ELKINS, W.Va. (AP) — A West Virginia postal carrier pleaded guilty Thursday to altering mail-in requests for absentee voter ballots.
Thomas Cooper entered the plea in federal court in Elkins to attempted election fraud and injury to the mail, U.S. Attorney Bill Powell said in a statement.
Politics around the world; USA, Canada, Australia, Europe and other countries.
“FBI advised that they believed Flynn believed what he was saying was true.” FBI determined “Flynn was not acting as an agent of Russia.”
Hate crime: Leftist terrorist purposefully drives into incoming traffic to kill a white Trump supporter on a Harley. Will there be international outrage?
“Navarro said that if President Donald Trump and white people are going to create the world we are living in, he has no choice and that people are going to have to die,” [County Sheriff Ryan] Waldschmidt said.
According to the criminal complaint, Navarro told police he had been a target of racism, because he is Mexican.
“People drive by his house and rev their engines and squeal their tires to try to upset him and that people make racist comments toward him, all because he is Hispanic,” said Waldschmidt…
Police say Navarro recognized the motorcycle as a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. According to investigators, Navarro said that, in Wisconsin, only white people drive Harleys and that he believes people who drive Harley-Davidson motorcycles are typically “white racists.”
“He chose a motorcycle instead of a car, because he wanted the driver to die, and not just be injured or paralyzed,” Waldschmidt said.
If you own a small business and voted for President Trump in 2016 or are thinking you might vote for him this year, you might want to keep it to yourself. Because if your oh-so-tolerant, oh-so-open-minded progressive customers find out about your grave political transgressions, they might just organize a boycott campaign against your firm and seek to destroy your livelihood.
That’s exactly what happened to Thomas Bosco, who owns the Indian Road Café in Manhattan
Click here to read Trump’s speech yourself on the White House website, then see the absolutely detached from reality propaganda articles written about him all over the MSM:
Jim Banks: New York Times Damaged National Security to Hurt Trump regarding the Russia offering bounties to kill Americans in Afghanistan story
Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) said in a statement on Monday that the New York Times is willing to do “anything” to hurt President Donald Trump, including compromising national security.
The New York Times reported on Saturday that a Russian military spy unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militias for killing U.S. troops in Afghanistan.Banks, a military veteran, said that “having served in Afghanistan during the time the alleged bounties were placed, no one is angrier about this than me.”
However, the Hoosier conservative said that the federal government could not complete the investigation due to the Times story.
Hydroxychloroquine worked this whole time. The media said it would literally kill you if you took it simply because POTUS promoted it as a cure.
President Trump delivered a dark and divisive speech on Friday that cast his struggling effort to win a second term as a battle against a “new far-left fascism” seeking to wipe out the nation’s values and history.
using the holiday and an official presidential address to mount a full-on culture war against a straw-man version of the left that he portrayed as inciting mayhem and moving the country toward totalitarianism.
Straw man version?
Instead, appealing unabashedly to his base with ominous language and imagery, he railed against what he described as a dangerous “cancel culture” intent on toppling monuments and framed himself as a strong leader who would protect the Second Amendment, law enforcement and the country’s heritage.
The scene at Mount Rushmore was the latest sign of how Mr. Trump appears, by design or default, increasingly disconnected from the intense concern among Americans about the health crisis gripping the country.
Said the leftist newspaper that supports the rioting
Mr. Trump is appealing to a subset of Americans to carry him to a second term by changing the subject and appealing to fear and division. … Mr. Trump, however, had a different message: The sparkly, booming show must go on at all costs in the service of the divisive message and powerful images he wants to promote.
Trump is using fear and division and not the left that’s race baiting and spreading fear about the virus?
Mr. Trump has tried to bend events to his will, often using social media to drive home his alternate version of reality
That’s Literally what the left has been doing
House committee votes to put roadblocks on President Trump’s ability to withdraw forces from Afghanistan
The House Armed Services Committee voted Wednesday to put roadblocks on President Trump’s ability to withdraw from Afghanistan, including requiring an assessment on whether any country has offered incentives for the Taliban to attack U.S. and coalition troops.
The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) amendment, from Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.), would require several certifications before the U.S. military can further draw down in Afghanistan.
The amendment was approved 45-11.
When it comes to their dating lives, it turns out that some of the biggest anti-white activists may not hate white people so much, after all. Twitter users are roundly mocking figures ranging from Ilhan Omar, to Cambridge professor Priyamvada Gopal, to Washington Post editor Karen Attiah for their dating preferences.
Politics does indeed make strange bedfellows. It is not altogether clear why white men play such a privileged role in the dating lives of “woke” non-white activists. We will keep you updated on this important story moving forward.
BBC fake news “Police injured during illegal street party” but don’t mention that it was a BLM protest with blacks rioting
ZERO blacks are killed by police in the UK last year; Premier League footballers take a knee to recognize BLM. 3 Whites are killed by a radical Islamic terrorist, and nobody cares.
Burnley joined Manchester City in taking a knee as their match kicked off on Monday night, becoming the 20th Premier League club to show support for the Black Lives Matter movement.
How about showing support for the victims of radical Islamic terrorism? Since that’s a MUCH bigger problem in the UK. Considering how around 30,000 radical Muslims are on terrorist watchlists.
- Source: https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12012757/black-lives-matter-premier-league-clubs-send-powerful-message-by-taking-a-knee
Patients deserve to know the price of care BEFORE they enter the hospital. Because of my action, they will.
BIG VICTORY for patients – Federal court UPHOLDS hospital price transparency. Patients deserve to know the price of care BEFORE they enter the hospital. Because of my action, they will. This may very well be bigger than healthcare itself. Congratulations America!
BIG VICTORY for patients – Federal court UPHOLDS hospital price transparency. Patients deserve to know the price of care BEFORE they enter the hospital. Because of my action, they will. This may very well be bigger than healthcare itself. Congratulations America!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 24, 2020
Oren Segal, vice president of the Center on Extremism at ADL, emphasized, “It’s a challenge [to identify antifa] because this is not an organized group. You’re essentially looking to try to identify what does somebody believe in.” Antifa has been identified by patches, flags, graffiti and black clothing, Segal explained. And at times, they can be identifiable by moving in “black bloc” formation. But, Segal hedged, looking to identify antifa by these visual cues is “not foolproof.”
AOC is celebrating that a Chinese owned social media site Tik Tok helped millions of fake people get tickets to a Trump rally – 300k likes on Twitter
Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID
President Trump to West Point cadets: “It is not the duty of US troops to solve ancient conflicts in faraway lands that many people have never even heard of.”
Jack Brewer: “I teach in prisons across our nation … When I walk into my class and I say ‘Guys, raise your hand if you’ve gotten your sentence reduced from the First Step Act.’ And every single one of them raise their hand. That’s because of you, Mr. President.”
Double Standards: Politician, public figure and media coverage and reaction to the Capital Hill (Seattle) Autonomous Zone composed of leftists vs. the 2014 Bundy standoff composed of right wingers.
All images from @DrewHolden360 on Twitter
The ongoing dispute started in 1993, when, in protest against changes in grazing rules, Bundy declined to renew his permit for cattle grazing on BLM-administered public lands near Bunkerville, Nevada. According to Bundy, the federal government lacks the constitutional authority to own vast tracts of lands, an argument repeatedly rejected by federal courts.
A self-declared autonomous zone, intentional community and commune covering approximately six city blocks. Local governance in the zone is decentralized, with the goal of creating a zone beyond policing. There are many posted demands, including rent control, de-gentrification, police abolition or defunding, funding community health, and dropping charges against protesters.
Seattle mayor Jenny Dunkan defending the autonomous zone:
It's clear @realDonaldTrump doesn’t understand what’s happening on five square blocks of our City. Cal Anderson and Capitol Hill has for decades been a place for free speech, community, and self expression.
— Mayor Jenny Durkan (@MayorJenny) June 11, 2020
Biased Media Coverage:
New York Times:
Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE
Who supports this racist, society subverting domestic terrorist organization:
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal – tweet seen in video
- AnastasiaBeverlyHills (with 20 million followers)
- Complex.com which even lists them as a “black power” organization
- James Madison University paper
- ABC7 local news quotes their organizers
- Timeout New York
- Glow Recipe – with 780k subscribers. And Forbes for quoting and giving them a platform
- GamesIndustry.biz and a number of its sister websites
Democrat Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot to Ald. Raymond Lopez who wanted answers about why she let the city burn during George Floyd protests: “I think you’re 100% full of s***, is what I think,”
“When downtown is in lockdown, our neighborhoods are next, and our failure to fully get ready for what’s going on in the neighborhoods, we’re seeing this destruction, and we’re thinking that it’s going to somehow end tonight. We have seen where, in other cities, this has gone on for days; and we need to come up with a better plan for days, at least for the next five days, to try and stabilize our communities,” Lopez said.
The aldermen said parts of the Back of the Yards and Brighton Park neighborhoods in his ward had become “a virtual warzone.”
Lopez said he feared looters would eventually start targeting homes after ransacking businesses throughout the city.
“Once they’re done looting and rioting and whatever’s going to happen tonight, God help us, what happens when they start going after residents? Going into the neighborhoods? Once they start trying to break down people’s doors, if they think they’ve got something,” he said.
When Lopez finished talking on the conference call, Lightfoot declined to respond, and tried to move on to another alderman, but Lopez demanded an answer.
“It’s not something you ignore. This is a question that I have,” Lopez said.
“I think you’re 100% full of s***, is what I think,” Lightfoot said.
Veteran police officer on the current situation. “I wouldn’t wish this job on my worst enemy. I would never send anyone I cared about into the hell that this profession has become”
The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.
Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.
Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.
The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.
There used to be a common respect among criminals. If they got caught, they understood you had a job to do but now it’s our fault they sit in handcuffs rather than their own personal decisions.
If someone attacked a cop, they were seen as such. Now we martyr them and sue for millions.
I’ve seen cops help and save any type of race, gender or ethnicity you can think of and while that used to mean something, no one cares anymore.
Despite that, it’s been the greatest opportunity of my life to do this job. I would have recommended it to anyone and I secretly hoped one of my kids would do it one day.
They would have been a 4th Generation Cop.
But today, all of that is over. I wouldn’t wish this job on my worst enemy. I would never send anyone I cared about into the hell that this profession has become.
It’s the only job you can do everything right and lose everything.
Trump’s Nationalism Advances on a Predictable Trajectory to Violence. His Supporters Will Kill When They’re Told To. (Except this is literally what the left did with George Floyd riots)
This entire article can be read as if written by the right about the left. That’s how out of touch this Trump derangement syndrome suffering writer is.
A crucial role in the rise of millennial Serbian nationalism was played by rallies where masses of aggrieved Serbs protested against myriad injustices. The rallies were presented as spontaneous happenings of the people (dešavanje naroda, in Serbian), but were orchestrated by Milosevic’s proxies and underlings. These extra-systemic performances of mass infuriation were bludgeons with which the nationalists attacked weak state structures, as well as the doubters in their own ranks. The rallies also constituted loyalist spaces from which warriors and collaborators could be recruited for the future wars. What was invariably promised at the rallies, implicitly or explicitly, were revenge and punishment for those who “the people” believed wronged them.
When armed Trumpists pretend to be a happening of good people who demand the end of the lockdown, anti-fascist ex-Yugoslavs don’t necessarily see an American version of murderous Serbian paramilitaries. What we see with heart-clenching clarity is that the familiar nationalist strategy of perpetually inciting conflict is advancing along a predictable trajectory.
Contrast this to the George Floyd riots
The left keeps crying wolf about supposed Trump supporter violence. But all we’ve seen so far in every pussy hat march and BLM protest is leftist violence.
NPR and liberal double standards: Protesting against “racism” is OK, but Trump holding rallies is not
President Trump this month will begin hitting the road once again to make his pitch for reelection in the 2020 White House race, despite the deadly coronavirus pandemic, which continues to wreak havoc on the lives and livelihoods of households across the country.
“Americans are ready to get back to action and so is President Trump. The Great American Comeback is real and the rallies will be tremendous. You’ll again see the kind of crowds and enthusiasm that Sleepy Joe Biden can only dream of,” campaign manager Brad Parscale said in a statement provided to NPR.
Trump is set to attend an in-person fundraiser for the first time since pandemic restrictions went into place in Dallas on Thursday.
President Trump to sign legislation imposing sanctions on Chinese officials for treatment of Uighur minority
UNITED STATES: President Trump to sign legislation imposing sanctions on Chinese officials for treatment of Uighur minority
— The Spectator Index (@spectatorindex) June 9, 2020
“Black lives matter” keyword trends 2016 vs 2020 – Black lives seem to matter only in election years
Attorneys Accused Of Firebombing New York Police Vehicle Donated To Bernie Sanders, FEC Records Show
Two attorneys accused of firebombing a New York City Police Department (NYPD) vehicle both donated to Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, Federal Election Commission (FEC) records show.
Urooj Rahman and Colinford Mattis, the two attorneys, were both repeat donors to Sanders’s campaign, according to FEC records, which show that Mattis also donated to Democratic billionaire Tom Steyer’s 2020 presidential campaign.
Trump derangement syndrome: 65k likes for a tweet of a dark white house that was taken during Obama years
I have never seen this in my entire life. I lived in DC and worked at a restaurant two blocks from here and rode my bike by the White House every night at around 2am. The lights were always on. This absolutely sums up this administration. Nobody’s home.
British police have arrested two teenagers after they posted a photo on Snapchat in which they re-enact the death of George Floyd. The two young men are seen grinning as one kneels on the neck of the other, in an apparent mockery of Floyd’s suffocation by a police officer. The post is accompanied by the words ‘Police Brutality’.
There’s no disputing that the image is gross and stupid. However, the arrest of the two men is more concerning than their misguided social-media post.
A police statement confirmed that the post is being treated as a hate crime, and that the individuals had been arrested ‘on suspicion of sending communications causing anxiety and distress’.
George Floyd Riots – Media and politicians blaming white supremacists, Trump, alt-right, instead of the actual people rioting, looting and attacking cops and civilians. Then actors and politicians bail out arrested rioters.
As protesters march on Trump Tower in Chicago & the White House, a frank media might point out the death of Mr.Floyd happened under a democrat mayor, democrat senator, democrat governor, with a democrat county prosecutor. the only person who did shit was a republican. Trump.
- Minnesota public safety commissioner says white nationalists are organizing and coming to the state for violence and destruction. In other words, white supremacists are following Trump’s lead.
- “There are detractors. There are white supremacists. There are anarchists,” Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan said Saturday afternoon. Leggat, the security consultant, said intelligence reports from his colleagues indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance.
If a president cited crime statistics to rile up racial hatred, but his speech was immediately followed by a terrorist massacre, would he be criticized?
Well, not if he were Barack Obama, whose July 7, 2016, TV oration from Warsaw denouncing the police shootings of two black men was followed later that day by the murder of five policemen at a Dallas Black Lives Matter march. Ten days after Obama’s speech, three more cops were murdered in Baton Rouge.
- 01/03: Tried to get CDC into China (numerous attempts made/China never allowed)
- 01/06: Began issuing travel notices (issued multiple)
- 01/07: Created issue management system
- 01/17: Began screenings at airports
- 01/20: Announces work on development of a vaccine
- 01/21: Activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response
- 01/23: Sought a “special emergency authorization” from FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test
- 01/29: Creates Coronavirus Task Force
- 01/31: Bans travel from China / Declares public health emergency / suspends entry from foreigners who pose risk of transmitting coronavirus
- 02/02: CDC expands screenings at airports
- 02/05: Briefs lawmakers about pandemic
- 02/06: CDC ships tests
- 02/09: Briefs governors about pandemic
- 02/11: Expands efforts with private sector to expedite vaccine
- 02/14: Partners with local labs to conduct influenza surveillance to see if alarms are going off
- 02/24: Writes Congress asking for billions to combat coronavirus
- 02/29: Bans travel from South Korea / Iran
- 03/06: Signs $8.3 billion to combat coronavirus
- 03/11: Bans travel from Europe/made numerous moves to lower interest rates
Twitter applied a fact check to President Donald Trump on Tuesday because he claimed that voter fraud was more likely under the Democrats’ proposed nationwide vote-by-mail system — something even Democrats once believed.
Yet Twitter does not apply the same standard to inaccurate or speculative statements by Democrats. Case in point: the “very fine people” hoax, claiming Trump praised neo-Nazis who rioted in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017.
As Breitbart News has demonstrated extensively, Trump never praised the neo-Nazis, but in fact said they should be “condemned totally”
New York Times on Voted Fraud: 2012: votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested. 2020: Trump Steps Up Attacks on Mail Vote, Making False Claims About Fraud
Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises
Yet votes cast by mail are less likely to be counted, more likely to be compromised and more likely to be contested than those cast in a voting booth, statistics show. Election officials reject almost 2 percent of ballots cast by mail, double the rate for in-person voting.
“The more people you force to vote by mail,” Mr. Sancho said, “the more invalid ballots you will generate.” Election experts say the challenges created by mailed ballots could well affect outcomes this fall and beyond. If the contests next month are close enough to be within what election lawyers call the margin of litigation, the grounds on which they will be fought will not be hanging chads but ballots cast away from the voting booth.
Trump Steps Up Attacks on Mail Vote, Making False Claims About Fraud
his assault on the electoral process comes as Republicans are spending millions of dollars on broad efforts that could suppress voting in heavily Democratic areas in November, particularly in battleground states like Michigan and Wisconsin. Republican-controlled legislatures and G.O.P. election lawyers around the country are trying to block or minimize widespread absentee voting and other measures that would make voting easier.
The efforts include recruiting volunteers to monitor polling places and challenge voters deemed suspicious, which the G.O.P. says are needed to prevent fraud but that Democrats say are intended to suppress turnout in a bid to aid Mr. Trump.
Election monitors are now evil and used to “suppress voting”
Fear Mongering, Anti Trump Bloomberg: Virus Drug Touted by Trump, Musk (chloroquine) Can Kill With Just Two Gram Dose
The drug touted by the U.S. President Donald Trump as a possible line of treatment against the coronavirus comes with severe warnings in China and can kill in dosages as little as two grams.
China, where the deadly pathogen first emerged in December, recommended the decades-old malaria drug chloroquine to treat infected patients in guidelines issued in February after seeing encouraging results in clinical trials. But within days, it cautioned doctors and health officials about the drug’s lethal side effects and rolled back its usage.
More fear mongering anti trump hysteria.
Racist race baiter Shree Paradkar: (Mostly) white covidiots at Trinity Bellwoods Park think the rules don’t apply to them. They’re right
I wonder if the news about who is most at risk from COVID-19 — the racialized have-nots — has created a sense of inoculation among the haves. It’s affecting those people, not us, unless we’re old.
So in this racists mind white people are such scum that they all know how covid affects non whites, and all white people use this information to go out and have fun to spite all the “racialized” people.
Photographs doing the rounds on social media showed thousands of what looked like white people milling around in crowds in the west-end park, as if millions of other Torontonians were not holding back from precisely that because common sense. And courtesy. And safety.
“Damn white people doing bad things, all the non whites have common sense”
No doubt there were racialized folks among those gathered — fools come from all races — but they were protected by the overwhelming whiteness of those around them.
Damn white privilege again
A couple of weeks ago, a Tamil friend in our suburban neighbourhood was taking his children for a walk, observing all social-distancing protocols. A white man working on his front lawn chided him for being outside and told him to get off the sidewalk and walk on the road.
Did you hear that, one anecdote of a bad white person means racism is everywhere.
Has the province sought the might of the police to keep all of us safe or only some of us safe? Why does the amount of melanin in the wrongdoer dictate who gets off, and whom we choose to perceive as wrongdoer in the first place?
Guess there’s no one quite like covidiots to expose the toxic hierarchies that operate under pretty ideals of egalitarianism.
Pure seething white people hate. [article mirror]
If we’re going by anecdotes, here’s a white family that was fined $880
Print edition of the Toronto Star had an even more racist headline:
- Source: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/opinion/2020/05/24/mostly-white-covidiots-at-trinity-bellwoods-think-the-rules-dont-apply-to-them-theyre-right.html
More than 4,300 recovering coronavirus patients were sent to New York’s already vulnerable nursing homes under a controversial state directive that was ultimately scrapped amid criticisms it was accelerating the nation’s deadliest outbreaks, according to a count by The Associated Press.
AP compiled its own tally to find out how many COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals to nursing homes under the March 25 directive after New York’s Health Department declined to release its internal survey conducted two weeks ago. It says it is still verifying data that was incomplete.
Whatever the full number, nursing home administrators, residents’ advocates and relatives say it has added up to a big and indefensible problem for facilities that even Gov. Andrew Cuomo — the main proponent of the policy — called “the optimum feeding ground for this virus.”
Foreign Policy Magazine: President Trump has upended four decades of successful U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East
Donald Trump has torn up a foundation of U.S. foreign policy and is causing irreparable damage to the Middle East—and world order—in the process.
Destroying Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, hundreds of thousands dead, paving the road to the rise of ISIS is successful foreign policy to these globalists.
An international poll of more than 6,000 doctors released Thursday found that the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine was the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus.
The survey conducted by Sermo, a global health care polling company, of 6,227 physicians in 30 countries found that 37% of those treating COVID-19 patients rated hydroxychloroquine as the “most effective therapy” from a list of 15 options.
Fake News Yahoo: How the coronavirus undid Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. [Florida is one of the least affected states]
Extremely biased article. This is “news”?
Long before the coronavirus outbreak turned him into one of the least popular governors in the nation, Gov. DeSantis of Florida was something of a conservative golden boy.
There was the time Gov. Ron DeSantis showed up at a coronavirus press conference in a solitary rubber glove, proceeding to repeatedly touch his face with the other, ungloved hand. And there was the time he went through heroic struggles in trying to put on a respirator, its straps providing perhaps more of a challenge than they should have.
“We’ve got deaths stacking up in South Florida like crazy,” says Rick Wilson, a Republican consultant. The virus has killed 750 people in the three counties at the state’s southern tip (Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach), which is three times more than have died from COVID-19 in all of South Korea.
More than south South Korea… But way less than comparable Democrat run states.
DeSantis responds to the fake news:
Good stuff from DeSantis here. pic.twitter.com/ESvo6Pb1uw
— neontaster (@neontaster) May 20, 2020
- On January 4th, 2017 FBI determined there was no evidence Gen Flynn was a threat to National Security on January 5th Comey ignored that closing communication and told Barack Obama Sally Yates Joe Biden Ambassador Rice the exact opposite.
- Newly declassified portions of a bizzare Inaugration Day e-mail Susan Rice wrote to herself confirm that the 2017 campaign to target Michael Flynn was coordinated by Obama and orchestrated within the Oval Office itself.
- Newly released documents show Adam Schiff knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.
- During Trump’s impeachment, former US Ambassador Yovanovitch testified to Congress that she knew little beyond an initial briefing and “press reports” about Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian natural gas firm that had hired Biden’s son Hunter. That was a lie.
- Grenell’s deputy at DNI is Kash Patel. He was lead investigator in the Russia probe conducted by the House Intelligence Committee, when it was chaired by Republican Congressman Devin Nunes. he and GOP colleagues asked every former Obama official they interviewed if they had any evidence of collusion.“I’m not asking if you thought it happened or if you heard it happened,” Patel told them all, from Attorney General Loretta Lynch to FBI Director James Comey. “I said, ‘Do you have information that exactly addresses this issue?’ ”It was when Patel and Nunes saw no Obama official had any that their inquiry changed course. If there was no evidence of the Trump team’s ties to Russia, why was the FBI investigating Trump’s 2016 campaign?
- Here’s Obama’s director of national intelligence, and CNN analyst, James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
- Former Pentagon official and now candidate for New York’s 17th Congressional District Evelyn Farkas claimed in a notorious 2017 MSNBC segment that she advised her colleagues to disseminate intelligence so that Trump could not destroy evidence of collusion. Under oath, however, she testified she “didn’t know anything” about Trump staff dealing with Russians.
- No matter what evidence surfaced to prove the collusion story wrong, the media continued to credential the destructive conspiracy theory. It didn’t matter when Objective Medusa showed that former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele’s reports were paid for by the Clinton campaign. Or when the Nunes memo explained that the FBI used the Steele dossier to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. It didn’t even matter when resistance messiah Robert Mueller concluded there was no evidence of collusion.
- A clearer picture is emerging of the drastic steps that were taken to accomplish Obama’s goal in the following weeks and months. Shortly thereafter, high-level operatives began intensely leaking selective information supporting a supposed Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, the incoming National Security Advisor was ambushed, and the incoming Attorney General was forced to recuse himself from oversight of investigations of President Trump. At each major point in the operation, explosive media leaks were a key strategy in the operation to take down Trump.
- When Comey was finally fired on May 9, in part for his duplicitousness regarding his handling of the Russia collusion theory, he orchestrated the launch of a Special Counsel probe that continued his efforts for another two years. That probe ended with Mueller finding no evidence of any American colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election, much less Trump or anyone connected to him.
- An analysis of the timeline from early 2017 shows a clear pattern of behavior from the federal officials running the collusion operation against the Trump campaign. It also shows how essential media leaks were to their strategy to sideline key law enforcement and intelligence officials and cripple the ability of the incoming Trump administration to run the country.
- Here’s a timeline of the key moments and news articles of the efforts, per Obama’s direction, to prevent the Trump administration from learning about the FBI’s operation against it.
Yes, Britain has become a nation in which offensive speech can become a police matter. Where, in April this year, a 19-year-old woman was convicted of sending a “grossly offensive” message after she posted rap lyrics that included the N-word on her Instagram page. Where, also in April, a Scottish shitposter was found guilty of a hate crime for teaching a pug to do a Nazi salute and posting the footage on YouTube. Where in recent years individuals have been arrested and in some cases imprisoned for making racist comments or just cracking tasteless jokes on Twitter.
Even more perversely, these non-crimes really just mean “insulting comments.” So if you’re in Yorkshire and someone on Facebook calls you a fat slob, call the cops. If you wear a niqab and a work colleague tells you—a la Boris Johnson—that you look a little bit like a mailbox, phone the police.
- Arrests for ‘offensive’ Twitter and Facebook messages up by a third. Said something naughty in London? You could be cuffed
- According to the Register, a total of 2,500 Londoners have been arrested over the past five years for allegedly sending “offensive” messages via social media. In 2015, 857 people were detained, up 37 per cent increase since 2010.
- Is it right to jail someone for being offensive on Facebook or Twitter? Jake Newsome was jailed last week for posting offensive comments online. His is the latest in a string of cases that have led to prison terms, raising concern that free speech may be under threat from over-zealous prosecutors
Two men have been arrested after “disgusting” racist stickers claiming to link migration with the coronavirus pandemic were posted in Sheffield. The stickers bear the logo of the far-right Hundred-Handers group and read: “Open border, virus disorder” and “Pubs closed, borders open”.
A man in the UK has been arrested on charges of inciting racial hatred on social media, after he tweeted about asking a Muslim woman to “explain” the terror attacks in Brussels.
Arrested for this tweet: “So a bin lorry has apparently driven in 100 people in Glasgow eh, probably the most trash it’s picked up in one day.”
Kate Scottow was found guilty of persistently making use of a public communications network to cause annoyance/inconvenience and anxiety to Hayden.
Woods was charged by British police under section 127 of the U.K. Communications Act 2003, which found that his message was “grossly offensive” or “of an indecent, obscene or menacing character.” He was arrested “for his own safety,”
Police in Kent have arrested a man after a picture of burning poppy was posted on a social networking site.
Benjamin Flatters, of Lincoln, was arrested last night after complaints were made to Lincolnshire Police about comments made on Facebook, which were allegedly of a racist or anti-religious nature. He was charged with an offence of malicious communications this afternoon in relation to the comments, a Lincolnshire Police spokesman said.
- Alexander Vindman Admits Making up Parts of Trump Call Vindman said he included the rhetoric about corruption as a “messaging platform” to describe U.S. policy toward Ukraine, even though it was not discussed on the call.
Handwritten notes from Peter Strock implicate Biden and Obama directing FBI to investigate political opponent Gen. Flynn
Handwritten notes from Peter Strock implicate Biden and Obama directing FBI to investigate political opponent Gen. Flynn AFTER FBI agents submit that there is not enough evidence to continue investigation!
The previously sealed document also says that former President Barack Obama told top members of his administration that “the right people” should investigate Flynn.
But then-FBI Director James Comey acknowledged during the meeting — which also involved Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and possibly national security adviser Susan Rice — that Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak “appear legit,” according to the Washington, DC, federal court filing by Flynn’s defense lawyers.
“According to Strzok’s notes, it appears that Vice President Biden personally raised the idea of the Logan Act,” defense lawyers Jesse Binnall and Sidney Powell wrote.
”That became an admitted pretext to investigate General Flynn.”
The revelation contradicts Biden’s claim of total ignorance regarding the Flynn probe when he was vice president, which he was asked about during a May 12 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos.
FLYNN Defense motion reveals recently uncovered agent Strzok notes, discovered by US Attorney Jensen as part of DOJ review. “Strzok’s notes believed to be of January 4, 2017, reveal that former President Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, Joe Biden, and apparently Susan Rice discussed the transcripts of Flynn’s calls and how to proceed against him. Mr. Obama himself directed that “the right people” investigate General Flynn. This caused former FBI Director Comey to acknowledge the obvious: General Flynn’s phone calls with Ambassador Kislyak. “appear legit.” According to Strzok’s notes, it appears that Vice President Biden personally raised the idea of the Logan Act. “
It has been covered before about the problems that immigration bring related to cultural incompatibility. Importing large numbers of very different people — year after year — leads to balkanization and fragmentation of a society. Indeed, multiculturalism is a complete lie. It never works.
Dr. Fauci backed controversial Wuhan lab with millions of U.S. dollars for risky coronavirus research
Dr. Anthony Fauci is an adviser to President Donald Trump and something of an American folk hero for his steady, calm leadership during the pandemic crisis. At least one poll shows that Americans trust Fauci more than Trump on the coronavirus pandemic—and few scientists are portrayed on TV by Brad Pitt.
But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.
In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.
Many scientists have criticized gain of function research, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release.
SARS-CoV-2 , the virus now causing a global pandemic, is believed to have originated in bats. U.S. intelligence, after originally asserting that the coronavirus had occurred naturally, conceded last month that the pandemic may have originated in a leak from the Wuhan lab. (At this point most scientists say it’s possible—but not likely—that the pandemic virus was engineered or manipulated.)
Project Veritas: Facebook Insider records coworkers Anti-Trump content moderation practices; prepared to testify over FB political bias
Lara Kontakos, content moderator at facebook says that if a Trump supporter is wearing a MAGA hat she will delete them for terrorism.
BREAKING: Facebook Insider records coworkers Anti-Trump content moderation practices; prepared to testify over FB political bias
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) June 23, 2020
Britain’s Muslim Grooming Gangs – Thousands of underage white girls raped and sexually exploited by Muslim grooming gangs. Police for fear of being labeled racist didn’t investigate, covered this up and downplayed everything.
- ” As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c\**” as they beat me. They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.” https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html
- A 13 year-old girl was being drugged and raped by a Muslim gang in the north of England. Her father tacked her down, broke into the house and tired to save his daughter. The police didn’t want to look islamophobic. So they arrested the farther for breaking and entering and arrested the 13 year-old girl for being drunk underage. https://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/download/31/independent-inquiry-into-child-sexual-exploitation-in-rotherham-1997—2013 The report actually found this happened and on two separate occasions (Page 36)
- Court records showed 17 cases of localised grooming in 13 northern towns since 1997—14 since 2008—in which 56 men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 11–16. The cases involved two or more men who had groomed young girls they had met on the street. Several cases resembled Rotherham, with girls being passed around groups. Of the 56, 53 were Asian, 50 Muslim mostly Pakistani heritage
- Asian grooming gang victim was raped by 300 men before she was 15 and often ‘ten at once
- UK politician Naz Shah on this situation: Shah retweeted and liked a tweet from a ‘parody’ account claiming to belong to Labour member Owen Jones that read: “Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity”
- Number of councillors confirmed they had received death threats to silence them over rape gang scandal. have had to take additional security and safety steps, the current abuse being meted out to MPs, as well as their families and staff marks a depressing new low. The latest target is Rotherham MP Sarah Champion who is now receiving additional police protection following death threats.
- Child protection boss Sue Berelowitz paid off with £134k after failing to speak out about abuse by Pakistani gangs is rehired as a consultant within 24 hours on £1k a DAY – Miss Berelowitz caused controversy in 2012 when she wrote a report in the wake of high-profile abuse cases in Rochdale and Rotherham denying there was a growing number of Asian grooming gangs. Police protecting me from antisemites, says abuse inquiry head Sue Berelowitz.
- Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html
United Front groups in Canada helped Beijing stockpile coronavirus safety supplies – same day China told the world Coronavirus is not contagious it also told its consulates and embassies to start sending face masks home
China was evidently hiding the extent of a pandemic that endangered the world while covertly securing PPE at low prices. This “surreptitious” operation left “the world naked with no supply of PPE,” Jorge Guajardo, Mexico’s former ambassador to Beijing, told Global News.
The result: starting in March, after COVID-19 had circled the globe, countries that provided masks to China in January and February were forced to compete for China’s supply.
By late January, sources in manufacturing and military circles were warning western governments that China seemed to be covertly seizing global PPE supply, O’Toole and Guajardo said.
Coronavirus COVID-19, George Floyd/BLM/Antifa protests + riots and Trump/right wing rallies and protests – Fake news, Liberal vs. Conservative reaction and double standards
Liberals are for lockdowns, quarantines, against protesters and anyone who wants to get back to work – unless there’s a demonstration or riot they want to attend. Then the coronavirus is not dangerous.
- Forbes: How Should You Report Social-Distancing Violations? in Chicago, callers reporting social distancing noncompliance to 311 are forwarded to 911, because it is considered a life-threatening situation
- 4 in 5 Canadians want US border to stay closed
- 25k upvoted reddit thread, people panicking about increasing cases, the end of the world in a few months and how selfish and stupid people are who want to get back to work.
- Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post
- Illinois Democrat Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen
- Toledo: 911 Lines Flooded With People Reporting Others For “Not Social Distancing”
- Canada wants to keep USA border closed. Liberals on reddit rejoice. 31k upvotes.
- SHOOT ON SIGHT: Liberal staffer Mark Elyas condones killing curfew-breakers
- Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says – Reddit thread with 73k upvotes
- Protesters wearing face masks and protective suits have been pictured outside Downing Street in London this morning. The group, called Pause the System, says it wants the UK government to step up its measures against coronavirus. – Reddit thread praising this reaction.
- Dozens of anti-lockdown protesters arrested in Berlin – Reddit thread
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Condemns Coronavirus Lockdown Protests – 8k Reddit thread
- Fauci says reopening too quickly will backfire – 62k upvotes
- Michigan mayor calls on commissioner who joined protest against coronavirus restrictions to resign – 12k thread
- American College of Emergency Physicians denounced their video in a statement. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. Regarding this video
- 50k upvotes on reddit as liberals fear monger, want national mourning and equate coronavirus to 9/11
- 20-02-13: NY Mayor’s Office: There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business! There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!
- Apr 1: Nursing home lockdowns are forcing families to say goodbye “If he passes, I don’t even know how I’ll get through that.”
Indoctrination: US College Faculty – Democrats outnumber Republicans among social scientists, 11.5 to one.
Ratio of Democrats to Republicans in academic departments Economics: 4.5 to 1 History: 33 to 1 Journalism: 20 to 1 Law: 8.6 to 1 Psychology: 17.4 to 1 Total: 11.5 to 1 Ratio among U.S. registered voters: 1.19 to 1
The study, published online by Econ Journal Watch, considered voter registration data for faculty members at 40 leading U.S. institutions in economics, history, communications, law and psychology. Of 7,243 professors total, about half are registered. Some 3,623 are Democrats while just 314 are Republicans.
Economists are the most mixed group, with a ratio of 4.5 Democrats for every Republican. Historians as a group are the most lopsided, at 33.5 to one; the paper attributes this to the rise of specializations such as gender, culture, race and the environment. (Some classify history as one of the humanities disciplines.) Lawyers are 8.6 to one and psychologists are 17.4 to one, while communications scholars, including journalism professors, are 20 to one.
The ratios have become more extreme since 2004, according to the study, and age profiles suggest that trend will continue. That’s despite researchers’ concerns that current data may be “somewhat abberational,” given the polarizing candidacy of Republican Donald Trump for president.
Canada’s (and the United Kingdom’s) real history of slavery and racism doesn’t fit “Black Lives Matter” ‘white people bad’ narrative
Well, under Queen Victoria and beyond, the United Kingdom spent a century fighting against slavery. They dispatched the Royal Navy, the greatest military force in the world at the time, to do it.
Yet during this week’s riots, a statue of Queen Victoria was desecrated. Protesters spray painted “BLM” and “Murderer” on it, along with “slave owner” and “slag.”
Did Queen Victoria kill blacks and enslave blacks? No, and neither did President Abraham Lincoln, who freed four million slaves after the bloodiest war in U.S. history. Neither did Winston Churchill who led the west against Nazi Germany.
Yet all their statues were targeted.
“An Act for the Abolition of the Slave Trade” was passed in Parliament in 1807. It didn’t ban slavery itself in the British Empire. But it banned the slave trade. So if you were already a slave, it did not free you. But it was a direct attack on the industry of slavery, the capturing of slaves and their shipment to slave auctions. It was the starter pistol for the Royal Navy’s Great War on slave-traders.
The Royal Navy set up a special fleet just for the purpose of stopping slave ships, the West Africa Squadron. It was fully one-sixth of the entire Royal Navy.
Over the course of 50 years, the West Africa Squadron seized 1,600 different slave ships. They freed 150,000 Africans who were being shipped to slave markets. This was not in the economic interests of Britain or the colonies. This was purely done as a moral expression of Christian ideology, in the face of evil.
Did you know, for example, that the British Empire literally paid to liberate every slave in their empire?
They didn’t have a civil war; they didn’t kill half a million of their own souls in a bloody battle over slavery. They emancipated all the salves, by paying out their slave owners, redeeming the slaves, as the Bible tells Christians to do.
The British Empire borrowed £20 million back in 1833, to do this. Today that would be approximately one hundred billion British pounds, or a quarter of a trillion Canadian dollars.
CBC foreign correspondent, Neil Macdonald, posted that CBC jobs were wholly dependent upon keeping the Liberals happy.
In the Twitter world stalked relentlessly by journalists, there was a significant flap over the weekend when the esteemed CBC foreign correspondent, Neil Macdonald, now retired, posted that CBC jobs were wholly dependent upon keeping the Liberals happy.
The I-told-you-so crowd was elated, of course.
Finally, the truth!
It began when Conservative Sen. Linda Frum posted a video on Twitter of the Commons’ emergency debate that showed CBC anchor, Rosie Barton, suddenly cutting away just as Conservative mucker-upper Pierre Poilievre was delivering a tough question to the PM about when he knew about COVID-19.
Barton responded to the ensuing vitriol with a rather non-offensive tweet, although she perhaps wrongly assumed the majority of her critics were card-carrying Conservatives finally having their suspicions confirmed.
“If you had been watching from the top, your leader had already asked the same question,” she tweeted in her defence. “We also thought perhaps the death of 31 people in one long-term care centre in Quebec might be important to get to. But do go on.”
- Police shooting statistics 5 comments
- Black on white crime 3 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Riots 3 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 2 comments
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment
- #WhiteLivesMatter trends – leftists equate this to white supremacy and shut down all discourse while laughing at white people 1 comment
- List of major brands, companies, celebrities that supported BLM, George Floyd rioters and looters using lies and misconceptions about black victimization and homicide rates – Blackout Tuesday. 1 comment
- George Floyd Riots – Media and politicians blaming white supremacists, Trump, alt-right, instead of the actual people rioting, looting and attacking cops and civilians. Then actors and politicians bail out arrested rioters. 1 comment
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 1 comment