Double standards, effects of and consequences from far left, liberal, progressive and leftist policies on society and the world.
Marxism / Communism and the destruction of the family unit – lessons from early 1900’s Soviet Russia under Bolsheviks
*Note: contrast this to the welfare state, destruction of family unit, fatherless homes, leading to rampant crime in the black community nowadays – all stemming from the same root cause.
When the Bolsheviki came into power in 1917 they regarded the family, like every other ‘bourgeois’ institution, with fierce hatred, and set out with a will to destroy it. ‘To clear the family out of the accumulated dust of the ages we had to give it a good shakeup, and we did,’ declared Madame Smidovich, a leading Communist and active participant in the recent discussion.
At the same time a law was passed which made divorce a matter of a few minutes, to be obtained at the request of either partner in a marriage. Chaos was the result. Men took to changing wives with the same zest which they displayed in the consumption of the recently restored forty-per-cent vodka.
‘Some men have twenty wives, living a week with one, a month with another,’ asserted an indignant woman delegate during the sessions of the Tzik. ‘They have children with all of them, and these children are thrown on the street for lack of support! (There are three hundred thousand bezprizorni or shelterless children in Russia to-day, who are literally turned out on the streets. They are one of the greatest social dangers of the present time, because they are developing into professional criminals. More than half of them are drug addicts and sex perverts. It is claimed by many Communists that the break-up of the family is responsible for a large percentage of these children.)
The peasant villages have perhaps suffered most from this revolution in sex relations. An epidemic of marriages and divorces broke out in the country districts. Peasants with a respectable married life of forty years and more behind them suddenly decided to leave their wives and remarry. Peasant boys looked upon marriage as an exciting game and changed wives with the change of seasons. It was not an unusual occurrence for a boy of twenty to have had three or four wives, or for a girl of the same age to have had three or four abortions.
One week after the 2020 presidential election, The Conservative Treehouse received the following notification:
…”given the incompatibility between your site’s content and our terms, you need to find a new hosting provider and must migrate the site by Wednesday, December 2nd.
What was our violation? After ten years of brutally honest discussion, opinion, deep research and crowdsourcing work -with undeniable citations on the events we outline- there is no cited violation of any term of service because CTH has never violated one.
White students outperform minority students, so San Diego school board changes grading system to “combat racism”
According to data presented by the district, under the old grading system, teachers fail minority students more than White students – a lot more.
During the first semester of last year, 30% of all D or F grades were given to English learners. One in four, 25%, of failing marks went to students with disabilities.
By ethnicity, 23% went to Native Americans. Another 23% of failing grades went to Hispanics. And 20% of D or F grades went to Black students.
By comparison, just 7% of failing marks went to White students.
In an effort to change that racial imbalance, the school board voted unanimously this week to make several big changes to its grading system.
Academic grades will now focus on mastery of the material, not a yearly average, which board members say penalizes students who get a slow start, or who struggle at points throughout the year.
Another big change, teachers can no longer consider non-material factors when grading. Things like turning work in on time and classroom behavior will now instead count towards a student’s citizenship grade, not their academic grade.
“I think this reflects a reality that students have described to us and it’s a change that’s a long time coming,” says Barrera.
Student School Board Member Zachary Patterson, who is also a junior at University City High School, says while some classmates expressed concerns about grade inflation, overall the feedback from his peers is positive.
“I know students all across the school district are really happy with the idea that these other accountability measures are no longer going to be defining their understanding of knowledge,” says Patterson.
After Patterson expressed concerns at this week’s meeting, the board will also review potential student disparities stemming from its zero-tolerance disciplinary policy on cheating in the coming weeks.
Nearly 106,000 students attend a San Diego Unified School District school.
- Source: https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/san-diego-unified-school-district-changes-grading-system-to-combat-racism/2425346/
Seattle libraries implement anti white racial segregation in the name of social justice while teaching critical race theory
The King County library in Washington State have been holding “separate but equal” training sessions for their employees, all in the name of social justice.
The consultants “begin with an anti-oppression framework” and use segregated sessions in order to root out “institutional privileges and systemic inequities embedded in the current socio-political conditions that influence and affect our institutions.”
The consultants discovered widespread “institutional racism” in the library system—and dismissed employees who reported “not experiencing or witnessing racism while working at KCLS” as likely suffering from the false consciousness of “internalized racism.” When reached by e-mail, Racial Equity Consultants said it was not authorized to comment.
Rufo told The Post Millennial that the pictures of the signs for the training sessions he posted on social media today came from a whistleblower and reminded him “…signs on (segregated) water fountains in the 1950’s.”
King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg and senior staff have recently required employees to sign a “equity and social justice” pledge and assigned “continued training for white employees,” who must “do the work” to “learn the true history of racism in our country.” Rufo said that every time he writes an article or posts a picture from the sessions, more whistleblowers come forward.
Washington State government officials, especially those in King County and Seattle have been infusing “critical race theory” into their policies and trainings including in public schools.
Earlier this year, The Post Millennial exposed critical race theory practices and curriculum being practiced and taught in Seattle schools. Seattle public schools released a plan to bring students back into the classroom from remote learning, but differentiated the priorities for who should come back first based on many factors involving a measure of those who are most marginalized. Per the guidelines, “students furthest from educational justice,” and “students of color” would be given priority on returning to school for face-to-face instruction.
Documents from the Superintendent of Public Instruction Chris Rehkdahl outlined the phased approach prioritizing grade level, such as “serve all elementary students first,” or “serve students furthest from educational justice first, including students with disabilities, English learners, students experiencing homelessness, students experiencing poverty, students of color, and other student groups.”
This past summer, Seattle Public Schools Superintendent Denise Juneau sent an email to students only, saying: “This country has a long history of oppressing people of color, especially Black and African American people. The last couple weeks we have seen demonstrations of systematic racism on full display across our country to the point of murder of Black people. I share in the horror and sadness displayed by the police systems across the country and by some officers here in our own city.”
Students in Washington as young as 11-years-old to refer to a riot as an “uprising” and rioters as “freedom fighters” and that “cops are racist.” Students were even encouraged to donate to bail-funds that have recently been tied to helping release an accused child rapist.
- Source: https://thepostmillennial.com/seattle-libraries-implement-racial-segregation-in-the-name-of-social-justice
Boys Lag Behind: A comparison of gender-blind vs. non-blind test scores reveals a teacher marking bias in favor of girls. This appears to be part of the reason that boys fall behind girls at school.
School kids forced to admit that Coronavirus COVID-19 is scary – they aren’t asked, but are told – “The only way to characterize the messages being pushed are the words ‘negative,’ ‘nihilistic’ and ‘anxiety-inducing,’
This fall, I had the disturbing experience of sitting in on my daughter’s second-grade Zoom class. A full-time school psychologist kicked off her weekly session of “Social Emotional Learning” by prompting the seven-year-olds to admit that COVID-19 is scary. Do you have anything at home that makes you feel better when you’re frightened? She instructed the kids to leave their computers and return with an object that they might cuddle for the remainder of class.
The remarkable thing about this scheduled lesson was that it was not prompted by any indication that the students were afraid of COVID. The lesson itself seemed as likely to induce anxiety in those who were not anxious as it might be to soothe it in those who were. A class begun with girls sitting like scholars ended with them slouching like Linus, clutching a blankie.
Since the advent of lockdowns, parents have been catching glimpses of what’s actually being taught in school. Because I send my daughter to a religious school that shares our values, I’ve gotten off easy. Many parents are discovering content—much of it lectures and online material that appear in no textbook—stunningly radical, devoid of rigor and apparently calculated to alarm.
“The only way to characterize the messages being pushed are the words ‘negative,’ ‘nihilistic’ and ‘anxiety-inducing,'” said Luke Rosiak, an investigative journalist who’s been following what’s being taught in secondary schools for over a year. “The prospect that adults are inducing depression and hopelessness in children to further political aims is something that I think should disturb anyone.”
An official Target company Twitter account announced Thursday they had removed author Abigail Shrier’s book, “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters” from the retailer’s “assortment” after an unverified Twitter user complained the book questions transgender ideology, especially the concept of irreversible hormonal and surgical experimentation on minors.
Shrier’s book is not about sexual orientation or transgender adults. It examines the growing social phenomenon of transgender identification among teen girls and how underage medical “transitions” can be a form of self-harm.
“Girls who might have encouraged each other in bulimia, anorexia or cutting are today deciding they have ‘gender dysphoria,’ pushing for hormones and surgeries—and easily obtaining them,” writes Shrier.
Target is not the first corporate entity to censor Shirer’s book. When the book was released in June, Amazon barred Shrier’s publisher from running ads for the book because it contained copy and content that “infers or claims to diagnose, treat, or question sexual orientation.”
After Target’s announcement, Shrier noted the retailer’s eagerness to make books disappear on behalf of woke activists.
- Acknowledge how power (meaning white supremacy, often described informally as “academic politics”) operates at our institutions and work, long term, to dismantle it. That means adopting specific, measurable ways to identify power and how you plan to be accountable and participate in campus change. Short-term, this process means teaching us how to navigate these dynamics. As studies (like this one) show, few Black, Indigenous, and other people of color hold positions in upper administration, which means that we are not even in the room when conversations are happening and decisions are being made that affect Bipoc faculty members and students. We need to be included in those conversations and decisions.
- Reject standardized testing. Lead the elimination of the SAT, ACT, GRE, and other structurally racist assessments and admissions policies that keep the number of Black and other racial-minority students low.
- Count our service work toward promotion. Advocate that Black faculty members receive credit toward tenure for recruiting, mentoring, and retaining students of color. Black academics and staff members are the reason that most Black students stay at predominantly white institutions. We should be rewarded for our student-retention efforts — and so should Black staff members (who are miracle workers).
- Stop playacting that you are clueless about your own privilege. Don’t forget about implicit bias, but let’s focus on the ways in which you are collaborating in the white, male, heterosexual, abled-bodied, middle-to-upper-class ideologies and systems at your institution. Acknowledge that you are sophisticated about your racism. You’re not fooling anybody. We see you, so stop it. Acknowledging privilege, biases, and/or racism is the first step toward being an ally. But taking that step while still knowingly and tacitly supporting, enforcing, and maintaining those problems is an even more insidious matter.
- Sponsor us, boldly. Discuss our achievements when we are not around, and don’t feel shy about letting “them” know that we truly are just as brilliant as you describe us to be. In some instances, just get out of the way and let us do what we are well prepared to do.
- Mentor us. Recognize that if you recruit Black faculty members, you are responsible for guiding us toward a successful tenure bid. That means proactively figuring out how to award tenure and/or promotion to Black academics, and documenting that process as a template moving forward. As antiracists, we believe that structural discrimination embedded in campus systems is what should be blamed for ineptness in demanding equity.
- Stop making a big deal about “pioneerism.” Being the first Black faculty member hired or tenured in X department, and breaking the racial barriers, is stressful and should not be celebrated as if it’s a big institutional achievement. In my first year as an assistant professor at Vanderbilt University’s Peabody College, a white colleague rushed up to me and said, “Do you know that if you get tenure, you will be the first Black woman to earn tenure at Peabody College? Isn’t that great?” Hell, no, that’s depressing! Don’t get me wrong, I was gratified to earn tenure in 2017, but I know I was not the only Black woman qualified to earn tenure. What about all the Black women who didn’t?
- Look in your own backyard. When you learn about the history of racism and our current racial-caste system, which you must do, don’t forget to investigate your family’s history, your school’s history, your job’s history, your neighborhood’s history, or your own property as part of that racist past as well. You are likely to unearth something about our ecosystem that has benefited from white supremacy.
- White women, this is just for you: No more Karens. The racially charged, passive aggressiveness of Karens creates tension and anxiety. Reflect on your own poor behavior, change it, point out when you see other Karens on the rampage, and challenge them to modify their bad behavior. Some white women may feel some form of gender allegiance with Black women, but the sheer number of Karens we’ve seen this year shows that white privilege is alive and well among white women.
- No more hiring a lone Black academic every four to five years. Employ cluster hiring as the model for recruiting and retaining Black faculty. Just like white faculty members have their crew, we need our posse as well. Hire three or more of us at a time. A critical mass of Black faculty members across each of the three academic ranks is crucial, but minimally, large departments need at least one full professor (one with an endowed chair would be even better), one associate, and one assistant professor. A built-in mentoring model to guide the careers of Black academics will help facilitate the tenure-and-promotion process and will lead to more-inclusive spaces.
- Show us the money. A 2017 study revealed that Black faculty members earn lower salaries, on average, than white faculty members — approximately $10,000 to $15,000 less a year. Reveal your salary and come ready to fight for ours. Let’s go to the chair or dean together and jointly make the case for fair and equitable salaries.
- Ask us whether we consider you allies. A 2013 op-ed, “10 Things All Allies Need to Know,” provides a great list of traits of an ally. It also suggests that majority members can’t decide if they are allies. Only Black academics can determine if we are being effectively supported by white faculty members. So ask us. And believe what we say.
Muslim terrorist decapitates teacher in Nice, France, another kills 3 in church – Double standards and bias in media reporting on this incident and reaction from world leaders and other muslims
MUSLIMS have taken to the streets across the world to burn French flags and effigies of Emmanuel Macron in a sign of spreading anger over controversial cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.
Thousands of demonstrators have denounced France in protests in several Muslim countries amid the row over Macron’s defence of the right to publish the Charlie Hebdo cartoons.
It comes as France was hit by two suspected terror attacks on Thursday which left three people dead – including a woman beheaded in a church by a knifeman shouting “Allahu Akbar”.
Two separate knifemen are understood to have launched attacks in Nice and Avignon just hours apart.
France has raised its alert status to the highest possible level of “terror attack emergency”.
Thousands of protesters in Tunisia, Pakistan, Israel, Palestine, Russia have taken to the streets to burn pictures of Macron and take a stand against the caricatures.
The suspect, 21, had an Italian Red Cross document, issued after he arrived on the Italian island of Lampedusa by migrant boat last month.
He was shot by police and is in a critical condition. One of the victims was “virtually beheaded”, said the French chief anti-terrorism prosecutor.
President Emmanuel Macron said it was an “Islamist terrorist attack”.
Mr Macron said the number of soldiers being deployed to protect public places – such as churches and schools – would rise from 3,000 to 7,000. Anti-terror prosecutors have opened an investigation, and France has raised its national security alert to the highest level.
In another development, a 47-year-old man believed to have been in contact with the attacker was detained by police late on Thursday, French media reported.
MSNBC blames teacher decapitated by Muslim terrorist in nice france
Poland has strict border controls and immigrant/refugee vetting denied asylum to the muslim terrorist who decapitated a teacher in France – who granted him asylum
Black privilege: JPMorgan Chase says it will extend billions in loans to Black and Latino homebuyers and small business owners in an attempt to do more to “break down systems that have propagated racism and widespread economic inequality.”
JPMorgan Chase said Thursday it will extend billions in loans to Black and Latino homebuyers and small business owners in an expanded effort toward fixing what the bank calls “systemic racism” in the country’s economic system.
The New York bank said it is committing $30 billion over the next five years toward programs that include earmarking more money for getting Black and Latino families into homeownership and providing additional financing to build affordable rental housing units.
“Systemic racism is a tragic part of America’s history,” said JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon in a statement. “We can do more and do better to break down systems that have propagated racism and widespread economic inequality.”
- Source: https://apnews.com/article/race-and-ethnicity-small-business-charlotte-jamie-dimon-racial-injustice-3cf34a097380b3b0813a52994fbce648
Two campuses are halting diversity efforts in relation to the White House’s recent executive order against “divisive concepts” in federally funded programs.
In a campus memo, the University of Iowa’s interim associate vice president for diversity, equity and inclusion, Liz Tovar, said, “Let us state unequivocally that diversity, equity and inclusion remain as core values within our institution.” However, she continued, “after consulting with multiple entities, and given the seriousness of the penalties for non-compliance with the order, which include the loss of federal funding, we are recommending that all units temporarily pause for a two-week period.”
John A. Logan College in Illinois also suspended diversity events, including a Hispanic Heritage Month talk planned for next week.
In contrast, the University of Michigan’s president and provost released a statement in response to the order recommitting the campus to diversity, equity and inclusion work. “The educational efforts this order seeks to prohibit are critical to much-needed action to create equitable economic and social opportunities for all members of society,” they said, “to confront our blind spots; and to encourage us all to be better teachers, scholars and citizens.”
The executive order, released Sept. 22, invokes the Declaration of Independence, Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. and describes the “fundamental premises underpinning our Republic” as follows: “All individuals are created equal and should be allowed an equal opportunity under the law to pursue happiness and prosper based on individual merit.”
Yet today, the order says, “many people are pushing a different vision of America that is grounded in hierarchies based on collective social and political identities rather than in the inherent and equal dignity of every person as an individual.” Such an “ideology is rooted in the pernicious and false belief that America is an irredeemably racist and sexist country; that some people, simply on account of their race or sex, are oppressors; and that racial and sexual identities are more important than our common status as human beings and Americans.”
Blacks commit insane amounts of crime, ‘activists’ call to abolish police and prisons.
Older white women account for 58 percent of adults who have used antidepressants for at least five years
White women over 45 account for about one-fifth of the adult population but account for 41 percent of antidepressant users, up from about 30 percent in 2000, the analysis found. Older white women account for 58 percent of those on antidepressants long term.
“We’ve come to a place, at least in the West, where it seems every other person is depressed and on medication,” said Edward Shorter, a historian of psychiatry at the University of Toronto. “You do have to wonder what that says about our culture.”
Black history is british, american, Irish, Canadian, Dutch, French history.
A European Commission report on staff diversity within European Union institutions has accused the EU of being too white and not having enough representation from minority communities.
The report has stated that while ethnic minorities make up at least 10 per cent of the population in the European Union, the number of ethnic minorities within EU institutions is far lower.
As a result, the European Commission has vowed to launch an investigation into the ethnic profiles of its own employees to set possible quotas for its recruitment policy, Le Figaro reports.
Monica Silvana, an MEP for the Spanish Socialist Workers’ Party (PSOE) who heads the European Parliament’s Anti-Racism Intergroup, said a potential change in recruiting would face difficulties.
According to Le Figaro, the EU is looking to entice ethnic minority students into working for the European Union and states that human resources managers will undergo “unconscious bias” training.
The Commission has called on the European Parliament and the European Council to also consider promoting diversity within their staff, as well
The report is not the first time the EU has been criticised as being “too white” in recent years.
In 2017, former European Commissioner for Migration, Home Affairs, and Citizenship Dimitris Avramopoulos praised several articles that stated the EU was too white and said the EU should replace white workers with “people of colour”.
The student, 22, identified only as Elisabeth, said she was punched in the face in the eastern city of Strasbourg on Friday afternoon, in an attack “by three individuals who complained about me wearing a skirt”.
She was walking home when one of the three exclaimed “look at that whore in a skirt”, Elisabeth told France Bleu Alsace radio. Two of them then held her while the third hit her in the face, leaving her with a black eye, she told the radio station. The men then fled.
On Thursday a man was handed a two-month suspended jail sentence in another case, for assaulting two women – one of whose outfit he claimed was too short.
Subversion of society – Morbidly obese, unhealthy, fat people are allowed to advertise and promote their deadly lifestyle on Instagram, but fit people who want to show everyone how to lose weight and be healthy are not
Alex Feinberg: Instagram boosts a morbidly obese woman to over 500K followers and won’t let a fit sculpted guy advertise pics with his shirt off Because it “can make users feel bad about themselves”
Trump Task Force to Dismantle MS-13 Takes Down Gang’s Key Leaders and for the first time charged a gang banger w/terrorism-related offenses.
A special task force launched by President Donald Trump to gut the nation’s deadliest street gang has taken down key leaders in less than a year and for the first time charged a gang banger with terrorism-related offenses. The feared street gang of mostly Central American illegal immigrants, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), has spread throughout the U.S. and is renowned for drug distribution, murder, rape, robbery, home invasions, kidnappings, vandalism and other violent crimes. The Justice Department’s National Gang Intelligence Center (NGIC) says criminal street gangs like MS-13 are responsible for the majority of violent crimes in the U.S. and are the primary distributors of most illicit drugs.
Thanks to Barack Obama’s open border policies, MS-13 was energized with new recruits provided by a steady flow of illegal immigrant minors. When the Obama administration started welcoming a barrage of Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) in 2014, Homeland Security sources told Judicial Watch that the nation’s most violent street gangs—including MS-13 and the 18th Street gang—were actively recruiting new members at U.S. shelters housing the minors. The Texas Department of Public Safety subsequently confirmed that the MS-13 is a top tier gang thanks to the influx of illegal alien gang members that crossed into the state under Obama’s disastrous program, which saw over 60,000 illegal immigrants—many with criminal histories—storm into the U.S. in a matter of months. Tens of thousands more have entered since then.
Leftist district attorney Rachael Rollins stops prosecuting crimes like shoplifting, operating with revoked or suspended license, larceny, destruction of property, drug dealing,
Charges for which the Default is to Decline Prosecuting (unless supervisor permission is obtained).
Shoplifting (including offenses that are essentially shoplifting but charged as larceny)
Larceny under $250
Disturbing the peace
Receiving stolen property
Minor driving offenses, including operating with a suspend or revoked license
Breaking and entering — where it is into a vacant property or where it is for the purpose of sleeping or seeking refuge from the cold and there is no actual damage to property
Wanton or malicious destruction of property
Threats – excluding domestic violence
Minor in possession of alcohol
Drug possession with intent to distribute
A stand alone resisting arrest charge, i.e. cases where a person is charged with resisting arrest and that is the only charge
A resisting arrest charge combined with only charges that all fall under the list of charges to decline to prosecute, e.g. resisting arrest charge combined only with a trespassing charge
Muslim terrorist who arrived in the country three years ago “as an isolated minor” of Pakistani nationality stabs 2 people with meat cleaver because of charlie Hebdo cartoons
A man suspected of stabbing two people with a meat cleaver in Paris has admitted to deliberately targeting the former offices of the satirical Charlie Hebdo magazine, French media report.
The man, an 18-year-old born in Pakistan, reportedly linked his actions to the magazine’s recent republication of cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
Charlie Hebdo did this as a trial over the 2015 Islamist attack on the magazine which killed 12 people began.
The magazine’s location is now secret.
the teenager arrived in the country three years ago “as an isolated minor” of Pakistani nationality.
Leftist lenient policies subverting and destroying society: L.A.’s Failed Homeless Policies Turned My Home Into a Prison
On March 16th, in response to the COVID pandemic, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and his council relaxed parking enforcement codes “to help Angelenos comply with public-health recommendations to prevent the spread of the novel Coronavirus.” This included lifting prohibitions against both overnight parking on residential streets for vehicles over six feet high (such as Winnebagos), and the parking of any vehicle in any one place for over 72 hours.
But about a week and a half into August, a VW Vanagon Westfalia (circa 1987, tricked out with solar panels on top) appeared in front of my house and stayed there. A white woman, about 40, with long magenta-dyed hair, was living in the van with a big leather-muzzled Rottweiler. The dog was prone to barking jags, and the woman didn’t just close the van’s sliding door when she got in and out; she often slammed it so hard that it shook my little wooden house.
I leaned over the fence and did my best to sound friendly. “Hi there! Hey… just want to tell you, we’re really close to the street here, and we hear everything. The barking and the van door slamming goes right through closed doors and windows.” She said she was “gonna leave tomorrow.”
“Thanks,” I said. And then my impatience triumphed over good sense, and I added, “But, it’s so loud, and I get migraines. As long as you’re going… could you maybe leave today?”
“I will stay as long as I want,” she yelled. “And by the way, I am not homeless. I am camping!”
our local Community Policing officer, Officer Adrian Acosta, who confirmed that they weren’t allowed to tow the van. He came out to talk to the woman and offered her space at Safe Parking L.A.—which she refused. She told Acosta she’d be moving on “soon,” and agreed to stop the repeated door slamming.
That lasted about an hour. Then, in quick succession: Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam! I opened my door and called from my porch, “Stop slamming the door!” “Oh, you gonna call the cops on me?” she answered. “I’ll call the cops on you!”
From then on, there was door slamming all day and sometimes at night—a deliberate ritual to show me she was in control. She could disturb my work, my peace of mind, and my sleep whenever she felt like it.
I was frustrated and upset, but I wasn’t afraid—until August 14th. A tall, rough-looking white guy roared up on a shiny Harley, parked it in front of the van, and got in. Soon afterward, another dude got in, too.
The noise and abuse intensified, with the van’s occupants making it clear it was punishment for me calling the police about the noise. Throughout the day, the guy would turn on his motorcycle, get back in the van, and just leave the thing idling on the street for 10 minutes at a time. The Harley’s unmuffled open exhaust woke the neighbor’s new baby and disturbed everybody on my block, many of whom are working remotely from home.
I climbed on the base of my fence to ask the guy, seated in the van, to please be respectful—turn off the motorcycle when he wasn’t riding it. He said nothing, but got out and hand-revved the bike to amp up the noise and pump out exhaust fumes. I put a towel under my door to block the fumes, which helped not at all. I came out again to ask him to please stop. His only response: “Show me your tits.”
The cops came out repeatedly, answering not just my calls but those of my neighbors. Time after time, the police apologized for the fact that they couldn’t do anything to alleviate the abuse, explaining that they’d been neutered by the mayor, with the support of our local city councilman, Mike Bonin.
One morning, about a week after his arrival, I sat down at my computer and discovered it was feces o’clock (approximately 6am Pacific Time). The stench of human waste was wafting in from the sidewalk, which apparently was doubling as a toilet. I had become afraid to go out my locked gate, even to get the mail from the box just on the other side, so I got up on my kitchen step stool and leaned over the fence to hose off the sidewalk.
We citizens can no longer rely on the police to show up. And then the thought hit me: I need to get a gun. You’ve got to love the irony. It’s the Democrats who push for gun control, yet it’s the Democrats in power in my city who are leaving me with no choice but to arm myself.
The mayor and council members have security details protecting them and their homes. But absent an empowered police force, the rest of us have only hoses, fists, and—in some cases—guns.
President Trump signed a full Executive Order abolishing racist, anti-white critical race theory from the federal government, the military, and all federal contractors.
- The president explains that our nation was founded on the ideal that “all men are created equal” and denounces critical race theory’s “pernicious and false belief that America is an irredeemably racist and sexist country.”
- The President writes that the “malign ideology” of critical race theory “is now migrating from the fringes of American society and threatens to infect core institutions of country.” He cites my original reporting on the Treasury Department, Argonne National Labs, and Sandia Labs.
- The President will prohibit federal funds from supporting critical race theory trainings in the federal government, in the military, and by all federal contractors.
- The point on federal contractors is a major escalation: if a private company wants to work with the US government, they can no longer teach critical race theory anywhere in their offices. This could potentially disrupt CRT programs in half of the Fortune 500.
- The executive order will also disrupt the flow of money to academia’s critical race theory programs. The order stops all federal grants that support CRT—with the potential to cripple hundreds of academic projects moving forward.
- Finally, the executive order has a strong enforcement component: all federal diversity programs must be approved directly by OMB and OPM, and agencies are directed to initiate adverse action proceedings against managers who continue to hold CRT trainings.
- The executive order also opens the legal floodgates: the President instructs the Attorney General to assess whether critical race theory trainings create a “hostile work environment” and constitute a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
- [FULL TEXT OF THE EXECUTIVE ORDER HERE]
Black Privilege and Leftist Terrorism that’s allowed to run amok – Random black is killed by police (Breonna Taylor); BLM, antifa and leftists are allowed to riot, keep entire cities hostage, cause chief of police to delcare a State of Emergency
- Officers announced themselves, broke down door, were shot at and returned fire.
- Breonna taylors name was on the warrant. So it was the correct house.
- Affiant had LMPD tech unit place a “pole camera” at the intersection of S. 24th Street and Elliott Avenue. Within an hour of surveillance, Affiant witnessed approximately 15-20 vehicles go to and from 2424 Elliott Avenue within a short period of time which is indicative of trafficking in narcotics.
Interim Chief of Police Robert Schroeder declared a state of emergency for the Louisville Metro Police Department on Monday. The department has also canceled all off-day and vacation requests “until further notice.” The announcement comes ahead of Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s announcement in the Breonna Taylor case.
Leftist terrorists are holding an entire city hostage, forcing businesses to close and board up because of fake news race baiting about false police shooting statistics and the lies about black people being oppressed. Leftists in charge allow this to go on.
20-09-23: Thousands march in New York
Christina M. Johnson, President of Ohio State University race baits about blacks being killed, lies about Breonna sleeping when shot.
The power of propaganda and brainwashing. Completely false post saying that the cop was only charged for the shots missed.
Officer Leath was killed in April when the guy shot through the door. They knocked, announced themselves, and he shot through the door and killed her
CBC’s insane anti white race baiting: Black persons car is broken into, she doesn’t file a police report, but begins blaming “white settlers” and “white supremacy” – this deserves an article in the CBC – “We know what happens when white settlers feel threatened,” She said the actions described in the tweets align with the ways white supremacist groups try to scare and silence BIPOC people
A local academic is speaking out after her car was broken into, which she believes may have been an act of intimidation intended to discourage her advocacy work.
“We know what happens when white settlers feel threatened,” she said.
After posting about the experience on social media, Wilson said other vocal BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and people of colour) leaders have shared similar experiences with her — and say the incidents have left them worried about their safety.
Wilson said she did not report the incident to police. She did say that racialized communities do not always feel safe reporting incidents to police.
Frankie Condon teaches race and class at the University of Waterloo, and has closely followed Wilson’s thread on social media.
She said the actions described in the tweets align with the ways white supremacist groups try to scare and silence BIPOC people. There has been a long history of white supremacy and extremism in Kitchener-Waterloo, Condon said.
“The more worried people in position of power and privilege are about the loss of that power and privilege, the more likely they are to turn to violence or the threat of violence to preserve their social standing,” said Condon.
“Systemic racism” is when your car is broken into, you have a national publicly funded “newspaper” write a sob story about you and how racist white people are to blame (without showing any proof whatsoever).
But thousands of white people being victimized by blacks is just part and parcel of living in a multicultural society. And don’t you dare lump all blacks or muslims into one group and blame then for the actions of a random boogeyman that doesn’t even exist.
- Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/bipoc-leaders-speak-out-against-being-intimidated-harassed-1.5732310
Productive, peaceful, tax paying, contributing member of society Jacob Gardner defends his bar by killing useless piece of human garbage rioter in self defense, is then railroaded in the court by DA, given harsh sentence. GoFundMe removes his donation page. MSM Smears him. Then kills himself.
A pro-Trump Nebraska bar owner committed suicide after he was charged for fatally shooting a black rioter who vandalised his business in May.
Multiple sources confirmed 38-year-old Jake Gardner’s death by suicide to KETV NewsWatch 7. A news conference hosted by Gardner’s lawyers will be held later in the evening.
On May 30, Gardner was confronted and attacked by a Black Lives Matter mob outside Gardner’s Hive bar amid protests in the Old Market, a neighborhood in downtown Omaha. When he was knocked to the ground, Gardner fired two warning shots in an attempt to rise to his feet, prosecutors cited. Then a scuffle broke out with 22-year-old James Scurlock before Gardner shot Scurlock dead. The black rioter had repeatedly broken windows to Gardner’s bar and other neighboring businesses.
A GoFundMe was launched to raise money for Gardner’s defense, but the page was deleted by the fundraising platform. His family and friends believed that his bail was expected to be set at $1 million.
Original altercation: (bitchute mirror here)
This is how fake news propaganda covers this story:
CBS news race baits:
New York times omits info
- Source: https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trump-supporting-bar-owner-who-defended-his-property-from-blm-rioter-has-taken-his-own-life
Australia going full on authoritarian – Daniel Andrews’ plan to give police the power to arrest people who haven’t even committed an offence were put to parliament today. The new laws would even give public servants the power of arbitrary detention against citizens they think might breach lockdown
The Victorian Labor government has introduced a bill to parliament that coupled with other measures is one of the most egregious attacks on civil liberties seen in war or peacetime.
The Bill would allow people to be detained indefinitely and give sweeping powers to untrained people to become “authorised officers” with sweeping powers to arrest and detain fellow Victorians.
Called the COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Amendment Bill, it overrides all other laws and legislation with the exception of the Charter of Human Rights (which the government ignores as it is not binding), the State Constitution Act 1975 and the laws created by the Bill itself.
The Bill confers and extraordinary power to the Secretary of the Department of Health to appoint public servants as “authorised officers” with the same powers as police.
However worse than that is a provision which allows the secretary to appoint any of the following as an “authorised officer”:
[A] person the Secretary considers appropriate for appointment based on the person’s skills, attributes, experience or otherwise…
This will expand the persons who may be appointed as authorised officers. It is intended to include additional public sector employees from Victoria as well as such employees from other Australian jurisdictions, and individuals with a connection to particular communities to ensure that certain activities, such as contact tracing, can be conducted in a culturally safe manner.
This sweeping power means the Secretary could appoint anyone as an “authorised office”; a member of the ADF who already patrols Melbourne streets with police or even a member of the Hell’s Angels.
The editorial board for New York University’s student newspaper Washington Square News penned an editorial defending a student-led push to provide Black student-only housing.
“NYU has not agreed to provide housing only designed for students of one race, contrary to the claims made in several articles,” the editorial pointed out. “Instead, NYU has moved to implement a themed engagement community celebrating Black culture in residence halls. Themed engagement communities are a longstanding tradition in NYU dorms where students can apply to live on a floor centered around a common interest or theme.”
“Calling themed engagement communities ‘segregation’ — a term heavily associated with the creation of white-only spaces under Jim Crow laws — overlooks the oppression Black individuals suffered under legitimate segregation and the institutional racism that persists today,” the editorial continued.
It further argued that Black students need separate housing since “White people have never experienced anything close to systemic racism.”
The writers acknowledged that the Irish have faced discrimination in the past, but unlike Black people, they were able to get ahead socioeconomically “by oppressing Black people.” According to the writers, anyone who is accusing NYU of segregation is ignoring ongoing “institutional racism” that causes “Black students to need a supportive space in the first place.”
MOB RULE: Nebraska Bar Owner Charged For Killing Rioter After City Was ‘Pressured’ By Local Activists and Politicians
A Nebraska bar owner that killed a rioter has been charged with “terrorism” and “manslaughter” by a District Attorney who initially admitted it was blatant self defense.
The DA has also admitted that they were “pressured” by local activists and politicians to bring the charges.
On May 30, the 38-year-old bar owner confronted a group of rioters outside one of the bars he owns in Omaha and was knocked to the ground.
“From there, he fired two warning shots and tried to get to his feet, prosecutors said. As he did, Gardner got into a fight with one man, James Scurlock, 22. The two scuffled before Gardner fired a shot that killed him,”
The incident prompted a wave of further “protests,” particularly after Donald Kleine, the Douglas County attorney, determined that Gardner had acted in self-defense and declined to bring charges.
“A week later, Kleine said in a statement that after hearing from local residents and elected officials he would welcome an outside review ‘in this rare instance.’ He added, ‘I made a decision and I would not change that decision based on everything I know today,’” the Yahoo report explains.
Douglas County District Court Judge Shelly Stratman then appointed a special council, Fredrick Franklin, an assistant U.S. attorney in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Omaha, to handle the case, though they said they expected the same outcome.
Instead, Franklin bowed to pressure and dug up evidence and came up with charges.
“The manslaughter charge, he said, is related to Scurlock’s death; the attempted assault charge resulted from the second warning shot Gardner fired; the charge of making terrorist threats is linked to ‘a verbal confrontation’ that Gardner had with Scurlock, Franklin continued,”
Leftist leniency in action: Black man who raped, killed two white NY moms in a 1977 home invasion was granted parole by Gov. Andrew Cuomo-appointed state Parole Board after admitting he hated women
A convicted killer Sam Ayala who was granted parole after 43 years in prison over the protests of victims was let go even though he admitted that he committed a double rape and murder because he hated women. One of the Parole Board commissioners who ruled on his release, Tana Agostini, is married to a convicted murderer.
“I was a young man. I got to the point that I didn’t like women for the reason that I was treated when I was a young kid, especially by my mother, when I was 12 years old,” killer Sam Ayala said at a July 20 hearing, according to records obtained by The Post.
At his Parole Board hearing, Ayala described his feelings on the night that he participated in a 1977 home invasion in the Westchester town of South Salem, in which he raped and killed victims Bonnie Minter and Sheila Watson in front of their four kids, ages 3 to 6, who were on a play date.
One of the victims’ sons, Jason Minter, told The Post on Wednesday, “There’s now nothing you can do in New York to get a life sentence. The state failed to protect us. The state failed to protect my mother’s memory. We got victimized again.”
A 32-year-old Minneapolis man, who was bailed out of jail by the Minnesota Freedom Fund in July after an alleged assault, is accused in another assault that left the victim with a traumatic brain injury.
According to the Hennepin County Attorney’s Office, Lionel Timms faces one felony count of third-degree assault — causing substantial bodily harm — in connection to the Aug. 14 incident.
Diversity in Britain: “British whites to become minority in Birmingham” and “Birmingham is the most murderous places in Britain”
Birmingham is one of the most murderous places in England and Wales.
The latest crime figures from the Home Office reveal that Birmingham had a particularly high rate of homicides, attempted murders and conspiracies to murder in the 12 months up to October 2016.
Over the course of the year the city saw 13 homicides and 50 attempted murders – although there were no cases of conspiracy to murder.
These 63 offences translate to a rate of 5.7 murderous crimes for every 100,000 people living in Birmingham – one of the highest rates out of anywhere in England and Wales.
Discover Financial Services has blocked customers from making donations on a Christian crowdfunding site that was raising money for accused Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, a report said.
GiveSendGo has raised more than $380,000 for the 17-year-old, who has been receiving support in some conservative circles who claim he acted in self-defense when he fatally shot two protesters with an AR-15 style rifle during a chaotic night following the shooting of Jacob Blake.
Under the direction of Trump we are directing agencies to halt critical race theory trainings immediately.
It has come to the President’s attention that Executive Branch agencies have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to date “training” government workers to believe divisive, anti-American propaganda.
For example, according to press reports, employees across the Executive Branch have been required to attend trainings where they are told that “virtually all White people contribute to racism” or where they are required to say that they “benefit from racism.” According to press reports, in some cases these training have further claimed that there is racism embedded in the belief that America is the land of opportunity or the belief that the most qualified person should receive a job
Instead of raising the bar, leftist ideas with their soft bigotry of low expectations and equality of outcome lower the bar.
From “WES” World education services wenr.wes.org
Just trying to imagine if there was a white only news division staffed with white writers, writing only about news affecting whites.
Left ring terrorism: Chicago; three dozen cold-blooded street gangs “have formed a pact to ‘shoot on-sight any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public’
A federal intelligence alert obtained by the ABC7 I-Team has gone out to Chicago-area law enforcement with an ominous warning: nearly three dozen cold-blooded street gangs “have formed a pact to ‘shoot on-sight any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public’.”
The “situational information report” from FBI officials in Chicago dated August 26, 2020, states “members of these gang factions have been actively searching for, and filming, police officers in performance of their official duties. The purpose of which is to catch on film an officer drawing his/her weapon on any subject and the subsequent ‘shoot on-site’ of said officer, in order to garner national media attention.”
Blacks allowed to riot, destroy cities, loot stores, kill people. As soon as a white person stands up to this, it’s white supremacy, racism and “whitelash”
As Black people fight for our lives, white supremacists reach for their guns—and white allies go soft.
NFL refused to allow helmet decals honoring five Dallas police killed by a BLM supporter. Now NFL is allowing names of criminals killed by police on helmets
The NFL will continue its social justice pivot led by commissioner Roger Goodell and will allow players freedom rarely seen out of the league office when it comes to making statements on jerseys. This freedom will come in the form of names on the padding of their helmets.
“Per a source with knowledge of the situation, players may display the names of victims of police violence and/or systemic racism on the padding along the bottom of the backs of their helmets,” Mike Florio reported this weekend.
The area of the helmet that will be used is where you see Falcons. Florio reports the names will come from an approved list of available names. There’s no word which names will appear on that list or who will decide which names will be available for the players to choose from.
Lenient leftist policies in action – Michael Forest Reinoehl arrested on July 5th for posessing a loaded gun in a public place “but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a “no complaint,” – goes out and murders a Trump supporter during Portland riots
An ex-military man who calls himself “100% ANTIFA” and ready for “war” is being investigated over the deadly shooting of a President Trump supporter in Portland, according to a report.
Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, is being investigated over the death of Aaron Danielson, a “supporter” of the right-wing Patriot Prayer group who was part of a caravan of Trump supporters who flooded the city Saturday, police sources told The Oregonian.
“Every Revolution needs people that are willing and ready to fight,” he wrote in June, comparing it to his time in the Army.
“I am 100 % ANTIFA all the way! I am willing to fight for my brothers and sisters!” he said, insisting he would not “run” from violence.
“It will be a war and like all wars there will be casualties,” he wrote, calling protesters and Antifa “my brothers in arms.”
Reinoehl was cited at a July 5 protest on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police, The Oregonian said.
He was given a date to appear in court later that month, but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a “no complaint,” according to court records. No reason was given, and the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office said it was reviewing the case.
According to a report via Pro Football Talk, a source with knowledge of the situation says that the NFL will allow players to display the names of those killed in officer-involved altercations on the helmet padding.
“The names of specific persons will be easy to see when TV cameras capture close-up images of players on the field,” Pro Football Talk reports. “The names will come from an approved list, with names like George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery among the possibilities.”
Black privilege is being publicly allowed to support criminals killed by police.
Director at Willamette University in Oregon declared recently that “Every white person in this country is racist” because they “benefit from the structure of racism.”
Minder also proclaimed that when ‘white privilege’ is raised, most people defend themselves by stating “I’m not a racist, I would never use a racial slur.”
“I think the first step is we get over it,” Minder emphasised, adding “Stop trying to pretend we don’t have privileges of some sort, because most of us do have unearned advantages.”
In the subsequent episode of the webinar series, Dr. Ley also declared that “whiteness is the supreme standard by which all peoples of culture are measured.”
Ley then proclaimed that three top indicators of white supremacy are “the need to get things done right all the time,” a “sense of urgency,” and “quantity over quality.”
So, apparently if you want to do a good job, quickly and efficiently, you’re likely a racist, according to Ley.
When Vicky Osterweil’s book, In Defense of Looting, came out on Tuesday. When she finished it, back in April, she wrote (rather presciently) that “a new energy of resistance is building across the country.” Now, as protests and riots continue to grip cities, she argues that looting is a powerful tool to bring about real, lasting change in society. The rioters who smash windows and take items from stores, she says, are engaging in a powerful tactic that questions the justice of “law and order,” and the distribution of property and wealth in an unequal society.
It does a number of important things. It gets people what they need for free immediately, which means that they are capable of living and reproducing their lives without having to rely on jobs or a wage—which, during COVID times, is widely unreliable or, particularly in these communities is often not available, or it comes at great risk. That’s looting’s most basic tactical power as a political mode of action.
It also attacks the very way in which food and things are distributed. It attacks the idea of property, and it attacks the idea that in order for someone to have a roof over their head or have a meal ticket, they have to work for a boss, in order to buy things that people just like them somewhere else in the world had to make under the same conditions. It points to the way in which that’s unjust. And the reason that the world is organized that way, obviously, is for the profit of the people who own the stores and the factories. So you get to the heart of that property relation, and demonstrate that without police and without state oppression, we can have things for free.
Virginia Senate passes bill allowing assaulting a police officer to be a misdemeanor – removes mandatory jail sentence
A controversial bill is moving forward during the current Virginia General Assembly special session.
On Wednesday, the Virginia Senate voted 21-15 to pass Senate Bill 5032, which would allow an assault against a law enforcement officer to a misdemeanor if the person attacked is not hurt.
Here’s the summary of the bill:
Eliminates the mandatory minimum term of confinement for an assault and battery committed against a judge; magistrate; law-enforcement officer; correctional officer; person directly involved in the care, treatment, or supervision of inmates; firefighter; or volunteer firefighter or any emergency medical services personnel and provides that such crime can no longer be committed as a simple assault and must result in a bodily injury.
Summary of Senate Bill 5032
The bill also removes mandatory minimum 6-month jail sentence for assaulting a police officer.
Listen to our announcement that we will be matching Stormzy’s £10M pledge with new funding to benefit young Black lives in the UK, in partnership with BBC @1Xtra
This is while schools reject scholarships for white boys. Statistics shows that poor white boys have the worst head start in life.
The Western Area Power Administration – a DOE agency that runs 56 hydroelectric dams has gone full woke. They’re now hiring full-time staff to indoctrinate employees into the cult of “critical race theory.” Radical politics has become more important than generating electricity.
The soft bigotry of low expectations, and the idea that being kind and working hard is racist
The so-called “anti-racist” movement is inspiring a wave of ignorance and soft bigotry in American schools. I fear that Britain will be next.
Uncommon Schools – the world-renowned charter schools whose managing director, Doug Lemov, released the much celebrated Teach Like a Champion book – announced a sudden and complete change of direction this week in order to become “an increasingly anti-racist organisation” that promotes “social justice”.
What does this look like in practice? They will no longer enforce a policy encouraging pupils to listen in class; ties will no longer be a uniform requirement; pupils will be able to wear trainers instead of shoes; detentions will no longer be given out for “minor infractions”; all staff will be trained in unconscious bias; and teachers will be asked to “manage their own emotions in conflict situations”.
No doubt these changes are well-intentioned, but they also reinforce the prejudice of low expectations. The idea that black and minority ethnic students can’t be expected to listen to the teacher or to dress smartly is insulting enough, but to suggest that black people cannot be expected to behave and therefore shouldn’t be given detentions is outrageous.
This lunacy is already spreading across the Atlantic. Just this week, a lecturer in education from Brunel University London published a series of tweets berating Teach Like a Champion, claiming that for teachers to correct their pupils’ grammar is punitive, discriminatory and oppressive.
Canada’s state broadcaster has given far more coverage to American Democrat vice-presidential nominee Kamala Harris than it has to Conservative leadership candidate Leslyn Lewis, a True North review reveals.
Data show Harris netted 500% as many headlines from CBC mentioning her name than Lewis did since the Conservative leadership race commenced on January 13, 2020, with some going so far as to laud Harris’ for “making history” as a woman of colour.
As of August 17, CBC had published 45 different headlines referencing Harris, while only nine for Lewis.
To achieve this count, True North tallied search results from CBC’s website. The final results include all English language media content published by the national broadcaster, including from CBC News, CBC Radio and other affiliates.
Lewis and Harris have both made history as the first black females to run for their respective positions.
“sex difference is stronger in countries with relative income equality and women’s participation in the labor force and politics…”
the *opposite* of what progressives, feminists, social justice warriors predict. (more…)
Yes, Britain has become a nation in which offensive speech can become a police matter. Where, in April this year, a 19-year-old woman was convicted of sending a “grossly offensive” message after she posted rap lyrics that included the N-word on her Instagram page. Where, also in April, a Scottish shitposter was found guilty of a hate crime for teaching a pug to do a Nazi salute and posting the footage on YouTube. Where in recent years individuals have been arrested and in some cases imprisoned for making racist comments or just cracking tasteless jokes on Twitter.
Even more perversely, these non-crimes really just mean “insulting comments.” So if you’re in Yorkshire and someone on Facebook calls you a fat slob, call the cops. If you wear a niqab and a work colleague tells you—a la Boris Johnson—that you look a little bit like a mailbox, phone the police.
- Arrests for ‘offensive’ Twitter and Facebook messages up by a third. Said something naughty in London? You could be cuffed
- According to the Register, a total of 2,500 Londoners have been arrested over the past five years for allegedly sending “offensive” messages via social media. In 2015, 857 people were detained, up 37 per cent increase since 2010.
- Is it right to jail someone for being offensive on Facebook or Twitter? Jake Newsome was jailed last week for posting offensive comments online. His is the latest in a string of cases that have led to prison terms, raising concern that free speech may be under threat from over-zealous prosecutors
Two men have been arrested after “disgusting” racist stickers claiming to link migration with the coronavirus pandemic were posted in Sheffield. The stickers bear the logo of the far-right Hundred-Handers group and read: “Open border, virus disorder” and “Pubs closed, borders open”.
A man in the UK has been arrested on charges of inciting racial hatred on social media, after he tweeted about asking a Muslim woman to “explain” the terror attacks in Brussels.
Arrested for this tweet: “So a bin lorry has apparently driven in 100 people in Glasgow eh, probably the most trash it’s picked up in one day.”
Kate Scottow was found guilty of persistently making use of a public communications network to cause annoyance/inconvenience and anxiety to Hayden.
Woods was charged by British police under section 127 of the U.K. Communications Act 2003, which found that his message was “grossly offensive” or “of an indecent, obscene or menacing character.” He was arrested “for his own safety,”
Police in Kent have arrested a man after a picture of burning poppy was posted on a social networking site.
Benjamin Flatters, of Lincoln, was arrested last night after complaints were made to Lincolnshire Police about comments made on Facebook, which were allegedly of a racist or anti-religious nature. He was charged with an offence of malicious communications this afternoon in relation to the comments, a Lincolnshire Police spokesman said.
Sadistic nature of Gulags in the Soviet Union during Communism – Drawings from the Gulag by Danzig Baldaev
In the Soviet Union, desk drawers became sarcophagi; entombed within them were the creative endeavours of the most talented and perceptive Soviet citizens. Yet it is best not to idealise such hiding spaces as reserves of dormant illumination; indeed, there may have been no limit to the depths of darkness possible within them.
Consider the case of Danzig Baldaev. Born in 1925 in Ulan-Ude, in east-central Russia, Baldaev was the son of an ethnographer who was arrested as an “enemy of the people”. He grew up in an orphanage for the children of “enemies” and following his service in the second world war was “forced”, as he described it, by the NKVD (a forerunner of the KGB) to work as a warder at Kresty prison in Leningrad, now St Petersburg. His employment in the Soviet penal system took him all over the USSR, but in private, he poured the psychological detritus of his profession into a terrifying work of sadistic pornography, which he dedicated, in 1988, to Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
His drawings and descriptions imprint themselves awfully in the imagination: in one image, three nude, emaciated women, so wasted by hunger and work that their uteruses have prolapsed, line up before a camp doctor beneath a sign bearing Lenin’s dictate, “He who does not work, neither shall he eat.” In another, an unclothed university professor is lashed, sodomised and gloated over by his uneducated guards for his pursuit of an unapproved science. Elsewhere, sick workers are steamed in a sauna, and then hauled naked into temperatures below freezing to expire from shock. On the most nauseating page, a young woman who has refused the sexual advances of her captors sits tied to a tree atop an anthill in the notoriously insect-ridden Siberian woods with a tube “inserted into the vagina so the ants could crawl inside”.
Why is it important to analyze intelligence, cognitive abilities, IQ levels between races and sexes?
In a vacuum, it’s not, but when “progressives” use gender quotas, forced diversity, and analyze the racial, sexual, demographic breakdowns of companies, teams, CEOs, etc, it is important to understand whether or not it is actually a scandal, and why or why not.
Britain’s Pedophile Muslim Grooming Gangs – Thousands of underage white girls raped and sexually exploited by Muslim grooming gangs. Police for fear of being labeled racist didn’t investigate, covered this up and downplayed everything.
- “As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c\**” as they beat me. They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.”
- Minority privilege – police were told to find other ethnicities to investigate instead of muslims in grooming gang scandal
- A 13 year-old girl was being drugged and raped by a Muslim gang in the north of England. Her father tacked her down, broke into the house and tired to save his daughter. The police didn’t want to look islamophobic. So they arrested the farther for breaking and entering and arrested the 13 year-old girl for being drunk underage. The report actually found this happened and on two separate occasions (Page 36)
- Court records showed 17 cases of localised grooming in 13 northern towns since 1997—14 since 2008—in which 56 men were convicted of sexual offences against girls aged 11–16. The cases involved two or more men who had groomed young girls they had met on the street. Several cases resembled Rotherham, with girls being passed around groups. Of the 56, 53 were Asian, 50 Muslim mostly Pakistani heritage
- Asian grooming gang victim was raped by 300 men before she was 15 and often ‘ten at once
- Ireland Muslim child rape grooming gangs of white girls. 44 victims. 56 rapists, all were asylum seekers from the Kurdish, Afghani, Egyptian, Moroccan, Turkish, Pakistani or Iraqi communities.
- UK politician Naz Shah on this situation: Shah retweeted and liked a tweet from a ‘parody’ account claiming to belong to Labour member Owen Jones that read: “Those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of diversity”
- Number of councillors confirmed they had received death threats to silence them over rape gang scandal. have had to take additional security and safety steps, the current abuse being meted out to MPs, as well as their families and staff marks a depressing new low. The latest target is Rotherham MP Sarah Champion who is now receiving additional police protection following death threats.
- Child protection boss Sue Berelowitz paid off with £134k after failing to speak out about abuse by Pakistani gangs is rehired as a consultant within 24 hours on £1k a DAY – Miss Berelowitz caused controversy in 2012 when she wrote a report in the wake of high-profile abuse cases in Rochdale and Rotherham denying there was a growing number of Asian grooming gangs. Police protecting me from antisemites, says abuse inquiry head Sue Berelowitz.
- Reddit discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/gf2qan/britains_sex_gangs_2016_thousands_of_children_are/
- Dr Ella Hill defines the activities of the grooming gangs as ‘racially and religiously aggravated rape’, perpetrated by a group or network. She revealed that the grooming gangs primarily target underage girls but also victimise young and old women. “Well, it’s all over the UK. There are a lot of different towns that have been named as being involved. There’s Burnley, Blackburn, (and even) Oxford. Really, there are very few major cities that haven’t had some sort of grooming gang scandal.”
- She then reiterated that there have been half a million victims of grooming gangs in the UK alone in the last 40 years. “And it’s predominantly white victims and the perpetrators are predominantly Asian Muslim,”
- “A lot of it has to do with race and religion. A lot of people don’t like talking about it or they don’t like to hear about it.” She reiterated that crimes committed by the grooming gangs are motivated by religious and racial prejudice against the victim.
- “When I was being beaten, I was called a white slag, white whore and white cunt (sic).”
- “There are a lot of narratives within these grooming gangs which make hatred of white people a justification for what they are doing.”
- her Muslim perpetrator believed that she asked to be raped as she wasn’t ‘fully covered’ from her head to toe. She further revealed that non-adherence to Islamic rules and customs gave them a licence to use, throw, and abuse non-Muslim women. “If white girls look a Muslim man in the eyes that means they are asking to have sex with them,” Dr. Hill unearthed the distorted mindset behind the idea of grooming gangs.
- “I went to the police 5 times. But, they said that they can do nothing about it. Those were their exact words.”
- According to the official figures, it is being estimated that nearly 19,000 minors in England were sexually groomed in England in the last year. Reportedly, the local authorities in England have identified around 18,700 suspected victims in 2018-19, up from 3,300 five years ago. The latest figures showed a sharp increase in the number of child grooming victims over the last five years. The highest rates of child grooming victims in Britain were reported in areas including Birmingham, Lancashire, and Bradford. Speaking to the media, Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham, which has been targeted by child grooming gangs, said that figures show this type of exploitation ‘remains one of the largest forms of child abuse in the country’.
- Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html
Great article dissecting current leftist society subverting ideas, policies and actions and comparing them to a cult. Here is an excerpt:
The B in BITE is Behavior Control. It includes
- Instill dependence and obedience [“Do better”]
- Modify behavior with rewards and punishments [“This apology leaves a lot out and is still very racist”]
- Dictate where and with whom you live [This is most nearly applicable in schools and various “spaces” that are to be “desegregated,” by which is meant excluding white and white-adjacent people in the name of inclusion; easily extends to living arrangements]
- Restrict or control your sexuality [more prominent in queer and trans activism than CRT, but characterizing lack of attraction to certain features as racism and attraction to them as exoticization and fetishization]
- Control your clothing and hairstyle [cultural appropriation, decolonizing hair and fashion]
- Exploit you financially [“…here’s my cashapp for all this emotional labor,” make sure you donate to the cause in these approved ways and we’re compiling a list (through contribution matching, say) of people who do and don’t]
- Restrict your leisure time activities [demands to use leisure time in “critical self-reflection” and reading anti-racist materials or be accused of racism]
- Require you to seek permission for major decisions [cultural appropriation, can get far worse (recall college president George Bridges at The Evergreen State College asking to go to the bathroom and being told to hold it by student activists)]
- Require you to spend major time on group indoctrination and rituals, including self-indoctrination on the internet [“do the work,” post the hashtag, black out your image, read these resources, share these articles, retweet these accounts]
The I is Information Control
- Deliberately withhold and distort information [decolonize the curriculum, remove “white” sources from the canon and education, characterize disagreement as “privilege-preserving” or “race-traitorous”]
- Forbid you from communicating with ex members and critics [cancel culture, conservatives and liberals are Nazis]
- Restrict access to non-cult sources of information [Those resources are written from a racist position in order to uphold white supremacy]
- Compartmentalize information to insider vs outsider doctrine [Same as above]
- Use information gained in confession sessions against you [Confess that you complicit in racism, then use this against the person by saying they’re a “known” or “confessed racist”]
- Gaslight to make you doubt your own memory [Black Lives Matter is just about the fact that the lives of black people matter too, these protests are peaceful and the riots just the voice of the silenced finding room to breathe]
- Require you to report your thoughts and feelings to superiors [forced confessions of complicity in racism or else one suffers white fragility]
- Encourage you to spy and report on others’ misconduct [cancel and dox culture]
- Use “Big Brother” surveillance methods [everyone has a camera in their pocket and will load any racist behavior they can find onto the internet in a heartbeat]
The T is Thought Control
- Teach you to internalize to internalize group doctrine as “Truth” (a la Robert Lifton’s “sacred science”) [Lived experience is the best arbiter of “lived realities”; Critical Race Theory is sociology, race research, or even “science,” real science suffers white biases and isn’t to be trusted, Critical Race Theory uses emotion and stories and thus is authentic, disagreement with Critical Race Theory is always ideologically and politically motivated by white supremacy; you need to forward black and brown voices; believe black (women); disagreement is false consciousness/internalized racism/willful or white ignorance]
- Instill Black vs. White, Us vs Them, and Good vs. Evil thinking [racist versus anti-racist; there is no not-racist; choosing not to be anti-racist is choosing racism; there is no neutral; brown complicity is a form of anti-blackness that is pushed upon brown people by white supremacy and upholds it]
- Change your identity, possibly even your name [Ibram X. Kendi’s real name is Ibram Henry Rogers, for example, but the demand to change the victims’ names is not yet prominent in CRT; it does require adopting a Woke activist identity, such as “politically Black” or “queer” however]
- Use loaded language and clichés to stop critical/complex thought [all of the words “racist,” “antiracist,” “fascist,” “antifascist,” “Nazi,” “alt-right,” “sexist,” “misogynist,” “homophobe,” “transphobe,” “ableist,” “fatphobic,” and so on and endlessly so forth are clear examples; others include “white fragility”; “sounds about white”; “check your privilege”; “somebody’s triggered”]
- Teach thought-stopping techniques to prevent critical thinking and reality testing [“oh, look, another white man giving his opinion on Critical Race Theory”; disagreement is a means of “privilege-preserving epistemic pushback” just meant to maintain one’s privileged status]
- Reject rational analysis, critical thinking, and constructive criticisms [all engagement that isn’t critical engagement is inauthentic, supports racism, comes from false consciousness, internalized dominance, internalized racism, willful ignorance, white fragility, biased, privilege preserving]
- Use excessive meditation, singing, prayer, and chanting to block thoughts [“Antiracism is a commitment to a lifelong and ongoing process of self-reflection, self-criticism, and social activism”; protest chants]
The E is Emotional Control
- Instill irrational fears of questioning/leaving group [cancel culture, dox culture; accusations of being branded a racist and shunned or fired; you won’t be part of “the community”]
- Make you feel elitist and special [“you’re on the right side of history”; “you’re in solidarity with the Truth”]
- Promote feelings of guilt, shame, and unworthy [“good white people”; “I define as a white progressive any white person who thinks they are not racist or less racist” and they are the worst for upholding white supremacy culture]
- Elicit extreme emotional highs and lows [“you’re on the right side of history”… “you did it wrong, centered yourself, you’re still racist”]
- Label some emotions as evil, worldly, sinful, or wrong [“white women’s tears are political and uphold white supremacy more than anything”; emotional outbursts show a lack of “racial stamina” and “racial humility” and are thus “white fragility”]
- Teach emotion stopping techniques to prevent anger or homesickness [Same as above, really, plus reminding that the white home is the place where white supremacy begins and takes root first]
- Threaten and harass your friends and family [cancel and dox culture; they’re racists]
- Shun you if you disobey or disbelieve [cancel and dox culture]
- Teach you there is no happiness or fulfillment outside the group [everyone else is complicit in racism and upholding the status quo; there is no neutral, only a choice between antiracism and racism]
BLM / Antifa riots in a nutshell: the supposed countercultural movement already controls pretty much every aspect of the mainstream culture and, therefore, are essentially protesting and rioting against themselves
Democrat senators, politicians, mayors, police chiefs, district attorneys. And yet they riot for change, blaming everyone but themselves.
NOBS dissects a Vice documentary on how Sweden is the most “forward thinking country” by removing gender norms and promoting gender neutrality in kids.
According to current scientific studies, Sweden is currently in the bottom tier of Europe in terms of protecting academic freedom, according to a recent study. The work of Swedish academic watchdog Academic Rights Watch (ARW) seems to confirm this picture.
“In a feminine culture, the average student is the norm and weak students are rewarded, in a masculine one the norm is the top student and excellence is rewarded. In feminine cultures, attempts to excel spark envy and aversion, while in masculine cultures excellence and competition are encouraged.
- Barack Obama (ex-president) called out Cancel Culture, purity tests, and “woke” Twitter activism. “If I tweet or hashtag about how you didn’t do something right or used the wrong verb… that’s not activism.” Hail to the Chief, we salute him, one and all! ♡
- Dave Chappelle (Comedian) made a triumphant return to stand-up comedy via his special Sticks & Stones. Scything through modern taboos like Cancel Culture, offended woke activists, and the #MeToo era, Rotten Tomatoes proved it’s irrelevance with it’s low critic scores, while the public rated it near-perfect. ♡
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Album]
- GamerGhazi (anti-GG subreddit) paused their campaign for self-censorship in entertainment when Alabama’s APT chose not to broadcast an Arthur episode featuring gay marriage. Welcome aboard, all Ghazelles who think “people might be offended” is no reason to stop others from enjoying their shows. Don’t like it? Don’t watch it! ♡
- Anita Sarkeesian (anti-GG activist) joins GamerGate in warning women attending the Game Developers Conference to be wary of male feminists that may be lurking, and that these supposed “allies” could very well be predators themselves. Spread the word, Anita! ♡
[Image] [Link] [Album]
- Matt Loter (FemFreq disciple) makes peace with Jeremy Hambly (TheQuartering) after delivering a public video apology for assaulting him at GenCon in 2018 for besmirching Anita, and profusely renounced all accusations made against Jeremy. Now kiss! ♡
- Ana Valens (anti-GG activist) confessed she didn’t really want to write all that outrage-bait calling GamerGate and KiA alt-right fascists that threaten the trans community on The Mary Sue. She just wanted to get paid, and thinks they’re a joke just like we do! ♡
[Link] [Album] [Link]
- The Mary Sue (feminist tabloid) admitted some feminists just pretend to like bad movies starring “strong female characters” to appear as good feminists, while secretly enjoying fun, sexy, problematic movies like Sucker Punch. Be unashamed and empowered, sisters! Welcome to GamerGate! ♡
[Link] [Video] [Album] [Trailer] [Video]
- GamerGhazi (anti-GG subreddit) joined KiA’s protest line after Liu Yifei (Mulan) spouted controversial opinions on the brutal Hong Kong crackdown, turning off her film’s fanbase. Welcome! We’ll just scribble out
Captain Marveland write Mulan. Now we can all be misogynists “hating female heroes” together! ♡
- Scarlett Johansson (Avengers) became a full-fledged alt-right misogynist racist transphobic white supremacist neckbeard incel g*m*rg*t*r after saying she “isn’t thrilled” that political correctness is now policing actors, and her misgivings got taken out of context by “clickbait” news. Welcome to the pit, Scarlett. We got pushed in, too. ♡
[Link] [Video] [Video] [Video]
- John Boyega (Star Wars) began his hero’s journey that should’ve been the focus of the new trilogy when he joined Star Wars alumni Anthony Daniels, Tim Rose, Tom Kane, and Mark Hamill (before Mark broke) in slam-dunking the new films, with John going on a social media shitposting tour that left fragile offendatrons literally shaking. ♡
[Album] [Link] [Video] [Link] [Video]
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2020 film) director Jason Reitman announced this direct sequel would “hand the movie back to the fans.” Despite disciples of Ghostbusters (2016) wailing and shrieking, the world got mega-hyped and gave the trailer 365,000 thumbs-up. ♡
[Link] [Video] [Link] [Link]
- Joker (2019 film) weathered a despicable smear campaign from woke clickbait trash who dubbed it “Incel terrorist: the movie”, promising mass shootings. Despite assuring fame to anyone who delivered, the Twitterati were devastated when the film premiered without incident and became the no.1 R-rated comic book film of all time. ♡
[Album] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Bellular Gaming (YouTube) posted a no-holds-barred callout of gaming
journalistsbloggers who show disdain for their audience and deliberately incite controversy. From the “trans model” of Cyberpunk 2077, to the “ableism” of game difficulty, to linking Trump to DoA 6! Nearly 200K subscribers enlightened! ♡
[Video] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Richard Lewis (esports reporter) is famous for his explosive CSGOLotto exposé and breaking stories that toppled CEOs. After winning Esports Journalist of the Year a second time, Richard used his acceptance speech to excoriate Kotaku, Polygon, and the now-defunct Waypoint as industry gatekeepers. Preach! ♡
- The Escapist (anti-GG news) gave a grovelling apology to Jeremy Hambly (TheQuartering) for a blatant smear piece they published, accusing him of using dog whistles to mask deep homophobic hatred for LGBT people in video games. Prostration accepted! ♡
- Extra Credits (anti-GG YouTube) denounced video games where you roleplay Nazis, lest gamers be subliminally influenced. They also recommend Song of Saya, featuring graphic loli child sex, rape, and extreme mutilation (“It manages to make the abominable, beautiful.” – Kotaku), because it has “artistic merit”. On that, we (reluctantly) agree! ♡
[Link] [Link] [Video] [Video] [Link] [Link]
- Tarō Yamada (Liberal Democrat, otaku) sweeps election victory in Japan, pledging law reform to end mandatory censorship of hentai as dictated by Japan’s century-old criminal code. KiA & NeoGAF jointly toasted the impending end of pixellated hand-holding! ♡
- EVO (fighting game tournament) shut down their Twitch stream after two Japanese ladies demonstrated the realistic “jiggle mechanics” of DOA 6. After EVO insisted women laughingly going boing-boing didn’t reflect their “core values”, female gamers defended these women interrupting the blood-soaked murderfest to laugh about boobs. ♡
[Link] [Video] [Video]
- Nessa (PokeMon) is a popular new character, but a Japanese artist was harassed by woke Americans for not coloring her dark skin dark enough. The Japanese PoC community united to support their persecuted peer by producing “White Nessa” fanart in defiance of western neo-colonialism! ♡
[Album] [Link] [Video]
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (video game) was advertised as uncensored, but Japanese fans were shocked when all global versions would be the censored western version. Result: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (uncensored) became the No.1 Wii U game on Amazon JP, Nintendo issued an apology, and promised refunds. Appreciated! ♡
[Video] [Video] [Link] [Link] [Album]
- Devil May Cry 5 (video game) received perfect scores and a plethora of awards and accolades. But gamers were irked that an M-rated game had censored women’s derrières. Fortunately the game was patched after launch, censorship was removed, and grown adults got to play the game as intended! ♡
[Video] [Video] [Link] [Link]
- Ion Fury (video game) devs buckled to ResetEra after a naughty shampoo bottle was seen in-game, and a dev said kids shouldn’t be trans at birth. Apologies, sensitivity training, and censorship followed… until gamers buying the game protested. The studio reversed course, reiterated their anti-censorship stance, and won Player’s Choice Indie of the Year! ♡
[Link] [Link] [Link]
- Catherine: Full Body (video game) provoked cries of “transphobia” over a trans character appearing content in an untransitioned alternate timeline. Despite campaigns from ResetEra to rewrite the story, the game released unaltered (barring a name in the credits) and soared to No.2 in the sales charts! ♡
[Video] [Link] [Link]
- Rimworld (video game) received many award nominations, but riled a woke PC Gamer reviewer for it’s “heteronormative” trans character backstories. Spoiler: they were true stories contributed by trans backers, and the trans community rushed to defend the devs and told PC Gamer where to stick it! ♡
[Link] [Link] [Link]
- Earthworm Jim (video game) was announced to thunderous enthusiasm… until a Polygon writer warned it’d be “tricky” to review if creator Doug TenNapel is involved, who had misgendered Heather Alexandra (Kotaku). Fans flocked to support the devs, and Doug raised $1.2 million for his EJ comic (2nd largest comic crowdfunding in history)! ♡
[Album] [Link] [Link]
- Life is Strange 2 (video game) united game journalists, ResetEra, and GamerGhazi in praising it’s bold depiction of underage children having sex (Vice: “the most awkward, relatable sex scene” performed by children in video games ever!). Not my thing, but here’s to defending art and free expression together! ♡
- THQ Nordic (games publisher) did an AMA on the delightful 8chan. After the entire internet freaks the fuck out, the AMA happens… and goes as expected. Naughty words, naughty pics, and after the inevitable mea culpa from THQ Nordic, they won several awards at Gamescom, including Best Games Company! ♡
[Video] [Link] [Link]
- 8chan (image board) went down after Facebook livestreams yet another mass shooting (they keep doing that!). But after congress invited 8chan’s owner to discuss his staunch defense of the 1st Amendment, the chairman (D-Mass) and ranking member (R-Ala) thanked him for all he’s done, and the all-new 8kun is launched! Ara-ara! ♡
[Link] [Video] [Video]
- Clickbait News (The Year of Hell)
7,800 laid off!☠ 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐃
International losses quadrupled.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Album]
$1.9 million gender pay lawsuit settled.
Editor arrested for global cocaine smuggling ring.
[Video] [Link] [Album]
☠ 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓
Verizon layoffs: 800
HuffPo Opinion section: Shut down.
[Link] [Video] [Album]
2019 relaunch collapsed
Editorial Boss quits
[Link] [Video] [Link] [Link]
- Kotaku (anti-GG news) published an article lamenting the low “quality” of video game porn, alongside graphic pics of underage (fictional) children having sex. While ResetEra argued the differences between Kotaku & 8chan, Kotaku’s editor removed the images and apologized for having no idea what articles get published on his site. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link]
- The UN (United Nations) continued it’s proposal to outlaw all imagery and text featuring fictional minors they deem sexually provocative. Oh, and a male feminist UN official got arrested for molesting a teen. Yes, just like last year. Get fucked.
[Album] [Link] [Link] [Video] [Video]
- ANN (Anime News Network) writers had moral objections against Rising of the Shield Hero because the hero was fighting a false rape accusation. Outrageous! #BelieveWomen. Also, ANN’s founder got accused of sexual assault. But ANN supports him! “She’s lying!” Get fucked.
- Gillette (men’s shaving) presented the short film “The Best Men Can Be” on YouTube, provoking massive backlash for lecturing on “toxic masculinity” and becoming one of YouTube’s most disliked videos. In odd coincidence, Gillette suffered a 5 BILLION dollar loss in 2019. “A market adjustment”. Uh-huh. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Feminist Frequency (YouTube) collapsed, with Anita taking no salary and her co-hosts working voluntarily. Videos went from 1 million views to barely passing 1K. FF publishes financials as a non-profit, and apparently Anita really did spend a million dollars in revenue on crack, blackjack and hookers. Hey, if they’re good hookers… get fucked?
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- NetherRealm Studios (game studio) implemented radical desexualization changes in Mortal Kombat 11 and disavowed lifelong fans. Despite cringey platitudes (Jax’s “We Wuz Wakandans” ending, Johnny Cage’s “Nazi” hand sign, etc.), lack of competition yielded great debut sales… but it’s official: sales are lower than Mortal Kombat X. Get fucked!
[Album] [Video] [Video] [Link] [Link]
- Red Bull (eSports) dived into Mortal Kombat 11’s desexualization drama and jeered the old “anime copy pasta” outfits. Realizing the insanity of mocking gamers/anime while courting gamers AND Japan’s monolithic energy drink market, they deleted the tweet, assigned a new account manager, and eventually abandoned the entire Twitter account. Get fucked.
[Link] [Video] [Link] [Link]
- DC Comics created the Vertigo line in 1993, publishing award-winning, best-selling masterpieces like Sandman, Preacher, Transmetropolitan, Lucifer, Swamp Thing, We3, Y the Last Man, Fables… until DC “rebranded” Vertigo in 2018 so writers like Zoe Quinn could create “woke” comics. One year later, Vertigo shut down. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link]
- USA Today (woke news) has published anti-Gamergate smears and pro-social justice articles for years, but halted everything when an old blackface/KKK photo of Governor Ralph Northam resurfaced. 78 reporters went on a nationwide audit of over 900 yearbooks to catch their own blackface prize. And they did: their own Editor-In-Chief. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) made a lucrative business identifying “hate” extremists (i.e. GamerGate, Tim Pool, Christina Hoff Sommers, etc.) and deplatforming people… until being de-partnered by Twitter in 2019, and their founder AND president both resigned in disgrace for sexual harassment and racial discrimination. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Private Companies (Can Make Whatever Rules They Want)
>Conservatives & anti-SJWs deplatformed
>SJWs: ヽ(◠▽◠)ノ -Yay!
>”No right to a platform!”
PayPal bans Pornhub. 100,000+ women lose their livelihoods.
TikTok bans LGBT, overweight, and unattractive users.
Blizzard bans esport winner for Hong Kong protest.
- Battlefield V (video game) had it’s sales kept secret all year, but EA finally admitted it: ultra-woke BF5
cataclysmically flopped“performed below expectations.” Oh yeah, and EA announced hundreds of layoffs and executive bonuses slashed. Get fucked!
[Link] [Link] [Video] [Link] [Link]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019 film) paid the price for The Last Jedi, earning less than both of it’s predecessors. Gee, it’s almost as if three generations don’t like it when the legendary heroes they grew up watching get retconned into sad, miserable failures and die. Get fucked.
[Image] [Video] [Video] [Video] [Link]
- Terminator: Dark Fate (2019 film) continued Hollywood’s agenda of destroying modern mythology via Bad End’ing 21st century male heroes with the flippant murder of John Connor. Add in a derivative plot, bland Strong Female Characters™ and a woke director channelling Paul Feig, and Dark Fate was a box office disaster. Get fucked!
[Video] [Video] [Video] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Charlie’s Angels (2019 film) had a bold message: “Straight White Males: This Movie is NOT for You.” Apparently not for women either, as neither audience paid to watch it. The producer/director/writer/actor blamed misogyny; everyone else blamed her discarding the fun, sexy, action-adventure of the 2000 blockbuster. Get fucked.
[Album] [Video] [Video] [Link] [Link] [Video] [Video] [Video] [Video]
- Batwoman (TV series) was a feminist disaster since day one after it’s gay lead actor Ruby Rose was decried by SJWs for not being gay enough. But #ShePersisted… only for ratings to completely tank as it’s joyless, ultra-woke feminist pandering lost nearly 70% of it’s already tiny audience. Get fucked!
[Link] [Link] [Video] [Video] [Video] [Video] [Link] [Video]
- Star Trek: Discovery (TV series) enjoys another “every year’s a bad year” as ratings are kept hidden, more showrunners quit, tales of staff abuse, and now the only black writer leaves after being reported for using the n-word in the writers room. “I AM the n-word in the Writer’s Room!” STD: So White, So Woke. Get fucked.
[Video] [Video] [Video] [Link]
- David Thier (Forbes) reviewed Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, failed abysmally, and spurred industry-wide calls for Easy Modes for
gaming journaliststhe disabled. Surprise; a quadriplegic beat the boss that plagued David, proving again that game journos can’t hide behind “speaking for the marginalized”… they’re just utterly incompetent. Get fucked.
[Link] [Video] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Daemon Hatfield (IGN) published a review of the Resident Evil 2 remake, unimpressed at how Claire’s plot was identical to Leon’s. He was quickly mocked for the unfathomable mistake of missing half the game, with Claire’s entire scenario left unplayed. IGN updated the article, later “fixing” it to remove his original complaint… but archives are forever. Get fucked.
[Link] [Video] [Video]
- Paul Watson (Eurogamer) tried to falsely copyright-strike TheQuartering for covering his and Kirk McKeand’s (VG 24/7) hateful anti-gamer screeds. So TheQuartering revealed Watson and another Eurogamer staffer were selling illegal bootleg Nintendo LP soundtracks. Paul closed his Twitter, ceased posting at Eurogamer, and vanished. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link]
- Laura Kate Dale (Kotaku) published an article accusing Nintendo of including an ableist slur in Persona 5. Turns out Laura just “misheard” a lyric, and published without confirming. Woopsy! After going back and forth with Kotaku’s editors about who’s to blame, Kotaku and Laura decided to “part ways”, ending a career of woke outrage clickbaiting. Get fucked.
[Album] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Russ Pitts (Escapist EIC) resigns after “leaving politics at the door” with the all-new Escapist… which involved rehiring MovieBob, removing fair articles about GamerGate, and being harrassed by SJWs for an article saying “Yes, GG were Alt-Right Nazis… but ethics in gaming is worth discussing”. Oh, and the lawsuits and tales of staff abuse, too. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Video] [Album]
- Chelsea Cain (comic writer) had a “financially ruinous” year after the militant feminist writer of Mockingbird gets yet another comic cancelled! Man-Eaters was about young girl’s periods turning them into wolf monsters, but “TERFy” comments drove her beloved woke fanbase into an animal rage… “and then, they came for me.” Get fucked!
[Link] [Link] [Album]
- Kate Leth (anti-GG comic artist) had her beloved woke base turn on her when she defended drawing porn of aged-up fictional children… but only when her queer friends do it! Because, y’see, queer people live outside societal norms of acceptability and are the bold avant-garde, and… stuff. TL;DR: “It’s okay when we do it” (and sell it for Patreon $$$). Get fucked.
[Album] [Link] [Link]
- Heather Rae (The Tricorder Transmissions) felt secure as an #STLV podcaster to proclaim that she wished William Shatner had died instead of Leonard Nimoy, with her co-host defending her because CiS het white male privilege… etc. Shatner didn’t take this kindly, and following damage control from the Star Trek podcast, TTT announced both had moved on. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Album]
- Busayo Twins (activist) appeared on The Circle, a reality TV show played using real or fake social media personas. Busayo sockpuppeted a white male to prove they “earn respect sooner than women and PoC.” NOPE: Both women posing as men were dumped, while the men posing as women became finalists with one winning the show. Male privilege? Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Aaron Calvin (Des Moines Register) was an ex-Buzzfeed/VICE journo who dug through seven years of charity star Carson King’s Twitter after his beer fundraiser raised millions, and published offensive tweets Carson made when he was 16. Cue Aaron’s own racist/homophobic tweets being dug up, getting Aaron fired. [IASIP_theme.mp3] Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Jim Jefferies (TV host) recorded an interview with activist Avi Yemini and cut/spliced Avi’s answers onto different questions (like with Richard C. Meyer). But Avi secretly recorded the interview, showing his real answers and Jeff’s own racism. Outrage over grossly unethical behavior followed, and Comedy Central cancelled Jeff’s ultra-woke “news” show. Get fucked.
[Video] [Video] [Link] [Link] [Link]
- Sarah Jeong (NY Times) is notorious for anti-white Twitter rants, doxing rape victims, and anti-GG activism, but was given a seat on the NYT Editorial Board in 2018 (which denounced “racists” like Roseanne). After a year overseeing quality content like “Everything is GamerGate” and propelling #CancelNYT, Sarah has been demoted to “contributor”. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Album]
- Peter Bright (Ars Technica) aka Dr. Pizza was yet another perfect embodification of the woke male feminist: obese, bespectacled, balding neckbeard “journalist” sermonizing diversity and vilifying GamerGate, anime, and Trump prolifically on GamerGhazi and Twitter. Naturally, he was arrested for arranging sex with 7yr old children. Get fucked.
[Album] [Link] [Link] [Video] Video]
- Alex Lifschitz (anti-GG producer) is an ex-Microsoft games producer who co-founded CON (Crash Override Network) with girlfriend Zoe Quinn, which closed after being exposed as a doxing hub and harboring sexual predators. Alex laid low… until accused of sexual misconduct, to which he confessed. Another anti-GG male feminist busted. Get fucked.
[Album] [Link] [Link]
- Zoe Quinn (Marvel writer) became a pariah after publishing a blogpost about her ex, inciting an internet hate mob that targeted indie dev Alec Holowka that got him fired and ostracized, driving him to suicide. Post-mortem investigations revealed glaring falsehoods with Zoe’s accusations, most disturbing being her confessing to Eron Gjoni that she only entered indie gaming to seek “vengeance” on an ex she wanted to “bury”. Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link] [Video] [Link] [Album]
- MTG Salvation (Magic: The Gathering) hosted forums rivalling ResetEra in adherence to woke doctrine. Bans flowed like wine when #MagicGate erupted, alongside deranged articles linking GamerGate, Trump, and TheQuartering to the rise of Nazism. Guess who’s closing down, citing lack of resources and the inability to justify costs? Get fucked.
- Wizards of the Coast (Magic: The Gathering) fought bitterly against background checks for MtG judges overseeing children after TheQuartering revealed many had criminal records involving child sex crimes. But in 2019 WotC introduced the Judge Academy, which certified judges… pending background checks (infuriating the MtG subreddit). Get fucked.
[Link] [Video] [Link]
- r/ Fantasy (subreddit) banned author Ed McDonald following multiple sexual harassment accusations. Turns out ALL the women and Facebook victims groups were fabricated by one /Fantasy mod. After this years-old fake #MeToo campaign was exposed, the mods apologized… but not to the sceptical redditors they banned, because #BelieveWomen. Get fucked.
[Album] [Link] [Link]
- Tumblr (LGBT safe space) hosted so much child porn on it’s platform, Apple had to ban the app. Incapable of removing the CP or the community posting it, Tumblr banned all NSFW content in 2018. So how did the all-new Tumblr of 2019 fare? They lost almost 40% of user traffic, and was sold at a 99% loss (bought for $1 billion, sold for $3 million). Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link]
- LOL League (GameJournoPros 2.0) was a secret online group in France who coordinated and perpetrated years of horrifying harassment against hundreds of women, feminists, LGBT, minorities, and female celebrities, driving many off social media. After their group was exposed, the now-fired harassers were publically identified as… anti-Gamergate journalists! Get fucked.
[Link] [Link] [Link] [Link]
Leftist Pedo normalization – Netflix show cuties and the reaction from ‘journalists’ compared to regular people
Netflix is comfortable with this. Plenty of people will defend it. This is where our culture is at. pic.twitter.com/UlqEmXALmd
— Mary Margaret Olohan (@MaryMargOlohan) September 10, 2020
Leftist journalists jump to defending the pedo show ‘cuties’ painting it as some conspiracy theory by right wingers that the show is full of pedo imagery. This is not the first time that leftists are concerned about conservatives being offended by pedos.
Scott Brody of the New Yorker defending the pedo enabling Netflix show ‘cuties’ – says it was the target of a right wing campaign. So now if you’re against pedos you are right wing. What does that make left wingers?
Sundance, Co-Founded by Convicted Pedophile, Awards Netflix’s ‘CUTIES’ Film Featuring Twerking Preteens. Co-founder of festival that gave award to film about 11-year-old girls twerking is alleged child molester
Washington Post’s Alyssa Rosenberg defends ‘cuties’
Rotten tomatoes gives great reviews by critics, but less than 5% by regular people:
Producer of the movie Sylvain de Zangroniz – dual citizen of Israel.
Mother Jones defends pedos, concerned about “right wing” conspiracy theories that want to stop pedophilia
Newsweek defending pedos, asking why the alt right is so concerned about pedophilia. How dare right wingers want to end pedophilia?
Coronavirus COVID-19, George Floyd/BLM/Antifa protests + riots and Trump/right wing rallies and protests – Fake news, Liberal vs. Conservative reaction and double standards
First the MSM downplays the coronavirus, equating it with the flu. More info in a post about the fake news propaganda in the beginning of the outbreak here.
Liberals are for lockdowns, quarantines, against protesters and anyone who wants to get back to work – unless there’s a demonstration or riot they want to attend. Then the coronavirus is not dangerous.
- Forbes: How Should You Report Social-Distancing Violations? in Chicago, callers reporting social distancing noncompliance to 311 are forwarded to 911, because it is considered a life-threatening situation
- 4 in 5 Canadians want US border to stay closed
- 25k upvoted reddit thread, people panicking about increasing cases, the end of the world in a few months and how selfish and stupid people are who want to get back to work.
- Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post
- Illinois Democrat Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen
- Toledo: 911 Lines Flooded With People Reporting Others For “Not Social Distancing”
- Canada wants to keep USA border closed. Liberals on reddit rejoice. 31k upvotes.
- SHOOT ON SIGHT: Liberal staffer Mark Elyas condones killing curfew-breakers
- Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says – Reddit thread with 73k upvotes
- Protesters wearing face masks and protective suits have been pictured outside Downing Street in London this morning. The group, called Pause the System, says it wants the UK government to step up its measures against coronavirus. – Reddit thread praising this reaction.
- Dozens of anti-lockdown protesters arrested in Berlin – Reddit thread
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Condemns Coronavirus Lockdown Protests – 8k Reddit thread
- Fauci says reopening too quickly will backfire – 62k upvotes
- Michigan mayor calls on commissioner who joined protest against coronavirus restrictions to resign – 12k thread
- American College of Emergency Physicians denounced their video in a statement. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. Regarding this video
- 50k upvotes on reddit as liberals fear monger, want national mourning and equate coronavirus to 9/11
- 20-02-13: NY Mayor’s Office: There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business! There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!
- Apr 1: Nursing home lockdowns are forcing families to say goodbye “If he passes, I don’t even know how I’ll get through that.”
Indoctrination: US College Faculty – Democrats outnumber Republicans among social scientists, 11.5 to one.
Ratio of Democrats to Republicans in academic departments Economics: 4.5 to 1 History: 33 to 1 Journalism: 20 to 1 Law: 8.6 to 1 Psychology: 17.4 to 1 Total: 11.5 to 1 Ratio among U.S. registered voters: 1.19 to 1
The study, published online by Econ Journal Watch, considered voter registration data for faculty members at 40 leading U.S. institutions in economics, history, communications, law and psychology. Of 7,243 professors total, about half are registered. Some 3,623 are Democrats while just 314 are Republicans.
Economists are the most mixed group, with a ratio of 4.5 Democrats for every Republican. Historians as a group are the most lopsided, at 33.5 to one; the paper attributes this to the rise of specializations such as gender, culture, race and the environment. (Some classify history as one of the humanities disciplines.) Lawyers are 8.6 to one and psychologists are 17.4 to one, while communications scholars, including journalism professors, are 20 to one.
The ratios have become more extreme since 2004, according to the study, and age profiles suggest that trend will continue. That’s despite researchers’ concerns that current data may be “somewhat abberational,” given the polarizing candidacy of Republican Donald Trump for president.
- Black on white crime statistics 6 comments
- Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings. 5 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots 4 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 4 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 2 comments
- There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers 1 comment
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment
- #WhiteLivesMatter trends – leftists equate this to white supremacy and shut down all discourse while laughing at white people 1 comment
- Britain’s Pedophile Muslim Grooming Gangs – Thousands of underage white girls raped and sexually exploited by Muslim grooming gangs. Police for fear of being labeled racist didn’t investigate, covered this up and downplayed everything. 1 comment