As protesters march on Trump Tower in Chicago & the White House, a frank media might point out the death of Mr.Floyd happened under a democrat mayor, democrat senator, democrat governor, with a democrat county prosecutor. But the left still blames the alt-right or white supremacists.
- 20-05-27: The protesters already start attacking police cars on the 101 freeway in LA during a protest against the death of George Floyd [mirror video] and [second mirror]
- 20-05-28: Body found in torched pawn shop.
- Beginning of rioting, then more rioting And even more rioting and more rioting and attacking police
- Here we see the progressive leftist double standards: white people with guns peacefully assemble, police doesn’t disperse them. Blacks riot, attack police vehicles, throw things at them, get pepper spayed. This is deemed racist.
- Ilhan Omar justifying the rioting
- Kaepernick on George Floyd’s death: ‘When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction’ – So rioting is OK when you think you’re oppressed.
- Day 2, May 28 more looting. This time a Verizon store and a discount tire shop. More coverage of the looting.
- Day 3: more rioting, ransack police station, grocery store. Overview video of all the destruction.
- May 30: Mass riots erupt in at least 20 US cities
- June 9: Crowds gather at Houston church to pay tribute to George Floyd – This is while Chicago had the most violent day in 80 years. 85 people were shot and 24 killed last weekend. Democrats virtue signal by taking a knee to honor George Floyd while wearing Kente cloths
Retweeted by star wars actor John boyega.
Unarmed Black and Brown folks getting tear gassed by the police for protesting the murder of a Black man by the police.
Heavily armed white people being allowed to take over a state capitol because they want haircuts.#Mericuh #JusticeForGeorgeFloyd #Minneapolis #AmyCooper pic.twitter.com/mePDTduqnL
— Jerónimo Saldaña 🐜 (@JeronimoSaldana) May 27, 2020
I need journalists to release the fired Minneapolis officers’ excessive force reports with the same energy they release a Black victim’s arrest history. #GeorgeFloyd
— zellie (@zellieimani) May 27, 2020
You deserved your breath, your dignity, your life. Not to die in the street, murdered by a white cop’s knee on your neck. You deserve our tears, our prayers, our rage, our action. We must act – for you – and for all of those were no cameras are present. We must. #GeorgeFloyd pic.twitter.com/JeMNUtkXv6
— Ava DuVernay (@ava) May 27, 2020
His name is George Floyd.
And he was murdered by the Minneapolis Police Department.
A grocery store called the police on him when they thought he was writing a bad check. pic.twitter.com/q1OQx2RpDM
— Shaun King (@shaunking) May 26, 2020
- Kamala Harris: Here’s the sad reality: what happened to George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery & Christian Cooper has gone on for generations to Black Americans. Cell phones just made it more visible. Dismantling systemic racism in our nation starts with demanding justice & holding offenders accountable.
- 50Cent chimes in
- #BlackLivesMatter trends, this is even though police kill nearly TWICE as many whites as blacks, and blacks disproportionately kill whites – but there is never any outrage over this.
- As blacks riot, some businesses post signs saying they are “black owned”. Totally not a race war brewing.
- 20-06-08 Democrats kneel in support of the protesters:
More rioting footage:
Social justice looks so much better in 4K HDR.
(And much more fun with a nerf gun!)pic.twitter.com/WKYjoDh2TF
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) May 28, 2020
This is awful out here. No police. Looting continues pic.twitter.com/087TpNWhPV
— Karen Scullin FOX9 (@kscullinfox9) May 27, 2020
LATEST: AutoZone in Minneapolis set ablaze by rioters; several other stores looted as police stand down pic.twitter.com/E4h8vH90hI
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) May 28, 2020
- 20-05-28 – Columbus Ohio Statehouse building being attacked by BLM rioters:
- NYPD finds concrete disguised as ice cream at George Floyd protests
- Protesters use umbrellas. Yesterday, police confiscated an umbrella with a blade attached.
- 20-06-05: 15 People Died In The Protests And Riots Following George Floyd’s Death. Here’s Who They Are
- 20-06-06: Protester James Marshall attempted murder of Danny Pruitt
- 20-06-10: 70 coronavirus test sites were destroyed during the George Floyd protests, according to the US government. Officials worry it could lead to a spike of infections.
- 20-06-10: Nearly 400 NYPD Cops Hurt During NYC’s Two Weeks of Protest Over George Floyd’s Death
- 20-06-10: Antifa-affiliated activists seize control of a city neighborhood and declare an “autonomous zone.” – CHAZ
- 20-06-20: Person is killed in CHAZ, the domestic terrorists stop police from entering the zone to investigate. Seattle mayor says “Seattle is fine.“
- So far the rioters destroyed, attacked or burned:
- 20-07-17: Chicago Grant Park police assaulted, pelted with projectiles, shot at with fireworks.
- 20-07-22: Federal officers in Portland may have been permanently blinded by lasers, officials say
- Portland federal courthouse after blm antifa rioting every night:
- Portland “mom” helping pull down a fence guarding the Federal courthouse:
- Portland moms are just mentally ill non binary mother identifying folx:
- 20-07-24: Louisville: armed black supremacist NFAC gathering; someone accidentally shoots himself and another person in the arm. No media coverage of masked black supremacist groups.
- 20-07-26: Portland federal courthouse riot; federal officer hit in the head with a projectile, Muslim Democrat candidate for Congress Haziya Afzal laughs about it.
- 20-07-26: Downtown Portland after the “peaceful” protesters have left:
- 20-07-30: Obama condemns Trump’s use of federal agents against “peaceful protests” while speaking at the funeral of Congressman John Lewis in Atlanta
- 20-08-02: It’s August 2nd and New York has more shootings than all of 2019
- 20-08-03: Portland Police Chief Debunks Democrats’ ‘Peaceful Protest’ Claim — in NYT; Lovell notes that there was also constant rioting and violent protest — long before federal law enforcement officers arrived.
On one night, for example, individuals screwed the doors of our North Precinct station shut, barricaded other entrances and lit the station on fire with people inside. Nearby businesses, owned by people of color, were damaged and looted. On other nights, there were multiple attempts to breach the Justice Center. Other law enforcement facilities were targeted, including the union building, which was broken into and had fires set within.
20-08-10: Chicago BLM antifa rioters attack Ronald McDonald house
20-08-12: Multnomah County DA plans to drop significant number of protester charges
20-08-14: Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up’ their homes
20-08-17: “We Sick of Yo’ White Ass!” Minnesota Dem Candidate John Thompson, who recently won the Democratic primary for the Minnesota House of Representatives District 67A Threatens white Americans During BLM Protest
MSM and politicians calling the riots “peaceful protesters”
20-08-21 blm antifa domestic terrorists walk through residential neighborhood condemning white man saying he never struggled, saying fuck the US flag
20-08-23: BLM Riots in a nutshell:
20-08-26: Wednesday night’s unrest in Minneapolis wasn’t contained to just Nicollet Mall. Some businesses near Loring Park were also hit.
Surveillance video from inside the Lotus family restaurant shows people kicking in the windows. One person appears to use a dining room chair to then smash another one.
20-08-27: Arrests Made After ‘Suspicious Vehicles With Out-Of-State Plates’ Stopped In Kenosha The suspects were driving three vehicles; a black school bus, a bread truck and a tan minivan.
20-08-27 MLB banner supporting George Floyd
20-08-28: Toronto Raptors-Boston Celtics kneel for black lives matter
20-09-01: ‘Who Funds the Rioters?’ Is Not a Question the Federal Government Needs To Ask. The notion that the violent protests cropping up in U.S. cities are funded by a secret, shadowy cabal is a myth.
20-09-05: Oregon State Police are now federally deputized and arrests made by State Police are being prosecuted by Federal Attorneys bypassing the Antifa DA who was cutting the rioters loose
BLM Riots Are Officially the Most Costly Manmade Damage to American Property in History – Property Claim Services, a company that tracks insurance claims filed due to riots and the like, found that the left-wing riots that occurred between May 26 and June 8 of this year could reach $2 billion in insurance claims.
20-09-26: BLM organizer plows her car into crowd of Trump supporters in California and injures two – before she is arrested and charged with attempted murder. Fake news downplay her actions and don’t mention she is blm or that she ran over trump supporters.
Minority store owner has slept in his store for over 100 nights defending it from blm antifa rioters. Business is so bad right now because of the protests, Faouri planned to move his shop a few blocks away starting Monday. The new location was torched Thursday night. “I was basically finishing the paint and all kinds of stuff and it got burned to the ground,” he said, adding business owners in Louisville can’t get insurance right now, so he’s stuck footing the bills for repairing the store.
All this started over a criminal; George Floyd’s case documents where he assaulted a pregnant woman with a gun while robbing her in her home: