Indoctrination / Brainwashing
Indoctrination and brainwashing in education, media and society
Seattle libraries implement anti white racial segregation in the name of social justice while teaching critical race theory
The King County library in Washington State have been holding “separate but equal” training sessions for their employees, all in the name of social justice.
The consultants “begin with an anti-oppression framework” and use segregated sessions in order to root out “institutional privileges and systemic inequities embedded in the current socio-political conditions that influence and affect our institutions.”
The consultants discovered widespread “institutional racism” in the library system—and dismissed employees who reported “not experiencing or witnessing racism while working at KCLS” as likely suffering from the false consciousness of “internalized racism.” When reached by e-mail, Racial Equity Consultants said it was not authorized to comment.
Rufo told The Post Millennial that the pictures of the signs for the training sessions he posted on social media today came from a whistleblower and reminded him “…signs on (segregated) water fountains in the 1950’s.”
King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg and senior staff have recently required employees to sign a “equity and social justice” pledge and assigned “continued training for white employees,” who must “do the work” to “learn the true history of racism in our country.” Rufo said that every time he writes an article or posts a picture from the sessions, more whistleblowers come forward.
Washington State government officials, especially those in King County and Seattle have been infusing “critical race theory” into their policies and trainings including in public schools.
Earlier this year, The Post Millennial exposed critical race theory practices and curriculum being practiced and taught in Seattle schools. Seattle public schools released a plan to bring students back into the classroom from remote learning, but differentiated the priorities for who should come back first based on many factors involving a measure of those who are most marginalized. Per the guidelines, “students furthest from educational justice,” and “students of color” would be given priority on returning to school for face-to-face instruction.
Documents from the Superintendent of Public Instruction Chris Rehkdahl outlined the phased approach prioritizing grade level, such as “serve all elementary students first,” or “serve students furthest from educational justice first, including students with disabilities, English learners, students experiencing homelessness, students experiencing poverty, students of color, and other student groups.”
This past summer, Seattle Public Schools Superintendent Denise Juneau sent an email to students only, saying: “This country has a long history of oppressing people of color, especially Black and African American people. The last couple weeks we have seen demonstrations of systematic racism on full display across our country to the point of murder of Black people. I share in the horror and sadness displayed by the police systems across the country and by some officers here in our own city.”
Students in Washington as young as 11-years-old to refer to a riot as an “uprising” and rioters as “freedom fighters” and that “cops are racist.” Students were even encouraged to donate to bail-funds that have recently been tied to helping release an accused child rapist.
- Source: https://thepostmillennial.com/seattle-libraries-implement-racial-segregation-in-the-name-of-social-justice
How a Convicted Leftist Terrorist used the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Website to Identify Targets
According to official court records, Corkins “told the FBI that if the police had not responded and caught him at the FRC, he intended to go to the second organization on his target list and perpetrate a similar shooting there.”
Official court records show that Corkins was inspired by the SPLC to commit terrorism.
Corkins pled guilty to act of domestic terrorism in exchange for a 25 year prison sentence. During his interviews with the FBI, Corkins explained his plans and how he chose his targets:
Once inside the FRC on the day of the shooting, he pulled the gun on the, quote, guard, end quote, grappled with him, and in the course of doing so he intentionally discharged the gun multiple times. The shooting was not an accident. He pointed the gun at the guard, and that he intended to shoot and kill the guard, and then go upstairs and shoot and kill, quote, as many people as he could, end quote.
He was a political activist and considered the FRC a lobbying group. He committed the shooting for political reasons. He identified the FRC as an anti-gay organization on the Southern Poverty Law Center Website.
School kids forced to admit that Coronavirus COVID-19 is scary – they aren’t asked, but are told – “The only way to characterize the messages being pushed are the words ‘negative,’ ‘nihilistic’ and ‘anxiety-inducing,’
This fall, I had the disturbing experience of sitting in on my daughter’s second-grade Zoom class. A full-time school psychologist kicked off her weekly session of “Social Emotional Learning” by prompting the seven-year-olds to admit that COVID-19 is scary. Do you have anything at home that makes you feel better when you’re frightened? She instructed the kids to leave their computers and return with an object that they might cuddle for the remainder of class.
The remarkable thing about this scheduled lesson was that it was not prompted by any indication that the students were afraid of COVID. The lesson itself seemed as likely to induce anxiety in those who were not anxious as it might be to soothe it in those who were. A class begun with girls sitting like scholars ended with them slouching like Linus, clutching a blankie.
Since the advent of lockdowns, parents have been catching glimpses of what’s actually being taught in school. Because I send my daughter to a religious school that shares our values, I’ve gotten off easy. Many parents are discovering content—much of it lectures and online material that appear in no textbook—stunningly radical, devoid of rigor and apparently calculated to alarm.
“The only way to characterize the messages being pushed are the words ‘negative,’ ‘nihilistic’ and ‘anxiety-inducing,'” said Luke Rosiak, an investigative journalist who’s been following what’s being taught in secondary schools for over a year. “The prospect that adults are inducing depression and hopelessness in children to further political aims is something that I think should disturb anyone.”
An official Target company Twitter account announced Thursday they had removed author Abigail Shrier’s book, “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters” from the retailer’s “assortment” after an unverified Twitter user complained the book questions transgender ideology, especially the concept of irreversible hormonal and surgical experimentation on minors.
Shrier’s book is not about sexual orientation or transgender adults. It examines the growing social phenomenon of transgender identification among teen girls and how underage medical “transitions” can be a form of self-harm.
“Girls who might have encouraged each other in bulimia, anorexia or cutting are today deciding they have ‘gender dysphoria,’ pushing for hormones and surgeries—and easily obtaining them,” writes Shrier.
Target is not the first corporate entity to censor Shirer’s book. When the book was released in June, Amazon barred Shrier’s publisher from running ads for the book because it contained copy and content that “infers or claims to diagnose, treat, or question sexual orientation.”
After Target’s announcement, Shrier noted the retailer’s eagerness to make books disappear on behalf of woke activists.
Two campuses are halting diversity efforts in relation to the White House’s recent executive order against “divisive concepts” in federally funded programs.
In a campus memo, the University of Iowa’s interim associate vice president for diversity, equity and inclusion, Liz Tovar, said, “Let us state unequivocally that diversity, equity and inclusion remain as core values within our institution.” However, she continued, “after consulting with multiple entities, and given the seriousness of the penalties for non-compliance with the order, which include the loss of federal funding, we are recommending that all units temporarily pause for a two-week period.”
John A. Logan College in Illinois also suspended diversity events, including a Hispanic Heritage Month talk planned for next week.
In contrast, the University of Michigan’s president and provost released a statement in response to the order recommitting the campus to diversity, equity and inclusion work. “The educational efforts this order seeks to prohibit are critical to much-needed action to create equitable economic and social opportunities for all members of society,” they said, “to confront our blind spots; and to encourage us all to be better teachers, scholars and citizens.”
The executive order, released Sept. 22, invokes the Declaration of Independence, Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. and describes the “fundamental premises underpinning our Republic” as follows: “All individuals are created equal and should be allowed an equal opportunity under the law to pursue happiness and prosper based on individual merit.”
Yet today, the order says, “many people are pushing a different vision of America that is grounded in hierarchies based on collective social and political identities rather than in the inherent and equal dignity of every person as an individual.” Such an “ideology is rooted in the pernicious and false belief that America is an irredeemably racist and sexist country; that some people, simply on account of their race or sex, are oppressors; and that racial and sexual identities are more important than our common status as human beings and Americans.”
CNN’s Kaitlan Collins cries about Trump removing his mask after coming back to white House, but she herself removes her mask after white house press briefing.
Black Privilege and Leftist Terrorism that’s allowed to run amok – Random black is killed by police (Breonna Taylor); BLM, antifa and leftists are allowed to riot, keep entire cities hostage, cause chief of police to delcare a State of Emergency
- Officers announced themselves, broke down door, were shot at and returned fire.
- Breonna taylors name was on the warrant. So it was the correct house.
- Affiant had LMPD tech unit place a “pole camera” at the intersection of S. 24th Street and Elliott Avenue. Within an hour of surveillance, Affiant witnessed approximately 15-20 vehicles go to and from 2424 Elliott Avenue within a short period of time which is indicative of trafficking in narcotics.
Interim Chief of Police Robert Schroeder declared a state of emergency for the Louisville Metro Police Department on Monday. The department has also canceled all off-day and vacation requests “until further notice.” The announcement comes ahead of Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s announcement in the Breonna Taylor case.
Leftist terrorists are holding an entire city hostage, forcing businesses to close and board up because of fake news race baiting about false police shooting statistics and the lies about black people being oppressed. Leftists in charge allow this to go on.
20-09-23: Thousands march in New York
Christina M. Johnson, President of Ohio State University race baits about blacks being killed, lies about Breonna sleeping when shot.
The power of propaganda and brainwashing. Completely false post saying that the cop was only charged for the shots missed.
Officer Leath was killed in April when the guy shot through the door. They knocked, announced themselves, and he shot through the door and killed her
Emmett Macfarlane, a Justin Trudeau policy advisor, Canadian political science professor at the University of Waterloo wants to burn down the US congress
Students didn’t ‘feel comfortable’ sitting near the murals, administrator said
The University of Rhode Island recently announced plans to remove two murals depicting World War II veterans because it lacks “diversity and a sensitivity to today’s complex and painful problems,” according to the university.
Kathy Collins, vice president of student affairs, told CBS 12 she received complaints because the two folk-art murals portraying life in the GI Bill era of the 1950s “portray a very homogeneous population” and that most of the people depicted in the murals are “predominantly white.”
- Source: https://www.thecollegefix.com/university-to-remove-world-war-ii-murals-because-they-show-too-many-white-people/
The Western Area Power Administration – a DOE agency that runs 56 hydroelectric dams has gone full woke. They’re now hiring full-time staff to indoctrinate employees into the cult of “critical race theory.” Radical politics has become more important than generating electricity.
Insider at PR Giant Publicis Groupe Reveals Far-left Anti White Racism Spreading Through Woke Capitalism
An insider at Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s biggest advertising and PR companies, exclusively shared screenshots from a “diversity” training day in which employees received instructions by proponents of radical politics of race, which included the corporate wokeness indoctrination such as the idea that the slogan “Make America Great Again” is a form of “covert white supremacy.”
employees are taught that not to consider people’s skin color in their day-to-day interactions is a form of “white privilege” or even “white supremacy.”
In other messages, employees discussed cutting off clients that don’t meet the demands of far-left politics.
Another presentation instructs employees to read the works of left-wing race radicals, including Robin DiAngelo’s White Fragility — which is fast becoming a staple of corporate “diversity” reading lists — and the New York Times‘ 1619 project, which has been widely criticized by historians and helped inspire the vandalizing of a George Washington statue in Portland, Oregon.
Another slide educates employees on “social dominance theory” and the “oppression matrix,” which ranks you based on the color of your skin, your gender, class, sexual orientation, religion, and other categories. Whites, males, and “gender conforming men and women” are among the groups described as “privileged.”
- Source: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/08/21/exclusive-insider-at-pr-giant-publicis-groupe-reveals-far-left-racism-spreading-through-woke-capitalism/
Forbes: You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science – just believe government and pharmaceutical company mandated propaganda
Research is for the experts. Listen to them instead. Only believe government and pharmaceutical company mandated propaganda
“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.
Nearly half (46%) of 18-29 year old white liberals have a mental health condition compared to 21% of white conservatives
This is the Pew Research Panel, Wave 64, which interviewed a representative sample of 11,537 American adults between March 19th and March 24th. In analysing the dataset, what really caught Goldberg’s attention was differences in whether interviewees had ever been diagnosed with a mental health condition among the white sample.
According to Pew Research Center data, 56% of Liberal females aged 18 to 29 have been diagnosed with a mental health condition, compared to 33.6% of Liberal males in this age band. Goldberg commented that this is the biggest sex gap by far in this particular dataset, meaning that young, Liberal females are, for some reason, particularly strongly prone to mental illness.
Even among Liberal females aged 30 to 49, over 39% have suffered from a mental illness. The most mentally stable of all are “Conservative” males over the age of 65, 4.5% of whom have ever been told by a doctor that they have a mental health condition
Dr. Emily Ekins, right, of the Cato Institute, presented evidence that poor mental ill health is correlated with perceiving the world as beyond one’s control.
She demonstrated that this is how American Liberals see the world—as controlled by Conservative forces—whereas Conservatives feel that they have agency, and can impact the world, and their place in it, if they work hard enough. In other words, Liberals are fatalistic and this makes them depressed. [What Americans Think Cause Wealth and Poverty, by Emily Ekins, September 27, 2019]
Among older (19 years and older) subjects, females conformed more with surveillance (other people watching) than without it, whereas surveillance did not affect males’ conformity. Among younger (under 19 years) subjects, surveillance had no effects. Analysis of sex differences revealed that older females were significantly more conforming than older males when under surveillance as well as when subjects formed impressions of one another’s likability. Among younger subjects, there were no sex differences
Why diversity training on campus is likely to disappoint “A company is better off doing nothing than mandatory diversity training,”
The University of Florida will require all students, faculty and staff to undergo training on “racism, inclusion and bias.” Northeastern University will institute “cultural competency” and “anti-racism training” for every member of the campus community. And Ohio Wesleyan University will mandate “universal diversity, equity, and inclusion training.”
However, as scholars who study race and social inequality, we know that diversity training suffers from “chronically disappointing results.” Recent research in psychology even suggests that diversity training may cause more problems than it solves.
In terms of reducing bias and promoting equal opportunity, diversity training has “failed spectacularly,” according to the expert assessment of sociologists Frank Dobbin and Alexandra Kalev. When Dobbin and Kalev evaluated the impact of diversity training at more than 800 companies over three decades, they found that the positive effects are short-lived and that compulsory training generates resistance and resentment.
“A company is better off doing nothing than mandatory diversity training,” Kalev concluded.
There is also evidence that emphasizing cultural differences across racial groups can lead to an increased belief in fundamental biological differences among races. This means that well-intentioned efforts to celebrate diversity may in fact reinforce racial stereotyping.
The main beneficiaries of the forthcoming explosion in diversity programming will be the swelling ranks of “diversity and inclusion” consultants who stand to make a pretty penny. A one-day training session for around 50 people costs anywhere between US$2,000 and $6,000. Robin DiAngelo, the best-selling author of “White Fragility,” charges up to $15,000 per event.
“Parents” magazine: Why White Privilege Doesn’t Mean Your Life Is Easy—and How to Talk to Kids About It
The term white privilege is often misunderstood. But experts explain why it’s important to teach your children what it means and how to do that based on their age.
As parents continue to explore and discuss tough topics related to racial inequality and the fight for justice with their children, they’re bound to encounter language that stirs up a host of emotions and raises a variety of questions. For example, “white privilege” is a phrase that is more frequently cropping up in conversation these days.
“White privilege is receiving advantages, benefits, and rights that are unearned but given to white people solely because of the color of their skin,” explains BraVada Garrett-Akinsanya, Ph.D., a licensed clinical psychologist in Plymouth, Minnesota. It’s a specific type of privilege, which people of color describe as the ability to be in the world without having to think about what it means to be white, she explains.
“Being white means that society ascribes positive attributes to a person simply because of the color of their white skin,” says Dr. Garrett-Akinsanya. “At the same time, society ascribes negative attributes to people of color. This process leads to providing unfair advantages to white people because being white means that the person is perceived to be superior to others who are not white.”
This study tests different messages about vaccinating against COVID-19 once the vaccine becomes available. Participants are randomized to 1 of 12 arms, with one control arm and one baseline arm. We will compare the reported willingness to get a COVID-19 vaccine at 3 and 6 months of it becoming available between the 10 intervention arms to the 2 control arms.
Columbia University Health has been hosting Zoom workshops as part of a series titled “From Ally to Accomplice at Columbia: Working Group for Examining and Deconstructing Whiteness to Mitigate Racial Trauma.”
The weekly online “interactive curriculum,” which began July 7 and concludes Monday, is designed for “white-identified students” to “engage in exploration of their white identities and build community and accountability around deconstructing whiteness and white privilege to facilitate the development of an antiracist lens.”
“This virtual group aims to begin to equip students with the time, space, and skills for the self-reflection and processing of privilege that is necessary to meaningfully dismantle systems of racial oppression from a position that has privilege,” the university explained on its website.
Students at Cornell University have compiled a list of nearly 40 courses on race and racism available at the Ivy League institution.
Students Prameela Kottapalliand Louise Wang started a student-led resource list naming 39 classes centered around race and racism.
“As a baseline, as allies, we should take history classes, we should devote our time to anti-racism organizations, learning about the intersectionality of oppression,” Kottapalli said in a statement to the Cornell Daily Sun. “We need to look at our classes and think, ‘OK, let’s decolonize our schedules,’ to take classes that expand our perspectives.”
Courses on the list include “The Future of Whiteness,” “Race and Sex: Arabian Nights,” “Refugees and the Politics of Vulnerability: Intersections of Feminist Theory,” and “Prisons, Politics, and Policy.”
Harvard University’s student newspaper published the survey results on Tuesday of nearly 500 members of the faculty. Of those who responded, 38% identified as “very liberal” while 41% identified as “liberal.” Another 19% said they were “moderate,” and only 1.5% of the respondents said they were “conservative” or “very conservative.”
Former Monty Python and Fawlty Towers star John Cleese has had enough of political correctness and the cancel culture, and as for the state of the “dysfunctional world we live in,” warning that “it’s completely hopeless…”
“I believe there’s something wrong with these people. The reason they want to be powerful is that they want to control people, so that they don’t get lathered into situations that they can’t control emotionally. The one thing they fear is losing power, so they’ll do almost anything to hold on to it.
If they don’t know what they’re doing or what they’re talking about, there’s no way (the world) will ever get well.”
Ireland: Race baiting MSM RTE, Examiner, Independent, Times gaslighting about non existent racism in the country to incite more hatred against whites
Irish media on a massive gaslighting campaign. 922 articles that uttered the terms ‘racism’ or ‘racist’ between June 1st 2020 & June 30th 2020.
One of them pressures other whites to resign as well
Kent Brockman has said it before and he’ll say it again: “Democracy simply doesn’t work.”
It’s a view also embraced by the president and vice president of the University of Connecticut’s Undergraduate Student Government, who spurned the students who voted for them four months ago by resigning their elected positions.
Their rationale is both ludicrous and probably genuine: White people shouldn’t lead.
VP Alex Ose was the first to go last week, according to The Daily Campus. She cited “the climate and incidents of racial injustice across the country and at the university” without elaborating on what’s wrong at UConn (or why she can’t address the perceived problem as an elected official):
- The City of Seattle held a segregated training session for white staffers last month in which they instructed workers on how to ‘undo their whiteness’
- Titled ‘Interrupting Internalized Racial Superiority and Whiteness’, the training session was reportedly held by the Office of Civil Rights on June 12
- One handout distributed in the two-and-a-half hour session reportedly read that ‘racism is not our fault but we are responsible’
- Another said white staffers must give up ‘the land’ and their ‘guaranteed physical safety’ in order to be an ‘accomplice’ for racial justice
- The Seattle’s Office of Civil Rights has not yet returned a DailyMail.com request for comment on the alleged training program
- Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8504187/City-Seattle-held-segregated-training-session-white-staff-aimed-undoing-whiteness.html
Washington Post: Young people who have not experienced racism chastising their parents, who have experienced actual racism and who have succeeded in America nonetheless, for not being woke enough.
Many Latinos arrive in the United States with their own anti-black beliefs rooted in the histories of white European colonialism and slavery in their native countries, said Jasmine Haywood, a program officer at the Lumina Foundation who has researched anti-black racism among Latinos. As they try to assimilate, they often adopt anti-black attitudes “that come from the white majority,” Haywood said. These include stereotypes that black people are violent and lazy.
“There is no group that can escape the pervasiveness of whiteness and white supremacy,” Haywood said.
So statistics and reality are whiteness and white supremacy. This is nothing more than hatred of white people for noticing patterns and statistics. [See black crime statistics] or [Black on white crime statistics] for example.
By comparison, many older Asian Americans do not grasp “the language of privilege,” said Kim Tran, a diversity consultant who is writing a book based about the growing solidarity that young Asian Americans feel with the Black Lives Matter movement based in part on her doctoral research.
Because privilege “is inextricable from whiteness,” said Tran, 33, it doesn’t resonate with most Asians.
White people have original sin. They all have some sort of magical privilege. It’s also perfectly fine to generalize all people with white skin.
The language of privilege “also denies the experience of a lot of Asian elders who have been through tremendous pain and terror themselves,” said Tran, whose family came to the United States as refugees in 1975 at the end of the Vietnam War.
White people are so racist, they allow people to escape horrors of their own countries… But it’s never enough.
By joining the CIA and later the FBI, Mai said, he believed he could make a difference within the system. As an agent who worked frequently with local law enforcement on cases, he had not witnessed police brutality toward black men and has often felt police are unfairly attacked, he said.
Meanwhile, his sons took different paths. After graduating from Bard College as a theater major, Charlie Mai embarked on a life as an artist in New York City. He explores themes of race and culture in his sculpture. His younger brother, Henry, majored in sociology, hungrily consuming courses on race and mass incarceration.
Asian father who literally worked in many law enforcement departments and saw the good in them is wrong. The children who haven’t done anything in their lives yet but been exposed to indoctrination at school know more and should be listened to.
- Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/young-asians-and-latinos-push-their-parents-to-acknowledge-racism-amid-protests/2020/06/21/97daa5f2-b193-11ea-856d-5054296735e5_story.html
Wagner Schwartz received the first death threat two days after lying naked on the floor of a museum in São Paulo. It was October 2017 and the Brazilian artist had invited members of his audience, which included children, to adjust his body: move a limb, roll him over, that kind of thing. This was for a dance piece called La Bête, a work he had already staged many times at home and abroad. So it was a shock to suddenly find himself the target of an increasingly emboldened network of rightwing and evangelical Christian groups.
“Having children touching and being exposed to a naked strange man is wrong,” he says, but he does add: “Our legal institutions are the ones to deal with it.” Nonetheless, Schwartz was forced into hiding and, shortly after, boarded a flight to Paris. “I was frightened,” he says. “Justice in Brazil does not protect those who are threatened.
Teen who makes teddy bears for children of fallen officers out of their uniforms getting death threats for supporting law enforcement
You’ve probably heard of Megan. Her non-profit is called Blue Line Bears. She, with the help of her family, takes the uniforms of fallen police officers and turns them into teddy bears for the surviving family members.
Sadly, the recent high school graduate is coming face to face with just how vile and depraved some people can be in their hatred for EVERY cop and ALL those who love and support them.
Recently, she posted supportive statements on her personal social media page, only to have people, many of whom she considered friends, lash out at her and her family and then block her.
Trump’s Nationalism Advances on a Predictable Trajectory to Violence. His Supporters Will Kill When They’re Told To. (Except this is literally what the left did with George Floyd riots)
This entire article can be read as if written by the right about the left. That’s how out of touch this Trump derangement syndrome suffering writer is.
A crucial role in the rise of millennial Serbian nationalism was played by rallies where masses of aggrieved Serbs protested against myriad injustices. The rallies were presented as spontaneous happenings of the people (dešavanje naroda, in Serbian), but were orchestrated by Milosevic’s proxies and underlings. These extra-systemic performances of mass infuriation were bludgeons with which the nationalists attacked weak state structures, as well as the doubters in their own ranks. The rallies also constituted loyalist spaces from which warriors and collaborators could be recruited for the future wars. What was invariably promised at the rallies, implicitly or explicitly, were revenge and punishment for those who “the people” believed wronged them.
When armed Trumpists pretend to be a happening of good people who demand the end of the lockdown, anti-fascist ex-Yugoslavs don’t necessarily see an American version of murderous Serbian paramilitaries. What we see with heart-clenching clarity is that the familiar nationalist strategy of perpetually inciting conflict is advancing along a predictable trajectory.
Contrast this to the George Floyd riots
The left keeps crying wolf about supposed Trump supporter violence. But all we’ve seen so far in every pussy hat march and BLM protest is leftist violence.
In a June 2 Facebook post, the student government, the Associated Students of MSU (ASMSU), shared a website in a post with a caption that stated, “Black Lives Matter. WE ALL have a part in this movement of change.” In the shared resource, looting is called “one of the most righteous anti-white supremacist tactics.” An article titled “In Defense of Looting,” claims that “for most of America’s history, one of the most righteous anti-white supremacist tactics available was looting.”
A similar article, “Forget ‘Looting.’ Capitalism is the Real Robbery,” claims white supremacy, capitalism, and government “work together to violently repress people who defend Black life.”
In the website shared by ASMSU, a link titled “Reverse Racism is a Myth” cites a Twitter thread claiming racial prejudice can be aimed at white people, “but it is not considered racism.” Further, discrimination by black people does not affect “the rights of white people.” This is because by societal structures, “white people will always hold more power.”
Another article included in the resources, “75 Things White People Can do for Racial Justice,” advertised a “White Space,” an all-white gathering “to learn more about and talk out the conscious and unconscious biases us white folks have.” Additionally, the article states people shouldn’t buy from Amazon or Whole Foods, because they “advertise on -that’s to say fund- white supremacist media.”
Scientists Call for Academic Shutdown in Support of Black Lives #ShutDownAcademia, #ShutDownSTEM, and #Strike4BlackLives.
White supremacy is baked into science and academia, from racist language in textbooks to a culture that excludes Black scientists from innovating and advancing at the same pace as their colleagues. But rather than more milquetoast statements and diversity initiatives, researchers want action. Organizers are asking the scientific community to participate in a work stoppage on Wednesday, June 10 to bring attention to racism in the world of research.
Two groups of scientists, technologists, and diversity and inclusion specialists have come together to organize a shutdown and strike on June 10, with the hashtags #ShutDownAcademia, #ShutDownSTEM, and #Strike4BlackLives. They’re asking science professionals and academics to stop doing business as usual and to instead focus on long-term action: protesting, educating themselves on the issues that Black academics face, and drafting plans based on existing work done by Black leaders on how they’ll dismantle the racism entrenched in their respective fields. Hundreds of scientists, including Nobel Prize winners and high-profile groups, have signed a pledge to take part.
273k likes for this: “You know who i have been scared to stand in a room with? straight white males”
CNN race baiting and inciting racial hatred by having 7 year old ask “If a police officer is supposed to serve and protect people, why would he harm me because of the color of my skin?”
CNN race baiting, had a 7 year old child on who asked: “If a police officer is supposed to serve and protect people, why would he harm me because of the color of my skin?”
This is absolute lies, propaganda and incitement of hate. Police don’t shoot black people because of the color of their skin. For actual police shooting statistics visit this link.
A Federal Protective Service officer died Friday night after suffering from a gunshot wound in Oakland amid protests, according to authorities.
The man has been identified as 53-year-old Patrick Underwood of Pinole, according to a family member.
Around 9:45 p.m., authorities say a gunman in a vehicle pulled up to the Ronald V. Dellums Federal Building located, at 1301 Clay Street in Oakland, and began shooting at the officers.
NORTH ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) — A retired St. Louis City police captain was shot and killed outside of a looted North City pawn shop overnight and now a $10,000 reward is offered for any information.
Around 2:30 a.m. Tuesday, police found 77-year-old David Dorn shot dead outside of Lee’s Pawn and Jewelry store in the 4100 block of Martin Luther King Dr.
According to the Ethical Society of Police of St. Louis, Dorn was a retired St. Louis City Captain.
CBC promotes the sexualization and gender bending of kids
What's it like to be a KID #DRAGQUEEN? 👠💄🌈 @CBCKidsNews spoke with the four stars of CBC's new #DragKids documentary to find out what #drag is, and why they do it. #lgbtq #queer #kiddragqueen @cbcdocs pic.twitter.com/Mip5pZMOjE
— CBC Kids News (@CBCKidsNews) July 4, 2019
Yale University is killing off a popular art history course after students claimed that they were “uneasy” over the course’s focus on white male artists
Yale will stop teaching a storied introductory survey course in art history, citing the impossibility of adequately covering the entire field — and its varied cultural backgrounds — in one course.
Decades old and once taught by famous Yale professors like Vincent Scully, “Introduction to Art History: Renaissance to the Present” was once touted to be one of Yale College’s quintessential classes. But this change is the latest response to student uneasiness over an idealized Western “canon” — a product of an overwhelmingly white, straight, European and male cadre of artists.
Yale faculty agree it has no real political diversity – ‘Basically all that diversity means here is skin color’
What happens when a university prioritizes every kind of diversity except in thought?
You get Yale University, where it’s not just the exceedingly few right-of-center professors who are faulting the school for woefully underrepresenting non-leftist viewpoints in faculty hires.
“Yale talks a lot of diversity, but basically all that diversity means here is skin color,” history professor Carlos Eire, a Cuban emigre, told the News. “The liberal point of view is taken to be objective — not an opinion, not a set of beliefs”:
The News did a survey two years ago that has probably not changed much: three in four Yale faculty self-identified as liberal, 7 percent expressed “conservative leanings,” and “nearly” all opposed the Trump administration.
The dean of its undergraduate college, Jonathan Holloway, said conservative students might feel unwelcome on campus because they say “stupid” things. (He’s now provost at Northwestern.)
Concluding, that there are differences in intelligence (IQ) between individuals and groups is not permissible in educational research in Sweden
Distinguished American professor Linda Gottfredson was originally invited to give a keynote lecture at a pedagogy conference in the Swedish city of Gothenburg. Yet, before the conference was about to take place in October this year, she received the message that she had been “uninvited” following protests from other researchers arguing that Gottfredson’s non-egalitarian conclusions contradict the organizer’s ethical standard.
White historical Finnish national hero Marshall C.G.E. Mannerheim to be played by a black actor in movie
The film, Suomen Marsalkka (The Marshall of Finland), was shot in Kenya, with the former president and war hero portrayed by a local actor, Telley Savalas Otieno. The event and trailer were screened on Yle Areena on Thursday morning.
The decision to cast a dark-skinned actor as Mannerheim has set off a firestorm of debate in the tabloid press and online, including a series of satirical photo manipulations.
Thursday’s release of the film trailer has accelerated debate about the film on social media sites.
The 50-minute movie premieres on September 28 at the Helsinki International Film Festival.
The tabloid paper Ilta-Sanomat reports that there have been threats of violence against the filmmakers. The project’s producer, Erkko Lyytinen, says that he has been surprised by the hateful reactions.
Mannerheim, who was born in 1867, is credited with winning the Civil War against the pro-Socialist Reds and with preserving Finland’s independence through two later wars with the Soviet Union. He served as Regent of Finland just after independence and as president in the 1940s. He also served as an officer in the Russian Imperial Court, and was known as a spy, adventurer, horseman and hunter.
A few years ago, a similar uproar was stirred by an animated film that suggested Mannerheim was bisexual, with veterans’ groups in particular expressing disgust.
Great article dissecting current leftist society subverting ideas, policies and actions and comparing them to a cult. Here is an excerpt:
The B in BITE is Behavior Control. It includes
- Instill dependence and obedience [“Do better”]
- Modify behavior with rewards and punishments [“This apology leaves a lot out and is still very racist”]
- Dictate where and with whom you live [This is most nearly applicable in schools and various “spaces” that are to be “desegregated,” by which is meant excluding white and white-adjacent people in the name of inclusion; easily extends to living arrangements]
- Restrict or control your sexuality [more prominent in queer and trans activism than CRT, but characterizing lack of attraction to certain features as racism and attraction to them as exoticization and fetishization]
- Control your clothing and hairstyle [cultural appropriation, decolonizing hair and fashion]
- Exploit you financially [“…here’s my cashapp for all this emotional labor,” make sure you donate to the cause in these approved ways and we’re compiling a list (through contribution matching, say) of people who do and don’t]
- Restrict your leisure time activities [demands to use leisure time in “critical self-reflection” and reading anti-racist materials or be accused of racism]
- Require you to seek permission for major decisions [cultural appropriation, can get far worse (recall college president George Bridges at The Evergreen State College asking to go to the bathroom and being told to hold it by student activists)]
- Require you to spend major time on group indoctrination and rituals, including self-indoctrination on the internet [“do the work,” post the hashtag, black out your image, read these resources, share these articles, retweet these accounts]
The I is Information Control
- Deliberately withhold and distort information [decolonize the curriculum, remove “white” sources from the canon and education, characterize disagreement as “privilege-preserving” or “race-traitorous”]
- Forbid you from communicating with ex members and critics [cancel culture, conservatives and liberals are Nazis]
- Restrict access to non-cult sources of information [Those resources are written from a racist position in order to uphold white supremacy]
- Compartmentalize information to insider vs outsider doctrine [Same as above]
- Use information gained in confession sessions against you [Confess that you complicit in racism, then use this against the person by saying they’re a “known” or “confessed racist”]
- Gaslight to make you doubt your own memory [Black Lives Matter is just about the fact that the lives of black people matter too, these protests are peaceful and the riots just the voice of the silenced finding room to breathe]
- Require you to report your thoughts and feelings to superiors [forced confessions of complicity in racism or else one suffers white fragility]
- Encourage you to spy and report on others’ misconduct [cancel and dox culture]
- Use “Big Brother” surveillance methods [everyone has a camera in their pocket and will load any racist behavior they can find onto the internet in a heartbeat]
The T is Thought Control
- Teach you to internalize to internalize group doctrine as “Truth” (a la Robert Lifton’s “sacred science”) [Lived experience is the best arbiter of “lived realities”; Critical Race Theory is sociology, race research, or even “science,” real science suffers white biases and isn’t to be trusted, Critical Race Theory uses emotion and stories and thus is authentic, disagreement with Critical Race Theory is always ideologically and politically motivated by white supremacy; you need to forward black and brown voices; believe black (women); disagreement is false consciousness/internalized racism/willful or white ignorance]
- Instill Black vs. White, Us vs Them, and Good vs. Evil thinking [racist versus anti-racist; there is no not-racist; choosing not to be anti-racist is choosing racism; there is no neutral; brown complicity is a form of anti-blackness that is pushed upon brown people by white supremacy and upholds it]
- Change your identity, possibly even your name [Ibram X. Kendi’s real name is Ibram Henry Rogers, for example, but the demand to change the victims’ names is not yet prominent in CRT; it does require adopting a Woke activist identity, such as “politically Black” or “queer” however]
- Use loaded language and clichés to stop critical/complex thought [all of the words “racist,” “antiracist,” “fascist,” “antifascist,” “Nazi,” “alt-right,” “sexist,” “misogynist,” “homophobe,” “transphobe,” “ableist,” “fatphobic,” and so on and endlessly so forth are clear examples; others include “white fragility”; “sounds about white”; “check your privilege”; “somebody’s triggered”]
- Teach thought-stopping techniques to prevent critical thinking and reality testing [“oh, look, another white man giving his opinion on Critical Race Theory”; disagreement is a means of “privilege-preserving epistemic pushback” just meant to maintain one’s privileged status]
- Reject rational analysis, critical thinking, and constructive criticisms [all engagement that isn’t critical engagement is inauthentic, supports racism, comes from false consciousness, internalized dominance, internalized racism, willful ignorance, white fragility, biased, privilege preserving]
- Use excessive meditation, singing, prayer, and chanting to block thoughts [“Antiracism is a commitment to a lifelong and ongoing process of self-reflection, self-criticism, and social activism”; protest chants]
The E is Emotional Control
- Instill irrational fears of questioning/leaving group [cancel culture, dox culture; accusations of being branded a racist and shunned or fired; you won’t be part of “the community”]
- Make you feel elitist and special [“you’re on the right side of history”; “you’re in solidarity with the Truth”]
- Promote feelings of guilt, shame, and unworthy [“good white people”; “I define as a white progressive any white person who thinks they are not racist or less racist” and they are the worst for upholding white supremacy culture]
- Elicit extreme emotional highs and lows [“you’re on the right side of history”… “you did it wrong, centered yourself, you’re still racist”]
- Label some emotions as evil, worldly, sinful, or wrong [“white women’s tears are political and uphold white supremacy more than anything”; emotional outbursts show a lack of “racial stamina” and “racial humility” and are thus “white fragility”]
- Teach emotion stopping techniques to prevent anger or homesickness [Same as above, really, plus reminding that the white home is the place where white supremacy begins and takes root first]
- Threaten and harass your friends and family [cancel and dox culture; they’re racists]
- Shun you if you disobey or disbelieve [cancel and dox culture]
- Teach you there is no happiness or fulfillment outside the group [everyone else is complicit in racism and upholding the status quo; there is no neutral, only a choice between antiracism and racism]
Former Facebook exec: “I think we have created tools that are ripping apart the social fabric of how society works. The short-term, dopamine-driven feedback loops we’ve created are destroying how society works. No civil discourse, no cooperation; misinformation, mistruth. You are being programmed”
Start watching at 21:20
According to current scientific studies, Sweden is currently in the bottom tier of Europe in terms of protecting academic freedom, according to a recent study. The work of Swedish academic watchdog Academic Rights Watch (ARW) seems to confirm this picture.
“In a feminine culture, the average student is the norm and weak students are rewarded, in a masculine one the norm is the top student and excellence is rewarded. In feminine cultures, attempts to excel spark envy and aversion, while in masculine cultures excellence and competition are encouraged.
Brainwashed liberals are OK with taking down statues of slave owners – as long as they are of white people. But back away when asked to take down theoretical statues of prophet muhammad who was also a slave owner
A social experiment by Ami Horowitz shows New Yorkers gleefully signing a petition to take down statues of “slave owners” like George Washington, but suddenly becoming reticent when Horowitz mentions the Prophet Muhammad.
“I want to take down all statues of people who owned slaves in this country,” Horowitz told potential signatories, emphasizing how he wanted to remove the statue of George Washington in DC.
All of the people featured in the video gleefully signed the petition to take down statues of “slave owners” like Washington and Jefferson.
However, when it came to another infamous historical slave owner, their enthusiasm suddenly waned.
“I want to take down a statue of Muhammad, the founder of Islam, because he also owned slaves,” Horowitz tells a black woman.
“OK, I don’t want to sign this,” she responds.
- Source: https://summit.news/2020/07/09/video-new-yorkers-sign-petition-to-topple-slave-owner-washington-statue-but-not-muhammad/
Coronavirus COVID-19, George Floyd/BLM/Antifa protests + riots and Trump/right wing rallies and protests – Fake news, Liberal vs. Conservative reaction and double standards
First the MSM downplays the coronavirus, equating it with the flu. More info in a post about the fake news propaganda in the beginning of the outbreak here.
Liberals are for lockdowns, quarantines, against protesters and anyone who wants to get back to work – unless there’s a demonstration or riot they want to attend. Then the coronavirus is not dangerous.
- Forbes: How Should You Report Social-Distancing Violations? in Chicago, callers reporting social distancing noncompliance to 311 are forwarded to 911, because it is considered a life-threatening situation
- 4 in 5 Canadians want US border to stay closed
- 25k upvoted reddit thread, people panicking about increasing cases, the end of the world in a few months and how selfish and stupid people are who want to get back to work.
- Google Drive takes down user’s personal copy of Judy Mikovits’ Plandemic after it was flagged by The Washington Post
- Illinois Democrat Governor Pritzker Threatens Business Owners with a Year in Prison if They Try to Reopen
- Toledo: 911 Lines Flooded With People Reporting Others For “Not Social Distancing”
- Canada wants to keep USA border closed. Liberals on reddit rejoice. 31k upvotes.
- SHOOT ON SIGHT: Liberal staffer Mark Elyas condones killing curfew-breakers
- Facebook Will Remove Content Organizing Protests Against Stay-at-Home Orders, Zuckerberg Says – Reddit thread with 73k upvotes
- Protesters wearing face masks and protective suits have been pictured outside Downing Street in London this morning. The group, called Pause the System, says it wants the UK government to step up its measures against coronavirus. – Reddit thread praising this reaction.
- Dozens of anti-lockdown protesters arrested in Berlin – Reddit thread
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Condemns Coronavirus Lockdown Protests – 8k Reddit thread
- Fauci says reopening too quickly will backfire – 62k upvotes
- Michigan mayor calls on commissioner who joined protest against coronavirus restrictions to resign – 12k thread
- American College of Emergency Physicians denounced their video in a statement. The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. Regarding this video
- 50k upvotes on reddit as liberals fear monger, want national mourning and equate coronavirus to 9/11
- 20-02-13: NY Mayor’s Office: There are ZERO confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York City, and hundreds of Chinese restaurants that need your business! There is nothing to fear. Stop by any Chinatown for lunch or dinner!
- Apr 1: Nursing home lockdowns are forcing families to say goodbye “If he passes, I don’t even know how I’ll get through that.”
- Black on white crime statistics 6 comments
- Police shooting statistics analyzed; the truth behind racial disparities in fatal police shootings. 5 comments
- George Floyd Killing and Subsequent Antifa, BLM Riots 4 comments
- Black Crime Statistics 4 comments
- Salon writer thinks peaceful protests are the same as riots: I can’t get past the differences between the Minneapolis BLM protest and anti-lockdown protests 2 comments
- Ninety percent of 43,000 extremists on MI5 watchlist are Islamist terror suspects while police are ‘obsessed’ with catching far-right extremists and media and politicians tell us how the “alt-right” is a problem 2 comments
- There was no measurable difference in coronavirus cases among children in Sweden, where schools were left open, compared with neighboring Finland, where schools were shut. A French study last month found that school children don’t appear to transmit Covid-19 to peers or teachers 1 comment
- Leftist organizations, media, politicians supporting a racist ‘black power’ organization “Black Visions” which wants to abolish police, borders, prisons, ICE 1 comment
- #WhiteLivesMatter trends – leftists equate this to white supremacy and shut down all discourse while laughing at white people 1 comment
- Britain’s Pedophile Muslim Grooming Gangs – Thousands of underage white girls raped and sexually exploited by Muslim grooming gangs. Police for fear of being labeled racist didn’t investigate, covered this up and downplayed everything. 1 comment