Oregon promotes teacher program that seeks to undo ‘racism in mathematics’ and argues, among other things, that White supremacy manifests itself in the focus on finding the right answer.
An ODE newsletter sent last week advertises a Feb. 21 “Pathway to Math Equity Micro-Course,” which is designed for middle school teachers to make use of a toolkit for “dismantling racism in mathematics.” The event website identifies the event as a partnership between California’s San Mateo County Office of Education, The Education Trust-West and others.
Part of the toolkit includes a list of ways “white supremacy culture” allegedly “infiltrates math classrooms.” Those include “the focus is on getting the ‘right’ answer,” students being “required to ‘show their work,'” and other alleged manifestations.
“The concept of mathematics being purely objective is unequivocally false, and teaching it is even much less so,” the document for the “Equitable Math” toolkit reads. “Upholding the idea that there are always right and wrong answers perpetuate objectivity as well as fear of open conflict.”
The ODE, led by Colt Gill, confirmed the letter to Fox News. ODE Communications Director Marc Siegel also defended the “Equitable Math” educational program, saying it “helps educators learn key tools for engagement, develop strategies to improve equitable outcomes for Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, and join communities of practice.”
Black privilege: Google now identifies “black owned” stores in Chrome and on Maps – and you can’t voice your concerns about this policy
Google officially supports black owned businesses only – highlighting them in maps and in chrome browser. Is this not black privilege? This dispels the myth of “white privilege” or “systemic racism” if blacks get this sort of beneficial treatment.
Black privilege: Black woman shouts “white bitch”, pushes white woman in front of bus – no hate crime charges, no prison time
40-year-old Amelia Doris had pursued Linda Lancaster, a woman in her sixties, out onto the street after what Judge Sally Cahill QC described as “some slight that [Doris] appeared to have taken” in a Tesco supermarket.
Lancaster was just “shopping, minding her own business” in London when she supposedly bumped the head of Doris’s son with her basket by mistake at the checkout.
Doris rounded on her, railing “you’ve met the wrong woman, you white bitch” and shoving her to the ground, according to a Court News UK report.
Doris then lurked outside the Tesco waiting for Lancaster, shouting “watch what happens when you come out” into the store.
Sure enough, and despite Lancaster’s efforts to avoid her assailant by walking around the back, Doris found her and shoulder barged her into the path of an oncoming bus. Fortunately she did not go under it, instead colliding with the moving vehicle “so that she hit her head against the front doors”, recalled John Livingston, prosecuting.
Twitter – leftists claim #SayHerName hashtag should be reserved for black women only and not for white Ashli Babbitt who was murdered by cops
No anti-white hatred here.
- Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/opinion-shes-been-identified-as-ashli-babbitt-no-we-will-not-supernumbersayhername/ar-BB1cyVRI?ocid=st
Black privilege: Canadian government will spend $40 million building 200 new homes for black Canadians
Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development and Minister responsible for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC), Marci Ien, Member of Parliament for Toronto Centre, Evan Siddall, President and CEO of CMHC, and Julia Deans, President and CEO of Habitat for Humanity Canada, announced a new investment of $40 million to create 200 home ownership opportunities across the country for Black Canadians.
Biden promises his cabinet would look like the rest of the country – Over-represents Jews by 1250%, Indians by 1563%, black females 305% – Whites 50% under-represented, blacks 0% represented
Cartoon Network anti-white propaganda rewriting history. How dare western countries that were overwhelmingly white have history books that celebrate famous white people
Black privilege is having leaders or inventors who comprised a fraction of a fraction of the population of overwhelming majority white countries and wanting history books written about you. By that logic Africa and Asia should have history books written about white people living in their countries who accomplished great feats.
White students outperform minority students, so San Diego school board changes grading system to “combat racism”
According to data presented by the district, under the old grading system, teachers fail minority students more than White students – a lot more.
During the first semester of last year, 30% of all D or F grades were given to English learners. One in four, 25%, of failing marks went to students with disabilities.
By ethnicity, 23% went to Native Americans. Another 23% of failing grades went to Hispanics. And 20% of D or F grades went to Black students.
By comparison, just 7% of failing marks went to White students.
In an effort to change that racial imbalance, the school board voted unanimously this week to make several big changes to its grading system.
Academic grades will now focus on mastery of the material, not a yearly average, which board members say penalizes students who get a slow start, or who struggle at points throughout the year.
Another big change, teachers can no longer consider non-material factors when grading. Things like turning work in on time and classroom behavior will now instead count towards a student’s citizenship grade, not their academic grade.
“I think this reflects a reality that students have described to us and it’s a change that’s a long time coming,” says Barrera.
Student School Board Member Zachary Patterson, who is also a junior at University City High School, says while some classmates expressed concerns about grade inflation, overall the feedback from his peers is positive.
“I know students all across the school district are really happy with the idea that these other accountability measures are no longer going to be defining their understanding of knowledge,” says Patterson.
After Patterson expressed concerns at this week’s meeting, the board will also review potential student disparities stemming from its zero-tolerance disciplinary policy on cheating in the coming weeks.
Nearly 106,000 students attend a San Diego Unified School District school.
- Source: https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/san-diego-unified-school-district-changes-grading-system-to-combat-racism/2425346/
Seattle libraries implement anti white racial segregation in the name of social justice while teaching critical race theory
The King County library in Washington State have been holding “separate but equal” training sessions for their employees, all in the name of social justice.
The consultants “begin with an anti-oppression framework” and use segregated sessions in order to root out “institutional privileges and systemic inequities embedded in the current socio-political conditions that influence and affect our institutions.”
The consultants discovered widespread “institutional racism” in the library system—and dismissed employees who reported “not experiencing or witnessing racism while working at KCLS” as likely suffering from the false consciousness of “internalized racism.” When reached by e-mail, Racial Equity Consultants said it was not authorized to comment.
Rufo told The Post Millennial that the pictures of the signs for the training sessions he posted on social media today came from a whistleblower and reminded him “…signs on (segregated) water fountains in the 1950’s.”
King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg and senior staff have recently required employees to sign a “equity and social justice” pledge and assigned “continued training for white employees,” who must “do the work” to “learn the true history of racism in our country.” Rufo said that every time he writes an article or posts a picture from the sessions, more whistleblowers come forward.
Washington State government officials, especially those in King County and Seattle have been infusing “critical race theory” into their policies and trainings including in public schools.
Earlier this year, The Post Millennial exposed critical race theory practices and curriculum being practiced and taught in Seattle schools. Seattle public schools released a plan to bring students back into the classroom from remote learning, but differentiated the priorities for who should come back first based on many factors involving a measure of those who are most marginalized. Per the guidelines, “students furthest from educational justice,” and “students of color” would be given priority on returning to school for face-to-face instruction.
Documents from the Superintendent of Public Instruction Chris Rehkdahl outlined the phased approach prioritizing grade level, such as “serve all elementary students first,” or “serve students furthest from educational justice first, including students with disabilities, English learners, students experiencing homelessness, students experiencing poverty, students of color, and other student groups.”
This past summer, Seattle Public Schools Superintendent Denise Juneau sent an email to students only, saying: “This country has a long history of oppressing people of color, especially Black and African American people. The last couple weeks we have seen demonstrations of systematic racism on full display across our country to the point of murder of Black people. I share in the horror and sadness displayed by the police systems across the country and by some officers here in our own city.”
Students in Washington as young as 11-years-old to refer to a riot as an “uprising” and rioters as “freedom fighters” and that “cops are racist.” Students were even encouraged to donate to bail-funds that have recently been tied to helping release an accused child rapist.
- Source: https://thepostmillennial.com/seattle-libraries-implement-racial-segregation-in-the-name-of-social-justice
Massive twitter thread of fragile racist black people outlining all the things they hate about white people
- Acknowledge how power (meaning white supremacy, often described informally as “academic politics”) operates at our institutions and work, long term, to dismantle it. That means adopting specific, measurable ways to identify power and how you plan to be accountable and participate in campus change. Short-term, this process means teaching us how to navigate these dynamics. As studies (like this one) show, few Black, Indigenous, and other people of color hold positions in upper administration, which means that we are not even in the room when conversations are happening and decisions are being made that affect Bipoc faculty members and students. We need to be included in those conversations and decisions.
- Reject standardized testing. Lead the elimination of the SAT, ACT, GRE, and other structurally racist assessments and admissions policies that keep the number of Black and other racial-minority students low.
- Count our service work toward promotion. Advocate that Black faculty members receive credit toward tenure for recruiting, mentoring, and retaining students of color. Black academics and staff members are the reason that most Black students stay at predominantly white institutions. We should be rewarded for our student-retention efforts — and so should Black staff members (who are miracle workers).
- Stop playacting that you are clueless about your own privilege. Don’t forget about implicit bias, but let’s focus on the ways in which you are collaborating in the white, male, heterosexual, abled-bodied, middle-to-upper-class ideologies and systems at your institution. Acknowledge that you are sophisticated about your racism. You’re not fooling anybody. We see you, so stop it. Acknowledging privilege, biases, and/or racism is the first step toward being an ally. But taking that step while still knowingly and tacitly supporting, enforcing, and maintaining those problems is an even more insidious matter.
- Sponsor us, boldly. Discuss our achievements when we are not around, and don’t feel shy about letting “them” know that we truly are just as brilliant as you describe us to be. In some instances, just get out of the way and let us do what we are well prepared to do.
- Mentor us. Recognize that if you recruit Black faculty members, you are responsible for guiding us toward a successful tenure bid. That means proactively figuring out how to award tenure and/or promotion to Black academics, and documenting that process as a template moving forward. As antiracists, we believe that structural discrimination embedded in campus systems is what should be blamed for ineptness in demanding equity.
- Stop making a big deal about “pioneerism.” Being the first Black faculty member hired or tenured in X department, and breaking the racial barriers, is stressful and should not be celebrated as if it’s a big institutional achievement. In my first year as an assistant professor at Vanderbilt University’s Peabody College, a white colleague rushed up to me and said, “Do you know that if you get tenure, you will be the first Black woman to earn tenure at Peabody College? Isn’t that great?” Hell, no, that’s depressing! Don’t get me wrong, I was gratified to earn tenure in 2017, but I know I was not the only Black woman qualified to earn tenure. What about all the Black women who didn’t?
- Look in your own backyard. When you learn about the history of racism and our current racial-caste system, which you must do, don’t forget to investigate your family’s history, your school’s history, your job’s history, your neighborhood’s history, or your own property as part of that racist past as well. You are likely to unearth something about our ecosystem that has benefited from white supremacy.
- White women, this is just for you: No more Karens. The racially charged, passive aggressiveness of Karens creates tension and anxiety. Reflect on your own poor behavior, change it, point out when you see other Karens on the rampage, and challenge them to modify their bad behavior. Some white women may feel some form of gender allegiance with Black women, but the sheer number of Karens we’ve seen this year shows that white privilege is alive and well among white women.
- No more hiring a lone Black academic every four to five years. Employ cluster hiring as the model for recruiting and retaining Black faculty. Just like white faculty members have their crew, we need our posse as well. Hire three or more of us at a time. A critical mass of Black faculty members across each of the three academic ranks is crucial, but minimally, large departments need at least one full professor (one with an endowed chair would be even better), one associate, and one assistant professor. A built-in mentoring model to guide the careers of Black academics will help facilitate the tenure-and-promotion process and will lead to more-inclusive spaces.
- Show us the money. A 2017 study revealed that Black faculty members earn lower salaries, on average, than white faculty members — approximately $10,000 to $15,000 less a year. Reveal your salary and come ready to fight for ours. Let’s go to the chair or dean together and jointly make the case for fair and equitable salaries.
- Ask us whether we consider you allies. A 2013 op-ed, “10 Things All Allies Need to Know,” provides a great list of traits of an ally. It also suggests that majority members can’t decide if they are allies. Only Black academics can determine if we are being effectively supported by white faculty members. So ask us. And believe what we say.
Black privilege: blacks commit majority of crime, police AI confirms this without using racial data, thousands of mathematics condemn using AI as it “over criminalizes” blacks
Over 2,000 mathematicians have signed a letter agreeing to boycott all collaboration with police, and insisting their colleagues do the same.
They are organizing a wide base of mathematicians in the hopes of cutting off police technologies at their source. The letter’s authors cite “deep concerns over the use of machine learning, AI, and facial recognition technologies to justify and perpetuate oppression.”
Tarik Aougab, an Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Haverford College, was one of many mathematicians who saw the recent uprising as a push to take action against these practices. “If there is already disproportionately large amounts of time and energy being spent criminalizing Black and brown people,” Aougab explains, “the predictions the algorithm puts forth are just going to reflect that. It’s a way to perpetuate that over-criminalization.”
Black people not only face higher murder rates at the hands of police but disproportionately high arrest rates as well—twice that of their white counterparts.
Click here to see our compilation of black crime statistics
The popular use of racist predictive policing technologies is unsurprising for Aougab, who traces the history of the police, which is rooted in slave patrols and private security forces hired by the rich to break up labor strikes. Their primary motivation is not to serve and protect, Aougab said, but “preserving a social order that is put forth by the will of elites to protect property. The institution has never drifted away from that basic function over its entire existence in this country.”
“At some point we all reach a breaking point, where what is right in front of our eyes becomes more obvious,” says Jayadev Athreya, a participant in the boycott and Associate Professor of Mathematics at the University of Washington. “Fundamentally, it’s a matter of justice.”
The mathematicians penned an open letter, collecting thousands of signatures for a widespread boycott. Every mathematician within the group’s network pledges to refuse any and all collaboration with police. Called out in particular was a mathematics foundation that allowed the founder of PredPol, a major predictive policing company, to host a sponsored workshop encouraging mathematicians to work with police.
Black privilege: JPMorgan Chase says it will extend billions in loans to Black and Latino homebuyers and small business owners in an attempt to do more to “break down systems that have propagated racism and widespread economic inequality.”
JPMorgan Chase said Thursday it will extend billions in loans to Black and Latino homebuyers and small business owners in an expanded effort toward fixing what the bank calls “systemic racism” in the country’s economic system.
The New York bank said it is committing $30 billion over the next five years toward programs that include earmarking more money for getting Black and Latino families into homeownership and providing additional financing to build affordable rental housing units.
“Systemic racism is a tragic part of America’s history,” said JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon in a statement. “We can do more and do better to break down systems that have propagated racism and widespread economic inequality.”
- Source: https://apnews.com/article/race-and-ethnicity-small-business-charlotte-jamie-dimon-racial-injustice-3cf34a097380b3b0813a52994fbce648
At YouTube, we’re committed to working toward racial justice. As a part of our efforts, today we’re announcing five YouTube Originals from our $100 million #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund. Read the latest from @MDucard : https://yt.be/nD7r
UK: University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire holds events for “black, asian and minority ethnic staff only”
“Tackling racial inequality” event where they discriminate against whites.
Blacks commit insane amounts of crime, ‘activists’ call to abolish police and prisons.
In reaction to the murder of two local residents, Brian Henry, founder of Palmetto Cheese and mayor of Pawleys Island, South Carolina, took to Facebook on Aug. 25:
“I am sickened by the senseless killings in Georgetown last night. 2 [sic] innocent people murdered. Not 2 thugs or people wanted on multiple warrants. 2 white people defenselessly gunned down by a black man,” Henry wrote. “So why do we stand by and allow BLM to lawlessly destroy great American cities and threaten their citizens on a daily basis … this has gone on too long. Rise up America. This BLM and Antifa movement must be treated like the terror organizations they are.”
Following Henry’s statement against Black Lives Matter, Costco removed the product from 120 of its stores. A corporate spokesperson declined to comment to TODAY. However, the Post and Courier, which broke the story, obtained a photo of a sign from Costco in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina that specified the cheese was “discontinued” and would “not be re-ordered.” Henry also confirmed to the Post and Courier that his product was in the process of being removed from shelves.
The Georgetown, South Carolina NAACP branch president Marvin Neal called for Henry’s resignation as mayor.
“When two White people were allegedly killed by a Black man in Georgetown, SC, Mayor Brian Henry of the neighboring town of Pawley’s Island Beach had the opportunity to bring citizens closer together. He instead chose to use his platform to cause further racial divide and controversy by venting his frustrations on social media,” Neal told TODAY Food.
But it’s perfectly OK to single out whites that commit crimes against blacks? It’s ok to riot and destroy cities? It’s ok to cause racial divide in this case, but not when it’s the other way around.
“I am profoundly sorry to those I offended with my post last week. My comments were hurtful and insensitive,” Henry said at the conference in a prepared statement. “I spent that past 10 days listening and learning. The conversations I’ve had with friends, our staff, the community and faith-based leaders provided me with a deeper understanding of racial inequality and the importance of diversity sensitivity, which is very much needed to heal Pawleys Island, Georgetown and our country.”
So speaking out against murder of whites by blacks, and being against an organization that has been terrorizing the US for months is now taboo. He must repent to the black masters who he has offended.
- Source: https://www.today.com/food/costco-pulls-palmetto-cheese-120-stores-amid-boycott-t192134?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
Black privilege: UMN University of Minnesota gives Black students ‘additional consideration’ for George Floyd scholarship
The group noted that “undergraduate students whose identities are underrepresented at the University of Minnesota, or undergraduate students whose studies focus on racial and social justice” were eligible for the scholarship.
“The broad nature of this description not only invalidates the Black experience that is linked to police brutality, but also speaks to the inability of the University to see to the needs of Black students specifically,” the group wrote.
According to the Minnesota Daily, administrators were slow to move following the group’s demands because of legal issues behind race-specific scholarships. However, the scholarship’s webpage has now been updated to include that “an additional consideration will be given to Black or African American students if they are underrepresented in the University.”
Other eligible candidates include “those with financial need and those who have been victims of police violence.”
Black Privilege and Leftist Terrorism that’s allowed to run amok – Random black is killed by police (Breonna Taylor); BLM, antifa and leftists are allowed to riot, keep entire cities hostage, cause chief of police to delcare a State of Emergency
- Officers announced themselves, broke down door, were shot at and returned fire.
- Breonna taylors name was on the warrant. So it was the correct house.
- Affiant had LMPD tech unit place a “pole camera” at the intersection of S. 24th Street and Elliott Avenue. Within an hour of surveillance, Affiant witnessed approximately 15-20 vehicles go to and from 2424 Elliott Avenue within a short period of time which is indicative of trafficking in narcotics.
Interim Chief of Police Robert Schroeder declared a state of emergency for the Louisville Metro Police Department on Monday. The department has also canceled all off-day and vacation requests “until further notice.” The announcement comes ahead of Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s announcement in the Breonna Taylor case.
Leftist terrorists are holding an entire city hostage, forcing businesses to close and board up because of fake news race baiting about false police shooting statistics and the lies about black people being oppressed. Leftists in charge allow this to go on.
20-09-23: Thousands march in New York
Christina M. Johnson, President of Ohio State University race baits about blacks being killed, lies about Breonna sleeping when shot.
The power of propaganda and brainwashing. Completely false post saying that the cop was only charged for the shots missed.
Officer Leath was killed in April when the guy shot through the door. They knocked, announced themselves, and he shot through the door and killed her
Black Privilege: Black Prosecutors in DC Call for Criminal Justice System to be “More Fair” Because Too Many Black People (who commit the most gun crimes) are Prosecuted for Gun Crimes in Our Nation’s Capital
Because gun-crime prosecutions disproportionately impact the black community (because that’s the primary community committing gun violence in not only Washington D.C., but all of America) black prosecutors in America’s capital city are calling for the criminal justice system to be more “fair.”[32 Black federal prosecutors in Washington have a plan to make the criminal justice system more fair, WaPo.com, September 5, 2020]:
What began with a few emotional phone calls and emails quickly became a more organized effort of heart-wrenching, reflective Web meetings and detailed policy discussions.
In the end, 32 Black federal prosecutors in Washington signed a 10-page memo to acting U.S. attorney Michael Sherwin outlining changes they say will help ensure that prosecutors make the fairest decisions, void of nonlegal influences and biases
They called for implicit bias training for prosecutors and the end of a strategy for gun-crime prosecutions they said disproportionately targets Black communities. They also called for a new focus on alternatives to incarceration.
This is black privilege. Being allowed to murder thousands of people, and have the government try to excuse, downplay and give you leniency.
- Source: https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/black-prosecutors-in-dc-call-for-criminal-justice-system-to-be-more-fair-because-too-many-black-people-are-prosecuted-for-gun-crimes-in-our-nations-capital-city/
The editorial board for New York University’s student newspaper Washington Square News penned an editorial defending a student-led push to provide Black student-only housing.
“NYU has not agreed to provide housing only designed for students of one race, contrary to the claims made in several articles,” the editorial pointed out. “Instead, NYU has moved to implement a themed engagement community celebrating Black culture in residence halls. Themed engagement communities are a longstanding tradition in NYU dorms where students can apply to live on a floor centered around a common interest or theme.”
“Calling themed engagement communities ‘segregation’ — a term heavily associated with the creation of white-only spaces under Jim Crow laws — overlooks the oppression Black individuals suffered under legitimate segregation and the institutional racism that persists today,” the editorial continued.
It further argued that Black students need separate housing since “White people have never experienced anything close to systemic racism.”
The writers acknowledged that the Irish have faced discrimination in the past, but unlike Black people, they were able to get ahead socioeconomically “by oppressing Black people.” According to the writers, anyone who is accusing NYU of segregation is ignoring ongoing “institutional racism” that causes “Black students to need a supportive space in the first place.”
MOB RULE: Nebraska Bar Owner Charged For Killing Rioter After City Was ‘Pressured’ By Local Activists and Politicians
A Nebraska bar owner that killed a rioter has been charged with “terrorism” and “manslaughter” by a District Attorney who initially admitted it was blatant self defense.
The DA has also admitted that they were “pressured” by local activists and politicians to bring the charges.
On May 30, the 38-year-old bar owner confronted a group of rioters outside one of the bars he owns in Omaha and was knocked to the ground.
“From there, he fired two warning shots and tried to get to his feet, prosecutors said. As he did, Gardner got into a fight with one man, James Scurlock, 22. The two scuffled before Gardner fired a shot that killed him,”
The incident prompted a wave of further “protests,” particularly after Donald Kleine, the Douglas County attorney, determined that Gardner had acted in self-defense and declined to bring charges.
“A week later, Kleine said in a statement that after hearing from local residents and elected officials he would welcome an outside review ‘in this rare instance.’ He added, ‘I made a decision and I would not change that decision based on everything I know today,’” the Yahoo report explains.
Douglas County District Court Judge Shelly Stratman then appointed a special council, Fredrick Franklin, an assistant U.S. attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Omaha, to handle the case, though they said they expected the same outcome.
Instead, Franklin bowed to pressure and dug up evidence and came up with charges.
“The manslaughter charge, he said, is related to Scurlock’s death; the attempted assault charge resulted from the second warning shot Gardner fired; the charge of making terrorist threats is linked to ‘a verbal confrontation’ that Gardner had with Scurlock, Franklin continued,”
San Francisco Mayor London Breed Announces Launch of Pilot Program to Provide Basic Income to Black and Pacific Islander Women During Pregnancy
The Abundant Birth Project is the first program of its kind in the country, and will study the health impacts of providing people with targeted supplemental income during pregnancy and for six months postpartum
San Francisco, CA — Mayor London N. Breed, in partnership with Expecting Justice, today announced the launch of the Abundant Birth Project, a pilot program that provides targeted basic income to women during pregnancy and after giving birth. The pilot will provide an unconditional monthly income supplement of $1,000 to approximately 150 Black and Pacific Islander women in San Francisco for the duration of their pregnancy and for the first six months of their baby’s life, with a goal of eventually providing a supplement for up to two years post-pregnancy. Expecting Justice, a collective impact initiative led by Dr. Zea Malawa at the San Francisco Department of Public Health and supported by the Hellman Foundation and the UCSF California Preterm Birth Initiative, will study the resulting health impacts of the pilot program, which is the first of its kind in the United States.
- Source: https://sfmayor.org/article/mayor-london-breed-announces-launch-pilot-program-provide-basic-income-black-and-pacific
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s long-promised action to tackle systemic racism is starting to take shape with the announcement Wednesday of a program that will deliver up to $221 million in public and private funding for Black-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.
Several financial institutions — including major firms like the Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Montreal, Scotiabank, TD and CIBC — will also contribute up to $128 million to a new fund that will lend out sums ranging from $25,000 to $250,000 to Black-owned businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Source: https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2020/09/09/justin-trudeau-unveils-aid-for-black-owned-businesses-and-entrepreneurs.html
Race baiting media and ACLU defend Deon Kay who had a weapon and rushed at police with it – was then rightfully shot
Deon Kay was a violent gangbanger who ran at cops with his gun drawn before they took him down but okay. I’m sure he was just turning his life around at any moment and had a promising future as a Supreme Court Justice.
Deon Kay, the latest martyr of the Black Lives Matter movement. DC is rioting in his name. pic.twitter.com/l9cqhi1qTR
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) September 3, 2020
Media coverage and reaction from BLM after the shooting of this upstanding citizen:
Washington post propaganda about deon kay – “mourned as a young man “creating plans for his future”
Asians and whites excel in school and get high ACT / SAT scores so Judge bars University of California from all use of SAT, ACT scores in admissions.
“Nondisabled, economically advantaged, and white test-takers have an inherent advantage in the testing process,” Seligman said in his ruling.
- Source: https://www.sfchronicle.com/education/article/Judge-bars-University-of-California-from-all-use-15531662.php
On Friday, the state of Minnesota filed a criminal complaint against former police officer Derek Chauvin, charging him with third-degree murder in the death of George Floyd. The charge sheet presented the preliminary findings of the Hennepin County medical examiner’s autopsy, which asserted that Floyd’s death was caused by a combination of factors, including his underlying health conditions such as “coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.” Minnesota’s complaint states that “the autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.” Three days later, an independent medical examiner hired by Floyd’s family determined that the cause of death was asphyxia from neck and back compression that led to a lack of blood flow to the brain. Within a few hours, the Hennepin County medical examiner released its final public report, which stated that the manner of death was homicide.
Just trying to imagine if there was a white only news division staffed with white writers, writing only about news affecting whites.
NFL refused to allow helmet decals honoring five Dallas police killed by a BLM supporter. Now NFL is allowing names of criminals killed by police on helmets
The NFL will continue its social justice pivot led by commissioner Roger Goodell and will allow players freedom rarely seen out of the league office when it comes to making statements on jerseys. This freedom will come in the form of names on the padding of their helmets.
“Per a source with knowledge of the situation, players may display the names of victims of police violence and/or systemic racism on the padding along the bottom of the backs of their helmets,” Mike Florio reported this weekend.
The area of the helmet that will be used is where you see Falcons. Florio reports the names will come from an approved list of available names. There’s no word which names will appear on that list or who will decide which names will be available for the players to choose from.
According to a report via Pro Football Talk, a source with knowledge of the situation says that the NFL will allow players to display the names of those killed in officer-involved altercations on the helmet padding.
“The names of specific persons will be easy to see when TV cameras capture close-up images of players on the field,” Pro Football Talk reports. “The names will come from an approved list, with names like George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery among the possibilities.”
Black privilege is being publicly allowed to support criminals killed by police.
Black privilege: painting BLM murals all over the country is ok. Painting baby lives matter on a road is vandalism
Jacob Blake shooting, subsequent riots and biased media coverage – including Kyle Rittenhouse shooting and Michael Reinoehl shooting
Jacob Blake who had prior criminal history, had a knife, resisted arrest, fought with cops, was tasered unsuccessfully then went to reach for something in his car and was shot. Documenting biased media coverage and politicians and public figures reaction to the shooting and following riots.
- Two Kenosha, Wis., police officers deployed stun guns in failed attempts to stop Jacob Blake Jr. before one of the officers shot him multiple times in the back with a gun, the Wisconsin Department of Justice said on Friday, unveiling new details of its probe into the shooting.
- He raped his girlfriend in the morning, stole her debit card, she called police, which is why they were there.
- Police Officer Rusten Sheskey has told investigators that it wasn’t just his life he was defending when he fired his weapon seven times at Jacob Blake last month in Kenosha, Wisconsin. He said he used deadly force during the chaotic encounter because he was afraid Blake, while attempting to flee the scene, was trying to kidnap a child in the backseat of the vehicle.“
- He’s got my kid. He’s got my keys,” Sheskey heard a woman say, according to attorney Brendan Matthews, who is representing the officer. If Sheskey had allowed Blake to drive away and something happened to the child “the question would have been ‘why didn’t you do something?’” Matthews said.
Twitter suspended the account of the aunt of the former girlfriend who Jacob Blake raped (and whose apartment he’d entered illegally before being shot by police) for posting this.
2021 January 5 Update:
Washington post propaganda on jacob blake says he was unarmed – race baiting, inciting racial tensions
Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions vs. January 6 “insurrection” coverage and reaction to
- Anti Trump
- Anti White Racism / Reverse Racism
- Anti-conservative Hate, Gaslighting, Propaganda
- Bias and Double Standards
- Big Topics
- Bigotry / Intolerance / Discrimination
- Fake News
- White Privilege Tags:
- ABC News
- black privilege
- George Floyd
- Los Angeles Times
- minority privilege
- New York Times
- virtue signalling
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post
As protesters march on Trump Tower in Chicago & the White House, a frank media might point out the death of Mr.Floyd happened under a democrat mayor, democrat senator, democrat governor, with a democrat county prosecutor. But the left still blames the alt-right or white supremacists.
- 20-05-27: The protesters already start attacking police cars on the 101 freeway in LA during a protest against the death of George Floyd [mirror video] and [second mirror]
- 20-05-28: Body found in torched pawn shop.
- Beginning of rioting, then more rioting And even more rioting and more rioting and attacking police
- Here we see the progressive leftist double standards: white people with guns peacefully assemble, police doesn’t disperse them. Blacks riot, attack police vehicles, throw things at them, get pepper spayed. This is deemed racist.
- Ilhan Omar justifying the rioting
- Kaepernick on George Floyd’s death: ‘When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction’ – So rioting is OK when you think you’re oppressed.
- Day 2, May 28 more looting. This time a Verizon store and a discount tire shop. More coverage of the looting.
- Day 3: more rioting, ransack police station, grocery store. Overview video of all the destruction.
- May 30: Mass riots erupt in at least 20 US cities
- June 9: Crowds gather at Houston church to pay tribute to George Floyd – This is while Chicago had the most violent day in 80 years. 85 people were shot and 24 killed last weekend. Democrats virtue signal by taking a knee to honor George Floyd while wearing Kente cloths
21-01-07: How the propaganda media covers a white conservative being killed by police; NBC calls Ashli Babbitt who was killed a rioter who promoted radical conservative activists – compare to how they defend black crack addicts
Make It Illegal to Give Blacks a Ticket… State of Illinois Reinstates 55,000 Suspended Licenses for Unpaid Parking Tickets Because they Disproportionately Impacted Black People
Illinois will no longer suspend the licenses of drivers who fail to pay parking tickets and other fines beginning July 1 under a measure Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed into law Friday.
The secretary of state’s office also will automatically reinstate the driving privileges of roughly 55,000 people who’ve had their licenses suspended over unpaid fines and fees unrelated to moving violations.
Both Ammons and Aquino credited an investigation from ProPublica Illinois and WBEZ on the disproportionate impact of license suspensions on drivers in low-income, predominantly black neighborhoods in the city and suburbs.
List of organizations, charities, government programs, associations, leagues, support programs, magazines, TV channels for blacks only vs ones for whites only
Black privilege is having so much support for people of your race, compared to whites who have nothing. [image source]
Asian Supremacy: only 1% of blacks scoring 1400 or above on the SAT compared to 24% of Asians. Princeton study found black applicants got a 230 SAT bonus; Asians had 50 subtracted.
The more we get lectured about White Supremacy, the even less supreme whites get, both quantitatively and qualitatively. Is this merely because whites are losing power demographically and thus it’s ever more risk-free to insult them? Or is it also that white performance is being depressed by all the libels?
For example, one of the most striking but least mentioned stories of the 21st century has been that Asian-Americans have been pulling away from whites on a variety of measures. But Asians are the great unmentionable during the Black Lives Matter mania, because they don’t fit into the fashionable narratives of White Privilege and Systemic Racism
The College Board recently released the average SAT college admission test scores for high school seniors in 2019–2020.
The results don’t fit in with the usual journalistic portrayal of whites as effortlessly dominant both in numbers and in rankings.
Whites are down to only 41 percent of high school seniors taking the SAT.
Even more strikingly, the gap between the mean scores of Asians and whites has grown from only 6 points in 2000 to 113 in 2020. The standard deviation is around 210. So the median Asian in 2020 would score about the 70th percentile among whites.
A Harvard Dean of Admissions testified Harvard sends recruitment letters to African-American, Native American and Hispanic high schoolers with mid-range SAT scores, around 1100 on math and verbal combined out of a possible 1600, CNN reported.
A Princeton study found black applicants got a 230 SAT bonus; Asians had 50 subtracted.
- Black on white crime statistics 6 comments
- Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings. 5 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots 4 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 4 comments
- Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions vs. January 6 “insurrection” coverage and reaction to 4 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 2 comments
- There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers 1 comment
- Stolen 2020 US Election – Chronological list evidence of voter fraud, statistical anomalies, media lies, propaganda and gaslighting 1 comment
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment