As protesters march on Trump Tower in Chicago & the White House, a frank media might point out the death of Mr.Floyd happened under a democrat mayor, democrat senator, democrat governor, with a democrat county prosecutor. the only person who did shit was a republican. Trump. But the left still blames the alt-right or white supremacists.
- Day 1, May 27: The protesters already start attacking police cars on the 101 freeway in LA during a protest against the death of George Floyd [mirror video] and [second mirror]
- Beginning of rioting, then more rioting And even more rioting and more rioting and attacking police
- Here we see the progressive leftist double standards: white people with guns peacefully assemble, police doesn’t disperse them. Blacks riot, attack police vehicles, throw things at them, get pepper spayed. This is deemed racist.
- Ilhan Omar justifying the rioting
- Kaepernick on George Floyd’s death: ‘When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction’ – So rioting is OK when you think you’re oppressed.
- Day 2, May 28 more looting. This time a Verizon store and a discount tire shop. More coverage of the looting.
- Day 3: more rioting, ransack police station, grocery store. Overview video of all the destruction.
- May 30: Mass riots erupt in at least 20 US cities
- June 9: Crowds gather at Houston church to pay tribute to George Floyd – This is while Chicago had the most violent day in 80 years. 85 people were shot and 24 killed last weekend. Democrats virtue signal by taking a knee to honor George Floyd while wearing Kente cloths
Retweeted by star wars actor John boyega.
Unarmed Black and Brown folks getting tear gassed by the police for protesting the murder of a Black man by the police.
Heavily armed white people being allowed to take over a state capitol because they want haircuts.#Mericuh #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd #Minneapolis #AmyCooper pic.twitter.com/mePDTduqnL
— Jerónimo Saldaña 🐜 (@JeronimoSaldana) May 27, 2020
I need journalists to release the fired Minneapolis officers’ excessive force reports with the same energy they release a Black victim’s arrest history. #GeorgeFloyd
— zellie (@zellieimani) May 27, 2020
You deserved your breath, your dignity, your life. Not to die in the street, murdered by a white cop’s knee on your neck. You deserve our tears, our prayers, our rage, our action. We must act – for you – and for all of those were no cameras are present. We must. #GeorgeFloyd pic.twitter.com/JeMNUtkXv6
— Ava DuVernay (@ava) May 27, 2020
His name is George Floyd.
And he was murdered by the Minneapolis Police Department.
A grocery store called the police on him when they thought he was writing a bad check. pic.twitter.com/q1OQx2RpDM
— Shaun King (@shaunking) May 26, 2020
- Kamala Harris: Here’s the sad reality: what happened to George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery & Christian Cooper has gone on for generations to Black Americans. Cell phones just made it more visible. Dismantling systemic racism in our nation starts with demanding justice & holding offenders accountable.
- 50Cent chimes in
- #BlackLivesMatter trends, this is even though police kill nearly TWICE as many whites as blacks, and blacks disproportionately kill whites – but there is never any outrage over this.
- As blacks riot, some businesses post signs saying they are “black owned”. Totally not a race war brewing.
- 20-06-08 Democrats kneel in support of the protesters:
More rioting footage:
Social justice looks so much better in 4K HDR.
(And much more fun with a nerf gun!)pic.twitter.com/WKYjoDh2TF
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) May 28, 2020
This is awful out here. No police. Looting continues pic.twitter.com/087TpNWhPV
— Karen Scullin FOX9 (@kscullinfox9) May 27, 2020
LATEST: AutoZone in Minneapolis set ablaze by rioters; several other stores looted as police stand down pic.twitter.com/E4h8vH90hI
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) May 28, 2020
- 20-05-28 – Columbus Ohio Statehouse building being attacked by BLM rioters:
- NYPD finds concrete disguised as ice cream at George Floyd protests
- Protesters use umbrellas. Yesterday, police confiscated an umbrella with a blade attached.
- 20-06-05: 15 People Died In The Protests And Riots Following George Floyd’s Death. Here’s Who They Are
- 20-06-10: 70 coronavirus test sites were destroyed during the George Floyd protests, according to the US government. Officials worry it could lead to a spike of infections.
- 20-06-10: Nearly 400 NYPD Cops Hurt During NYC’s Two Weeks of Protest Over George Floyd’s Death
- 20-06-10: Antifa-affiliated activists seize control of a city neighborhood and declare an “autonomous zone.” – CHAZ
- 20-06-20: Person is killed in CHAZ, the domestic terrorists stop police from entering the zone to investigate. Seattle mayor says “Seattle is fine.“
- So far the rioters destroyed, attacked or burned:
George Floyd’s case documents where he assaulted a pregnant woman with a gun while robbing her in her home: