularly where gelatin or egg proteins are on the ingredients list, they say
- “We were disappointed by our inability to identify effectiveness studies with population or clinical outcomes. Given the existence of documented elimination of targeted diseases in large population by means of mass immunisation campaigns however, we have no reason to doubt the effectiveness of MMR.” So we believe it, because we all saw it happen, not because there is a study which shows it to be true. http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vaccine-safety-myth
- Remarkably, zero of the 561 unvaccinated patients in the study had attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) compared to 5.3% of the (partially and fully) vaccinated… the overall rate of autism spectrum disorder (0.361%) in the unvaccinated cohort is one-fifth that of the US national rate (1.851%). The practice-wide rate of ADHD was roughly half of the national rate. The data indicate that unvaccinated children in the practice are not unhealthier than the vaccinated and indeed the overall results may indicate that the unvaccinated pediatric patients in this practice are healthier overall than the vaccinated. https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/22/8674
- Dr. Healy, the former head of the National Institute of Health criticized the public health establishment for being “too quick to dismiss [vaccine concerns] as irrational…The more you delve into it, if you look at the basic science, if you look at the research that’s been done in animals, if you also look at some of these individual cases, and if you look at the evidence… what you come away with is that the question [of vaccine safety] has not been answered.”
- Furthermore, the non-specific effects (NSE) are substantial causing greater than fifty percent changes in all cause mortality in certain settings, yet have never been systematically tested despite the fact that millions of children receive vaccines each year. As we strive to eliminate infectious diseases through vaccination programmes, the relative impact of NSE of vaccines on mortality is likely to increase, raising important questions regarding the future of certain vaccine schedules
- These data demonstrate that the cytokine profile of 6-month-old infants is influenced by the type of formulation of the pertussis vaccine they received at 2, 3 and 4 months of life. Large prospective studies would be warranted to evaluate the possible long-term consequences of this early modulation of the cytokine responses in infants.
- Studies funded from public sources were significantly less likely to report conclusions favourable to the vaccines. The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies.
- Peter Fletcher, former Chief Scientific Officer at the UK’s Department of Health who was also the Medical Assessor to the Committee on Safety of Medicines, and thus the very person who determined for the UK government whether vaccines were safe. Dr. Fletcher has several times gone public with his concerns over vaccines, and with his frustration that “no one in authority will even admit [a vaccine-related problem could be] happening, let alone try to investigate the causes.”
- “For the immune molecules that we know are important, almost nothing is understood about their mechanisms of action.”
- Considering group II diseases (things like respiratory tract infections), a significant protective effect was determined for chronic infectious diseases (OR = 0.32) and also for wound infections, abscesses and furunculosis (OR = 0.21), herpes simplex infections (OR = 0.45) and influenza/common cold (OR = 0.32) substantially reduced the melanoma risk. (Adults with previous infections of influenza, measles, mumps, chickenpox less likely to develop malignant melanoma, and significantly protected against malignant melanoma if contracted influenza during previous 5 year period) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1450674/
- Polysorbate 80: May cause adverse reproductive effects based on animal test data. No human data found. May cause cancer based on animal test data. No human data found. May affect genetic material (mutagenic). Ingestion of very large doses may cause abdominal spasms and diarrhea. Animal studies have shown it to cause cardiac changes, changes in behavior (altered sleep time) and weight loss (upon repeated or prolonged ingestion). However, no similar human data has been reported.http://www.thevaccinereaction.org/2016/01/polysorbate-80-a-risky-vaccine-ingredient/
- children who were undervaccinated because of parental choice had lower rates of outpatient visits (IRR, 0.94; 95% CI, 0.93-0.95) and emergency department encounters (IRR, 0.91; 95% CI, 0.88-0.94) undervaccinated children had increased inpatient admission rates compared with age-appropriately vaccinated children (IRR, 1.21; 95% CI, 1.18-1.23). https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23338829/
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), “Immunity to a disease is achieved through the presence of antibodies to that disease in a person’s system.”[i] This, in fact, is the main justification for using vaccines to “boost” immunity, and a primary focus of vaccine research and development.
And yet, newly published research has revealed that in some cases no antibodies are required for immunity against some viruses.
Published in the journal Immunity in March, 2011, and titled, “B cell maintenance of subcapsular sinus macrophages protects against a fatal viral infection independent of adaptive immunity,” researchers found that mice infected with vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV) can suffer fatal invasion of their central nervous system even in the presence of high concentrations of “neutralizing” antibodies against VSV.
- The researchers found that while B-cells were essential for surviving a systemic VSV infection through the modulation of innate immunity, specifically macrophage behavior, the antibodies they produce as part of the adaptive immune response were “neither needed nor sufficient for protection.” These findings, according to the study authors, “…contradict the current view that B cell-derived neutralizing antibodies are absolutely required to survive a primary cytopathic viral infection, such as that caused by VSV.”
- In fact, not only are antibodies not required for immunity, in some cases high levels are found in the presence of active, even lethal infections. For example, high serum levels of antibodies against tetanus have been observed failing to confer protection against the disease. A report from 1992 published in the journal Neurology found severe tetanus in immunized patients with high anti-tetanus titers, one of whom died as a result of the infection.
In vaccinology, which is the science or method of vaccine development, vaccine effectiveness is often determined by the ability of a vaccine to increase antibody titers, even if this does not translate into real-world effectiveness, i.e. antibody-antigen matching. In fact, regulatory agencies, such as the FDA, often approve vaccines based on their ability to raise antibody titers, also known as “vaccine efficacy,” without requiring proof of vaccine effectiveness, as would seem logical.
- The obvious problem with these criteria is that the use of vaccine adjuvants like mercury, aluminum hydroxide, mineral oil, etc. – all of which are intrinsically toxic substances — will increase antibody titers, without guaranteeing they will neutralize the targeted antigen, i.e. antibody-antigen affinity. To the contrary, many of these antibodies lack selectivity, and target self-structures, resulting in the loss of self-tolerance, i.e. autoimmunity.
- “Just because you give somebody a vaccine, and perhaps get an antibody reaction, doesn’t mean a thing. The only true antibodies, of course, are those you get naturally. What we’re doing [when we inject vaccines] is interfering with a very delicate mechanism that does its own thing. If nutrition is correct, it does it in the right way. Now if you insult a person in this way and try to trigger off something that nature looks after, you’re asking for all sorts of trouble, and we don’t believe it works.”- Glen Dettman Ph.D, interviewed by Jay Patrick, and quoted in “The Great American Deception,” Let’s Live, December 1976, p. 57.”
- “The fallacy of this (antibody theory) was exposed nearly 50 years ago, which is hardly recent. A report published by the Medical Research Council entitled ‘A study of diphtheria in two areas of Gt. Britain, Special report series 272, HMSO 1950 demonstrated that many of the diphtheria patients had high levels of circulating antibodies, whereas many of the contacts who remained perfectly well had low antibody.” – Magda Taylor, Informed Parent“
- “Human trials generally correlate “antibody” responses with protection – that is if the body produces antibodies (proteins) which bind to vaccine components, then it must be working and safe. Yet Dr March says antibody response is generally a poor measure of protection and no indicator at all of safety. “Particularly for viral diseases, the ‘cellular’ immune response is all important, and antibody levels and protection are totally unconnected.”- Private Eye 24/1/2002“
- “Whenever we read vaccine papers the MD researchers always assume that if there are high antibody levels after vaccination, then there is immunity (immunogencity). But are antibody levels and immunity the same? No! Antibody levels are not the same as IMMUNITY. The recent MUMPS vaccine fiasco in Switzerland has re-emphasized this point. Three mumps vaccines-Rubini, Jeryl-Lynn and Urabe (the one withdrawn because it caused encephalitis) all produced excellent antibody levels but those vaccinated with the Rubini strain had the same attack rate as those not vaccinated at all, there were some who said that it actually caused outbreaks. Ref: Schegal M et al Comparative efficacy of three mumps vaccines during disease outbreak in Switzerland: cohort study. BMJ, 1999; 319:352-3.”- Ted Koren DC“
- ‘Germs’ Beat Vaccines At Their Own Game: Anti-Malarial Probiotics Show Promise http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/germs-beat-vaccines-their-own-game-anti-malarial-probiotics-show-promise
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons: Key quotes
- Dr. Johnston, pg. 14-15 & 19-20: “The data on its toxicity (shows) it can cause neurologic and renal toxicity, including death.”
- Dr. Weil, pg. 24: “There are just a host of neurodevelopmental data that would suggest that we’ve got a serious problem.” …. “the potential for aluminum and central nervous system toxicity was established by dialysis data. To think there isn’t some possible problem here is unreal.”
- Dr. Verstraeten, pg. 31: “we have found statistically significant relationships between the exposure and outcomes for these different exposures and outcomes.”
- Dr. Verstraeten, pg. 44: “Now for speech delays, which is the largest single disorder in this category of neurologic delays. The results are a suggestion of a trend with a small dip. The overall test for trend is highly statistically significant above one.”
- Dr. Bernier, pg. 113: “So we are asking people who have a great job protecting this information up until now, to continue to do that until the time of the ACIP meeting. So to basically consider this embargoed information.”
- Dr. Johnson, pg. 198: “This association leads me to favor a recommendation that infants up to two years old not be immunized with Thimerosal containing vaccines if suitable alternative preparations are available.” … “I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on.”
- Dr. Weil, pg. 207: “The number of dose related relationships are linear and statistically significant. You can play with this all you want. They are linear. They are statistically significant.
- Dr. Brent, pg. 229 “we are in a bad position from the standpoint of defending any lawsuits”
- Dr. Clements, pg 247- 249: “that I am very concerned that this has gotten this far, and that having got this far, how you present in a concerted voice the information to the ACIP in a way they will be able to handle it and not get exposed”
- Dr. Bernier, pg. 256: “just consider this embargoed information, if I can use that term, and very highly protected information”
- use of antibiotics during first year of life was associated with increased risks of rhinoconjunctivitis (odds ratio [OR], 1.97; 95% CI, 1.26-3.08), asthma (OR, 2.79; 95% CI, 2.03-3.83), and atopic eczema (OR, 1.63; 95% CI, 1.22-2.17). Early use of antipyretics was related to an increased risk of asthma (OR, 1.54; 95% CI, 1.11-2.13) and atopic eczema (OR, 1.32; 95% CI, 1.02-1.71). Antibiotics during first year of life: 97% more rhinoconjunctivitis, 179% more asthma, 63% eczema. Antipyretics: 54% more asthma, 32% eczema
- Researchers found that, of the children who did not experience a fever during their first year, 50.0 percent showed allergic sensitivity. Of those who had one fever, 46.7 percent became allergy-prone. The children who suffered two or more fevers in their infancy had greater protection, with only 31.3 percent showing allergic sensitivity by ages 6 to 7.
In particular, fever-inducing infections involving the eyes, ears, nose or throat appeared to be associated with a lower risk of developing allergies, compared with similar infections that did not result in fevers.
- Use of aspirin and acetaminophen was associated with suppression of serum neutralizing antibody response and increased nasal symptoms and signs
- The data suggest that frequent administration of antipyretics to children with infectious disease may lead to a worsening of their illness.
- A review of the literature showed that the only serious complications of fever were febrile status epilepticus and heat stroke, two rare entities. The great concern of parents about fever is not justified. Health education to counteract “fever phobia” should be a part of routine pediatric care.
http://archpedi.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=509031 and http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=2001%20crocetti%20fever
- Relative to the placebo group, single and combination probiotics reduced fever incidence by 53.0% and 72.7%, coughing incidence by 41.4% and 62.1%. Fever, coughing, and rhinorrhea duration was decreased significantly, relative to placebo, by 32% (single strain) and 48% (strain combination). Antibiotic use incidence was reduced, relative to placebo, by 68.4% (single strain) and 84.2% (strain combination). Subjects receiving probiotic products had significant reductions in days absent from group child care, by 31.8% (single strain) and 27.7% (strain combination), compared with subjects receiving placebo treatment.
- Avoid white, refined sugar. It has been documented that refined white sugar can suppress the immune system. In a study reported in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition as far back as 1977 reported the adverse that sugar has on the immune system. Blood was drawn from subjects and the activity of the white blood cells that neutralize viruses and bacteria was observed and calculated. The white blood cell activity was calculated before and after subjects were given various doses of sugar: 6, 12, 18 and 24 teaspoons, respectively. Each subsequently higher dose of sugar created a corresponding decrease in the activities of the subject’s white blood cells.
- Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation
- Despite a 2011 warning from the European Medicines Agency against using the vaccine on those under 20 and a study indicating a 13-fold heightened risk of narcolepsy in vaccinated children, GSK has refused to acknowledge a link.
Additional studies not added to this page yet: