The use of propaganda by mainstream media, news, social networks and governments.
2020 US Election Trump vs. Biden – media propaganda and gaslighting about no voter fraud while declaring Biden the winner. Outlining proof of fraud and Trump’s path to re-election
Chronological coverage of the 2020 election outlining the bias, double standards and lies. Trump wins on election day, mail-in ballots come in over the next few days and Biden is crowned the winner by the MSM while they gaslight about how there is no voter fraud. [Large crowdfunded election fraud database]
- A compilation of twenty alleged election ‘facts’ that don’t pass the smell test
- Vegas Oddsmaker Says, “The Fix Was In, Trump Was Robbed, This Election Was Stolen”
- Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling
Biden – the “most popular” president scared of his own inauguration needs 30k troops – Trump walked alone into North Korea
Leftist reaction to the 2020 election protest on January 6 2021: MSM propaganda, democrats, brands, public figures call peaceful protesters “domestic terrorists”, “mob” and a peaceful demonstration an “insurrection”, dehumanization campaign, censorship, bans
Aftermath of the worst act of terrorism since 9/11 vs a peaceful BLM antifa protest for justice and equality
Biden – the “most popular” president scared of his own inauguration needs 30k troops to secure him – Trump walked alone into North Korea
Ruthless dictator leaves quietly, as democratically elected successor is sworn in with massive military presence and begins to stifle opponents speech and crush the rights of political foes
But when a handful of right wingers break a few windows, ALL Trump supporters are blamed, dehumanized, banned, censored and hated.
- Anti Trump
- Anti White Racism / Reverse Racism
- Anti-conservative Hate, Gaslighting, Propaganda
- Bias and Double Standards
- Big Topics
- Deep State
- Fake News
- Violence and hate Tags:
- false flag
- Los Angeles Times
- New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post
Coronavirus coverage: Fake news propaganda media spin negative coverage of republican Florida’s Ron DeSantis with low deaths vs positive coverage of democrat controlled Cuomo’s New York with extremely high deaths
By the most critical metric, deaths per capita, DeSantis has outperformed Cuomo enormously. Cuomo’s led one of the most disastrous crisis responses in US history. If NY were a country it’d have the highest death per capita IN THE WORLD. And yet look at the biased coverage:
While the arizona hearing on election fraud goes on with voter fraud proof, twitter propaganda posts that trump presses unsubstantiated fraud claims
Asians outperforming other “people of color”, are now kicked out of “people of color” category and lumped in with “privileged” white people
Seattle libraries implement anti white racial segregation in the name of social justice while teaching critical race theory
The King County library in Washington State have been holding “separate but equal” training sessions for their employees, all in the name of social justice.
The consultants “begin with an anti-oppression framework” and use segregated sessions in order to root out “institutional privileges and systemic inequities embedded in the current socio-political conditions that influence and affect our institutions.”
The consultants discovered widespread “institutional racism” in the library system—and dismissed employees who reported “not experiencing or witnessing racism while working at KCLS” as likely suffering from the false consciousness of “internalized racism.” When reached by e-mail, Racial Equity Consultants said it was not authorized to comment.
Rufo told The Post Millennial that the pictures of the signs for the training sessions he posted on social media today came from a whistleblower and reminded him “…signs on (segregated) water fountains in the 1950’s.”
King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg and senior staff have recently required employees to sign a “equity and social justice” pledge and assigned “continued training for white employees,” who must “do the work” to “learn the true history of racism in our country.” Rufo said that every time he writes an article or posts a picture from the sessions, more whistleblowers come forward.
Washington State government officials, especially those in King County and Seattle have been infusing “critical race theory” into their policies and trainings including in public schools.
Earlier this year, The Post Millennial exposed critical race theory practices and curriculum being practiced and taught in Seattle schools. Seattle public schools released a plan to bring students back into the classroom from remote learning, but differentiated the priorities for who should come back first based on many factors involving a measure of those who are most marginalized. Per the guidelines, “students furthest from educational justice,” and “students of color” would be given priority on returning to school for face-to-face instruction.
Documents from the Superintendent of Public Instruction Chris Rehkdahl outlined the phased approach prioritizing grade level, such as “serve all elementary students first,” or “serve students furthest from educational justice first, including students with disabilities, English learners, students experiencing homelessness, students experiencing poverty, students of color, and other student groups.”
This past summer, Seattle Public Schools Superintendent Denise Juneau sent an email to students only, saying: “This country has a long history of oppressing people of color, especially Black and African American people. The last couple weeks we have seen demonstrations of systematic racism on full display across our country to the point of murder of Black people. I share in the horror and sadness displayed by the police systems across the country and by some officers here in our own city.”
Students in Washington as young as 11-years-old to refer to a riot as an “uprising” and rioters as “freedom fighters” and that “cops are racist.” Students were even encouraged to donate to bail-funds that have recently been tied to helping release an accused child rapist.
- Source: https://thepostmillennial.com/seattle-libraries-implement-racial-segregation-in-the-name-of-social-justice
How a Convicted Leftist Terrorist used the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Website to Identify Targets
According to official court records, Corkins “told the FBI that if the police had not responded and caught him at the FRC, he intended to go to the second organization on his target list and perpetrate a similar shooting there.”
Official court records show that Corkins was inspired by the SPLC to commit terrorism.
Corkins pled guilty to act of domestic terrorism in exchange for a 25 year prison sentence. During his interviews with the FBI, Corkins explained his plans and how he chose his targets:
Once inside the FRC on the day of the shooting, he pulled the gun on the, quote, guard, end quote, grappled with him, and in the course of doing so he intentionally discharged the gun multiple times. The shooting was not an accident. He pointed the gun at the guard, and that he intended to shoot and kill the guard, and then go upstairs and shoot and kill, quote, as many people as he could, end quote.
He was a political activist and considered the FRC a lobbying group. He committed the shooting for political reasons. He identified the FRC as an anti-gay organization on the Southern Poverty Law Center Website.
TikTok has removed a number of videos after a BBC investigation showed creators were posting anti-Trump material without disclosing that they were paid for by a marketing company.
“Bigtent Creative, an agency which grew out of Elizabeth Warren’s campaign in the Democratic primaries, had been funding posts on the platform. Smith Galer said that Bigtent-funded posts were a mixture of nonpartisan content encouraging people to register to vote, and some videos which explicitly encouraged people to vote against President Donald Trump.”
From watching the videos you would have no idea they were paid for or linked to any company.
The videos are made by popular creators and show trending dances or a skit or monologue, and are similar to the videos they usually post.
In one series of videos Bigtent Creative supported, a number of prominent TikTok accounts duetted with each other to promote a non-partisan voter registration link. But some of the users in this so-called “vote chain” included anti-Trump messages such as: “Trump is trying to ban TikTok again…can we please vote him out?”
Muslim terrorist decapitates teacher in Nice, France, another kills 3 in church – Double standards and bias in media reporting on this incident and reaction from world leaders and other muslims
MUSLIMS have taken to the streets across the world to burn French flags and effigies of Emmanuel Macron in a sign of spreading anger over controversial cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.
Thousands of demonstrators have denounced France in protests in several Muslim countries amid the row over Macron’s defence of the right to publish the Charlie Hebdo cartoons.
It comes as France was hit by two suspected terror attacks on Thursday which left three people dead – including a woman beheaded in a church by a knifeman shouting “Allahu Akbar”.
Two separate knifemen are understood to have launched attacks in Nice and Avignon just hours apart.
France has raised its alert status to the highest possible level of “terror attack emergency”.
Thousands of protesters in Tunisia, Pakistan, Israel, Palestine, Russia have taken to the streets to burn pictures of Macron and take a stand against the caricatures.
The suspect, 21, had an Italian Red Cross document, issued after he arrived on the Italian island of Lampedusa by migrant boat last month.
He was shot by police and is in a critical condition. One of the victims was “virtually beheaded”, said the French chief anti-terrorism prosecutor.
President Emmanuel Macron said it was an “Islamist terrorist attack”.
Mr Macron said the number of soldiers being deployed to protect public places – such as churches and schools – would rise from 3,000 to 7,000. Anti-terror prosecutors have opened an investigation, and France has raised its national security alert to the highest level.
In another development, a 47-year-old man believed to have been in contact with the attacker was detained by police late on Thursday, French media reported.
MSNBC blames teacher decapitated by Muslim terrorist in nice france
Poland has strict border controls and immigrant/refugee vetting denied asylum to the muslim terrorist who decapitated a teacher in France – who granted him asylum
Gallup: 56 percent of registered voters said that “they are better off now than they were four years ago” – even during a pandemic this is higher than under Barack Obama
Gallup released jaw-dropping news October 7, the day of the vice presidential debate. A new poll, taken between September 14-September 28, showed that 56 percent of registered voters said that “they are better off now than they were four years ago, while 32% said they are worse off.” That’s a 24 percent disparity.
For context, this means that despite a pandemic and an economic downturn artificially created by state shutdowns, a “clear majority” of voters believe they are in a better position today than they were in the last year of former President Barack Obama’s administration in 2016. But it gets even more interesting. In the same poll taken in 2012 between December 14-December 17, only 45 percent of registered voters felt the same way, right after Obama’s reelection just over a month earlier.
But guess what! This poll has received no coverage from ABC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News either in the evening hours before the 9:00 p.m. debate October 7, or the evening after. That’s a two-night media blackout.
AP race baiting, downplaying blm Antifa violence – they make sure to mention that protesters were peaceful and that chauvin was white as he knelt on black George floyd
They make sure to mention that protesters were peaceful and that chauvin was white as he knelt on black George floyd
Fifty-one people were arrested during protests Wednesday after a former Minneapolis police officer charged in the death of George Floyd was released on bail.
Derek Chauvin had been in custody in a Minnesota prison as he awaits a March trial on charges of murder and other counts. He was released Wednesday after posting a $1 million bond. He had been held in a state prison instead of a local jail for security reasons.
On Wednesday evening, about 300 people marched peacefully near the site where Minneapolis police tried to arrest Floyd on May 25 for allegedly passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a convenience store. Floyd died after Chauvin, who is white, pressed his knee against Floyd’s neck for several minutes even after the handcuffed Black man pleaded for air.
- Source: https://apnews.com/article/minnesota-minneapolis-crime-arrests-derek-chauvin-c45812e7ae9fefb65ec5fb1dbb87a774
Pew Research data proves your media source determines your reality. Listening to Fox News, you think US did all it could. Listening to left wing outlets you believe it didn’t do all it could.
Pew Research data proves your media source determines your reality. Believe the U.S. did all it could to control COVID:
FoxNews / Talk Radio Only: 90% yes
MSNBC/CNN/NPR Only: 3% yes
An NBC town hall with Joe Biden billed as consisting only of “an audience of undecided Florida voters” included two Cuban American voters who told MSNBC in August they were voting for the former vice president, according to a Tuesday report in the Washington Free Beacon.
“Welcome to tonight’s town hall, where we are surrounded by dozens of undecided voters and where Democratic candidate Joe Biden will answer our questions and make his case tonight,” moderator Lester Holt told viewers at the top of the broadcast on Monday night.
One question at the event came from attorney Peter Gonzalez. Six weeks ago, Gonzalez told MSNBC on Aug. 23 that “if we get four more years of Trump, good luck, and good luck with the future attracting younger voters.”
The network promoted Gonzalez’s comments on its official Twitter and Facebook pages at the time.
CNN’s Kaitlan Collins cries about Trump removing his mask after coming back to white House, but she herself removes her mask after white house press briefing.
Multiple voters characterized by ABC News as undecided—and selected to pepper President Donald Trump with questions during a network town hall—are longtime Trump critics. While the network claimed its Tuesday town hall “provided uncommitted voters the opportunity to ask the president questions about issues affecting Americans,” a Washington Free Beacon review of social media posts found that two of the questioners have long denounced Trump.
Kutztown University professor Ellesia Blaque—whom ABC repeatedly identified as “uncommitted” in its coverage of the town hall—praised vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris during the Democratic primary, saying she would “be there, volunteering” for the California senator in Pennsylvania. The English professor was not shy about her partisanship, calling Trump a “f—ing moron,” “pathetic,” “pig,” “swine,” “punk ass,” and “LOOSER” (sic) in a slew of 2019 tweets. She is a self-described “liberal Democrat,” according to her Facebook profile, on the grounds that liberals “are not motivated by money or power, but by humanity and the needs of the people.”
Another “uncommitted” voter, Philadelphia pastor Carl Day, tweeted that he’s “never once supported trump and won’t now” in August, just weeks before the ABC town hall. He went on to say that Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan refers to a time in which “the n— did what they were told in all industries, wouldn’t have the audacity to try to enter a white establishment and didn’t talk back to the cops.” Day also referred to Trump as a “villain,” called him “ridiculously arrogant & obnoxious,” and said he “ain’t no Christian” in posts spanning from 2015 to 2019.
Black Privilege and Leftist Terrorism that’s allowed to run amok – Random black is killed by police (Breonna Taylor); BLM, antifa and leftists are allowed to riot, keep entire cities hostage, cause chief of police to delcare a State of Emergency
- Officers announced themselves, broke down door, were shot at and returned fire.
- Breonna taylors name was on the warrant. So it was the correct house.
- Affiant had LMPD tech unit place a “pole camera” at the intersection of S. 24th Street and Elliott Avenue. Within an hour of surveillance, Affiant witnessed approximately 15-20 vehicles go to and from 2424 Elliott Avenue within a short period of time which is indicative of trafficking in narcotics.
Interim Chief of Police Robert Schroeder declared a state of emergency for the Louisville Metro Police Department on Monday. The department has also canceled all off-day and vacation requests “until further notice.” The announcement comes ahead of Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s announcement in the Breonna Taylor case.
Leftist terrorists are holding an entire city hostage, forcing businesses to close and board up because of fake news race baiting about false police shooting statistics and the lies about black people being oppressed. Leftists in charge allow this to go on.
20-09-23: Thousands march in New York
Christina M. Johnson, President of Ohio State University race baits about blacks being killed, lies about Breonna sleeping when shot.
The power of propaganda and brainwashing. Completely false post saying that the cop was only charged for the shots missed.
Officer Leath was killed in April when the guy shot through the door. They knocked, announced themselves, and he shot through the door and killed her
BLM antifa rioters terrorize residential neighborhoods, threaten to burn down houses, attack only white neighborhoods, New York Times writes softball article labeling them “protesters”
PORTLAND, Ore. — Terrance Moses was watching protesters against police brutality march down his quiet residential street one recent evening when some in the group of a few hundred suddenly stopped and started yelling.
Mr. Moses was initially not sure what the protesters were upset about, but as he got closer, he saw it: His neighbors had an American flag on display.
“It went from a peaceful march, calling out the names, to all of a sudden, bang, ‘How dare you fly the American flag?’” said Mr. Moses, who is Black and runs a nonprofit group in the Portland, Ore., area. “They said take it down. They wouldn’t leave. They said they’re going to come back and burn the house down.
This is who this propaganda outlet calls “protesters”.
These more aggressive protests target ordinary people going about their lives, especially those who decline to demonstrate allegiance to the cause. That includes a diner in Washington who refused to raise her fist to show support for Black Lives Matter, or, in several cities, confused drivers who happened upon the protests.
Others, frustrated that little has changed since Mr. Floyd was killed, say that sitting idly and watching a protest without participating nowadays is to show tacit support for racism.
In Rochester, N.Y., protesters have confronted people at outdoor restaurants, shaking dinner tables. Marchers in Washington also accosted people eating outside, urging everyone to raise their fists to show their allegiance to the movement.
Again, calling them just protesters
In Portland, Jessie Burke, who is white and owns a coffee shop in the city, said the message of the movement is getting lost as the protests escalate and target ordinary residents in their homes.
What the hell does the guys skin color have to do with anything?
The same night the protesters came to the couple’s door last month, they marched into Kenton’s commercial district and used restaurant picnic tables as fuel for fires. They collected the colorful wooden dividers the neighbors had recently built for outdoor dining and set those ablaze as well. Mr. Moses and others in the community ran into the protests with fire extinguishers.
Again, “protesters” who burn down tables and destroy property.
They had decided that the neighborhood close by was too racially diverse for them to protest in. They needed to go somewhere whiter.
CBC’s insane anti white race baiting: Black persons car is broken into, she doesn’t file a police report, but begins blaming “white settlers” and “white supremacy” – this deserves an article in the CBC – “We know what happens when white settlers feel threatened,” She said the actions described in the tweets align with the ways white supremacist groups try to scare and silence BIPOC people
A local academic is speaking out after her car was broken into, which she believes may have been an act of intimidation intended to discourage her advocacy work.
“We know what happens when white settlers feel threatened,” she said.
After posting about the experience on social media, Wilson said other vocal BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and people of colour) leaders have shared similar experiences with her — and say the incidents have left them worried about their safety.
Wilson said she did not report the incident to police. She did say that racialized communities do not always feel safe reporting incidents to police.
Frankie Condon teaches race and class at the University of Waterloo, and has closely followed Wilson’s thread on social media.
She said the actions described in the tweets align with the ways white supremacist groups try to scare and silence BIPOC people. There has been a long history of white supremacy and extremism in Kitchener-Waterloo, Condon said.
“The more worried people in position of power and privilege are about the loss of that power and privilege, the more likely they are to turn to violence or the threat of violence to preserve their social standing,” said Condon.
“Systemic racism” is when your car is broken into, you have a national publicly funded “newspaper” write a sob story about you and how racist white people are to blame (without showing any proof whatsoever).
But thousands of white people being victimized by blacks is just part and parcel of living in a multicultural society. And don’t you dare lump all blacks or muslims into one group and blame then for the actions of a random boogeyman that doesn’t even exist.
- Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/bipoc-leaders-speak-out-against-being-intimidated-harassed-1.5732310
Emmett Macfarlane, a Justin Trudeau policy advisor, Canadian political science professor at the University of Waterloo wants to burn down the US congress
Bahrain, UAE sign diplomatic pacts with Israel at White House – and the fake news MSM propaganda response to this historic event
The president, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the United Arab Emirates Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed released a joint statement Thursday, after the three spoke “and agreed to the full normalization of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.” The statement said that the “diplomatic breakthrough” was at “the request of President Trump,” and that Israel will “suspend declaring sovereignty over areas outlined in the President’s Vision for Peace and focus its efforts now on expanding ties with other countries in the Arab and Muslim world.”
Israel and the UAE also said they will continue their efforts to “achieve a just, comprehensive and enduring resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”
AP associated press “peace deal where there was never war”
“The conversation” ‘Historic’ Israel deal won’t likely bring peace to the Middle East
Fake News Narrative: Trump said he feels no responsibility to understand anger of Black Americans, Woodward book says
“Do you have any sense that that privilege has isolated and put you in a cave to a certain extent, as it put me and I think lots of white privileged people in a cave and that we have to work our way out of it to understand the anger and the pain, particularly, Black people feel in this country?” Woodward asked.
“No,” Trump responded. “You really drank the Kool-Aid, didn’t you? Just listen to you. Wow. No, I don’t feel that at all.”
What Trump ACTUALLY said is that he doesn’t feel like he’s isolated in a white privilege cave that he has to come out of to understand black pain.
The word “responsibility” does not appear in the question or answer, but is in all the fake news propaganda covering it
Woodward Trump knew about coronavirus dangers quote – “I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don’t want to create a panic.”
Last part of the quote “Because I don’t want to create a panic”
Literally the same concept behind authorities saying to not wear masks at the beginning – so that there won’t be chaos and panic along with rushing to stores to stock up on masks aside from other things.
Students didn’t ‘feel comfortable’ sitting near the murals, administrator said
The University of Rhode Island recently announced plans to remove two murals depicting World War II veterans because it lacks “diversity and a sensitivity to today’s complex and painful problems,” according to the university.
Kathy Collins, vice president of student affairs, told CBS 12 she received complaints because the two folk-art murals portraying life in the GI Bill era of the 1950s “portray a very homogeneous population” and that most of the people depicted in the murals are “predominantly white.”
- Source: https://www.thecollegefix.com/university-to-remove-world-war-ii-murals-because-they-show-too-many-white-people/
Race baiting media and ACLU defend Deon Kay who had a weapon and rushed at police with it – was then rightfully shot
Deon Kay was a violent gangbanger who ran at cops with his gun drawn before they took him down but okay. I’m sure he was just turning his life around at any moment and had a promising future as a Supreme Court Justice.
Deon Kay, the latest martyr of the Black Lives Matter movement. DC is rioting in his name. pic.twitter.com/l9cqhi1qTR
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) September 3, 2020
Media coverage and reaction from BLM after the shooting of this upstanding citizen:
Washington post propaganda about deon kay – “mourned as a young man “creating plans for his future”
Under the direction of Trump we are directing agencies to halt critical race theory trainings immediately.
It has come to the President’s attention that Executive Branch agencies have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to date “training” government workers to believe divisive, anti-American propaganda.
For example, according to press reports, employees across the Executive Branch have been required to attend trainings where they are told that “virtually all White people contribute to racism” or where they are required to say that they “benefit from racism.” According to press reports, in some cases these training have further claimed that there is racism embedded in the belief that America is the land of opportunity or the belief that the most qualified person should receive a job
The New York Times edited out Reinoehl’s ties to antifa in its spotlight summary. The BBC is referring to Reinoehl as an “anti-racist” activist.
Left-wing news outlets refused to shine a light on Antifa’s dark influence when covering the death of admitted Antifa shooter Michael Forest Reinoehl.
The New York Times edited out Reinoehl’s ties to the domestic terror group in its spotlight summary.
As one of the first news outlets to break the killing of Reinoehl by a federal fugitive task force last night, the NYT made several changes to its original article, which initially read: “Michael Forest Reinoehl, an Antifa supporter, died when law enforcement went to arrest him. He was being investigated in the fatal shooting of a member of the far-right group Patriot Prayer.”
The Daily Beast described his declaration as on “the far edges of the anti-racist movement.”
To date, the NYT abstract reads: “Law enforcement agents killed Michael Forest Reinoehl while trying to arrest him, four officials said. He was being investigated in the fatal shooting of a supporter of a far-right group.”
Meanwhile, Forbes magazine failed to report on Reinoehl’s devotion to Antifa altogether, implying that the shooter was part of the “anti-racism demonstrators.” Forbes called the exposé an interview with “the army veteran who was reportedly a longstanding presence at Portland’s Black Lives Matter protests.”
The Guardian followed suit, calling the Antifa mob “anti-racism activists.”
Anti Trump propaganda from ‘anonymous sources’ alleging he called dead soldiers “losers” or “suckers”
The leftist narrative is that since Trump called McCain a loser, means this anonymous sourced quote must be true:
News coverage of the bullshit made up story that trump called soldiers losers or suckers:
Fake news propaganda suddenly concerned about social distancing and masks during Trump’s RNC speech – but had favorable coverage of the months of protests and rioting
20-08-29: Buzzfeed is suddenly concerned about lack of social distancing… during Trump’s RNC speech
20-08-29: MSNBC concerned about no social distancing at white house RNC speech but praises BLM protest also without social distancing:
20-08-29: New York Times concerned about social distancing at Trump speech but not march on Washington
Human Rights Campaign scolding Trump speech for no social distancing, then promotes and participates in march on washington
CNN contradicts themselves live on air
20-08-29: Leftist MSM all concerned about social distancing for coronavirus, but only during Trump’s RNC speech. The mass riots, protests, demonstrations and gatherings for BLM are OK.
According to a report via Pro Football Talk, a source with knowledge of the situation says that the NFL will allow players to display the names of those killed in officer-involved altercations on the helmet padding.
“The names of specific persons will be easy to see when TV cameras capture close-up images of players on the field,” Pro Football Talk reports. “The names will come from an approved list, with names like George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery among the possibilities.”
Black privilege is being publicly allowed to support criminals killed by police.
When Vicky Osterweil’s book, In Defense of Looting, came out on Tuesday. When she finished it, back in April, she wrote (rather presciently) that “a new energy of resistance is building across the country.” Now, as protests and riots continue to grip cities, she argues that looting is a powerful tool to bring about real, lasting change in society. The rioters who smash windows and take items from stores, she says, are engaging in a powerful tactic that questions the justice of “law and order,” and the distribution of property and wealth in an unequal society.
It does a number of important things. It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wage—which, during COVID times, is widely unreliable or, particularly in these communities is often not available, or it comes at great risk. That’s looting’s most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.
It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. It points to the way in which that’s unjust. And the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free.
Considering how this literally happened, Obama did spy on Trump. This is actual fifth column society subverting propaganda.
Black privilege and fragility: blacks with criminal records, who are armed, who don’t follow police orders and get shot – Troy Hill: “the way they just keep killing us”
Working to address “racial inequality”… By a league that’s mostly made up of millionaire black people.
Jacob Blake shooting, subsequent riots and biased media coverage – including Kyle Rittenhouse shooting and Michael Reinoehl shooting
Jacob Blake who had prior criminal history, had a knife, resisted arrest, fought with cops, was tasered unsuccessfully then went to reach for something in his car and was shot. Documenting biased media coverage and politicians and public figures reaction to the shooting and following riots.
- Two Kenosha, Wis., police officers deployed stun guns in failed attempts to stop Jacob Blake Jr. before one of the officers shot him multiple times in the back with a gun, the Wisconsin Department of Justice said on Friday, unveiling new details of its probe into the shooting.
- He raped his girlfriend in the morning, stole her debit card, she called police, which is why they were there.
- Police Officer Rusten Sheskey has told investigators that it wasn’t just his life he was defending when he fired his weapon seven times at Jacob Blake last month in Kenosha, Wisconsin. He said he used deadly force during the chaotic encounter because he was afraid Blake, while attempting to flee the scene, was trying to kidnap a child in the backseat of the vehicle.“
- He’s got my kid. He’s got my keys,” Sheskey heard a woman say, according to attorney Brendan Matthews, who is representing the officer. If Sheskey had allowed Blake to drive away and something happened to the child “the question would have been ‘why didn’t you do something?’” Matthews said.
Twitter suspended the account of the aunt of the former girlfriend who Jacob Blake raped (and whose apartment he’d entered illegally before being shot by police) for posting this.
2021 January 5 Update:
Washington post propaganda on jacob blake says he was unarmed – race baiting, inciting racial tensions
Canada’s state broadcaster has given far more coverage to American Democrat vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris than it has to Conservative leadership candidate Leslyn Lewis, a True North review reveals.
Data show Harris netted 500% as many headlines from CBC mentioning her name than Lewis did since the Conservative leadership race commenced on January 13, 2020, with some going so far as to laud Harris’ for “making history” as a woman of colour.
As of August 17, CBC had published 45 different headlines referencing Harris, while only nine for Lewis.
To achieve this count, True North tallied search results from CBC’s website. The final results include all English language media content published by the national broadcaster, including from CBC News, CBC Radio and other affiliates.
Lewis and Harris have both made history as the first black females to run for their respective positions.
NASA hosts anti-white speakers at conference that attacked white people, and suggested it was inherently evil to identify as a white person.
“If you are non-white, and you come across a white person, and they act like they don’t know what’s going on, they are deceiving you, and they are trying to disarm you,” Richardson said. “Every white person over the age of 12 knows that they are white, and they know that racism exists…If they say ‘I’m white,’ they automatically know all the implications of what that means.”
At another point in his rant, Richardson said that the only reason any person identifies as white in the first place is to “practice racism.”
“For a human being to think that they are white…they are letting you know that they plan on being racist, and they plan on practicing white supremacy,” he said.
Just like countless other American institutions, NASA is a shell of what it once was. It wears its achievements from the 1960s and 70s as a skin suit, to mask a present-day obsession with diversity and social justice. As John Stossel points, out, Elon Musk did in six years what NASA said they could do in twelve, and he did it at less than four percent of the cost.
Forbes: You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science – just believe government and pharmaceutical company mandated propaganda
Research is for the experts. Listen to them instead. Only believe government and pharmaceutical company mandated propaganda
“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.
Blackwashing, erasing Irish history – RTE State broadcaster depicts Irish mythological demigod Cú Chulainn / Cúchulainn as a black man
Cú Chulainn, also spelled Cú Chulaind or Cúchulainn and sometimes known in English as Cuhullin, is an Irish mythological demigod who appears in the stories of the Ulster Cycle, as well as in Scottish and Manx mythology. He is believed to be an incarnation of the Irish god Lugh, who is also his father.
Trying to imagine if an African folklore hero was played by a blonde white guy. There would be outrage. But erasing white Irish history is fine.
Why diversity training on campus is likely to disappoint “A company is better off doing nothing than mandatory diversity training,”
The University of Florida will require all students, faculty and staff to undergo training on “racism, inclusion and bias.” Northeastern University will institute “cultural competency” and “anti-racism training” for every member of the campus community. And Ohio Wesleyan University will mandate “universal diversity, equity, and inclusion training.”
However, as scholars who study race and social inequality, we know that diversity training suffers from “chronically disappointing results.” Recent research in psychology even suggests that diversity training may cause more problems than it solves.
In terms of reducing bias and promoting equal opportunity, diversity training has “failed spectacularly,” according to the expert assessment of sociologists Frank Dobbin and Alexandra Kalev. When Dobbin and Kalev evaluated the impact of diversity training at more than 800 companies over three decades, they found that the positive effects are short-lived and that compulsory training generates resistance and resentment.
“A company is better off doing nothing than mandatory diversity training,” Kalev concluded.
There is also evidence that emphasizing cultural differences across racial groups can lead to an increased belief in fundamental biological differences among races. This means that well-intentioned efforts to celebrate diversity may in fact reinforce racial stereotyping.
The main beneficiaries of the forthcoming explosion in diversity programming will be the swelling ranks of “diversity and inclusion” consultants who stand to make a pretty penny. A one-day training session for around 50 people costs anywhere between US$2,000 and $6,000. Robin DiAngelo, the best-selling author of “White Fragility,” charges up to $15,000 per event.
“Parents” magazine: Why White Privilege Doesn’t Mean Your Life Is Easy—and How to Talk to Kids About It
The term white privilege is often misunderstood. But experts explain why it’s important to teach your children what it means and how to do that based on their age.
As parents continue to explore and discuss tough topics related to racial inequality and the fight for justice with their children, they’re bound to encounter language that stirs up a host of emotions and raises a variety of questions. For example, “white privilege” is a phrase that is more frequently cropping up in conversation these days.
“White privilege is receiving advantages, benefits, and rights that are unearned but given to white people solely because of the color of their skin,” explains BraVada Garrett-Akinsanya, Ph.D., a licensed clinical psychologist in Plymouth, Minnesota. It’s a specific type of privilege, which people of color describe as the ability to be in the world without having to think about what it means to be white, she explains.
“Being white means that society ascribes positive attributes to a person simply because of the color of their white skin,” says Dr. Garrett-Akinsanya. “At the same time, society ascribes negative attributes to people of color. This process leads to providing unfair advantages to white people because being white means that the person is perceived to be superior to others who are not white.”
- Source: https://www.parents.com/kids/responsibility/racism/how-to-explain-white-privilege-in-term-simple-enough-for-a-child/
This study tests different messages about vaccinating against COVID-19 once the vaccine becomes available. Participants are randomized to 1 of 12 arms, with one control arm and one baseline arm. We will compare the reported willingness to get a COVID-19 vaccine at 3 and 6 months of it becoming available between the 10 intervention arms to the 2 control arms.
Columbia University Health has been hosting Zoom workshops as part of a series titled “From Ally to Accomplice at Columbia: Working Group for Examining and Deconstructing Whiteness to Mitigate Racial Trauma.”
The weekly online “interactive curriculum,” which began July 7 and concludes Monday, is designed for “white-identified students” to “engage in exploration of their white identities and build community and accountability around deconstructing whiteness and white privilege to facilitate the development of an antiracist lens.”
“This virtual group aims to begin to equip students with the time, space, and skills for the self-reflection and processing of privilege that is necessary to meaningfully dismantle systems of racial oppression from a position that has privilege,” the university explained on its website.
- Alexander Vindman Admits Making up Parts of Trump Call Vindman said he included the rhetoric about corruption as a “messaging platform” to describe U.S. policy toward Ukraine, even though it was not discussed on the call.
- Mueller “hit squad” illegally wiped their phones clean just prior to the investigation of them, all using the same really dumb reason for this “accident”
- On top of McCain involvement in Russia smear of Donald Trump @JudicialWatch uncovered Obama IRS docs that reveal McCain Staffer Urged Lois Lerner and Obama IRS to “audit so many that it becomes financially ruinous.”
- On January 4th, 2017 FBI determined there was no evidence Gen Flynn was a threat to National Security on January 5th Comey ignored that closing communication and told Barack Obama Sally Yates Joe Biden Ambassador Rice the exact opposite.
- Newly declassified portions of a bizzare Inaugration Day e-mail Susan Rice wrote to herself confirm that the 2017 campaign to target Michael Flynn was coordinated by Obama and orchestrated within the Oval Office itself.
- Newly released documents show Adam Schiff knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.
- During Trump’s impeachment, former US Ambassador Yovanovitch testified to Congress that she knew little beyond an initial briefing and “press reports” about Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian natural gas firm that had hired Biden’s son Hunter. That was a lie.
- Grenell’s deputy at DNI is Kash Patel. He was lead investigator in the Russia probe conducted by the House Intelligence Committee, when it was chaired by Republican Congressman Devin Nunes. he and GOP colleagues asked every former Obama official they interviewed if they had any evidence of collusion.“I’m not asking if you thought it happened or if you heard it happened,” Patel told them all, from Attorney General Loretta Lynch to FBI Director James Comey. “I said, ‘Do you have information that exactly addresses this issue?’ ”It was when Patel and Nunes saw no Obama official had any that their inquiry changed course. If there was no evidence of the Trump team’s ties to Russia, why was the FBI investigating Trump’s 2016 campaign?
- Here’s Obama’s director of national intelligence, and CNN analyst, James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”
- Former Pentagon official and now candidate for New York’s 17th Congressional District Evelyn Farkas claimed in a notorious 2017 MSNBC segment that she advised her colleagues to disseminate intelligence so that Trump could not destroy evidence of collusion. Under oath, however, she testified she “didn’t know anything” about Trump staff dealing with Russians.
- No matter what evidence surfaced to prove the collusion story wrong, the media continued to credential the destructive conspiracy theory. It didn’t matter when Objective Medusa showed that former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele’s reports were paid for by the Clinton campaign. Or when the Nunes memo explained that the FBI used the Steele dossier to obtain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. It didn’t even matter when resistance messiah Robert Mueller concluded there was no evidence of collusion.
- A clearer picture is emerging of the drastic steps that were taken to accomplish Obama’s goal in the following weeks and months. Shortly thereafter, high-level operatives began intensely leaking selective information supporting a supposed Russia-Trump conspiracy theory, the incoming National Security Advisor was ambushed, and the incoming Attorney General was forced to recuse himself from oversight of investigations of President Trump. At each major point in the operation, explosive media leaks were a key strategy in the operation to take down Trump.
- When Comey was finally fired on May 9, in part for his duplicitousness regarding his handling of the Russia collusion theory, he orchestrated the launch of a Special Counsel probe that continued his efforts for another two years. That probe ended with Mueller finding no evidence of any American colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election, much less Trump or anyone connected to him.
- An analysis of the timeline from early 2017 shows a clear pattern of behavior from the federal officials running the collusion operation against the Trump campaign. It also shows how essential media leaks were to their strategy to sideline key law enforcement and intelligence officials and cripple the ability of the incoming Trump administration to run the country.
- Here’s a timeline of the key moments and news articles of the efforts, per Obama’s direction, to prevent the Trump administration from learning about the FBI’s operation against it.
- 20-08-09: Newly Declassified Document Indicates FBI Misled Congress on Reliability of Steele Dossier This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier. The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI
- Ex NSA Technical Director Bill Binney Explains The Exhibits That Will Be Presented in Court Proving How the Russiagate Narrative that “Russia Hacked the DNC and Gave the Data to Wikileaks” Could Not Possibly Be True, From a Technical Perspective
- 20-09-23: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges
- 20-09-23: Hunter Biden and family massive corruption and links to Russia and Ukraine unearthed:
- 20-10-06: Top U.S. intelligence officials were so concerned heading into the 2016 election that the Russians were aware of and potentially manipulating Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s plans to smear Donald Trump as a Russian agent that they personally briefed President Barack Obama on the matter, newly declassified Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) documents show. CIA officials also requested that the FBI investigate Russian knowledge of the Clinton campaign’s collusion smear operation.Newly declassified handwritten notes from former CIA Director John Brennan show that the U.S. intelligence community knew in 2016 that Russian intelligence was actively monitoring, and potentially injecting disinformation into, Clinton’s anti-Trump collusion narrative. The intelligence concerning Russia’s knowledge of Clinton’s campaign plans was so concerning to Brennan and other national security officials that they personally informed Obama of the matter in the Oval Office in the summer of 2016. The handwritten notes from Brennan were declassified by Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe and provided to Congress on Tuesday afternoon.
- Christopher Steele’s main source for the dossier? He was the subject of a nearly two-year long FBI counter-intel investigation (2009-2011), under suspicion of being a Russian spy and a “threat to national security.”
- But here’s the real kicker, per these documents out from @LindseyGrahamSC The FBI KNEW about this prior CI investigation into the source in DECEMBER OF 2016. It KNEW it was relying on information from a suspected Russian spy!
- The same FBI said to be concerned about Russian interference in election, was using information from a suspected Russian spy to probe a presidential campaign. The same FBI claiming Carter Page a Russian agent, was making that case based on info from a suspected Russia agent.
- Most importantly: It never told the FISA court about this CI investigation. It withheld that information and continued re-upping its applications to surveil Page and the campaign. It vouched for information supplied by a suspected Russian agent.
- At one point, FBI officials noted that they were in huge trouble if anyone ever FOIA’d the FBI for records, or if a new AG came in and figured out what they were doing. So what did Obama holdovers do? They forced Sessions, the new AG, to recuse himself.
All of these were from before the election. The timing is important because we just learned today that US intel was worried about how Russia would use Clinton’s concocted attacks
16-10-31 hillary clinton wants trump to answer unfounded baseless russia allegations – secret server
16-08-15 hillary clinton has questions about trump cozy relationship with russia
16-10-31 hillary clinton wants trump to disclose ties to russia
Speaker pelosi whipping up firestorm of baseless Russia allegations and lies:
Ted Lieu with trump derangement syndrome alleging russia collusion
MSNBC amplifying democrat and Hillary Clinton talking points about Russia collusion and interference
Rachel maddow msnbc amplifies democrat anti trump russia collusion hoax talking points
Chris Hayes MSNBC using the same talking points about Russia controlling Trump
You may have forgotten that CNN had three journalists who had to resign after a retracted story alleging a connection between Trump and Russia.
Buzzfeed “news” spreading absolute made up lies from the Steele dossier and anonymous intelligence officials
CNN pushing the now debunked steele dossier story
CNN pushing steele dossier
Adam schiff defending Steele – who put out the debunked steele dossier.
Rachel maddow pushing made up debunked steele dossier
Newsweek pushing Steele dossier
Slate magazine says Christopher steele is a credible person trump is not – while pushing debunked steele dossier
Jennifer Rubin praising steele and carter paige debunked dossier trump russia collusion hoax
Max boot says steele dossier is true
Kurt Eichenwald on trump russia collusion hoax
Drew Holden on the Trump russia collusion hoax – there were no follow ups from anyone, everything was just forgotten.
How the Left Creates Fake Studies to Fabricate Right-Wing Terrorism while downplaying Islamic terrorism
1. Use “incidents” as a key metric
Written in the methodology of the CSIS study is this: “We coded threats of violence as attacks rather than plots, even if the threat turned out to be a hoax.”
This statement is an incredible admission. The CSIS includes threats of violence as terrorist attacks — even if the threat was a hoax.
Such low standards for terrorism allow the authors to leverage vaguely defined “hate crime” data from the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center to inflate right-wing occurrences.
2. Manipulate definitions
Each study is careful about the definitions for terrorism. The CIR defines right-wing terrorism as follows: “militia movements, as well as white supremacist, anti-government, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant and anti-abortion extremists, including radical Christians.”
These are standard terms Democrats use to attack conservatives — which is the point. The definitions are deliberately vague to increase subjectivity.
Notice that they do not suggest merely opposition to abortion policies — but opposition to certain policies such as abortion. Basically, right-wing terrorists are defined as anyone who opposes the left, plus incels.
For Muslim terrorists, the variables are much more rigid. The CIR criteria for Islamic terrorism is as follows:
We use the term “Islamist” to describe theocratic extremists inspired by groups such as the Taliban, al-Qaida and the Islamic State. We chose the term “Islamist,” rather than “Islamic,” in an effort to uncouple the Muslim faith from the political ideology of Islamism.
Each study follows the same model of broad definitions for right-wingers but restrictive ones for Muslims.
3. Lone wolves are not terrorists
By limiting Islamic terrorism only to cases with direct ties to specific terrorist groups, they define away “lone wolf” terrorist attacks and exclude them from the studies.
The Washington mall shooter, Arcan Cetin, who killed five people in 2016? Lone wolf.
Esteban Santiago, who killed five people at a Fort Lauderdale airport and told FBI agents he carried out the attack on behalf of ISIS? Lone wolf.
4. Apply inconsistently
The NAF study enables anti-government statements to classify someone as a right-wing extremist.
This flimsy definition does not apply to Muslim extremists.
Yelling “down with the government” while carrying out an act of violence is enough to be counted as right-wing terrorism. However, a Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” while committing the same violence is not sufficient to be an Islamic extremist.
5. Count violence unrelated to ideology
While the CSIS study doesn’t list specific terrorist acts, it discloses some sources — one of which is the Anti-Defamation League.
This inflates numbers by including incidents committed by those who fit the ideological criteria, even if the acts were unrelated to ideology.
Studies on right-wing terrorism are fake — they are nothing but propaganda.
Most left-wing studies on other topics model the same framework: manipulate definitions and variables, fabricate data to fit or exclude based on the falsified definitions, and apply criteria inconsistently.
Former Facebook exec: “I think we have created tools that are ripping apart the social fabric of how society works. The short-term, dopamine-driven feedback loops we’ve created are destroying how society works. No civil discourse, no cooperation; misinformation, mistruth. You are being programmed”
Start watching at 21:20
CDC Confirms Remarkably Low Death Rate (Officials estimate a 0.4% fatality rate among those who are symptomatic) – Media Chooses To Ignore COVID-19 Realities
Officials estimate a 0.4% fatality rate among those who are symptomatic and project a 35% rate of asymptomatic cases among those infected, which drops the overall infection fatality rate (IFR) to just 0.26% – almost exactly where Stanford researchers pegged it a month ago. [CDC source]
Four infectious disease doctors in Canada estimate that the individual rate of death from COVID-19 for people under 65 years of age is six per million people, or 0.0006 per cent – 1 in 166,666, which is “roughly equivalent to the risk of dying from a motor vehicle accident during the same time period.”
Coronavirus COVID-19, George Floyd/BLM/Antifa protests + riots and Trump/right wing rallies and protests – Fake news, Liberal vs. Conservative reaction and double standards
First the MSM downplays the coronavirus, equating it with the flu. More info in a post about the fake news propaganda in the beginning of the outbreak here.
Liberals are for lockdowns, quarantines, against protesters and anyone who wants to get back to work – unless there’s a demonstration or riot they want to attend. Then the coronavirus is not dangerous.
- Forbes: How Should You Report Social-Distancing Violations? in Chicago, callers reporting social distancing noncompliance to 311 are forwarded to 911, because it is considered a life-threatening situation
- 4 in 5 Canadians want US border to stay closed
- 25k upvoted reddit thread, people panicking about increasing cases, the end of the world in a few months and how selfish and stupid people are who want to get back to work.
- Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post
- Illinois Democrat Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen
- Toledo: 911 Lines Flooded With People Reporting Others For “Not Social Distancing”
- Canada wants to keep USA border closed. Liberals on reddit rejoice. 31k upvotes.
- SHOOT ON SIGHT: Liberal staffer Mark Elyas condones killing curfew-breakers
- Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says – Reddit thread with 73k upvotes
- Protesters wearing face masks and protective suits have been pictured outside Downing Street in London this morning. The group, called Pause the System, says it wants the UK government to step up its measures against coronavirus. – Reddit thread praising this reaction.
- Dozens of anti-lockdown protesters arrested in Berlin – Reddit thread
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Condemns Coronavirus Lockdown Protests – 8k Reddit thread
- Fauci says reopening too quickly will backfire – 62k upvotes
- Michigan mayor calls on commissioner who joined protest against coronavirus restrictions to resign – 12k thread
- American College of Emergency Physicians denounced their video in a statement. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. Regarding this video
- 50k upvotes on reddit as liberals fear monger, want national mourning and equate coronavirus to 9/11
- 20-02-13: NY Mayor’s Office: There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business! There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!
- Apr 1: Nursing home lockdowns are forcing families to say goodbye “If he passes, I don’t even know how I’ll get through that.”
Indoctrination: US College Faculty – Democrats outnumber Republicans among social scientists, 11.5 to one.
Ratio of Democrats to Republicans in academic departments Economics: 4.5 to 1 History: 33 to 1 Journalism: 20 to 1 Law: 8.6 to 1 Psychology: 17.4 to 1 Total: 11.5 to 1 Ratio among U.S. registered voters: 1.19 to 1
The study, published online by Econ Journal Watch, considered voter registration data for faculty members at 40 leading U.S. institutions in economics, history, communications, law and psychology. Of 7,243 professors total, about half are registered. Some 3,623 are Democrats while just 314 are Republicans.
Economists are the most mixed group, with a ratio of 4.5 Democrats for every Republican. Historians as a group are the most lopsided, at 33.5 to one; the paper attributes this to the rise of specializations such as gender, culture, race and the environment. (Some classify history as one of the humanities disciplines.) Lawyers are 8.6 to one and psychologists are 17.4 to one, while communications scholars, including journalism professors, are 20 to one.
The ratios have become more extreme since 2004, according to the study, and age profiles suggest that trend will continue. That’s despite researchers’ concerns that current data may be “somewhat abberational,” given the polarizing candidacy of Republican Donald Trump for president.
- Black on white crime statistics 6 comments
- Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings. 5 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots 4 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 4 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Media, Politicians Biased Positive Coverage and Support of BLM, Antifa Riots, Looting, Attacks and Law Enforcement Not Prosecuting Them vs. Negative Coverage of Trump rallies and protests + Prosecutions 2 comments
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 2 comments
- There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers 1 comment
- 2020 US Election Trump vs. Biden – media propaganda and gaslighting about no voter fraud while declaring Biden the winner. Outlining proof of fraud and Trump’s path to re-election 1 comment
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment