BALTIMORE (AP) — Baltimore protesters pulled down a statue of Christopher Columbus and threw it into the city’s Inner Harbor on Saturday night.
Demonstrators used ropes to topple the monument near the Little Italy neighborhood, news outlets reported.
Protesters mobilized by the death of George Floyd at the hands of police have called for the removal of statues of Columbus, Confederate figures and others. They say the Italian explorer is responsible for the genocide and exploitation of native peoples in the Americas.
According to The Baltimore Sun, the statue was owned by the city and dedicated in 1984 by former Mayor William Donald Schaefer and President Ronald Reagan.
Documenting incidences of fake news (lies, misinformation) by mainstream news outlets.
Click here to read Trump’s speech yourself on the White House website, then see the absolutely detached from reality propaganda articles written about him all over the MSM:
Jim Banks: New York Times Damaged National Security to Hurt Trump regarding the Russia offering bounties to kill Americans in Afghanistan story
Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) said in a statement on Monday that the New York Times is willing to do “anything” to hurt President Donald Trump, including compromising national security.
The New York Times reported on Saturday that a Russian military spy unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militias for killing U.S. troops in Afghanistan.Banks, a military veteran, said that “having served in Afghanistan during the time the alleged bounties were placed, no one is angrier about this than me.”
However, the Hoosier conservative said that the federal government could not complete the investigation due to the Times story.
Hydroxychloroquine worked this whole time. The media said it would literally kill you if you took it simply because POTUS promoted it as a cure.
President Trump delivered a dark and divisive speech on Friday that cast his struggling effort to win a second term as a battle against a “new far-left fascism” seeking to wipe out the nation’s values and history.
using the holiday and an official presidential address to mount a full-on culture war against a straw-man version of the left that he portrayed as inciting mayhem and moving the country toward totalitarianism.
Straw man version?
Instead, appealing unabashedly to his base with ominous language and imagery, he railed against what he described as a dangerous “cancel culture” intent on toppling monuments and framed himself as a strong leader who would protect the Second Amendment, law enforcement and the country’s heritage.
The scene at Mount Rushmore was the latest sign of how Mr. Trump appears, by design or default, increasingly disconnected from the intense concern among Americans about the health crisis gripping the country.
Said the leftist newspaper that supports the rioting
Mr. Trump is appealing to a subset of Americans to carry him to a second term by changing the subject and appealing to fear and division. … Mr. Trump, however, had a different message: The sparkly, booming show must go on at all costs in the service of the divisive message and powerful images he wants to promote.
Trump is using fear and division and not the left that’s race baiting and spreading fear about the virus?
Mr. Trump has tried to bend events to his will, often using social media to drive home his alternate version of reality
That’s Literally what the left has been doing
Race baiting ABC News: The country’s premier outdoor spaces—its 419 national parks—remain overwhelmingly white.
New government data, shared first with ABC News, shows the country’s premier outdoor spaces — the 419 national parks — remain overwhelmingly white. Just 23% of visitors to the parks were people of color, the National Park Service found in its most recent 10-year survey; 77% were white. Minorities make up 42% of the U.S. population.
“That tells me that we’ve got a lot of work to do,” said David Vela, acting director of the National Park Service.
BBC fake news “Police injured during illegal street party” but don’t mention that it was a BLM protest with blacks rioting
Washington Post: Young people who have not experienced racism chastising their parents, who have experienced actual racism and who have succeeded in America nonetheless, for not being woke enough.
Many Latinos arrive in the United States with their own anti-black beliefs rooted in the histories of white European colonialism and slavery in their native countries, said Jasmine Haywood, a program officer at the Lumina Foundation who has researched anti-black racism among Latinos. As they try to assimilate, they often adopt anti-black attitudes “that come from the white majority,” Haywood said. These include stereotypes that black people are violent and lazy.
“There is no group that can escape the pervasiveness of whiteness and white supremacy,” Haywood said.
So statistics and reality are whiteness and white supremacy. This is nothing more than hatred of white people for noticing patterns and statistics. [See black crime statistics] or [Black on white crime statistics] for example.
By comparison, many older Asian Americans do not grasp “the language of privilege,” said Kim Tran, a diversity consultant who is writing a book based about the growing solidarity that young Asian Americans feel with the Black Lives Matter movement based in part on her doctoral research.
Because privilege “is inextricable from whiteness,” said Tran, 33, it doesn’t resonate with most Asians.
White people have original sin. They all have some sort of magical privilege. It’s also perfectly fine to generalize all people with white skin.
The language of privilege “also denies the experience of a lot of Asian elders who have been through tremendous pain and terror themselves,” said Tran, whose family came to the United States as refugees in 1975 at the end of the Vietnam War.
White people are so racist, they allow people to escape horrors of their own countries… But it’s never enough.
By joining the CIA and later the FBI, Mai said, he believed he could make a difference within the system. As an agent who worked frequently with local law enforcement on cases, he had not witnessed police brutality toward black men and has often felt police are unfairly attacked, he said.
Meanwhile, his sons took different paths. After graduating from Bard College as a theater major, Charlie Mai embarked on a life as an artist in New York City. He explores themes of race and culture in his sculpture. His younger brother, Henry, majored in sociology, hungrily consuming courses on race and mass incarceration.
Asian father who literally worked in many law enforcement departments and saw the good in them is wrong. The children who haven’t done anything in their lives yet but been exposed to indoctrination at school know more and should be listened to.
- Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/young-asians-and-latinos-push-their-parents-to-acknowledge-racism-amid-protests/2020/06/21/97daa5f2-b193-11ea-856d-5054296735e5_story.html
Oren Segal, vice president of the Center on Extremism at ADL, emphasized, “It’s a challenge [to identify antifa] because this is not an organized group. You’re essentially looking to try to identify what does somebody believe in.” Antifa has been identified by patches, flags, graffiti and black clothing, Segal explained. And at times, they can be identifiable by moving in “black bloc” formation. But, Segal hedged, looking to identify antifa by these visual cues is “not foolproof.”
NPR race baiting “news” – if you don’t want to get killed by a mob and drive through violent rioters, you’re a right wing fascist
Right-wing extremists are turning cars into weapons, with reports of at least 50 vehicle-ramming incidents since protests against police violence erupted nationwide in late May.
At least 18 are categorized as deliberate attacks; another two dozen are unclear as to motivation or are still under investigation, according to a count released Friday by Ari Weil, a terrorism researcher at the University of Chicago’s Chicago Project on Security and Threats. Weil has tracked vehicle-ramming attacks, or VRAs, since protests began.
“The use of car attacks against peaceful protesters is increasingly a deliberate terror tactic for white supremacists,” said Amy Spitalnick, executive director of Integrity First for America, a civil rights nonprofit
There are a lot of reading lists being passed around among us whites. Besides books on racism and antiracism, there are documentaries to watch, conversations to unpack, privilege to be examined and a foreboding sense of work to be done.
We are determined to do that work and determined to let everyone know we are doing it. This work is deemed necessary so we can become better allies for black people in the fight for racial justice. There are so many anguished conversations among white people taking place right now about what to write on our protest signs, about that time we said that thing to a black friend and it changed the energy in the room, about whether rewatching the movie “The Help” counts as progress.
There is a frantic race to catch up, and that’s got to be the correct instinct, right? I mean, look at this moment in history. I swear, if I don’t do it right I’ll ask to speak to my own manager.
However, when I pause for a second I get a sneaking feeling that my ego is involved. I catch myself wanting to be “one of the good ones,” and I have to laugh at myself. Who exactly do I imagine is paying attention to me? Is somebody out there doling out points? Black people are being killed in broad daylight by the police, by actual representatives of the state, and I am fretting over the wording of an Instagram post.
One powerful lie that we were born into is that white people deserve different, better lives than anyone else.
NY Times fake news: Lumping all white people into one homogeneous group; check. Blaming all white people for the sins of a handful of them; check. Parroting lies about police shooting statistics; check.
Fear mongering, race baiting global news: “Canada has a well-established online ecosystem of right wing extremists who are advancing hatred towards minority groups,” a researcher says.
A new study claims to have found over 6,600 right-wing extremist channels, pages and accounts on social media linked to Canadians which have reached more than 11 million users globally, according to researchers in the U.K.
The study from the London-based Institute for Strategic Dialogue, which received funding from Public Safety Canada, examined thousands of accounts across seven different social media platforms from Facebook to Gab to examine how what they define as right-wing extremists in Canada, mobilize, harass opponents and recruit new members online.
They put out this bullshit while not uttering a peep about left wing terrorists antifa or BLM.
Police shooting of Rayshard Brooks and subsequent biased coverage by MSM and reaction by BLM and politicians
Media coverage and politicians reaction to a drunk belligerent black man; Rayshard Brooks who resisted arrest, fought with officers, stole their taser that he then fired at them and was shot and killed.
Double Standards: Politician, public figure and media coverage and reaction to the Capital Hill (Seattle) Autonomous Zone composed of leftists vs. the 2014 Bundy standoff composed of right wingers.
All images from @DrewHolden360 on Twitter
The ongoing dispute started in 1993, when, in protest against changes in grazing rules, Bundy declined to renew his permit for cattle grazing on BLM-administered public lands near Bunkerville, Nevada. According to Bundy, the federal government lacks the constitutional authority to own vast tracts of lands, an argument repeatedly rejected by federal courts.
A self-declared autonomous zone, intentional community and commune covering approximately six city blocks. Local governance in the zone is decentralized, with the goal of creating a zone beyond policing. There are many posted demands, including rent control, de-gentrification, police abolition or defunding, funding community health, and dropping charges against protesters.
Seattle mayor Jenny Dunkan defending the autonomous zone:
It's clear @realDonaldTrump doesn’t understand what’s happening on five square blocks of our City. Cal Anderson and Capitol Hill has for decades been a place for free speech, community, and self expression.
— Mayor Jenny Durkan (@MayorJenny) June 11, 2020
Biased Media Coverage:
New York Times:
BBC UK “Seriously” program tries to defend their violence and paint them in a good light:
6: How violent are they?
Their willingness to use violence marks out Antifa from many other left-wing activists, although the Antifa members we spoke to said they denounce the use of weapons and violent direct action. They said if violence does occur, it’s as a form of self-defence. They also make historical arguments to justify their position. For instance, they ask, what if opponents of the German Nazi Party had been more forceful in their opposition in the 1930s, could World War Two and the Holocaust have been averted?
Antifa have been directly and sometimes physically confronting the far right on the streets and, in some cases, they have been successful in postponing, cutting short or cancelling rallies and speeches up and down America.
ABC News Literally quotes a far left Antifa member to get his opinion on the topic:
“It’s not one specific organization with a headquarters and a president and a chain of command,” said Mark Bray, a history professor at Rutgers University and author of “The Anti-Fascist Handbook.” “It’s a kind of politics. In a sense, there are plenty of antifa groups, but antifa itself is not a group.”
While Attorney General William Barr in a statement Sunday denounced “violence instigated and carried out by antifa and other similar groups,” the Justice Department as of Wednesday has not made public direct evidence showing widespread involvement by avowed antifa supporters in instigating the violent scenes that have unfolded throughout the U.S.
So they fact check Trump, but not the Antifa supporting guy whose opinion they use to tell people how great Antifa is.
Washington Post tries to downplay antifa:
Washington Post again trying to defend anarchists
Washington Post Editorial board now defending them:
Other MSM jumping to defend Antifa:
Forbes and Vanity Fair giddy that no protesters have been linked to Antifa yet
However, antifa, a loose network of left-wing activists who sometimes violently confront fascists and white supremacists, is more of a movement than a well-oiled organization.
“Antifa operates as a designation similar to the way someone might describe themselves as a punk rocker,” Donovan says.
Still, Donovan says there’s been a lot of disinformation coming out about antifa in recent days, including from President Donald Trump and his attorney general, William Barr. Both assert the movement is behind the violence at rallies across the country, and Trump threatened to list antifa as a domestic terrorist organization.
NPR has reviewed court documents of 51 individuals facing federal charges in connection with the unrest. As of Tuesday morning, none is alleged to have links to the antifa movement.
- Barr explains why: “We have some investigations underway, very focused investigations on certain individuals that relate to Antifa,” Barr said. “But in the initial phase of identifying people and arresting them, they were arrested for crimes that don’t require us to identify a particular group or don’t necessitate that.”
Trump’s Nationalism Advances on a Predictable Trajectory to Violence. His Supporters Will Kill When They’re Told To. (Except this is literally what the left did with George Floyd riots)
This entire article can be read as if written by the right about the left. That’s how out of touch this Trump derangement syndrome suffering writer is.
A crucial role in the rise of millennial Serbian nationalism was played by rallies where masses of aggrieved Serbs protested against myriad injustices. The rallies were presented as spontaneous happenings of the people (dešavanje naroda, in Serbian), but were orchestrated by Milosevic’s proxies and underlings. These extra-systemic performances of mass infuriation were bludgeons with which the nationalists attacked weak state structures, as well as the doubters in their own ranks. The rallies also constituted loyalist spaces from which warriors and collaborators could be recruited for the future wars. What was invariably promised at the rallies, implicitly or explicitly, were revenge and punishment for those who “the people” believed wronged them.
When armed Trumpists pretend to be a happening of good people who demand the end of the lockdown, anti-fascist ex-Yugoslavs don’t necessarily see an American version of murderous Serbian paramilitaries. What we see with heart-clenching clarity is that the familiar nationalist strategy of perpetually inciting conflict is advancing along a predictable trajectory.
Contrast this to the George Floyd riots
The left keeps crying wolf about supposed Trump supporter violence. But all we’ve seen so far in every pussy hat march and BLM protest is leftist violence.
BBC bias; downplaying violent George Floyd protests: “27 police officers injured during largely peaceful anti-racism protests in London”
CNN race baiting and inciting racial hatred by having 7 year old ask “If a police officer is supposed to serve and protect people, why would he harm me because of the color of my skin?”
CNN race baiting, had a 7 year old child on who asked: “If a police officer is supposed to serve and protect people, why would he harm me because of the color of my skin?”
This is absolute lies, propaganda and incitement of hate. Police don’t shoot black people because of the color of their skin. For actual police shooting statistics visit this link.
Knowing this, he wants ALL whites to atone for these injustices even though 99% of whites have nothing to do with any of this?
Trump derangement syndrome: 65k likes for a tweet of a dark white house that was taken during Obama years
I have never seen this in my entire life. I lived in DC and worked at a restaurant two blocks from here and rode my bike by the White House every night at around 2am. The lights were always on. This absolutely sums up this administration. Nobody’s home.
Jake Offenhartz shares deceptively edited video showing new York police pointing gun at protesters. Reality: they had brick thrown at their head.
This video/tweet is a LIE
This video does *not* include what happened right before he pulled his gun out
A savage thug pulled out a brick & struck his supervisor in the back of the head
He pulled his gun out to clear out the area
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) June 2, 2020
Because our white leaders lack compassion and empathy black people continue to die. The virus of racism and hatred continue to spread. It eats away at the guts of our country.
Blacks live in democrat cities, with many black mayors, council members, government members, police chiefs… but it’s still ALL white people’s fault.
Media, politicians double standards on the coronavirus (don’t go out, stay home) vs. George Floyd protesters / riots (please go out and demonstrate)
George Floyd Riots – Media and politicians blaming white supremacists, Trump, alt-right, instead of the actual people rioting, looting and attacking cops and civilians. Then actors and politicians bail out arrested rioters.
As protesters march on Trump Tower in Chicago & the White House, a frank media might point out the death of Mr.Floyd happened under a democrat mayor, democrat senator, democrat governor, with a democrat county prosecutor. the only person who did shit was a republican. Trump.
- Minnesota public safety commissioner says white nationalists are organizing and coming to the state for violence and destruction. In other words, white supremacists are following Trump’s lead.
- “There are detractors. There are white supremacists. There are anarchists,” Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan said Saturday afternoon. Leggat, the security consultant, said intelligence reports from his colleagues indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance.
August 2016:Tony Timpa was also killed by suffocation by police. Because he is white, no riots happened and there was no national outage
Newly released body-camera video obtained by The Dallas Morning News shows Timpa pleading with the officers before he lost consciousness and died. “You’re gonna kill me!” Timpa shouted numerous times.
The video shows officers mocking the 32-year-old, who had called 911 for help. Timpa told the dispatcher he suffered from schizophrenia and was off his medication, The Dallas Morning News reported.
Officers pinned Timpa’s arms behind his back and tip-tied his legs together. He was restrained for nearly 14 minutes. By the time he was loaded into an ambulance, he was dead.
Ali Velshi reports live from Minneapolis where a police station has caught fire during a protest against the fatal arrest of George Floyd.
So it just caught on fire by itself, wasn’t set on fire by the criminal looters.
NBC “News” race baiting – “A black transgender man was fatally shot Wednesday by a police officer” – Don’t mention how he killed someone before this and wanted to suicide by cops
Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests
The vast majority of protesters weren’t violent and none were armed. But Minneapolis police showed up ready to rumble. News photos show the cops pouring out of vehicles fully clad in riot gear and as soon as a handful of protesters committed minor acts of property damage and threw some water bottles (the Star Tribune reports that peaceful protesters pleaded with others to stop the vandalism), cops used that as a pretext to shoot tear-gas canisters into the crowd.
Could it be that cops knew that these very peaceful BLM demonstrators will riot, so they were ready. And they were right. Minneapolis had a massive riot, multiple stores and buildings were looted and burned to the ground.
But what I can’t get past — and judging from the reactions on social media, I’m not alone — is how wildly different that scene played out compared to the astroturf anti-lockdown protests staged in various state capitals across the country over the past month or so.
In places like Lansing, Michigan, and Columbus, Ohio, right-wing protesters have showed up literally armed to the hilt, carrying assault rifles and menacing state legislators who were simply trying balance public safety and the economic needs of their citizens. In Michigan, protesters literally stormed the state capitol and stood in the galley with guns, in an obvious effort to intimidate the politicians below.
Could it be that those white people with guns pose no threat? There was not a riot, no looting, no damage done.
No doubt liberals are in danger of letting conservatives drag them into a nitpicky, line-by-line debate over what constitutes “peaceful protest” and who started what in Minneapolis. But there’s no reason to get into that.
“Disregard reality, use feelings”
- Source: https://www.salon.com/2020/05/27/i-cant-get-past-the-differences-between-the-minneapolis-blm-protest-and-anti-lockdown-protests/
As protesters march on Trump Tower in Chicago & the White House, a frank media might point out the death of Mr.Floyd happened under a democrat mayor, democrat senator, democrat governor, with a democrat county prosecutor. the only person who did shit was a republican. Trump. But the left still blames the alt-right or white supremacists.
- Day 1, May 27: The protesters already start attacking police cars on the 101 freeway in LA during a protest against the death of George Floyd [mirror video] and [second mirror]
- Beginning of rioting, then more rioting And even more rioting and more rioting and attacking police
- Here we see the progressive leftist double standards: white people with guns peacefully assemble, police doesn’t disperse them. Blacks riot, attack police vehicles, throw things at them, get pepper spayed. This is deemed racist.
- Ilhan Omar justifying the rioting
- Kaepernick on George Floyd’s death: ‘When civility leads to death, revolting is the only logical reaction’ – So rioting is OK when you think you’re oppressed.
- Day 2, May 28 more looting. This time a Verizon store and a discount tire shop. More coverage of the looting.
- Day 3: more rioting, ransack police station, grocery store. Overview video of all the destruction.
- May 30: Mass riots erupt in at least 20 US cities
- June 9: Crowds gather at Houston church to pay tribute to George Floyd – This is while Chicago had the most violent day in 80 years. 85 people were shot and 24 killed last weekend. Democrats virtue signal by taking a knee to honor George Floyd while wearing Kente cloths
The Central Park Dog Walker Case with Amy Cooper Is Covington 2.0 – Also dispels the “white privilege” myth. This story got more coverage and outrage than the countless brutal black on white crimes committed the same month.
Funny thing about viral videos: They don’t necessarily give the full and complete context for what happened, do they? They might, for instance, begin only after someone does something bizarre and provocative but record solely the reaction. Covington was only 16 months ago. Did we learn anything from it? Apparently not. A similar thing happened in Central Park this weekend, the world reacted in the same way, and once again a misleading video made it appear that a target of a deliberate provocation was a racist for reacting understandably to the provocateur.
HIM: “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.”
HER: “What’s that?”
HIM [to the dog]: “Come here, puppy!”
HER: “He won’t come to you.”
HIM: “We’ll see about that.” . . .
Possibly it was an overreaction for Ms. Cooper to call the police. Then again, when citizens feel threatened, calling the police and letting them sort it out is what is supposed to happen. What Mr. Cooper said to her was unmistakably a threat. It was reasonable for her to be scared. “I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it”? That’s a menacing thing to say. He then called the dog over while offering it a treat. He obviously meant her to think he was going to poison her dog to motivate her to leash the animal. By his own admission, he said something calculated to frighten her.
Ms. Cooper would probably have been wise to leash her pet and walk briskly away, but when a stranger threatens to poison your dog in Central Park, that is bound to cause consternation. It’s not unreasonable for her to have felt herself (as well as the dog) personally threatened by Mr. Cooper’s saying, “I’m going to do what I want, and you’re not going to like it.” She later told CNN, “I didn’t know what that meant. When you’re alone in a wooded area, that’s absolutely terrifying, right?” A question for the mobs denouncing her: Would you abjure the right to call the police if you were alone in a park with a stranger who said to you, “I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it”?
This non story has gotten 100% more media coverage and public outrage than the man who beats dementia patients for fun and the man who sniped an elderly couple to death in a cemetery….. combined. For all the May 2020 crime stats, see our black on white crime post
Twitter applied a fact check to President Donald Trump on Tuesday because he claimed that voter fraud was more likely under the Democrats’ proposed nationwide vote-by-mail system — something even Democrats once believed.
Yet Twitter does not apply the same standard to inaccurate or speculative statements by Democrats. Case in point: the “very fine people” hoax, claiming Trump praised neo-Nazis who rioted in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017.
As Breitbart News has demonstrated extensively, Trump never praised the neo-Nazis, but in fact said they should be “condemned totally”
New York Times on Voted Fraud: 2012: votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested. 2020: Trump Steps Up Attacks on Mail Vote, Making False Claims About Fraud
Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises
Yet votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested than those cast in a voting booth, statistics show. Election officials reject almost 2 percent of ballots cast by mail, double the rate for in-person voting.
“The more people you force to vote by mail,” Mr. Sancho said, “the more invalid ballots you will generate.” Election experts say the challenges created by mailed ballots could well affect outcomes this fall and beyond. If the contests next month are close enough to be within what election lawyers call the margin of litigation, the grounds on which they will be fought will not be hanging chads but ballots cast away from the voting booth.
Trump Steps Up Attacks on Mail Vote, Making False Claims About Fraud
his assault on the electoral process comes as Republicans are spending millions of dollars on broad efforts that could suppress voting in heavily Democratic areas in November, particularly in battleground states like Michigan and Wisconsin. Republican-controlled legislatures and G.O.P. election lawyers around the country are trying to block or minimize widespread absentee voting and other measures that would make voting easier.
The efforts include recruiting volunteers to monitor polling places and challenge voters deemed suspicious, which the G.O.P. says are needed to prevent fraud but that Democrats say are intended to suppress turnout in a bid to aid Mr. Trump.
Election monitors are now evil and used to “suppress voting”
Some of the experts had devoted their entire careers to addressing questions surrounding racial health inequities. Years of research, and in some instances failed interventions, had left them baffled. Why are black people so sick?M
My answer was swift and unequivocal.
I meant what I said: The era of slavery was when white Americans determined that black Americans needed only the bare necessities, not enough to keep them optimally safe and healthy. It set in motion black people’s diminished access to healthy foods, safe working conditions, medical treatment and a host of other social inequities that negatively impact health.
Even before Covid-19, black Americans had higher rates of multiple chronic illnesses and a lower life expectancy than white Americans, regardless of weight. This is an indication that our social structures are failing us. These failings — and the accompanying embrace of the belief that black bodies are uniquely flawed — are rooted in a shameful era of American history that took place hundreds of years before this pandemic.
Black people eating unhealthy foods is not their fault, it’s the racist white people and society’s fault.
“We are seeing a huge uptick” in rhetoric from hate groups during the pandemic, said one expert on a call with the SPLC
Anti-extremism experts are “quite concerned” about hateful rhetoric spiking in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic — not just because of a rise in anti-Asian sentiment related to the virus, but also due to people in self-quarantine being more exposed to extremist movements online.
During a call with reporters to discuss the findings of the annual Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) “Year in Hate” report, anti-extremism experts spoke at length about their concerns about violent white-nationalist rhetoric mounting in the midst of the pandemic, fueled in part by actions taken by the Trump administration.
Hear that, as long as you have “experts”, you can race bait and fear monger about anything!
Fear Mongering, Anti Trump Bloomberg: Virus Drug Touted by Trump, Musk (chloroquine) Can Kill With Just Two Gram Dose
The drug touted by the U.S. President Donald Trump as a possible line of treatment against the coronavirus comes with severe warnings in China and can kill in dosages as little as two grams.
China, where the deadly pathogen first emerged in December, recommended the decades-old malaria drug chloroquine to treat infected patients in guidelines issued in February after seeing encouraging results in clinical trials. But within days, it cautioned doctors and health officials about the drug’s lethal side effects and rolled back its usage.
More fear mongering anti trump hysteria.
Racist race baiter Shree Paradkar: (Mostly) white covidiots at Trinity Bellwoods Park think the rules don’t apply to them. They’re right
I wonder if the news about who is most at risk from COVID-19 — the racialized have-nots — has created a sense of inoculation among the haves. It’s affecting those people, not us, unless we’re old.
So in this racists mind white people are such scum that they all know how covid affects non whites, and all white people use this information to go out and have fun to spite all the “racialized” people.
Photographs doing the rounds on social media showed thousands of what looked like white people milling around in crowds in the west-end park, as if millions of other Torontonians were not holding back from precisely that because common sense. And courtesy. And safety.
“Damn white people doing bad things, all the non whites have common sense”
No doubt there were racialized folks among those gathered — fools come from all races — but they were protected by the overwhelming whiteness of those around them.
Damn white privilege again
A couple of weeks ago, a Tamil friend in our suburban neighbourhood was taking his children for a walk, observing all social-distancing protocols. A white man working on his front lawn chided him for being outside and told him to get off the sidewalk and walk on the road.
Did you hear that, one anecdote of a bad white person means racism is everywhere.
Has the province sought the might of the police to keep all of us safe or only some of us safe? Why does the amount of melanin in the wrongdoer dictate who gets off, and whom we choose to perceive as wrongdoer in the first place?
Guess there’s no one quite like covidiots to expose the toxic hierarchies that operate under pretty ideals of egalitarianism.
Pure seething white people hate. [article mirror]
If we’re going by anecdotes, here’s a white family that was fined $880
Print edition of the Toronto Star had an even more racist headline:
- Source: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/opinion/2020/05/24/mostly-white-covidiots-at-trinity-bellwoods-think-the-rules-dont-apply-to-them-theyre-right.html
Foreign Policy Magazine: President Trump has upended four decades of successful U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East
Donald Trump has torn up a foundation of U.S. foreign policy and is causing irreparable damage to the Middle East—and world order—in the process.
Destroying Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, hundreds of thousands dead, paving the road to the rise of ISIS is successful foreign policy to these globalists.
The Guardian propaganda: US critics of stay-at-home orders tied to fossil fuel funding. Reality: “we don’t have direct evidence of specific grant money going for Covid denial”
Some of the contributions tallied are recent and others are at least five years old or older. ExxonMobil, for example, had broken ties with two of the groups in this story by 2006. There is no evidence that these companies and foundations are funding ongoing campaigns to reopen businesses.
But Brendan DeMelle, executive director of DeSmog, said the “information echo chamber” of interests downplaying both the climate crisis and the pandemic would not be what it is today without fossil fuel funding.
“While we don’t have direct evidence of specific grant money going for Covid denial, none of these operations would exist without their support over the years,” DeMelle said.
But even the FBI has told us that white supremacy and racism are a “national threat priority.” Jennifer Fink, founder of Building Boys parenting resource and host of “On Boys” podcast, puts our collective situation in perspective: “For far too long, white families have been able to avoid racial conversations.
Some white people are bad = “all white people, you are responsible, teach your kids better”. Some Muslims are bad, “not all Muslims you bigot”
As of April 29 in Wisconsin, where blacks are just 6.3 percent of the population, they accounted for 23 percent of the coronavirus cases and 33 percent of the deaths. The growing consensus is that preexisting race-based health disparities are a significant factor in these alarming numbers.
Black People eat shitty food, it’s race based health disparities.
Add to the mix white agitators protesting state-issued stay-at-home orders while outfitted in full military gear, carrying automatic weapons and waving Confederate flags, and it is impossible to deny that our society’s endemic race issues have necessitated yet more conversations in my house about race.
People protest = white agitators
Preparing kids to face what living in their black skin will be like is critical. “This country was built on racism. Our children have to be prepared for that,” says Janice Robinson-Celeste, co-founder and publisher of Successful Black Parenting magazine. “The resurrection of white nationalists and racial bullying keeps race as a center point in our children’s lives, and they have to be ready to manage their thoughts and responses at all times.”
Be scared, white people are out to get you
- Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2020/05/22/we-need-more-white-parents-talk-their-kids-about-race-especially-now/
- Alexander Vindman Admits Making up Parts of Trump Call Vindman said he included the rhetoric about corruption as a “messaging platform” to describe U.S. policy toward Ukraine, even though it was not discussed on the call.
- On January 4th, 2017 FBI determined there was no evidence Gen Flynn was a threat to National Security on January 5th Comey ignored that closing communication and told Barack Obama Sally Yates Joe Biden Ambassador Rice the exact opposite.
- Newly declassified portions of a bizzare Inaugration Day e-mail Susan Rice wrote to herself confirm that the 2017 campaign to target Michael Flynn was coordinated by Obama and orchestrated within the Oval Office itself.
- Newly released documents show Adam Schiff knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.
- During Trump’s impeachment, former US Ambassador Yovanovitch testified to Congress that she knew little beyond an initial briefing and “press reports” about Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian natural gas firm that had hired Biden’s son Hunter. That was a lie.
- Grenell’s deputy at DNI is Kash Patel. He was lead investigator in the Russia probe conducted by the House Intelligence Committee, when it was chaired by Republican Congressman Devin Nunes. he and GOP colleagues asked every former Obama official they interviewed if they had any evidence of collusion.“I’m not asking if you thought it happened or if you heard it happened,” Patel told them all, from Attorney General Loretta Lynch to FBI Director James Comey. “I said, ‘Do you have information that exactly addresses this issue?’ ”It was when Patel and Nunes saw no Obama official had any that their inquiry changed course. If there was no evidence of the Trump team’s ties to Russia, why was the FBI investigating Trump’s 2016 campaign?
- Here’s Obama’s director of national intelligence, and CNN analyst, James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
- Former Pentagon official and now candidate for New York’s 17th Congressional District Evelyn Farkas claimed in a notorious 2017 MSNBC segment that she advised her colleagues to disseminate intelligence so that Trump could not destroy evidence of collusion. Under oath, however, she testified she “didn’t know anything” about Trump staff dealing with Russians.
- No matter what evidence surfaced to prove the collusion story wrong, the media continued to credential the destructive conspiracy theory. It didn’t matter when Objective Medusa showed that former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele’s reports were paid for by the Clinton campaign. Or when the Nunes memo explained that the FBI used the Steele dossier to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. It didn’t even matter when resistance messiah Robert Mueller concluded there was no evidence of collusion.
- A clearer picture is emerging of the drastic steps that were taken to accomplish Obama’s goal in the following weeks and months. Shortly thereafter, high-level operatives began intensely leaking selective information supporting a supposed Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, the incoming National Security Advisor was ambushed, and the incoming Attorney General was forced to recuse himself from oversight of investigations of President Trump. At each major point in the operation, explosive media leaks were a key strategy in the operation to take down Trump.
- When Comey was finally fired on May 9, in part for his duplicitousness regarding his handling of the Russia collusion theory, he orchestrated the launch of a Special Counsel probe that continued his efforts for another two years. That probe ended with Mueller finding no evidence of any American colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election, much less Trump or anyone connected to him.
- An analysis of the timeline from early 2017 shows a clear pattern of behavior from the federal officials running the collusion operation against the Trump campaign. It also shows how essential media leaks were to their strategy to sideline key law enforcement and intelligence officials and cripple the ability of the incoming Trump administration to run the country.
- Here’s a timeline of the key moments and news articles of the efforts, per Obama’s direction, to prevent the Trump administration from learning about the FBI’s operation against it.
CDC Confirms Remarkably Low Death Rate (Officials estimate a 0.4% fatality rate among those who are symptomatic) – Media Chooses To Ignore COVID-19 Realities
Officials estimate a 0.4% fatality rate among those who are symptomatic and project a 35% rate of asymptomatic cases among those infected, which drops the overall infection fatality rate (IFR) to just 0.26% – almost exactly where Stanford researchers pegged it a month ago. [CDC source]
Four infectious disease doctors in Canada estimate that the individual rate of death from COVID-19 for people under 65 years of age is six per million people, or 0.0006 per cent – 1 in 166,666, which is “roughly equivalent to the risk of dying from a motor vehicle accident during the same time period.”
Coronavirus COVID-19, George Floyd/BLM/Antifa protests + riots and Trump/right wing rallies and protests – Fake news, Liberal vs. Conservative reaction and double standards
Liberals are for lockdowns, quarantines, against protesters and anyone who wants to get back to work – unless there’s a demonstration or riot they want to attend. Then the coronavirus is not dangerous.
- Forbes: How Should You Report Social-Distancing Violations? in Chicago, callers reporting social distancing noncompliance to 311 are forwarded to 911, because it is considered a life-threatening situation
- 4 in 5 Canadians want US border to stay closed
- 25k upvoted reddit thread, people panicking about increasing cases, the end of the world in a few months and how selfish and stupid people are who want to get back to work.
- Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post
- Illinois Democrat Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen
- Toledo: 911 Lines Flooded With People Reporting Others For “Not Social Distancing”
- Canada wants to keep USA border closed. Liberals on reddit rejoice. 31k upvotes.
- SHOOT ON SIGHT: Liberal staffer Mark Elyas condones killing curfew-breakers
- Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says – Reddit thread with 73k upvotes
- Protesters wearing face masks and protective suits have been pictured outside Downing Street in London this morning. The group, called Pause the System, says it wants the UK government to step up its measures against coronavirus. – Reddit thread praising this reaction.
- Dozens of anti-lockdown protesters arrested in Berlin – Reddit thread
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Condemns Coronavirus Lockdown Protests – 8k Reddit thread
- Fauci says reopening too quickly will backfire – 62k upvotes
- Michigan mayor calls on commissioner who joined protest against coronavirus restrictions to resign – 12k thread
- American College of Emergency Physicians denounced their video in a statement. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. Regarding this video
- 50k upvotes on reddit as liberals fear monger, want national mourning and equate coronavirus to 9/11
- 20-02-13: NY Mayor’s Office: There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business! There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!
- Apr 1: Nursing home lockdowns are forcing families to say goodbye “If he passes, I don’t even know how I’ll get through that.”
CBC foreign correspondent, Neil Macdonald, posted that CBC jobs were wholly dependent upon keeping the Liberals happy.
In the Twitter world stalked relentlessly by journalists, there was a significant flap over the weekend when the esteemed CBC foreign correspondent, Neil Macdonald, now retired, posted that CBC jobs were wholly dependent upon keeping the Liberals happy.
The I-told-you-so crowd was elated, of course.
Finally, the truth!
It began when Conservative Sen. Linda Frum posted a video on Twitter of the Commons’ emergency debate that showed CBC anchor, Rosie Barton, suddenly cutting away just as Conservative mucker-upper Pierre Poilievre was delivering a tough question to the PM about when he knew about COVID-19.
Barton responded to the ensuing vitriol with a rather non-offensive tweet, although she perhaps wrongly assumed the majority of her critics were card-carrying Conservatives finally having their suspicions confirmed.
“If you had been watching from the top, your leader had already asked the same question,” she tweeted in her defence. “We also thought perhaps the death of 31 people in one long-term care centre in Quebec might be important to get to. But do go on.”
- Police shooting statistics 5 comments
- Black on white crime 3 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Riots 3 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 2 comments
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment
- #WhiteLivesMatter trends – leftists equate this to white supremacy and shut down all discourse while laughing at white people 1 comment
- List of major brands, companies, celebrities that supported BLM, George Floyd rioters and looters using lies and misconceptions about black victimization and homicide rates – Blackout Tuesday. 1 comment
- George Floyd Riots – Media and politicians blaming white supremacists, Trump, alt-right, instead of the actual people rioting, looting and attacking cops and civilians. Then actors and politicians bail out arrested rioters. 1 comment
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 1 comment