Manifestation of fascism and totalitarianism through progressive leftist ideas, censorship of dissenters and suppression of alternative opinions
If you own a small business and voted for President Trump in 2016 or are thinking you might vote for him this year, you might want to keep it to yourself. Because if your oh-so-tolerant, oh-so-open-minded progressive customers find out about your grave political transgressions, they might just organize a boycott campaign against your firm and seek to destroy your livelihood.
That’s exactly what happened to Thomas Bosco, who owns the Indian Road Café in Manhattan
- The City of Seattle held a segregated training session for white staffers last month in which they instructed workers on how to ‘undo their whiteness’
- Titled ‘Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness’, the training session was reportedly held by the Office of Civil Rights on June 12
- One handout distributed in the two-and-a-half hour session reportedly read that ‘racism is not our fault but we are responsible’
- Another said white staffers must give up ‘the land’ and their ‘guaranteed physical safety’ in order to be an ‘accomplice’ for racial justice
- The Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights has not yet returned a DailyMail.com request for comment on the alleged training program
- Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8504187/City-Seattle-held-segregated-training-session-white-staff-aimed-undoing-whiteness.html
BLM is allowed to riot, destroy cities, businesses, but painting over a BLM mural is a hate crime. Martinez, California
The #Martinez couple caught on video painting over the approved #BlackLivesMatter mural on #FourthofJuly are being charged with a hate crime, according to a release from the #ContraCostaCounty District Attorney’s office.
CNN has to race bait and point out that they were white:
Responding to a picture of the player remaining on her feet, the Twitter user, an apparent Pontypool fan, said: “More moral fibre than the rest of her teammates combined and more balls than the entirety of the Premier League player pool in the face of Marxist extremism and intimidation…?”
In response, Pontypool RFC chief executive Ben Jeffreys publicly informed the fan they were no no longer welcome at Pontypool Park.
“I’ll personally ensure we never sell you a ticket ever again. When I said I would make positive change moving forward, I meant it.
“Good riddance. You won’t be missed.”
British police have arrested two teenagers after they posted a photo on Snapchat in which they re-enact the death of George Floyd. The two young men are seen grinning as one kneels on the neck of the other, in an apparent mockery of Floyd’s suffocation by a police officer. The post is accompanied by the words ‘Police Brutality’.
There’s no disputing that the image is gross and stupid. However, the arrest of the two men is more concerning than their misguided social-media post.
A police statement confirmed that the post is being treated as a hate crime, and that the individuals had been arrested ‘on suspicion of sending communications causing anxiety and distress’.
If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he
shall beis guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. A violation of this section may be prosecuted in the jurisdiction in which the communication was made or received or in the City of Richmond if the person subjected to the act is one of the following officials or employees of the Commonwealth: the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly, a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia.
If anybody online want to “coerce, intimidate, or harass any person…(or)…make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act…”
What is the definition of all these terms? It’s it calling for the guillotine, or just calling them a dummy? Is calling for their removal from office considered harassment? Is it an immoral act to say you want to march on the capital with baseball bats wrapped in barbed wire? Yeah, that last one…likely so.
But back to the point. No definitions means they can and will twist anything you say online to fall into their jurisdiction. And after the first few people go away for online ‘thought crime’, people will just stop speaking out against the tyrants. Historians will tell you they’ve seen this play out in totalitarian regimes around the world. Millions of people end up dead.
Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post
Google is now applying its controversial coronavirus misinformation policies to users’ personal files.
Ever since Big Tech platforms started cracking down on what they deem to be coronavirus misinformation, the media has been willfully flagging alleged violations to social media companies and getting content taken down.
And now the file storage and sharing service Google Drive has started to take down users’ files in response to media complaints about them containing coronavirus misinformation.
In an article reporting on the takedown, The Washington Post’s Silicon Valley Correspondent Elizabeth Dwoskin complains that after the coronavirus documentary Plandemic was censored on social media, some YouTube clips were telling users how to access “banned footage” from the documentary via Google Drive.
She then notes that after The Washington Post contacted Google, Google Drive took down a file featuring the trailer for the Plandemic documentary.
Dwoskin also writes that The Washington Post reported 12 videos to YouTube, 61 Facebook posts and Instagram links to Facebook, and 24 videos to TikTok for featuring the Plandemic trailer. In response, YouTube removed five of the videos, Facebook removed nine of the posts, and TikTok said it removed most of the videos.
It’s open season on mavericks and dissenters at the moment. If you publicly challenge any of the sacred nostrums of the social justice left and you work in a school, a college, a university, an arts company, a public broadcasting organisation, a tech company, a charity, a local authority or, indeed, Whitehall, you are at risk of being cancelled.
I thought it was bad when I set up the FSU, and it was. According to the Telegraph, the police in England and Wales have investigated and recorded 120,000 ‘non-crime hate incidents’ in the past five years. That’s more than 65 people a day being interviewed by the authorities for precisely the kind of thing Mike McCulloch was investigated for, e.g. liking a tweet that dissents from fashionable left-wing dogma. Once that’s on your record, it shows up on an enhanced DBS check, which means you might not be able to get a job as a teacher or a carer. But things are worse by an order of magnitude since the explosion of the Black Lives Matter movement. At the FSU, we used to get half a dozen requests for help a week. Now we get half a dozen a day.
Coronavirus COVID-19, George Floyd/BLM/Antifa protests + riots and Trump/right wing rallies and protests – Fake news, Liberal vs. Conservative reaction and double standards
Liberals are for lockdowns, quarantines, against protesters and anyone who wants to get back to work – unless there’s a demonstration or riot they want to attend. Then the coronavirus is not dangerous.
- Forbes: How Should You Report Social-Distancing Violations? in Chicago, callers reporting social distancing noncompliance to 311 are forwarded to 911, because it is considered a life-threatening situation
- 4 in 5 Canadians want US border to stay closed
- 25k upvoted reddit thread, people panicking about increasing cases, the end of the world in a few months and how selfish and stupid people are who want to get back to work.
- Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post
- Illinois Democrat Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen
- Toledo: 911 Lines Flooded With People Reporting Others For “Not Social Distancing”
- Canada wants to keep USA border closed. Liberals on reddit rejoice. 31k upvotes.
- SHOOT ON SIGHT: Liberal staffer Mark Elyas condones killing curfew-breakers
- Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says – Reddit thread with 73k upvotes
- Protesters wearing face masks and protective suits have been pictured outside Downing Street in London this morning. The group, called Pause the System, says it wants the UK government to step up its measures against coronavirus. – Reddit thread praising this reaction.
- Dozens of anti-lockdown protesters arrested in Berlin – Reddit thread
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Condemns Coronavirus Lockdown Protests – 8k Reddit thread
- Fauci says reopening too quickly will backfire – 62k upvotes
- Michigan mayor calls on commissioner who joined protest against coronavirus restrictions to resign – 12k thread
- American College of Emergency Physicians denounced their video in a statement. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. Regarding this video
- 50k upvotes on reddit as liberals fear monger, want national mourning and equate coronavirus to 9/11
- 20-02-13: NY Mayor’s Office: There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business! There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!
- Apr 1: Nursing home lockdowns are forcing families to say goodbye “If he passes, I don’t even know how I’ll get through that.”
- Police shooting statistics 5 comments
- Black on white crime 3 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Riots 3 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 2 comments
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment
- #WhiteLivesMatter trends – leftists equate this to white supremacy and shut down all discourse while laughing at white people 1 comment
- List of major brands, companies, celebrities that supported BLM, George Floyd rioters and looters using lies and misconceptions about black victimization and homicide rates – Blackout Tuesday. 1 comment
- George Floyd Riots – Media and politicians blaming white supremacists, Trump, alt-right, instead of the actual people rioting, looting and attacking cops and civilians. Then actors and politicians bail out arrested rioters. 1 comment
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 1 comment